PDA

View Full Version : Creep Tooth

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-26-14, 07:11 AM
I read the handy Inventory List (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?44476-Castle-Story-Inventory) and I see the places to get a creep tooth ... Skunkupines, fangbeasts, trolls & Ivy's hut.
(FYI, to whomever is keeping that updated now ~ In addition to those listed, they also drop from Pepe and I just got one from the "Send Belladonna Plants" Trade.)

I've gotten all of the individual prizes and my Haunted Hall is level 5 but I want to keep contributing to the community goal as well as adventure more for SCARECROWS!, however, I'm starting to run dangerously low on the little creepy buggers (7 left!!) to make fangbeast masks.
Since I still have the anniversary purple golem (Mr. Purple G!) parked in my queendom, I've not battled any monsters in weeks & don't wanna slay him yet lol. Besides, he looks AWESOME with all of the new purple Halloweeny stuff!

So, does anybody know of any other places to find creep teeth that I may have missed??
...do they drop from the other Trade with Belladonna or....?

...and why don't they drop from the T-or-T adventure????
(Hint, hint, TL!)

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-26-14, 08:38 AM
YAY! Pepe thinks I'm the tooth fairy and just spit out one lol.
Hooray, I can make one. more. mask! :)

vednir
10-26-14, 08:41 AM
You're also slowing down your candy corn production by not taking advantage of the skunkupines that spawn from corn collections. Not only do they sometimes give you +1 net energy but they're also good for more candy corn.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-26-14, 08:44 AM
Dunno about that vednir, I have just under 3300 candy corn without fighting a single beast this whole time! ;)

PurpleScorpion76
10-27-14, 12:43 PM
I'm seeing quite a few people park their monsters. I only do it when I'm out of energy and/or about to go to sleep. I've maxed out daily on rats tails battling Skunkupines. If really is worth defeating your purple golem.

AnniePMH
10-27-14, 02:12 PM
I'm seeing quite a few people park their monsters. I only do it when I'm out of energy and/or about to go to sleep. I've maxed out daily on rats tails battling Skunkupines. If really is worth defeating your purple golem.

In 99.99% of similar cases I would agree, but this is a very special Purple Golem indeed...:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-28-14, 08:39 AM
First and foremost, I bore & get aggravated with battling monsters lol.
Secondly, Pepe keeps me stocked on rat tails. :)
Before this event, I was always maxed on bones and creep tooth, too ...but the mini quests requiring them knocked my stock down ..and trying to make masks to do 3 adventures/day...well, Pepe can't keep up with that (he doesn't have that many teeth in his mouth, I guess lol)

Plus, AnniePMH is spot on ... This is no ordinary, every day, run-of-the-mill purple golem...
It's MR. PURPLE G!! lol

Doesn't look like I'm gonna get any additional special box crates besides the one hayride (& I wanted so many scarecrows, to have as future party goers! lol), so I guess my adventuring will just decrease, since I have 6 masks left & no more creepy teeth til 1 randomly drops from somewhere.

Anyone know the gem cost for a mask? ...I saw it somewhere in here but can't find it & don't recall. 5? 8?

kooky panda
10-28-14, 10:37 AM
Closing thread. Posts have swayed away from the original question of where does creep tooth drop from.

You can check the inventory thread. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?44476-Castle-Story-Inventory)

If you discover more places, you can post on the inventory thread and someone can add these items to the list.

Thanks!