PDA

View Full Version : To all the UK Castle Story Players

PurpleScorpion76
10-25-14, 06:09 AM
Don't forget the clocks go back an hour tonight so your adventures will need checking an hour earlier than it did this morning (if your getting in 3 a day).

IAlso it will mean our updates will come in an hour earlier.

ShibuyaCloth
10-25-14, 06:16 AM
This is true for all countries that have DTS.

PurpleScorpion76
10-25-14, 06:34 AM
Yes but I believe that some countries change at other times? Not specifically this evening? Or am I wrong?

eva178
10-25-14, 08:22 AM
Yes here in Amsterdam Netherlands the clock W'll go back an hours this night at 02:00

fluffybutter007
10-25-14, 08:39 AM
In the US, we don't move our clocks back until Nov. 2. We like to be different, I guess...? Lol

ShibuyaCloth
10-25-14, 08:42 AM
Europe will shift this weekend. So they will have the weekly updates an hour later until the US decides to move :). Not that bad as it gives them an 1 more to harvest candies :D

claupu
10-25-14, 09:54 AM
Europe will shift this weekend. So they will have the weekly updates an hour later until the US decides to move :). Not that bad as it gives them an 1 more to harvest candies :D

I'm confused. I thought that means we get the update an hour earlier. At the moment the updates hit at 9 pm. We move the clock an hour back so that should be 8 pm?

PurpleScorpion76
10-25-14, 10:45 AM
Ok now I'm confused and I posted originally. My thinking was, clocks go back so the time for the updates would be an hour EARLIER in the UK and now apparently the rest of Europe.

So when the US move theirs it will be another hour again? So updates 2 hours earlier? Someone above said an hour later?

ShibuyaCloth
10-25-14, 11:25 AM
Europe will shift the clock one our back. That means the difference with the US will be 1-hour more. Next week the US will shift their clocks, then the difference between them will be the same again.

claupu
10-25-14, 11:28 AM
This thread remembers me of the discussions about neighbor requests. Three people - five opinions - lot of cofusion. Lol.

Queenzod
10-25-14, 02:39 PM
Europe will shift the clock one our back. That means the difference with the US will be 1-hour more. Next week the US will shift their clocks, then the difference between them will be the same again.

If Europe shifts one hour back, then the US is closer to European time, not farther away. For example, when it's noon here where I am in the US, it's 8 pm in London. When Europe shifts, it will be 7 pm in London but still noon here in the US. But only for a week. When the US shifts, it will be back to the normal difference.

ShibuyaCloth
10-25-14, 03:06 PM
If Europe shifts one hour back, then the US is closer to European time, not farther away. For example, when it's noon here where I am in the US, it's 8 pm in London. When Europe shifts, it will be 7 pm in London but still noon here in the US. But only for a week. When the US shifts, it will be back to the normal difference.

Lol, I am too focused on the time with Asia :P Still have trouble with the folks on the other side of the pond. Anyway it is just for 1 week.

Queenzod
10-25-14, 04:34 PM
Lol, I am too focused on the time with Asia :P Still have trouble with the folks on the other side of the pond. Anyway it is just for 1 week.

Lol, no problem! Thinking about time differences makes my brain hurt. :)

ShibuyaCloth
10-26-14, 12:42 AM
That is why in Asia there is no DST. Always the same time all the time ;)

kudukuda
10-26-14, 12:49 AM
I wish we didnt have DST. Hate the summer clock. Anyway, we just shifted back to winter time (YAY) and the game reset time was earlier by an hour. Instead of 10 Am it came in at 9 AM. So assuming update will come in in thursday 9 PM as it usually came in 10 PM.
Oh, and QZ.... That pain in your brain, it isn't from the hype of your putz award, is it? ��

PurpleScorpion76
10-26-14, 04:55 AM
That's all that threw me was that someone said an hour later, and I was right, the adventure can in an hour earlier first thing. My main thing was that I didn't want to screw up my 3 adventures a day. I timed for 8 hours and the time was an hour earlier.