PDA

View Full Version : How many animals "in" a stable/hutch

robotparade
10-25-14, 02:56 PM
I am thinking of selling a couple of my cows to afford another stable. My question: how many cows is a stable equivalent to? Just so I know not to get rid of too many when I'm selling off cows.

Same question regarding chickens and hutches.

Thanks! :confused:

ShibuyaCloth
10-25-14, 03:02 PM
They have a good drop ratio. They take 4 square but I believe you will need royal animals on the same ground to hold up the productions. Also when updated to level 5 they are really good. Also it saves you a lot of energy. Anyway, you will not lose a single penny when buying a second resource building.

shambalaya
10-25-14, 04:08 PM
Buy another stable, but don't sell off your cows to do it! You only get 25 coins back on your 500 coins investment, spend some energy making money farming and keep your herd.

roguebee
10-25-14, 04:19 PM
You can always put the cows in storage and pull them out in time of need. No need to sell them. And strangely enough, stables don't generate bags of fertilizer like the cows do.

zenobia42
10-25-14, 06:05 PM
You can always put the cows in storage and pull them out in time of need. No need to sell them. And strangely enough, stables don't generate bags of fertilizer like the cows do.

Yeah, I've always wondered why they don't drop fertilizer. And ITA with your advice here.

SpiritWind00
10-25-14, 07:35 PM
I am thinking of selling a couple of my cows to afford another stable. My question: how many cows is a stable equivalent to? Just so I know not to get rid of too many when I'm selling off cows. Same question regarding chickens and hutches. Thanks! :confused:

Don't sell anything! At the beginning of the game money is hard to come by. Patience and time is the key. Collect as often as you can from buildings that have money bags above them. You almost need to think of it as 'spend money to make money'. As above, you get hardly any money back from selling anything, so keep what you have and concentrate on just building up your supply of money.

I would recommend you don't wory about decorating your kingdom until you have the necessary crafting buildings, ie, don't waste any money yet on buying flower boxes that don't generate any income. That can wait... :) good luck. Come back and let us know how you're getting on.

robotparade
10-25-14, 08:29 PM
Great info everybody - thanks!!!

vednir
10-26-14, 08:38 AM
Never sell anything in this game that you can store instead. The economics never make sense and with unlimited inventory capacity there's no point.

robotparade
11-01-14, 12:10 PM
Never sell anything in this game that you can store instead. The economics never make sense and with unlimited inventory capacity there's no point.

Now I'm seeing why this is true. Thanks!

ghjvcucjb
11-01-14, 01:19 PM
Another vote for storing! You always want back ups for certain goals. For example, I have a ton of ponds and wells in storage. There are numerous goals that need a ton of water, fish, or scales. When those goals pop up, I pull out all my extras and zip through the goal. Then put the ones I don't need back in storage. Same with all the animals etc. right now I'm low on mushrooms so will be pulling out a field of mushroom rings for the next couple of days until I'm all caught up, then back in storage they go.