PDA

View Full Version : The no box club !

EBJW
10-25-14, 11:31 PM
Didn't you got any boxes (so far) in this latest event:
you're not the only one!
unburden your heart overhere in the no box club!!

In the latest event knights can bring back boxes from their trick or treat adventure. With nice things in it: for instance a hayride, a scarecrow. Anyhthing else? I wouldnt't know: I've send out on adventure about 25 times and got 0, zero, nada boxes...!

I know for some players it seems like whining (especially for those who d?d get a box ; ) ).
But over all it's for me very discouraging and demotivating: when the event started I put everything aside, worked continuously on those (Raket)candy corn, and to keep all the harvesting of the corn and sugar and making and baking and collecting going I needed something more. Especially since the spooky walls/towers/gate are not correct, and the tiles can't be moved like I needed to. So I waited to place all in my kingdom, but since I had nothing else to encourage me (I didn't want to buy the lantern) I took them out eventually. But because of it all the lack of boxes is even bigger!
Even more now: I'm over 3100 (Raket)candy corn, so I got the cauldron (another sad thing: not animated!). But I find a big change compared to the previous event: when I received my 5th prize then I boldly went on making stones, for community! In this event I really have to set my mind to it. I must level up the Haunted Hall to 5 (but also there a slight disappointment: it's not spooky at all) and yes, I want the tree badly, but there you have it: I want the tree badly, but I'm feeling my enthousiasm slipping away...! I have to drag myself...

Long story short:

I've send out about 25 boxes so far, and so far no boxes reveived:
My name is Zelda and I'm in the no box club...!

I want to escape the no box club !!!
Knights, please, get me out of there, bring me something nice, the scarecrow would be so welcome!

FrostyFinn
10-26-14, 12:43 AM
Can anyone join? I too have sent out 3 adventures per day and nothing. Nothing at all from a box. I have completed everything else including my HH. Now I am just focusing on the community corn mission.

Every time I hit the castle when an adventure is done, I say "box, box, give me a box". So far, no stinken' box. Big sigh......

EBJW
10-26-14, 01:13 AM
Can anyone join? I too have sent out 3 adventures per day and nothing. Nothing at all from a box. I have completed everything else including my HH. Now I am just focusing on the community corn mission.

Every time I hit the castle when an adventure is done, I say "box, box, give me a box". So far, no stinken' box. Big sigh......

YES, everyone who hasn't had a box so far can join!!
That's why I started this :o
So we'll know we're not alone in this....

Me myself I'm scared to look now, when I bring the knights in...
As a matter of fact: I've forgotten to being them in in time twice, that's how much it bothers me...

claupu
10-26-14, 01:23 AM
No box for me either. I don't know why it bothers me, b/c I'm sure I'd store them after the event. But my collector's heart want them so badly!

dragoniakingdom
10-26-14, 01:53 AM
No box here either.....I even moved my Castle after the last adventure incase it had fallen behind it!:p

EBJW
10-26-14, 02:59 AM
No box for me either. I don't know why it bothers me, b/c I'm sure I'd store them after the event. But my collector's heart want them so badly!

Then we have the privilege (sigh) to be members of the same 2 clubs (#28) :rolleyes:

EBJW
10-26-14, 03:01 AM
No box here either.....I even moved my Castle after the last adventure incase it had fallen behind it!:p

LOL! :cool:

Maybe the boxes drop directly in my cauldron...?!

Jennerwein1
10-26-14, 04:16 AM
Just got the hayride this morning, after sending out 3 adventures a day. So don't give up hope yet! Now hoping for the scarecrow.

PurpleScorpion76
10-26-14, 04:47 AM
No box for me either yet. 3 adventures a day since 12 hours after the event started (my knights were out elsewhere). But have you noticed how we've been lucky with our bats and ghosts? Last time I was grappling for braziers and think I even gemmed the last step on the last day. This time well more than a week to go and I just upgraded my Haunted Hall to level 5.

EBJW
10-26-14, 04:58 AM
No box for me either yet. 3 adventures a day since 12 hours after the event started (my knights were out elsewhere). But have you noticed how we've been lucky with our bats and ghosts? Last time I was grappling for braziers and think I even gemmed the last step on the last day. This time well more than a week to go and I just upgraded my Haunted Hall to level 5.

It seemed to me becoming Raket-candy corns is easier and quicker then the stones in the previous event. Then I reached the 5th individual prize a couple of days before the end, but not as soon as now! And leveling the HH, indeed, also easier (I hope to level up tomorrow).

EBJW
10-26-14, 04:59 AM
Just got the hayride this morning, after sending out 3 adventures a day. So don't give up hope yet! Now hoping for the scarecrow.

You give us hope....! :o

Rebegarner
10-26-14, 05:31 AM
You give us hope....! :o

I too will continue to hope...#25 and no boxes!

FrostyFinn
10-26-14, 11:58 AM
Another adventure down and still no box....sigh. Maybe in 5 more hours. Waiting anxiously. I am trying to stop myself from speeding up.

adragonluver
10-26-14, 01:18 PM
No box for me and I really want the hayride and scarecrow .:confused:

EBJW
10-26-14, 10:24 PM
Just collected my 28th....

Still.... 0....

My hope is fading....

zenthus
10-26-14, 11:49 PM
No box for me... I need hayride! :)

jbfps116
10-27-14, 01:53 AM
I did three adv. per day for 9 days, got my last prize and slowed down a bit to get glimmer rocks for the bat, but no special prize for me .. I WOULD pay 200 gems for the hayride!!! will still do a few more candy missions but have little hope

PurpleScorpion76
10-27-14, 03:54 AM
Still no special boxes. Will keep trying and will probably max on ghosts and bats at this rate before I get a box.

Anaboe
10-27-14, 01:17 PM
I'm in the club too: dunno how many adventures I've sent out, but I've upgraded my HH to lvl 5 already and have 3390 Candy Corn, so it's not like I'm sitting on my hands, doing nothing. But still, no box for me.

CharmOfLea
10-27-14, 01:51 PM
My Cownt Moo Moo is with me now, I'm on HHL4, and trick or treating around the clock since the beginning, however, still a flaming member of the no box club. LoL I'd really love the cute scarecrow, the hayride would take up too much space, I'm only L29. I find myself praying to the Glimmergods at the end of every adventure, alas they deny me each time. Then I go talk to Pepe, he'd give me a sweet corn to help forget my sorrows. Maybe next time I'll put some maple syrup on it.. Now that I'm out of fur and silver, I hear "There is still time", says Ivy, "here, have some wine - hmm, wait, rat tails". :D I accept thankfully, count my blessings and keep the faith. There is still time indeed.

SparklyOctopus
10-27-14, 04:46 PM
Hello everyone! We gave the knights some more food and now they have more energy to search for more boxes. You should have a higher chance of getting those boxes now! Good luck! :)

danzplace
10-27-14, 05:06 PM
Thank you!

warwicktown
10-27-14, 05:53 PM
Thank you! I too was becoming very discouraged- HH is level 5, have the individual prizes, still cooking away at candy corn (although it slowed somewhat to finish the trick-treat brooms)- so it's great to think the possibilities have ticked up a bit...

EBJW
10-27-14, 10:01 PM
Really REALLY hope so, I keep fingers and toes crossed!!

FrostyFinn
10-27-14, 10:18 PM
Feeding the Knights worked! I finally got my box with a scarecrow after soooo many adventures. Hang in there guys, it will happen for you too.

hungjackyng
10-28-14, 12:44 AM
I still got nothing....@@"

katbtodd
10-28-14, 01:15 AM
No boxes for me either,,,booo hooo would at least Love to get the scarecrow
I been level 5 here too on the haunted hall and still sending my knights out .. For two reasons to help the community , hope and pray we make it to the spooky tree and to get a scarecrow Thanks TL
Collected Again,,,,,nothing this time ,.but at least there hope
My knights have been out 34 times with nothing to show for it ,

jbfps116
10-28-14, 01:36 AM
hmmmm good to know now that I have no more silver for tiaras... might be able to do a few more adventures before the event is up but I've been adventuring for the glimmerbat recently

jbfps116
10-28-14, 01:38 AM
In retrospect of this event I did remarkably good I think having got the last prize on day 9... but some things I'm thinking about that might make things go even better:
invest $$$ into my hobby and get 7 alicorns so I have an extra energy refill per day... and a barracks so I can keep going on other missions AND esp ones that give lots of energy!!

oops wrong thread!

chewingthecud
10-28-14, 02:29 AM
HH level 5 and just hit 4000 candy corn and ...... not a thing from the T&T adventure! Got to laugh!

dragoniakingdom
10-28-14, 04:21 AM
Hello everyone! We gave the knights some more food and now they have more energy to search for more boxes. You should have a higher chance of getting those boxes now! Good luck! :)

A big thank you. Received my hay ride just now.

Hang in there everyone who is still waiting on that box,your time will come!

katbtodd
10-28-14, 06:51 AM
Collected twice since they changed the drop rate,,,, still no box for me.

jodi0122
10-28-14, 07:32 AM
None for me either :(

katbtodd
10-28-14, 09:31 AM
None for me either :(

Let's hope next time

PurpleScorpion76
10-28-14, 11:24 AM
I'm STILL in the no box club!

katbtodd
10-28-14, 11:38 AM
I'm having a feeling a lot of us will still will be in the club when the quest is over.

katbtodd
10-28-14, 02:55 PM
Just collected again 3rd time since they changed the drop rate ,,,,,I am still in the no box club. Wondering if there something wrong with my game, 35 runs no box that seems varying strange to me

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-28-14, 03:01 PM
Yeah, the drop rate has been changed .... But by how much? 1/2%? Lol
I've noticed no difference either.

chewingthecud
10-28-14, 04:42 PM
Three more collections since the box chances were increased and nothing. Waiting, waiting, waiting......

hungjackyng
10-28-14, 09:05 PM
Same here ...-.-

EBJW
10-28-14, 10:40 PM
Me too...

Still nothing...

4254 Raket-candy corns made so far and send on adventure over 30 times (lost count how much exactly)(how come? she asked ironicly...).

At start staff said the drop was rare. But how come I saw in lots of neighbours' kingdoms right from the beginning scarecrows and hayrides, and lots of times more than one...?!

And now the chances to drop are higher... Indeed, how much?

I'm beginning to wonder if there really is a spell casted on that cauldron: what lays IN that huge smoke? There must be a reason why it's not moving... :rolleyes:

Nevertheless: after reaching my cauldron I fell into a black hole because of the no boxes. I managed to crawl out of it, even more so after reading the chances are higher now (yes!), so 3 times hopeful again, but... I'm seeing that black hole again, dooming up in front of me....

I have a bad feeling.....
H e l p .......

outhouse01
10-28-14, 11:24 PM
I'm over this one. At least witH the dragon egg one most people got a drop (egg) that in the long run gave them something. Ie dragon drops. This one, we are waiting for a decoration drop. Hay ride, scare cow, whatever.

Whilst, nice to have on show, it will become useless.

Have made all requirements for candy corn. Have 2 visits in store to get a box, however, not holding my breath.

TL - whilst above advised that drop rate has been increased, it does not appear so. At least I know that my random 'no drop' means that I will not receive a thing, and if I do, it will be a miricale.

EBJW
10-28-14, 11:32 PM
and if I do, it will only go into inventory. As there is no now space to display. Che

Of course some people don't care about it (even more sad for us who do!)

I want the scarecrow for my spooky corner! Would look so nice in it!

But glad for you if you don't mind, that's lots of stress less ;)

katbtodd
10-29-14, 01:21 AM
4619 candys later another faired box,, thinking more and more it so the ones getting them are getting more as those who are not,,still are not still a memeber of the NO box club, so thinking no scarecrow or hay ride for me ,,, I'm want them ,, wish I had them ,,but glad they are just Decorations cuz it looks like I'm not getting them

katbtodd
10-29-14, 01:24 AM
Me too...

Still nothing...

4254 Raket-candy corns made so far and send on adventure over 30 times (lost count how much exactly)(how come? she asked ironicly...).

At start staff said the drop was rare. But how come I saw in lots of neighbours' kingdoms right from the beginning scarecrows and hayrides, and lots of times more than one...?!

And now the chances to drop are higher... Indeed, how much?

I'm beginning to wonder if there really is a spell casted on that cauldron: what lays IN that huge smoke? There must be a reason why it's not moving... :rolleyes:

Nevertheless: after reaching my cauldron I fell into a black hole because of the no boxes. I managed to crawl out of it, even more so after reading the chances are higher now (yes!), so 3 times hopeful again, but... I'm seeing that black hole again, dooming up in front of me....

I have a bad feeling.....
H e l p .......
I feel your pain... I close my eyes now when I click on castle and pray... Still no box for me
It's been 37 trick or treats adventures with no box sad sad in deed

outhouse01
10-29-14, 01:41 AM
Of course some people don't care about it (even more sad for us who do!)

I want the scarecrow for my spooky corner! Would look so nice in it!

But glad for you if you don't mind, that's lots of stress less ;)

Moderator warning.

you're an absolute goose. I was referring to the non exist drop rates, no stress for me. I'm off to work again tomorrow, are you.?

PurpleScorpion76
10-29-14, 04:04 AM
Im still part of the club. Can we go for a drink to drown our sorrows and to toast to better day today?

EBJW
10-29-14, 06:25 AM

Just collected.
Not only did I get no box, also no energy at all....!

:confused:

katbtodd
10-29-14, 06:57 AM
Another empty try,, no box... Yes let's all go for a drink .we did get the hay stack community prize ,guess we should feel lucky on that

katbtodd
10-29-14, 06:58 AM
Just collected.
Not only did I get no box, also no energy at all....!

:confused:
I got 3 energies a little more go then zero!!!!!!!

EBJW
10-29-14, 07:23 AM
Another empty try,, no box... Yes let's all go for a drink .we did get the hay stack community prize ,guess we should feel lucky on that

It shows how people react differently:
I took it out 1 second, then put it back in inventory. I want a box!! I don't want a constant reminder of what I'm longing for, something so close, you can almost touch it, tough so far, far away....

That drink sounds much better: drinking our sorrows away...Yo ho Yo ho!

With 3 energy we should get very very very far!! Not? :cool:

Gr8ful1
10-29-14, 07:30 AM
nary a one :(

katbtodd
10-29-14, 07:52 AM
It shows how people react differently:
I took it out 1 second, then put it back in inventory. I want a box!! I don't want a constant reminder of what I'm longing for, something so close, you can almost touch it, tough so far, far away....

That drink sounds much better: drinking our sorrows away...Yo ho Yo ho!

With 3 energy we should get very very very far!! Not? :cool:

Yes ,,it's funny how we want what we don't have,,, and I want it !!!!!!! The trick or treat never did give me many to non energies

katbtodd
10-29-14, 08:04 AM
I wonder if there is some thing wrong with our games,,, I have not down loaded IOS8 yet but I do have the newest version of castle story

katbtodd
10-29-14, 03:03 PM
Still a memeber of the NO BOX CLUB

chewingthecud
10-29-14, 07:31 PM
Still waiting. Been doing the quest at least 2 times if not 3 times a day since day one and ...... nothing. Waiting, waiting, falling asleep.....

EBJW
10-29-14, 10:38 PM
Guys, I hope I can brew some good luck spells in my cauldron for you, cause...

I got a box ! ! !

I couldn't believe my eys actually, but I really have a scarcrow in my kingdom now!!

Me so happy, me going all the way again making candy for the tree! But most of all keeping my fingers and toes crossed you will get a box too!!!

katbtodd
10-30-14, 01:06 AM
Collected on my 39 adventure still no box for me

katbtodd
10-30-14, 01:09 AM
Guys, I hope I can brew some good luck spells in my cauldron for you, cause...

I got a box ! ! !

I couldn't believe my eys actually, but I really have a scarcrow in my kingdom now!!

Me so happy, me going all the way again making candy for the tree! But most of all keeping my fingers and toes crossed you will get a box too!!!

Happy you got one... It's been so long waiting feel like some thing wrong with my game,,, big deep breath ,,,,, only sending out until all community prizes are won then I will stop , the I will be left in these hollow walls in this club

EBJW
10-30-14, 03:16 AM
Happy you got one... It's been so long waiting feel like some thing wrong with my game,,, big deep breath ,,,,, only sending out until all community prizes are won then I will stop , the I will be left in these hollow walls in this club

I so feel for you all! I had that feeling too: if the drop is rare (at first), then why do I see multiple items at many neighbours and I don't get anything? Why do I see them at neighbours who are not into the Raket-candy corn-making 100 % like me, am I being punished for being so active?!

And especially when claimed the chances were raised: why are there still people with so many adventures done still waiting for that first box...?

I had a big deep breath not only before, but also when I saw that box appear:
the first thing my dearest said to me when he saw me jump up: "that's not very nice for your fellow-no box club-members, you getting a box!!"
Oh yes, he's right....

So therefore I hopefully bring some moral support, it's the least I can do!!
Keep courage!

jim23cash
10-30-14, 03:31 AM
3 a day, and still no box, but congratulations Zelda! ;)

katbtodd
10-30-14, 04:13 AM
I so feel for you all! I had that feeling too: if the drop is rare (at first), then why do I see multiple items at many neighbours and I don't get anything? Why do I see them at neighbours who are not into the Raket-candy corn-making 100 % like me, am I being punished for being so active?!

And especially when claimed the chances were raised: why are there still people with so many adventures done still waiting for that first box...?

I had a big deep breath not only before, but also when I saw that box appear:
the first thing my dearest said to me when he saw me jump up: "that's not very nice for your fellow-no box club-members, you getting a box!!"
Oh yes, he's right....

So therefore I hopefully bring some moral support, it's the least I can do!!
Keep courage!

Thanks,for you wonderful words , I'll keep,truckin! My next adventure comes in ,, about 3 more hours

roguebee
10-30-14, 05:21 AM
I lost my membership this morning. A scarecrow showed up with my hardy (but tired) band of adventurers.

katbtodd
10-30-14, 06:58 AM
Im still a member , just collect again,,, number 40 I believe, of nothing ness

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-30-14, 07:59 AM
Visited a nbr this morning who has 4 hayrides ... FOUR!!!!

EBJW
10-30-14, 08:11 AM

:confused: unbelievable :confused:

It shows how weird this part of the event is....

Gr8ful1
10-30-14, 08:29 AM

I now have TWO hayrides!;)

katbtodd
10-30-14, 08:35 AM

Just not fair !!!!,

zenthus
10-30-14, 08:51 AM
Finally, I got my first hayride!
Also, want cute purple scarecrow

katbtodd
10-30-14, 09:21 AM
Come on people... It's not fair . I want mine
You can't tell im I having a hissy fit. can you !

CharmOfLea
10-30-14, 09:39 AM
Still member me... Ai ai

PurpleScorpion76
10-30-14, 09:43 AM
I'm going to have to leave the club. First box just arrived now have a spooky scarecrow in my Spooky area. Woop woop! The boxes are still coming, don't give up peeps!

jim23cash
10-30-14, 10:13 AM
I just got my first box! Hayride! Whoop whoop!
Congrats to all x-members, and good luck to all remaining members! Hang in there!

katbtodd
10-30-14, 11:07 AM
Still member me... Ai ai

Doesn't look like many of us left ...

papaservice
10-30-14, 11:14 AM
Doesn't look like many of us left ...

Sad to say I have join, no boxes dropping in my kingdom either😢 How can u send that many adventures and not get a little box, can't help but shake my head😱

katbtodd
10-30-14, 11:20 AM
Sad to say I have join, no boxes dropping in my kingdom either�� How can u send that many adventures and not get a little box, can't help but shake my head��

I know right, it doesn't seem right , my 41 adventure will be back in 3.5 hours

chewingthecud
10-30-14, 11:44 AM
I'm still waiting. No box after countless tries. I could have been sending out other quests and earning gems so it is getting doubly annoying. I've got 4380 candy corn so no one can say I haven't done my bit so a reward box would have been nice. Oh well.

dolla525
10-30-14, 12:32 PM
I need hayride.. Fingers crossed..

katbtodd
10-30-14, 03:00 PM
Still no box ,, booo hooo I just feel it's not going to happen .. 41 trick or treats, adventure , 4980 Candy corns

FlowerBurst
10-30-14, 04:43 PM
Trying not to lose hope but still no box! :( Will continue to send out three adventures a day to the very end!

janddolphins
10-31-14, 12:02 AM
Member of no box and no skirt club! I don't think TL likes me so maybe that's why :P

katbtodd
10-31-14, 12:55 AM
Hello every body I guess I am no longer a legal memeber of the no box club. I got my scarecrow just now,, 41 or 42 lost count adventures a wonderful gift to get on Halloween thanks every body for your support ..GOOD LUCK TO EVERY BODY TRYING

janddolphins
10-31-14, 06:03 AM
Guess joining brought me luck, got my scarecrow, waiting on the hayride. I hope everyone who has been sending daily from the start gets both by the end. At least getting one has made me optimistic now! - funny to get it on Halloween day, maybe the hayride will come tonight!! (One can hope!)

katbtodd
10-31-14, 07:12 AM
Just got second scarecrow two boxes in a roll ,geeez it could of been my hay ride ? waiting 8 more hours . We have 3 more more days

meme1098
10-31-14, 09:28 AM
Just got second scarecrow two boxes in a roll ,geeez it could of been my hay ride ? waiting 8 more hours . We have 3 more more days

Yay...hope you get that hayride! Fingers & toes crossed for you:D

Liloze
10-31-14, 10:35 AM

Congrats :D waiting for my Scarecrow, as I got a hayride on my 25th adventure, but since then all I get is ghosts/ bats Cc and some coins, sometimes no energy at all lol, absolutely NOTHING else, lol ...
Oh well...still got 3 days to go :)

chewingthecud
10-31-14, 12:12 PM
Still nothing.... Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

PurpleScorpion76
10-31-14, 12:48 PM

I got 3 spooky scarecrows in a row. Couldn't believe it. I'd waited 2 weeks. Lol.

katbtodd
10-31-14, 01:10 PM
I got 3 spooky scarecrows in a row. Couldn't believe it. I'd waited 2 weeks. Lol.

Wow lucky you

PurpleScorpion76
10-31-14, 01:35 PM
Wow lucky you

I wish I could gift them. Would like the hayride too so I have the set, certainly wasn't expected. Was in the no box club til yesterday.

xanethi
10-31-14, 01:49 PM
Got 3 scarecrows in row - and the next contained the hayride. So keep going - its possible

katbtodd
10-31-14, 03:35 PM
No hay ride yet for me

janddolphins
10-31-14, 04:54 PM
Got 3 scarecrows in row - and the next contained the hayride. So keep going - its possible

I need this to happen to me. I got that scarecrow this morning but the box now came empty. Crossing my fingers for a hayride still so considering myself half in the club, if you will take me still haha, maybe I'm a nearly headless nick (for Harry potter fans lol) since I do have one box and not the other! Still missing my skirt too!

FlowerBurst
10-31-14, 05:34 PM
Still no luck!:(

starbow9
10-31-14, 08:14 PM
Wish I could give away my hayrides and scarecrows. I got some but don't want them - I cannot even sell them because they are no-money-items. So they are in storage :-(

PurpleScorpion76
11-01-14, 09:55 AM

I'm hoping really want the hayride. Strangely that's exactly what happened to me except the hayride.

katbtodd
11-01-14, 01:46 PM
No hay ride here either. The castle game me two scarecrow in a roll. Then I have collected 3 more time with no box

chewingthecud
11-01-14, 02:13 PM
Still nothing ... Oh well. Not really a big deal I suppose as the event itself has been great. Love the cauldron - drops good stuff.

zenobia42
11-01-14, 02:20 PM
No hay ride for me. I wanted it much more badly than the 2 scarecrows I did get (one very early, 1 like 5 days ago). I'm still sending out adventures, though, for the candy corn for the community prize I hope we squeak out. So it's still possible I get it. :)

EBJW
11-01-14, 11:39 PM
These boxes are the weirdest thing of this event, I think. When I read in the beginning it was a rare drop, I thought: oh well, just hope I'll be lucky. Until I saw lots at neighbours in the first few days already! Some having 2 or 3.
Rare??

And then of course people like us hard working and waiting, and time after time getting nothing.
The chances were raised, eventually, and some of us were lucky. Me myself I got what I wanted: the scarcrow! And as a bonus little after the hayride! But more of us get more of the same, or.... are s t i l l waiting for the first box... Some of my neighbours as well.... So sad!!

Especially cause it happens to people who are really working hard at this event, who spend much time at his game and forum, and then being so dependent on pure luck, cause there's no other way, is :mad:
And is SO demotivating...

We haven't got much time left. I really hope you will all be rewarded with what you want!!
And I really hope incidents like these won't happen again in future events/quests....

Queenzod
11-02-14, 01:17 AM
I haven't gotten the hayride yet, and I've sent out 3 adventures per day. I did get the scarecrow on the second day, so I'm not completely out. I figure that the hayride would prolly end up in storage anyway, so I'm not too upset about it, but it does seem odd that so many people who have adventured their hind ends off and want it so badly haven't gotten anything yet. I do wish that TL would not do random drops during timed events! We've talked about this over and over, and TL still does it. What does it take for them to stop doing this?

kudukuda
11-02-14, 02:29 AM
I haven't gotten yhe scarecrow either, and only got the hayride thudsday or friday last week. Having said that, i actually understand this particular random drop. If everyone has all they need, then no one will continue adventuring for the community, or at least less people will. This way, those who have completed all tasks and individual prizes, still need to adventure in order to get the drops, thus helpping out the community.
I know there are some out there croping corn like crazy even after they got everything. But most players seem to have slackened off a bit with the corn collection.

PurpleScorpion76
11-02-14, 02:43 AM
Some people have stopped the Halloween event altogether, saying it's over, I just don't get it.

katbtodd
11-02-14, 02:59 AM
No hay ride for me ,, hope,they add more time to the event with all this lost hours during this timed event

Castloninian
11-02-14, 03:48 AM
I haven't gotten the hayride yet, and I've sent out 3 adventures per day. I did get the scarecrow on the second day, so I'm not completely out. I figure that the hayride would prolly end up in storage anyway, so I'm not too upset about it, but it does seem odd that so many people who have adventured their hind ends off and want it so badly haven't gotten anything yet. I do wish that TL would not do random drops during timed events! We've talked about this over and over, and TL still does it. What does it take for them to stop doing this?

I think this one is a bit different from let's say the glimmerbat. These are just decorations that don't help or hinder your progress. A lot of people really, really want these but should that mean they all get them? Life isn't fair, and neither is this game. Saying that, I did get both decorations but I would not have complained had I not done so (and both will probably be stored soon).

I don't recall them using random drops absolutely required for a time limited event this year so I think they have listened (or I have just forgotten).

mrglymph
11-02-14, 11:38 AM
I know this is off the Halloween subject but I am level 29 and still have not gotten any fruit trees from adventures! I have about 3 goals right now that I need fruit and it's ****ing me. I'll just continue to be patient

EBJW
11-02-14, 11:52 AM
I haven't gotten yhe scarecrow either, and only got the hayride thudsday or friday last week. Having said that, i actually understand this particular random drop. If everyone has all they need, then no one will continue adventuring for the community, or at least less people will. This way, those who have completed all tasks and individual prizes, still need to adventure in order to get the drops, thus helpping out the community.
I know there are some out there croping corn like crazy even after they got everything. But most players seem to have slackened off a bit with the corn collection.

This shows it's just how you look at it and experience it:
when I received the cauldron I went into a black hole. Not having reveived a box so far didn't encourage me to continue, au contraire, I was so disappointed I went from making/collecting Raket-candy corn 100 % to about 20 %!
So the randomness is no turn on, but a turn off for me.... And certainly doesn't motivate me...

Especially cause some things didn't seem fair, but I've said this all before in this thread, I'm repeating myself :rolleyes:

myhsplace
11-02-14, 12:58 PM
:( very aggravating to officially become part of this no box club!! a minimum of two adventures per day and still no box on this last day..i very much doubt i will get one with the current sent out adventure or the last one i can send out before this event ends..

these limited rare boxes should at least be programed to show up after a set number of adventures have been done during timed events!! its only decorations but, still its NOT fair period to faithfully play and still be left with no way to obtain these limited items, they should at least be made available in market for a limited time on last day of events... grrrrrr

FlowerBurst
11-02-14, 01:27 PM
I finally received my first box last night, and it contained the hayride! Good luck to all!

chewingthecud
11-02-14, 01:47 PM
Still nothing. Mind you, I am feeling rather exclusive now! Second last adventure sent out just now so two more opportunities to be knocked off the "no box wall flower" club. Humm, somehow I now don't want a box - got to laugh!!! Have fun with it everyone. It looks like we will get the final community prize which is ten times better than a decoration from a box so thank you TL!

Anaboe
11-02-14, 02:11 PM
Today, I got knocked out of the "no box-club": I got my first box, containing the hayride. Feels like I'm missing out on something... really liked being in this club ;)

PurpleScorpion76
11-02-14, 02:39 PM
Today, I got knocked out of the "no box-club": I got my first box, containing the hayride. Feels like I'm missing out on something... really liked being in this club ;)

I know exactly what you mean, I finally got a box a couple of days ago, shouted 'finally' and then went 'oh no I have to leave the no box club.'

CranberrySweet
11-02-14, 07:15 PM
You guys shouldn't be sad because you finally got something. :( I've been sending quests out at least twice a day for the whole event, and nothing yet with 17 hours to go. Since I've just started a quest, I'll be able send once more before the event closes. But I have very little hope of getting anything at all at this point and the odds of finding both is like less than zero, especially since I don't even know if it will be possible with my last quest finishing after the close of the event.

vizbiz11
11-03-14, 05:23 AM
Still in the " no- box" club. Can't believe that after sending 2-3 adventures per day I still don't have a hayride or scarecrow. I'm usually pretty lucky with these things, but I guess my luck has changed. LOL

Anaboe
11-03-14, 06:58 AM
I think the no-box-club is a very, very good idea! It has a feeling of exclusivity, and, because I never use decoration in my kingdom (it's crowded enough without it!) I'm even a bit sorry for being out of the no-box-club.

PurpleScorpion76
11-03-14, 07:42 AM
You guys shouldn't be sad because you finally got something. :( I've been sending quests out at least twice a day for the whole event, and nothing yet with 17 hours to go. Since I've just started a quest, I'll be able send once more before the event closes. But I have very little hope of getting anything at all at this point and the odds of finding both is like less than zero, especially since I don't even know if it will be possible with my last quest finishing after the close of the event.

This is true, I did get something. My only bad luck on this event was no hayride and no crown.

katbtodd
11-03-14, 03:18 PM
Lost power yesterday and didn't come back on until the event was almost over...so no hay ride for me .

zenobia42
11-03-14, 04:58 PM
I sent one final quest out 6.5 hours ago. Wish me luck that this list one will come back with that hay ride I want so badly!

CharmOfLea
11-03-14, 06:28 PM
I walked thru the finish line as a true member of this club. Glad it's over.

chewingthecud
11-03-14, 07:19 PM
Have got to laugh and say thank you TL. Got a scarecrow on my last roll of the dice! All in all it was fun!