PDA

View Full Version : Gem purchase advice

ryusei745
10-24-14, 09:28 PM
I'll soon reach the 200 gem mark again, and with both my wizard schools, the 3 dragons from the pyre event and the regular one all achieved i dont feel the need to get the mithril dragon, im past a fair amount of need for mithril. all the way through the adamant alchemy, and just finished lvl 5 deep mine.

I have one each of the limited time buildings, (pergola, reindeer stable, and bat habitat.) im wondering if i should get a second pergola and stable to help my kitchens along. or maybe rather save up for alicorns from here on out (i dont have the love shack, so gem buying them is the only way).

I also currently have a mermaid pond and a maple tree, but nothing else that really costs much gems.
so my current wishlist is the following
1. 2nd pergola
2. 2nd stable
3. alicorn army (years down the road lol)

are there any other items i should consider buying with gems? i do find myself running short of living wood a lot when i need ornate beams, but i figure once the blythewood sapling is done and if we get the spooky tree ill have an easier time with it.

jbfps116
10-25-14, 03:37 AM
I wished I had the barracks this mission because I got the glimmerbat and need to go on the vault adventure but won't sacrifice my candy corn one.
fortune teller is reasonable though I don't have it yet
living tree gives a few living wood every 4 hours i think
I have the faerie flower bed and multi color hedge to keep me stocked with petals. [byw whats faerie murmur for??]
the pergola and stable I have.... the stable helped with sugar and the pergola...hmm.... idk, it's about the same as the dairy exhange every 16 hours can drop feasts but hasn't for me yet...
idk I think its good have some saved up for limited time items, ...
alicorns ya if you buy 4300 gems on sale for 60+35$ you can get 7 alicorns, and collect them staggered so each day of the week you get a full energy refill..
NO I havn't done it! lol but I don't see the point in having only 1 alicorn.

ryusei745
10-26-14, 03:14 PM
I forgot to mention, I do have the barracks so that's good there,

I've seen nothing but mixed signals for the fortune teller tent, I'm at a point in the game where im not sure if it will be much of a help, only one fortune would that I know of and that's the exploit for shards. I'm on sister sister goal right now, but with the extreme help of planting 35 fellows plants every couple days I'm not sure if I'll get to that fortune in time for it to be helpful.

Second stable might come first then. The extra sugar and ice cream will be extremely helpful for making all the desert sands adventures. Need to get 3 more embers now. Tired of seeing dragon eggs in my inventory.

My pergola has most of the time given me great drops though. Frequently feasts.

Living wood is still a problem, but I'm hoping that'll change when im done the sapling