PDA

View Full Version : Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Pages : [1] 2

raghadd1
10-24-14, 12:10 PM
Hi all

This week's update are additional Goals to help with the Halloween Event! -Pikasquirrel

In order to access "An Unusual List" you need to have "Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden" (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65360-Castle-Story-02-13-2014-Update-Greselda-s-Beautiful-Dark-Garden) and "Rise and Shine" (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74129-Castle-Update-10-16-Halloween-Event!) completed. I linked the associated forum threads for the Goals.

Following are the 1st requested items:

Prince and Knight

Purple Princess

A Costume Fit for a King

Good Luck

vednir
10-24-14, 12:11 PM
Is checking the prop room another go at the theater? The amphitheater did not drop the requested prince's crown.

zenobia42
10-24-14, 12:20 PM
There are actually FOUR quests:

GRESELDA QUEST
Step 1 - An Unusual List
REQUIREMENT: must have "Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden" (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65360-Castle-Story-02-13-2014-Update-Greselda-s-Beautiful-Dark-Garden) and "Rise and Shine" (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74129-Castle-Update-10-16-Halloween-Event!) completed
Give bones x25
Give banner pole x1
Give mushrooms x25
Give blue petals x50
Give magic fruit x10
Give cake x5
Give silver platter x1
Rewards: 3100 con, 10 XP, 20 candy corn
Step 2 - Up to Old tricks
Warn everyone at the cathedral x2
Warn everyone at the tavern x2
Warn everyone at the conservatory x2
Warn everyone at the market x2
Warn everyone at the library x2

SABINA/THURSTON QUEST
Step 1 - Prince and Knight
REQUIREMENT: must have Sabina and Thurston unlocked and walking around + have Rise and Shine (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74129-Castle-Update-10-16-Halloween-Event!) completed
Find an Armored Skirt (search the theater) x1
Find a Prince's Crown (check the prop room) x1
Rewards: 1800 coins, 7XP, 20 candy corn
Step 2 - Costume Jewels
Trade with the Jewelers 0/1 (go, trade is Jeweler's trade)

BARON/OLD THOMAS QUEST
Step 1 - A Costume Fit for a King
REQUIREMENTS: must have Rise and Shine (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74129-Castle-Update-10-16-Halloween-Event!) completed, lvl 25+
Give faux fur x10
Workshop (30mins): 3 Hides, 1 Super Glue, 5 Wheat
Rewards: 410 coins, 3SP, 20 candy corn
Step 2 - A Costume Built for Two
Offer Golden Nuggets as bribe x10
Display your costume far and wide x20 GO (you have to actually visit NON neighbors)

IVY QUEST
Step 1 - Purple Princess
REQUIREMENTS: must have Ivy unlocked and walking around + Rise and Shine (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74129-Castle-Update-10-16-Halloween-Event!) completed
Ask for purple cloth x50
Rewards: 410 coins, 3XP, 20 candy corn
Step 2 - A little Witchy
Give witch brooms x3
Workshop (4 hours): 10 Wood, 4 simple glues, 20 wheat

raghadd1
10-24-14, 12:25 PM
Is checking the prop room another go at the theater? The amphitheater did not drop the requested prince's crown.
I didn't start playing yet, now I'm going to enjoy the starting.

napertown
10-24-14, 12:32 PM
Lovely...one question though... WHERE ARE THE EXPANSIONS?!?!?! I've been at level 50 for 4 months or so. I currently have expanded to every space and have 172 trade tickets. Yes, 172!!! Where am I supposed to put all of this stuff?

serenitygrandma
10-24-14, 12:35 PM
I just visited the theater and got nothing but coins. Bummer

Deborah1981
10-24-14, 12:37 PM

Same for me, can anyone confirm the drop from the theater?

raghadd1
10-24-14, 12:38 PM

Me too, nothing received just coins

Chaotarch
10-24-14, 12:39 PM
Lovely...one question though... WHERE ARE THE EXPANSIONS?!?!?! I've been at level 50 for 4 months or so. I currently have expanded to every space and have 172 trade tickets. Yes, 172!!! Where am I supposed to put all of this stuff?

Be patience, lol :)
Looked in my inventory and find 20 expansion permits...so you have to craft a little bit more, lol :)

zenobia42
10-24-14, 12:43 PM
I updated my post with the full list of quest steps (4 character quests, 2 steps in each).

Thanks to whoever broke this out into it's own thread.

ShibuyaCloth
10-24-14, 12:47 PM

Well wait until the Halloween event is finished. Hopefully in November we will have an expansion before starting the XMas event in December.

Well, I have still >350 trade ticket in stash for the next expansions. And I am at level 50 since... agrl.... I don't remember, but when the level cap was lifted I was at 50 in 1 second.

ShibuyaCloth
10-24-14, 12:49 PM

Took me 3 visits to get the crown. So I suppose I get the rest in 12 hours.

raghadd1
10-24-14, 12:56 PM
The 5th request: Up to Old Trickes

amerirish
10-24-14, 12:57 PM
This is so much to accomplish in 11 days; I'm having a bit of a panic attack. Especially with all of the events happening in other TL games. I might have to quit a game or two just to save my sanity :(

napertown
10-24-14, 12:57 PM
Be patience, lol :)
Looked in my inventory and find 20 expansion permits...so you have to craft a little bit more, lol :)

Here's the problem though...because I'm completely expanded, somehow my option to make permits went away. I can do the trades and get tickets, but I can't convert them into permits.

hakufox
10-24-14, 01:02 PM
This is so much to accomplish in 11 days; I'm having a bit of a panic attack. Especially with all of the events happening in other TL games. I might have to quit a game or two just to save my sanity :(

Seriously. I need more kitchens. I cannot keep up with the sugar demand.

mcscrapper
10-24-14, 01:05 PM
Seriously. I need more kitchens. I cannot keep up with the sugar demand.

I agree!!!! How can I make candy corn, chocolate, cake & sugar????? TL - let us add more kitchens!

ShibuyaCloth
10-24-14, 01:07 PM
Here's the problem though...because I'm completely expanded, somehow my option to make permits went away. I can do the trades and get tickets, but I can't convert them into permits.

So do I, but you can stockpile the tickets, once the expansions are available you can convert them into permits.

ghjvcucjb
10-24-14, 01:09 PM

It's always been that way. That's why some of us leave one expansion permanently open so we can pre make expansion permits.

zoeee87
10-24-14, 01:10 PM
I wish the tinker camp worked as a kitchen too. The struggle is real right now.. lol

ShibuyaCloth
10-24-14, 01:10 PM
I agree!!!! How can I make candy corn, chocolate, cake & sugar????? TL - let us add more kitchens!

My kitchens deplete my raw material in no time, all soon have to put them on a forced break. I need more farm plots to produce all the materials needed.

fahrensland
10-24-14, 01:13 PM
Im curious, if those of us lower levels do not have all of the characters unlocked in the kingdom (for example I'm missing Griselda), does that mean we are unable to complete this chain of quests in its entirety?

zenobia42
10-24-14, 01:15 PM
It's always been that way. That's why some of us leave one expansion permanently open so we can pre make expansion permits.

That's a great idea! I'm not at my max yet but I'm going to remember that and stockpile as many permits as I can... until I can't stand it any more and take the last expansion lol.

zenobia42
10-24-14, 01:16 PM
Im curious, if those of us lower levels do not have all of the characters unlocked in the kingdom (for example I'm missing Griselda), does that mean we are unable to complete this chain of quests in its entirety?

Correct. You can only complete what you have the characters for. But you are only missing out on 40 candy corn total by not having Greselda. You can still get 120.

katgoose
10-24-14, 01:17 PM
I'm curious too. I'm level 37 and have Greselda's walking around but I didn't get "an Unusual Request". Are these necessary for some upcoming prize or is it just a way to get more candy corn?

vednir
10-24-14, 01:20 PM
Thanks for giving us a heads-up about 2 cathedrals. I burned a bunch of my supplies building a second level 5 cathedral.

jumperjing3
10-24-14, 01:21 PM
I'm curious too. I'm level 37 and have Greselda's walking around but I didn't get "an Unusual Request". Are these necessary for some upcoming prize or is it just a way to get more candy corn?

I also do not have an unusual request and I do have Greselda walking around.( this is on my other account, not the one with this name). Are we missing a link of a quest here?

meme1098
10-24-14, 01:24 PM
Thanks for giving us a heads-up about 2 cathedrals. I burned a bunch of my supplies building a second level 5 cathedral.

I put mine in storage so I could build the HH. Now I'm gonna have to rearrange again. Oh, bother. Guess I'll have to build another & find a place for it, too. SMH.

Well, I do need a few chocolate cake, so I can now stock pile some corn again.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-24-14, 01:26 PM
Second part of the Baron/Old Thomas quest ...

Offer TEN golden nuggets for a few candy corn??? ... Um ..hmm, I dunno about that! Lol

fahrensland
10-24-14, 01:26 PM

Right, I suppose this was more along the lines of what I was wondering. Do these quests lead to a unique prize? Or just another method to get candy?

meme1098
10-24-14, 01:27 PM

Offer TEN golden nuggets for a few candy corn??? ... Um ..hmm, I dunno about that! Lol

Money grubber! That's the Baron for ya.

katgoose
10-24-14, 01:28 PM
I'm not sure. I closed out my game and restarted and still didn't have it.

katgoose
10-24-14, 01:30 PM

I agree. Those golden nuggets are hard enough to come. I'd rather use them to trade for gems and buy some candy corn, lol.

PurpleScorpion76
10-24-14, 01:41 PM

We're just not given them so even the lowest lev would have Ivy's, The Barons and Thomas's.

ginourmous
10-24-14, 01:45 PM

I feel your pain... I have 292 trade tickets, I had over 300 but made some expansion permits thinking we would get some extra space soon... This is getting crazy. We are getting lots of cool stuff but nowhere to put them! Frustrating. This game should allow people to have a nice kingdom, I hate when my kingdom looks like a mess. Right now I am just trying to show everything everywhere and trying to survive. I also hate when you visit people's kingdom and you just can't get to click on the hearts because they are hiding behind items.

meme1098
10-24-14, 01:46 PM
Yep...have 2 theaters out but nothing from either one. Argh!!! Now have to wait until tomorrow for another shot at it.

Just collected my faux fur from the workshop. No pic of fur but of energy instead. So, I went to the goal & tapped give. It did register. Thank goodness 2 showed up there.

diane03
10-24-14, 01:51 PM
Can someone please tell what is the prop room? Thanks

azriX2012
10-24-14, 01:56 PM
Can someone please tell what is the prop room? Thanks

It's the Theater. :)

sheri59
10-24-14, 01:59 PM
I visited 6 theater to get both things.

stuffedmounts
10-24-14, 02:04 PM
I visited 6 theater to get both things.
I visited my 6 also but found nothing.

meme1098
10-24-14, 02:07 PM
I visited my 6 also but found nothing.

So now I'm gonna have to build more theaters? Ugh!!! Where do I put them now?

PikaSquirrel
10-24-14, 02:17 PM
I also do not have an unusual request and I do have Greselda walking around.( this is on my other account, not the one with this name). Are we missing a link of a quest here?

In order to access "An Unusual List" you need to have "Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden" (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65360-Castle-Story-02-13-2014-Update-Greselda-s-Beautiful-Dark-Garden) and "Rise and Shine" (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74129-Castle-Update-10-16-Halloween-Event!) completed. I linked the associated forum threads for the Goals.

diane03
10-24-14, 02:19 PM
It's the Theater. :)

Thank you 😊

CLOVERKAITO
10-24-14, 03:23 PM
I can totally imagine the chefs shaking their heads over the sheer amount of candy corn and chocolate cakes we are making them cook up! ;)

belbar22
10-24-14, 03:24 PM
All TL games seem to be down.

idkat
10-24-14, 03:26 PM

I got the crown from the theater, nothing from the second

idkat
10-24-14, 03:38 PM
I have had at least 5 people respond to my request but NONE are showing in the purple quest. Is this happening for anyone else? I went out and in again but no luck.

zenobia42
10-24-14, 03:41 PM
I have had at least 5 people respond to my request but NONE are showing in the purple quest. Is this happening for anyone else? I went out and in again but no luck.

It usually takes a while for them to show up in the quest count. I don't know why. Always does for me, though.

zenobia42
10-24-14, 03:45 PM
Related to that, I had SO many responses to my purple cloth request, that I went 10 over the limit. I have 30. This is GREAT! Means I'll finish before I wake up tomorrow instead of the usual extra day it takes to get 20+20+10. While I am very happy about this, and very grateful to my wonderful neighbors, it makes me even more confused as to how it can possibly be that we are doing SO poorly on the community goal. CLEARLY a ton of people are online and doing their darnedest to win all the prizes. So WHY is the community prize meter moving so incredibly slowly it appears that we have a very good chance of not even making the second prize? I REALLY think something is wrong with the community count total, and has been for days. Maybe since the servers were down. It just doesn't make any sense.

Plus, I am responding to about 50 requests an hour myself. People are PLAYING. But we are moving at a snail's pace on the community goals. More like a snail pulling a lead weight. It's just not right. Something is wrong with the meter.

dalexxx
10-24-14, 03:51 PM
Whats a prop room? :/

stuffedmounts
10-24-14, 03:51 PM
Zenobia42, wasn't there a problem with the community meter last event also? I swear there was. Also, how did you manage to get more than 20 purple cloths in a 24hr period? I have a few hundred neighbors and it always stops at 20.

xoxoBabyGirl
10-24-14, 03:52 PM
So for finding the armor, I guess we may have to make multiple visits to the theatre to find it? That would explain why it wasn't checked off when I tapped on it.

Also, is anyone else having problems with the count for the purple princess? My neighbor responded to my request (which I can see on the newsfeed) but it doesn't read 1/50. Is there a glitch?

belbar22
10-24-14, 04:14 PM

It's in the theatre. But rare drop so may take more than 1 visit.

belbar22
10-24-14, 04:15 PM

A prop room is where they keep props.

tigarlilyvol
10-24-14, 04:46 PM
In theatre sorry someone else answered while I was typing

SpiritWind00
10-24-14, 05:14 PM
So for finding the armor, I guess we may have to make multiple visits to the theatre to find it? That would explain why it wasn't checked off when I tapped on it.

Also, is anyone else having problems with the count for the purple princess? My neighbor responded to my request (which I can see on the newsfeed) but it doesn't read 1/50. Is there a glitch?

Sometimes it just takes a little while for the counter to sync. Mine did the same. I could see them coming in, but the counter remained at 0. I force closed and when I came back, I had 22, which is my daily limit. :)

Anaboe
10-24-14, 05:38 PM
Got 25 Purple Cloths already. My idea: if you check in to the game, the game registers you have recieved a request. But, if you answer that request late, a lot of other people have got the same request and thus you can go over the limit of 20 a day.

zenobia42
10-24-14, 06:07 PM
Zenobia42, wasn't there a problem with the community meter last event also? I swear there was. Also, how did you manage to get more than 20 purple cloths in a 24hr period? I have a few hundred neighbors and it always stops at 20.

It's supposed to stop at 20. But I'd always heard about people who get a few extra just because the final responses sometimes come in so quickly, a few extra sneak in before the game catches up and locks them out for the rest of the day (and also if you ask Stormie after you already have 20, he still gives you another). I had never heard of anyone getting 30 which is why I was REALLY surprised to see I got that many. And as I said, it shows just how many players are active during this event. There is no WAY the community total is correct.

PrincessCupOButter
10-24-14, 06:24 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I find Griselda is being pretty greedy considering she is the only kingdom walker who does not give candy corn to the trick or treaters. She rarely even gives glimmer bits!

I can't collect from her house until tomorrow. Has candy corn been added, I wonder?

Liloze
10-24-14, 06:54 PM
Related to that, I had SO many responses to my purple cloth request, that I went 10 over the limit. I have 30. This is GREAT! Means I'll finish before I wake up tomorrow instead of the usual extra day it takes to get 20+20+10. While I am very happy about this, and very grateful to my wonderful neighbors, it makes me even more confused as to how it can possibly be that we are doing SO poorly on the community goal. CLEARLY a ton of people are online and doing their darnedest to win all the prizes. So WHY is the community prize meter moving so incredibly slowly it appears that we have a very good chance of not even making the second prize? I REALLY think something is wrong with the community count total, and has been for days. Maybe since the servers were down. It just doesn't make any sense.

Plus, I am responding to about 50 requests an hour myself. People are PLAYING. But we are moving at a snail's pace on the community goals. More like a snail pulling a lead weight. It's just not right. Something is wrong with the meter.

I absolutely agree about the Community Counter, I have dropped everything in the game to concentrate on the candy corn, I am sure many players did the same.
I Bought gems twice, and sped up my wizard schools, chopped my energy crates, and drove my Alicorns to the brink, got my Dracowla and have 500 corn to collect to reach the last prize. My back is ****ing me from collecting corn and sugar! ;) And Thousands of players are doung exactly the same thing!

Yet, every time I check the darn meter I see it at the same rate, there's definitely something WRONG with this counter! :rolleyes:

I will continue collecting the corn until the event is done and over, without doing anything else, I am sure most players will do the same, so why the heck this meter is not moving?! :rolleyes:

DrP4ever
10-24-14, 07:13 PM
My Purple lots are not showing up, how can we make cake and candy corn? This is not well thought out at all.

Liloze
10-24-14, 07:24 PM
My Purple lots are not showing up, how can we make cake and candy corn? This is not well thought out at all.

Depends on the perspective, if you are TL for instance you see gems bought and Credit cards at the work lol ;) ( As in some want to skip with gems ) lol

Liloze
10-24-14, 07:34 PM
No Armored Skirt for me :( after 2 visits, oh well will wait until tomorrow...

kimberly0822
10-24-14, 07:48 PM
I dont understand how you can get so many permits. I have been working on the expansions since they came out last time and still have 3 expansion plots left to complete. It takes me well over a month to get enough tickets to make enough expansion permits to expand one spot. I still need a total of 10 permits to expand completely.. Thats 300 tickets. Not sure but thinking i may be missing something. The only way to get tickets is to trade right???

Chaotarch
10-24-14, 08:48 PM
I dont understand how you can get so many permits. I have been working on the expansions since they came out last time and still have 3 expansion plots left to complete. It takes me well over a month to get enough tickets to make enough expansion permits to expand one spot. I still need a total of 10 permits to expand completely.. Thats 300 tickets. Not sure but thinking i may be missing something. The only way to get tickets is to trade right???

Yes, you have to made trades...
I have no focus at tradetickets, but push the tradebutton if its green :cool:

Back to topic:
Get the armored skirt at the first theater, check the other nine and get twotimes: you cant hold more armored skirts, but no crown! A joke?:mad:

chila1234
10-24-14, 08:54 PM
Pls add me chila1234

rosewaterlily
10-24-14, 09:08 PM
Nothing at either of my two theaters. What's the award for these quests anyway, more candy corn? I should be able to finish collecting for the individual prize in the next day or two so I don't see the point in doing them if that's the only reward.

newzealander
10-24-14, 09:15 PM
10 gold nuggets??? I am level 50 and collect from all 4 mines regularly, and only have 8. No chance! Not for the sake of candy corn, anyway.

DrP4ever
10-24-14, 09:25 PM
Ii didn't catch that after making the costume pieces for Thomas we have to give 10 Gold nuggets. I'm not even going to attempt to finish that one, they are too hard to come by. As for making the chocolate cake I can't do that either if I am making candy corn. I don't see the point of these quests. If they would give me ghosts or bats then perhaps but not candy corn.

Queenzod
10-24-14, 09:29 PM
For those of you who are thinking of chucking it on this update, this is the way TL is helping us get candy corns for the group total. Without it, we have no chance of getting the prizes. Hopefully next week there will be another update which will help us even further. So, please do what you can!

DrP4ever
10-24-14, 10:24 PM
Made the costume pieces for Thomas plus a couple can gave me the Cow! Woo hoo! Not giving the Gold. I just want my castle :-)

CLOVERKAITO
10-24-14, 10:41 PM
I think I will hang on to my gold nuggets until the last day of the event. If I'm still short on candy corns on the last day, then the baarou baron can have the gold nuggets (I do have 59 stashed away) and I'll take the 30 candy corns lol :p

Now I have 2251 candy corn and will be getting my Cow!Dracula (still can't think of a name for her yet!) when I wake up. Good night all! :D

newzealander
10-24-14, 11:19 PM
For those of you who are thinking of chucking it on this update, this is the way TL is helping us get candy corns for the group total. Without it, we have no chance of getting the prizes. Hopefully next week there will be another update which will help us even further. So, please do what you can!

I'm all for helping the community, and will certainly keep collecting and doing the quests that I think are worth it for the candy corn they give. However, ultimately this is an individual game, and I think all of us will weigh up what is worth the trade off and what isn't. For me, personally, the nuggets (which I don't have anyway) would be too big a sacrifice for 30 candy corn. But that doesn't mean I won't be doing everything reasonable to help with the total; it just means that I know the value of rare drops!

iLLUMI2012
10-25-14, 01:22 AM
Making chocolate cake items has slowed me down a little as far as gaining Candy Corn. I think I can still make it to the witch's cauldron in 8 days.
I used 20 silver for the platter which means a struggle to make more tiaras as silver is so hard to come by.
I too think I'll hold off on the giving the baron the gold nuggets. Not worth it just for the sake of getting 30 CC.

Getting the witch's cauldron has greater value as it drops potion shop items.
And Trick or Treat adventures are needed to get the ghosts and bats for the HH. I'd like to be able to upgrade to level 5. I'm not even yet at level 4.Think I'm going to need to use gems to complete it on the last day of the event.
Ghosts only seem to drop at a rate of 1 or 2 per adventure. :( I have 8 more bats than ghosts.
So I think I'm going to hold off completing the latests quests until the last couple of days.

ShibuyaCloth
10-25-14, 01:26 AM
10 gold nuggets??? I am level 50 and collect from all 4 mines regularly, and only have 8. No chance! Not for the sake of candy corn, anyway.

I have 4 mines as well and level 50, I just don't know what to do with my full stack of nuggets. I cannot trade as I need golden apples, which for me is a real constraint. As I am short on candies I don't mind.

belbar22
10-25-14, 02:24 AM
Nothing at either of my two theaters. What's the award for these quests anyway, more candy corn? I should be able to finish collecting for the individual prize in the next day or two so I don't see the point in doing them if that's the only reward.

I only need about 20 more corn to get the cauldron but will still collect manically to contribute to community prize so every 20 corn helps I guess

MadameCholette
10-25-14, 03:49 AM

I have given up RS, BS and DS and according to my family have NOT managed to save my sanity.... especially now planting and harvesting, planting and harvesting..... spending at least 20 Min per hour playing CS to get enough candy corn.

tentalen
10-25-14, 04:25 AM
Grrrh wish I could trade with you 11 gold eggs 3 apples zip on nuggets. No way paying for anything with the Baron LoL cheers
I have 4 mines as well and level 50, I just don't know what to do with my full stack of nuggets. I cannot trade as I need golden apples, which for me is a real constraint. As I am short on candies I don't mind.

tentalen
10-25-14, 04:27 AM
Funny how that is I got ghost glore get one bat per adventure....lol
Making chocolate cake items has slowed me down a little as far as gaining Candy Corn. I think I can still make it to the witch's cauldron in 8 days.
I used 20 silver for the platter which means a struggle to make more tiaras as silver is so hard to come by.
I too think I'll hold off on the giving the baron the gold nuggets. Not worth it just for the sake of getting 30 CC.

Getting the witch's cauldron has greater value as it drops potion shop items.
And Trick or Treat adventures are needed to get the ghosts and bats for the HH. I'd like to be able to upgrade to level 5. I'm not even yet at level 4.Think I'm going to need to use gems to complete it on the last day of the event.
Ghosts only seem to drop at a rate of 1 or 2 per adventure. :( I have 8 more bats than ghosts.
So I think I'm going to hold off completing the latests quests until the last couple of days.

tentalen
10-25-14, 04:39 AM
Grrrrh glad to see someone else has caught on to Griselda no corn just collected. That is why I campaign for KAZ to a kingdom walker. The Lady Ivy misses him so. LoL cheers 🔪1⃣4⃣🔘🌀❎❎QUOTE=PrincessCupOButter;988157]Maybe it's just me, but I find Griselda is being pretty greedy considering she is the only kingdom walker who does not give candy corn to the trick or treaters. She rarely even gives glimmer bits!

I can't collect from her house until tomorrow. Has candy corn been added, I wonder?[/QUOTE]

GC5410
10-25-14, 05:29 AM
I'll probably give the 10 golden nuggets, as I have 80 of them - up until 2 days ago I've only ever had 1 sparkling mine and 1 deep mine (2 days ago I decided to add 1 more of each to get the silver for tiaras, but I've made it to almost level 49, and completed all goals, without the need for more than 1 of each mine),but I never trade them as I'm low on golden apples.

serenitygrandma
10-25-14, 05:46 AM
I don't think I've ever been this depleted. I had a stockpile for most of the items but now I'm out of everything needed for these prizes. I'm thinking of going for the last individual prize and then just stockpiling again. I feel bad not helping for the community prizes but I have nothing more to give.

sha62o
10-25-14, 05:48 AM
I'll probably give up the 10 golden nuggets, as I have 80 of them - up until 2 days ago I've only ever had 1 sparkling mine and 1 deep mine (2 days ago I decided to add 1 more of each to get the silver for tiaras, but I've made it to almost level 49, and completed all goals, without the need for more than 1 of each mine),but I never trade them as I'm low on golden apples.

I have to give up on the 10 nuggets never going to get enough to finish 😒

PurpleScorpion76
10-25-14, 05:57 AM

Chop rocks. I've got three since starting this timed event. 1 from a mine 2 from rocks.

PurpleScorpion76
10-25-14, 06:04 AM
Is it just me or are there still quite a few people over a week on asking how to make candy corn? Go to your kitchens for those of you that don't know.

Every little helps and I'm not trying to advertise a UK supermarket, everyone do what you can and we'll get there. Last time we noticed an increase in the second community prize total of Sunstones needed but a drop in the need for the third community prize. TL will more than likely take a look at those figures when we get nearer to the third prize unlocking. Your all doing fantastically well, keep up the good work and as a community we can get there.

kimberly0822
10-25-14, 06:22 AM
I think that 10 gold nuggets for 30 candy corn is CRAZY! Are we buying candy from Nordstroms now? Can we poor folks get a discount please?

gilachaya
10-25-14, 07:08 AM
I gave the 10 gold nuggets since I had 40. Thank you for the laugh, Kimberly!

fesxdgdgsgfb
10-25-14, 07:42 AM
Hi! My cow says her name is Wilhemina (Mina) Moo. Seems like a lot of name for a cow, but what do I know? Did someone write we can get nuggets possibly from chopping rocks? Is that the big cropping which takes 20 energy to clear? I have the ten, but hate to give them up since I get them so rarely. Can someone confirm they're a slim possibility from the big rock cropping? Thanks.

blazeyace
10-25-14, 08:22 AM
Mina is a cute name. Just like in Bram Stoker's Dracula. I have not received any nuggets for chopping rocks but I have been getting the silver I need.

Thorgal
10-25-14, 08:59 AM
I'm pretty sure there is some game-logic that makes you always miss one of two parts or one of three parts. In my case I have had plenty of gold apples but no nuggets.. And always glimmer fragments are missing while shards I got plenty of, whereas others have the opposite case.

So for me giving up 10 gold nuggets (only have 8) would be to sacrifice 15 gems+3 trade tickets, bad deal for sure. I know I could start chopping rocks, but I'm pretty certain that the energy-wise I would get a better return of candycorn by harvesting corn and making them in the kitchen. The later is also guaranteed to get candy corn, while I'm not certain I will get any gold nuggets in the near future even spending all my energy chopping different rocks.

ghjvcucjb
10-25-14, 10:25 AM
I've finished the individual portion but will continue to collect candy corn to help out the community even though I don't care about the last two prizes.

Have one more cathedral collection and waiting on neighbor replies and then I think that's it for me. since we've been trick or treating like crazy people I would love it if TL would treat us with expansions. I'm overcrowded and have had to store a ton of stuff. My kingdom isn't pretty anymore. PLEASE please more expansions!

mariegoodley
10-25-14, 11:22 AM

I have recieved 44 in two days I always seem to get 21/22 responses each time I request from my neighbours :)

Liloze
10-25-14, 12:03 PM
I have recieved 44 in two days I always seem to get 21/22 responses each time I request from my neighbours :)

Well for me I send 21 every day to active neighbors whom I know they are playing this event and I am still at 24 averaging 11 to 12 per day, I really don't know if there's a glitch, because I am sure my neighbors are accepting my requests :confused:

This is the first time this happens with the requests! I have sent another 21 today, and all I got until now is 5 though the neighbors I sent my requests to, visited me today, what's up with that TL?!

Anyway there's still time, but if this continues TL should look into it, because it is frustrating ! :rolleyes:

kolakid
10-25-14, 12:33 PM
Anyone up to Prince & Knight Goal...
..got the Armoured Skirt in Inventory but no Crown...do we get one???
As goal has disappeared so presume finished ?...
Do we need it for another goal???

Squirreltown
10-25-14, 12:47 PM

Same here! Hope it doesn't count against us! Give us costumes from the Theater please.

Chaotarch
10-25-14, 12:52 PM
Same here! Hope it doesn't count against us! Give us costumes from the Theater please.

Yh lol, be patience, i got my crown on 17th theater:rolleyes:

meme1098
10-25-14, 01:20 PM
17th??? OMG, you've got to be kidding. For real??

PurpleScorpion76
10-25-14, 01:37 PM
I have 1 theatre, certainly not purchasing more. If I get them great, if not. Oh well. Having said that 2 taps a day for the next 10 days makes 20 taps. Fingers crossed!

Chaotarch
10-25-14, 01:38 PM
17th??? OMG, you've got to be kidding. For real??

Yepp, and you know i have 10, so at my 2nd run, lol :rolleyes:

raghadd1
10-25-14, 02:10 PM

Just now did my 3rd try, but nothing yet.

dala12
10-25-14, 02:17 PM
Well for me I send 21 every day to active neighbors whom I know they are playing this event and I am still at 24 averaging 11 to 12 per day, I really don't know if there's a glitch, because I am sure my neighbors are accepting my requests :confused:

This is the first time this happens with the requests! I have sent another 21 today, and all I got until now is 5 though the neighbors I sent my requests to, visited me today, what's up with that TL?!

Anyway there's still time, but if this continues TL should look into it, because it is frustrating ! :rolleyes:
How do you know your neighbors are giving you the requests you ask for? Because I have more then 200 neighbors and I receive 44 back in two days. So ... I think you need more neighbors!

mafruha
10-25-14, 02:22 PM
Whats prop room?? Didnt get that..

mariegoodley
10-25-14, 02:42 PM
I think I have been really luck with this update (for a change) I got the crown on the 3 tap on my theatre:)

raghadd1
10-25-14, 02:49 PM
Whats prop room?? Didnt get that..

It is in the theater

prancinland
10-25-14, 03:55 PM
Found this!

madz1303
10-25-14, 05:52 PM

I got this from my theater then I click but then when I went back to my game.it's not checked the goal list.now I have to wait again.Do I need to contact support? Please help?

FlowerBurst
10-25-14, 06:14 PM

I have a friend who is also one of my neighbors.I sent her a request the first day, and she never received it. She sent requests to me on both days, and I never received either one of them. I do not know what system is used, but I do know that there seems to be no guarantee that all neighbors will receive your request.

I try to hold off on sending requests all at once. I often visit them first and send one when they visit me back. I also send requests to those who have sent one to me. It does seem to help control it a bit.

Good luck!

55lee55
10-25-14, 06:50 PM
Can someone tell me why when I do what is asked to do in the second part, showing up at Cathedrals and Libraries and Market Places I get credit for it, but I put out my two Level 5 Theaters and go to them to collect the items, I don't get anything? There is a long wait on the Theaters. Is this something that needs to be reported to support? It seems out of line with everything else that has gone on in this event. Things have moved along smoothly all the way to here and it seems I suddenly have come to a complete standstill.

I also don't have much room and have messed up my neat little Kingdom to put all of these old buildings back in because I had removed them to make room for the new ones.

Has anyone finished this week's quest? Can I safely remove my Cathedrals, Libraries, Marketplaces and duplicates of the other buildings? I admit, I am OCD about my kingdom looking tidy, and it is far from tidy at the moment. I have no problems with making it untidy for an event as awesome as this one has been, but are we getting to where I can begin tidying up and putting unneeded buildings back into storage?

And can someone from TL confirm if it is normal and necessary to try seventeen (or maybe more) times at the Theaters to pick up the items needed to complete this quest, or is this a glitch that we need to report? Thanks!

Whichever is fine, but I would feel more comfortable knowing. I have to say this is the most awesome and enjoyable CS Event I have participated in since I began playing in January! The prizes are awesome and fit perfectly with the event and the artistic integrity of CS as a game is met and in many places exceeded in my opinion with this event! I have had no reservations at all or anything that I could imagine could be improved upon until my Theaters failed to give me the items I was expecting, and it may be that is planned, or maybe it is a glitch, but either way my opinion that this Event rocks is solid! Thanks for giving us such an awesome and well thought out Event TL! It is obvious that a tremendous amount of work went into making this such an awesome Halloween Event for us! :D

zenobia42
10-25-14, 07:17 PM
My fourth trip to a theater I finally found a "Prince's Crown"! Now I just need to find the Armored Skirt. :)

Lee, it's a rare drop. I have no idea why they decided requiring you get 2 rare drops from a 12-hour building is a good idea. I had a second theater in storage I pulled out for this event or I wouldn't even have the 1. And there are only the 4 characters' quests, each with 2 steps, that's it. I have to think that, since the theater, other than this event, never drops anything, most people had at most 1 out, likely only having ever built 1. And it takes 3 ehcanted beams & blocks plus 5 builder's pates & blue dyes to build... not exactly something most people can whip out in an hour. It's a TOUGH quest. I think almost all the step 2's are pretty tough in one way or another (lot's of people aren't able, or aren't willing if they are able, to give up 10 gold nuggets for example). I think they wanted it to be very possible everyone get the first steps but not everyone finishes the seconds.

SpiritWind00
10-25-14, 07:45 PM

I got this from my theater then I click but then when I went back to my game.it's not checked the goal list.now I have to wait again.Do I need to contact support? Please help?

Force close and then check whether the tick is on the goal. If it isn't, then yes you'll need to report it.

SpiritWind00
10-25-14, 07:46 PM
I've done 5 trips to the theatre... Still haven't found both items. I have 3 theatres. Keep trying!

roguebee
10-25-14, 07:49 PM
I should have all the quests wrapped up by tomorrow, waiting on a 2nd visit to the Cathedral & Marketplace, 10 more purple clothes, and then the broomsticks.

kolakid
10-25-14, 07:56 PM
used gems to skip Crown but got no Crown in Inventory ...
now Goal has disappeared....
anyone know if can still get the crown even goal not showing???

germander10
10-25-14, 09:00 PM
If the goal has disappeared that means you have completed it. You might not have seen the crown, but it was logged against the goal and you do not need to worry about it.

chewingthecud
10-25-14, 09:13 PM
Have to laugh - 12 trips to the theatre and nothing! Waiting, waiting, waiting.......

cavegirl1
10-25-14, 10:15 PM

Seems like there are a few of us who are not getting the normal response rate for requests. I send out 20 reuqests a day to active neighbours and only have 15 responses after 2 days. One of my neighbours is in the same situation. Odd that is is okay for some

DrP4ever
10-25-14, 10:17 PM
Multiple trips to theatre and no skirt!
Accidentally collected from Cathedral earlier so have to wait. And the store.
No way giving away 10 gold pieces for corn.
My haunted house is stuck at Level 3 because of lack of bats.
And stuck at 46 cloths.

cavegirl1
10-25-14, 10:20 PM
Have to laugh - 12 trips to the theatre and nothing! Waiting, waiting, waiting.......

Got the armoured skirt on my second visit and then, guess what, on my third visit it tried to give me another but said I was full. Had to laugh at that given others are struggling! Waiting for the other item now

desele
10-25-14, 10:30 PM
Many of my neighbours seem to be AWOL. Quite a few left once they reached Level 50.

madz1303
10-25-14, 11:38 PM
Force close and then check whether the tick is on the goal. If it isn't, then yes you'll need to report it.

I Did but still not checked and now can't find the skirt in my inventory:( Thanks.

tanbi1
10-26-14, 12:25 AM
I can't get anything from the theatre :/ I've sped it up a few times. Nothing.

SpiritWind00
10-26-14, 01:17 AM

It takes a few goes apparently. Don't worry about speeding up, there is heaps of time for it to drop.

knuffel19
10-26-14, 02:18 AM

Same here, does it really drop something or am I barking up the wrong tree?

claupu
10-26-14, 02:21 AM
I got the skirt on the third try, but no crown after 7 collections. Well, there are still a few says left n that's something to do besides providing corn for the community.

pixieblob
10-26-14, 03:04 AM
Got the armoured skirt on my second visit and then, guess what, on my third visit it tried to give me another but said I was full. Had to laugh at that given others are struggling! Waiting for the other item now

I had the same with the crown. Still wating for the skirt after 5 visits

Iceglimmer
10-26-14, 05:09 AM
Both theaters going, but no drop yet. But on a positive note, I am loving having an adventure that doesn't require the kitchens. They were always the thing holding everything up.

JustKay
10-26-14, 05:16 AM
Thank god for these updates! Maybe this will take some of the load off the servers since people won't have to plant as much corn. They're pretty fun goal in their own right, and it's a nice change to have something else to do other than plant corn :D

I also noticed they up-ed the beast rates, which both releases more candy and puts a pause to the incessant corn planting. I'm still getting lots of drop outs and plenty of rollbacks though. I hope TL think next week's halloween out more thoroughly. Its' almost impossible to play DS, CS properly like this.

rosewaterlily
10-26-14, 05:26 AM
Both theaters going, but no drop yet. But on a positive note, I am loving having an adventure that doesn't require the kitchens. They were always the thing holding everything up.

I agree. Having a no kitchen adventure is awesome. Even though I've finished upgrading the haunted house and got the cauldron already, I'm going to keep doing the trick or treat adventure until time is up. Let my kitchens try to catch up with making feasts to adventure in the barracks in the meantime.

Iceglimmer
10-26-14, 05:31 AM
I hadn't noticed you could have three of some buildings. I just assumed two was the limit. Third theater is on the way.

gilachaya
10-26-14, 05:48 AM
After you get the cloth for the dress you have to make 3 witches brooms. Each uses 10 wood, 20 wheat and 4 simple glues.

roguebee
10-26-14, 06:12 AM
After you get the cloth for the dress you have to make 3 witches brooms. Each uses 10 wood, 20 wheat and 4 simple glues.

Glad you dropped the reminder of the requirements for the witches brooms. I was going to be a couple of wheat short when I start after the last couple of purple clothes come rolling in.

PurpleScorpion76
10-26-14, 06:16 AM
Has anybody else still not received the crown or skirt?

priscillasp
10-26-14, 06:43 AM
I did the jewelry trade & all I got was a trade ticket! Is that how it works for Sabina/Thuston quest? No silver, jewels or metals.

FigmentValley
10-26-14, 06:48 AM
I have visited my two theatres so many times and cannot find a crown. This is extraordinarily frustrating. I kinda like things I can work for. I HATE random drops in a timed event that clog up an extended thread.

Ooooze
10-26-14, 06:49 AM
50 purple cloths!

I'm now a wheat farmer :p

LadyLolepere
10-26-14, 06:55 AM
I have checked the theatre 3 times and can not get the crown. How many times will it take?

LadyLolepere
10-26-14, 06:56 AM
I received the skirt...still can't get the crown.

LadyLolepere
10-26-14, 06:57 AM
Me too! I don't know whether to plant wheat or corn and sugar cane

LadyLolepere
10-26-14, 06:58 AM
I'm not allowed to post bugs...so I'll do it here. I've been on level 50 for a long time and none of my activities are accruing so that I can go to the next level. Is this it?

gilachaya
10-26-14, 06:58 AM
I have not gotten the crown or the skirt yet. I'm building a second theatre.

meme1098
10-26-14, 07:04 AM
I'm not allowed to post bugs...so I'll do it here. I've been on level 50 for a long time and none of my activities are accruing so that I can go to the next level. Is this it?

Level 50 is it for now until TL decides to add more levels.
You can still see your total experience. Go to Menu, Overview, Profile & it is accruing.

mafruha
10-26-14, 07:19 AM
TL plz make tinker camp work as a kitchen.. Plz
Plz plz...

Ooooze
10-26-14, 07:47 AM
I got both the skirt & the crown this morning, 1 from each of my theatres

blazeyace
10-26-14, 08:29 AM
I received the skirt...still can't get the crown.

I have two theaters. I got a crown on my third a sixth check. You can only hold one though. Still waiting on the skirt!

butterfly_25
10-26-14, 09:29 AM
I have not gotten the crown or the skirt yet. I'm building a second theatre.

I am thinking of building a second one too, but I am so tight for space right now. I have not gotten either the crown or skirt and it feels like such a long wait between collections. I hope a second theatre does help us.

Liloze
10-26-14, 09:36 AM
How do you know your neighbors are giving you the requests you ask for? Because I have more then 200 neighbors and I receive 44 back in two days. So ... I think you need more neighbors!

I know they do Because they are lvl 50 active players and are playing in this Halloween event, no I do not need more neighbors lol, please I already cleaned my list and am happy with the result lol.
I received 15 today and maybe a couple during night time, anyway I still need 9 to finish with this, so I am not worried about it that much :)

Liloze
10-26-14, 09:40 AM
I have a friend who is also one of my neighbors.I sent her a request the first day, and she never received it. She sent requests to me on both days, and I never received either one of them. I do not know what system is used, but I do know that there seems to be no guarantee that all neighbors will receive your request.

I try to hold off on sending requests all at once. I often visit them first and send one when they visit me back. I also send requests to those who have sent one to me. It does seem to help control it a bit.

Good luck!

I Only send 21 / day to those who am sure they are playing ( lvl 50 and visit daily and send requests)
Yes it seems there was something with the requests system, because today all of a sudden I jumped to 41 !
So with 9 days left I think am good :)

Liloze
10-26-14, 10:11 AM
Seems like there are a few of us who are not getting the normal response rate for requests. I send out 20 reuqests a day to active neighbours and only have 15 responses after 2 days. One of my neighbours is in the same situation. Odd that is is okay for some

Yep that was odd indeed because I send 21 requests/day and I used to get answrrs from my nbrs all the time.
Today I jumped to 41, so I got 15 between midnight and noon today!
I guess there's a glitch in the system TL should look into !
Good luck :)

Ooooze
10-26-14, 10:12 AM
I sent out requests to all 123 neighbors 1st thing in the morning. It also lets me know which neighbors are active

katbtodd
10-26-14, 10:24 AM
Not One gift box from the adventure.... Booo hooo !!!!!!!! I just level up my haunted hall to 5. I still Well sent out trick or treat adveture to help towards community prizes.

ghjvcucjb
10-26-14, 11:32 AM
Have two theaters. I got my crown on my first try. Took about 8 more tries then this morning got another crown (maxed out sigh appeared) then the skirt! So was a happy camper.

iLLUMI2012
10-26-14, 12:01 PM
I have two Theatres. On the first two attempts nothing. Then on the 3rd attempt I got the crown from the first Theatre and when I clicked on the the second Theatre a message pops out from the side saying you have reached your limit for crowns! What the!! LOL.
I was so hoping for both the crown and the armoured skirt or even just the one crown, but two crowns? lol So that means that on the next collection there is still a possibilty that I may still get yet another crown. :(
Hopefully the skirt will appear instead.

Ooooze
10-26-14, 02:04 PM
I just got the jeweled thingy from the Royal Exchange :)

butterfly_25
10-26-14, 04:42 PM
Not One gift box from the adventure.... Booo hooo !!!!!!!! I just level up my haunted hall to 5. I still Well sent out trick or treat adveture to help towards community prizes.

oh my gosh, me neither!! I have never received a gift box from the adventures all this time. I upgraded my Haunted Hall to level 5 today as well.

Up until the end, I'm going to keep doing adventures and growing corn and making candy corn in the kitchen. Just waiting for both items from the theatre now and hoping I get the gifts from adventures before time is up! :(

therowantree
10-26-14, 05:04 PM
Actually only 20 requests go out per day no matter how many neighbors you actually click. I think they take the first 20 alphabetically, so what I do is pick only neighbors that are level 40 and above to weed out those that are not active players, and send it to them. Then I go back and click on level 30 players and send it to them. This way it goes out to at least 20 players, starting with the longest and most active so I have the best chance of a response (sorry lower level players!). I've found this works with all the other quests as well - it's been this way for a while with neighbor requests. There is always a 20 response daily limit.

caroline763
10-26-14, 06:01 PM
I think they should set it up for our neighbors to trick or treat at each others castles for a day, to collect candy corn or some random gift...... Fun fun

OlifantSkoene
10-26-14, 07:14 PM
It would be nice if the drop rate for gold nuggets was increased for the duration of the Old Thomas/Baron quest (step 2) being active. The requirements for this step do not currently match the value of the reward for me. I only have 8 nuggets at the moment; but if I somehow manage to get 10 before this event is over, I don't know if I'll give them up for this quest because they are so hard to come by.

TL: Will this quest need to be completed in order to get a new quest in any upcoming updates for this event?

freesiawoods
10-26-14, 08:12 PM
Have 3 theatres but still no crown!

SpiritWind00
10-26-14, 08:30 PM
Have 3 theatres and no armoured skirt! And I got the message to say I couldn't hold another crown... And so another 12 hour wait starts again. My prop room must be so badly organised that's why no one can find it.

zenobia42
10-26-14, 08:54 PM
ARGH! I just got a black flag that I already have the Prince's Crown. So why didn't it drop the Armored Skirt instead! Or at LEAST make the limit 2 crowns so I could keep one in my inventory. This quest and the rarity of the drops is SO frustrating!

katbtodd
10-27-14, 01:47 AM
oh my gosh, me neither!! I have never received a gift box from the adventures all this time. I upgraded my Haunted Hall to level 5 today as well.

Up until the end, I'm going to keep doing adventures and growing corn and making candy corn in the kitchen. Just waiting for both items from the theatre now and hoping I get the gifts from adventures before time is up! :(
Good luck,,, it doesn't seem to want to drop does it.... Nothing here yet ,,,

claupu
10-27-14, 02:23 AM
Wohoo, I just got the crown on the 10th click! The jewler's trade was waiting and I got 2 (two!) adamant!

So the only things I'm still waiting for are the special boxes from the adventure. And of course the community prizes.

Oh, and I really love my couldron. Thanks TL for this awesome event!

Cesar49
10-27-14, 04:16 AM
I know there are still some people wondering whether you need the jack o'lantern to complete the quests in time.

No, you don't! I have at present 3,368 candy corn and got the cauldron yesterday. I received the last parchment ghost I needed this morning, so also have a level 5 haunted house. For the Halloween quests I have everything apart from Sabine's armour, with 8 days to spare, and all without the jack o' lantern. I was able to do 3 adventures a day most days, but had 36 hours with no wifi at all so it's definitely achievable without the pumpkin (which in any case doesn't help with all the costume elements). :D

Obviously a lot of people have the pumpkin and love it, but if you're struggling for gems it really isn't necessary.

scotslassuk
10-27-14, 04:42 AM
I don't know abt other players but I have found this 🌽quest repetitive and has become boring! Not only do we not only have enough energy to collect from our buildings and grow corn n sugar even the mines are sparsely giving us silver!! All my nbrs need silver I am now at the stage where I know for a fact I won't be able to lvl house up to5 but have now put up a message for my friends that no ❤will be available as I need to collect n grow corn n sugar in the hope I can get to the end individual prizes. This has been a very hard quest and not everyone is in a position to buy gems to help out. I know I can't. I will be glad to see this quest finished😭soz for rant

Alora1
10-27-14, 05:51 AM
I have to agree that it is too repetitive and I became bored. I just got the cauldron and I did use gems at times - if I had not done that I would have totally been bored to the point of quitting. I can't always do the gems so I will really think about whether I will do the next one or not. Plus the many many many adventures I have been on have not given the hayride. Weird since one of my neighbours has three!!! Nothing from theatre yet either. I guess they manipulate rate we get candy, etc., which is kind of annoying. I guess when you pay you do not want to feel things are being manipulated to make it harder, and in this case too repetitive without enough gain.

perry5
10-27-14, 05:53 AM
Made steady progress through this community event (Thank you TL for the nice additions & prizes--they are great!). But then came last Friday's update...and the "Prince & Knight!" I have 4 theaters out, have collected at least 3-4 rounds (so 12-16 tries). Received 3 armored skirts (can only hold 1 in inventory) and 0 crowns! I'm sure there are others out there getting the exact opposite result as me (all crowns, no skirts), or even none at all. I agree with others who have said that 12 hours is a long time to wait on a building with a "random drop." Especially for those who don't have multiple theaters in stock. Good luck everyone!

brandonu
10-27-14, 05:57 AM
Made steady progress through this community event (Thank you TL for the nice additions & prizes--they are great!). But then came last Friday's update...and the "Prince & Knight!" I have 4 theaters out, have collected at least 3-4 rounds (so 12-16 tries). Received 3 armored skirts (can only hold 1 in inventory) and 0 crowns! I'm sure there are others out there getting the exact opposite result as me (all crowns, no skirts), or even none at all. I agree with others who have said that 12 hours is a long time to wait on a building with a "random drop." Especially for those who don't have multiple theaters in stock. Good luck everyone!

Exact opposite results here! I've had at least 4 crowns that I've noticed.

hannsoph
10-27-14, 05:58 AM
Have been to the theater 5 or 6 times. Have gotten the crown only. And wouldn't it be nice if the mines would drop some gold nuggets so we don't have to buy gems to get those expensive nuggets?!

katbtodd
10-27-14, 08:18 AM
I think they should set it up for our neighbors to trick or treat at each others castles for a day, to collect candy corn or some random gift...... Fun fun

Sounds like a great idea

zenobia42
10-27-14, 08:56 AM
Pulled my second theater out of storage as soon as the quest began. Collected once the first day from my first theater and 4 collects per day since, for a total of 11 theater collections so far. And I've had THREE crowns drops but ZERO armored skirts. This quest is really friggen annoying. Do I have waste a tons of resources to buy a third and maybe a fourth theater to have a chance at this????? And there is NO WAY I'm going to pay the WAY too steep price of 20 gems to skip it. I finished part 2 of all 3 other character's quests yesterday or the day before. But I can't get past part 1 of this one. *bangs head on wall*

Iceglimmer
10-27-14, 09:29 AM
Third skirt today, still no crown. I have three theaters. But we still have a few days to go. It will be touch and go whether I get my haunted house upgraded in time. I usually only do two adventures a day. I don't have gems, so I'm not tempted to speed ahead. Ive quite liked having to get buildings out of storage, because it made me reorganize my kingdom.

Dabag
10-27-14, 09:53 AM
What other REQUIREMENT is there for the Old Thomas & The Baron Quest
as stated in the beginning posts- the Rise and Shine quest was completed.

BARON/OLD THOMAS QUEST
Step 1 - A Costume Fit for a King
REQUIREMENTS: must have Rise and Shine completed
Give faux fur x10
Workshop (30mins): 3 Hides, 1 Super Glue, 5 Wheat

Like many others, I have another device- level 19 -only Ivy & OT Walkers,
so will not get the Lady G or Sabina & Thurston quests
this device did get the IVY Quest
BUT not the OT & Baron

Thinking ahead. If there is a Winter Event available to Lv.15 + and the Baron is involved - what additional requirements will have to be fulfilled?

Rockylandia
10-27-14, 10:16 AM
Loving the cauldron. Dropped a magic cement once. Dyes, glues, enchanter's essence. I'm never maxed on those things, except purple dye, because I lose interest in crafting them.

letf8b
10-27-14, 10:44 AM
Same for me, can anyone confirm the drop from the theater?third visit crown dropped

AuntyRose32
10-27-14, 11:03 AM
Fifth visit crown dropped, really hoping I get the skirt next visit. I'm enjoying these quests, good luck everyone.

dvt12
10-27-14, 12:00 PM

How were you able to accumulate so many trade tickets? I max out at 99.

DrP4ever
10-27-14, 12:28 PM
I just received a gold nugget from the troll vault. Still not willing to give 10 up though.

Need 20 bats and 1 ghost for level 5, not looking good!

rxrice
10-27-14, 12:35 PM
sorry, I don't know if someone already asked/answered this, is there another way to get the jack o'lantern? Like a lucky drop from something?

professorcharizard
10-27-14, 01:34 PM
I have a question about the jack o lantern. Once the quest is over, will it still drop parchment bats and ghosts? My haunted mansion is at lvl 4 and I don't think I have enough resources to keep going on the trick or treat quests, will I be able to upgrade my mansion after the even has ended?

FlowerBurst
10-27-14, 02:02 PM

I read somewhere that expansions are in their future plans but no indication as to how soon it might happen.

The maximum listed for trade tickets is 99. If you find the trade tickets in your inventory and click on the question mark, it should show the amount you have out of 99. Are you saying that yours is 172/99? It would be wonderful to know if we are allowed to exceed the max!:eek:

cjbeastmaster7
10-27-14, 02:11 PM
I agree. 10 gold nuggets seems like a lot??? I don't see how I can get that many? They just come from mining correct??

eam13
10-27-14, 02:32 PM
I'm stuck on the Lvl 4 haunted house. Back to little to no paper bats being dropped on quests .... How on earth am I going to get 25 in time when I'm getting two or three a day?!

BiggerBubbles
10-27-14, 03:02 PM
I read somewhere that expansions are in their future plans but no indication as to how soon it might happen.

The maximum listed for trade tickets is 99. If you find the trade tickets in your inventory and click on the question mark, it should show the amount you have out of 99. Are you saying that yours is 172/99? It would be wonderful to know if we are allowed to exceed the max!:eek:

Both trade tickets and dark seeds can go over 99. Should they drop from an adventure or from the garden in the case of dark seeds, they won't get added in, however you can still do trades to get tickets or craft dark seeds. I currently have 470 trade tickets & nearly 400 dark seeds. Some keep an expansion slot open so they can craft expansion permits, I chose not to, will do so when more expansions become available. Likewise I have a neighbour who is still doing the trade to get inscriptions, because it is still there, however I have just kept my seeds as they are rather then growing them and trading as I'm not sure what the future requirements will be, inscriptions from plant trades, different plants....?

Yes, I know TL, I am off topic, but wanted to let the above know they could keep trading.

Now back to looking for that crown, 3 theaters, 4 days, 2 collections a day, so that's 24 so far, multiple armour, no crown...

ghjvcucjb
10-27-14, 03:52 PM

At one time I had over 500 trade tickets. I've reduce it to just over 100 by making expansion permits in hopes of future expansions. I normally keep my trade tickets around 300 but Maguar stated a month or so ago that if you are over 99 you can't get the free ones if they drop from adventures. I had no idea trade tickets dropped from adventures so I slowly started to reduce my inventory. Have a expansion permit cooking right now, will do another one after that and that will take me below 99 just in case one drops :-)

ETA: so that I'm on topic...finished upgrading my hall to level 5 today.

SpiritWind00
10-27-14, 06:06 PM
I have a question about the jack o lantern. Once the quest is over, will it still drop parchment bats and ghosts? My haunted mansion is at lvl 4 and I don't think I have enough resources to keep going on the trick or treat quests, will I be able to upgrade my mansion after the even has ended?

No, according to the first post, it's only a usable item for the duration of the event.

Good info on tickets, I absolutely agree and confirm that is correct, you can go over 99 on these 2 items. Now before I have to moderate my own post.... (!!!), I finally got the skirt this morning. I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but I didn't just collect from the theatre, I went to my goal book first and then clicked on the theatre with the yellow arrow. Just make sure you have enough material should you wish to do the Jewellers trade in the exchange because that's the next step.

Long live the candy corn busters! (That's all of us!) :)

gilachaya
10-27-14, 06:11 PM
I haven't gotten the skirt or crown. I've built 2 more theaters and working on my fourth one. If I don't finish this goal will it keep me from going forward with the rest of the game other than not getting the candy corns? Thanks.

Anaboe
10-27-14, 06:19 PM
Nope, it's just giving candy corn. The goal it leads to is just giving candy corn also. Plus some xp and gold, but I don't value those, so I don't give that attention.

jericaD
10-27-14, 06:28 PM
Just a note of encouragement: I only have one theatre and I just got my second item. There's still plenty of time. I have all individual prizes but need 3 ghosts and a bat for level 5 HH. I have no silver but I know I'll make it! And still working for community prizes. Keep working. We'll make it!!

Ooooze
10-27-14, 06:37 PM
2,161 Candy Corn. I think I'm going to have a cow!!!

katzchihuahua
10-27-14, 09:00 PM
Only 1 golden nugget, nothing from the theatre is being dropped and I might get 1 paper bat on an adventure. It's never going to be done. :(

tuffyjkitten
10-27-14, 10:20 PM
I have no idea how this happened but I got the cauldron today. I have never finished individual prizes so early in an event before. Still in desperate need of silver for quests for ghosts (need 8 more) and diligently checking my lonely theater for costumes.

First drop from cauldron was a simple glue and an architects paste plus coins.

newzealander
10-27-14, 10:51 PM
Both trade tickets and dark seeds can go over 99. Should they drop from an adventure or from the garden in the case of dark seeds, they won't get added in, however you can still do trades to get tickets or craft dark seeds. I currently have 470 trade tickets & nearly 400 dark seeds. Some keep an expansion slot open so they can craft expansion permits, I chose not to, will do so when more expansions become available. Likewise I have a neighbour who is still doing the trade to get inscriptions, because it is still there, however I have just kept my seeds as they are rather then growing them and trading as I'm not sure what the future requirements will be, inscriptions from plant trades, different plants....?

Yes, I know TL, I am off topic, but wanted to let the above know they could keep trading.

Now back to looking for that crown, 3 theaters, 4 days, 2 collections a day, so that's 24 so far, multiple armour, no crown...

470 trade tickets??? Seriously?? I am speechless. I think I do well, and I have 40!! Wow.

Now that I have caught my breath.....I got the crown on my 16th collection. Yay. Now after the elusive gold nuggets while I think about whether I want to give them up when I get them. Depends on candy corn stocks, I guess.

carebear0912
10-27-14, 10:57 PM

I have visited the theater 4 times and did not get the armor. Is there something else we are supposed to do?

carebear0912
10-27-14, 10:59 PM
I got the crown first try, can't get the armor.

ghjvcucjb
10-27-14, 11:12 PM
I have visited the theater 4 times and did not get the armor. Is there something else we are supposed to do?

No it's a rare drop. Just keep checking. I have two theaters and it took numerous tries to get both. Good luck!

nofarch
10-28-14, 02:36 AM
hey guys, do you think I can still make it and get the last individual prize when I only have 2004 candy corns right now? (and 13 bats left to upgrade the HH to level 5, but I think I will reach it)

Ooooze
10-28-14, 06:02 AM
hey guys, do you think I can still make it and get the last individual prize when I only have 2004 candy corns right now? (and 13 bats left to upgrade the HH to level 5, but I think I will reach it)

Plenty of time! Don't panic, don't give up ;)

tweeps
10-28-14, 07:01 AM
Drop rate of golden nuggets needs to increase.
I've two lvl5 deep mines and haven't received a nugget from either in weeks. (Only had one nugget prior to this event anyway).
This means I can't compete the baron/old thomas goal thus denying the community a contribution of 30 corn towards the global goal.

At level 50, this type of event should be achieveable with regular playing and strategy.
Please team lava increase the drop rate of nuggets... I'm not spending 72 gems to buy 9 nuggets. :mad::mad::mad:

Gizzinator1
10-28-14, 07:55 AM
I am also mad about not getting the hayride or scarecrow during this event. I have finished all the request, including giving 10 nuggets (which I now regret). I have a level 5 HH and 3,888 candy corn. I finished getting the level 5 and the cauldron on the 9th day. I have stopped growing corn at this point, why bother? Besides, as most people have stated on this thread, I am only a level 38 player, not a level 50, and only the "higher level players" are carrying everyone else anyway.

FrostyFinn
10-28-14, 08:36 AM
Only 1 golden nugget, nothing from the theatre is being dropped and I might get 1 paper bat on an adventure. It's never going to be done. :(

Hang in there, we still have 6+ days left. You will finish. Just keep on growing corn and taking adventures. It will happen.

zelda0816
10-28-14, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=FrostyFinn;989827]Hang in there, we still have 6+ days left. You will finish. Just keep on growing corn and taking adventures. It will happen.[/QUOTE

Just for installing "the game of the week" from TL you get 30 gems.... Not a ton, but may get you a few items..

FrostyFinn
10-28-14, 08:56 AM
Just for installing "the game of the week" from TL you get 30 gems.... Not a ton, but may get you a few items..

How exactly does that work?

zelda0816
10-28-14, 09:03 AM
How exactly does that work?

You will notice the little icon on the left of what ever new game they are premoting sometimes on the screen, or under your goals- I have downloaded the game- Then you close and reopen and it will say collect from a tax buidling, you get awarded 30 gems- Your goals will be updated then, and the new goal will say "go to level 3" but i have stopped getting gems after that point...

PurpleScorpion76
10-28-14, 10:21 AM
Just a note of encouragement: I only have one theatre and I just got my second item. There's still plenty of time. I have all individual prizes but need 3 ghosts and a bat for level 5 HH. I have no silver but I know I'll make it! And still working for community prizes. Keep working. We'll make it!!

Thank you! I so have 1 theatre do it's good to know its possible though I'm on day 4 and still crown and skirt less.

PurpleScorpion76
10-28-14, 10:35 AM
I am also mad about not getting the hayride or scarecrow during this event. I have finished all the request, including giving 10 nuggets (which I now regret). I have a level 5 HH and 3,888 candy corn. I finished getting the level 5 and the cauldron on the 9th day. I have stopped growing corn at this point, why bother? Besides, as most people have stated on this thread, I am only a level 38 player, not a level 50, and only the "higher level players" are carrying everyone else anyway.

I think what they're trying to say is they are helping lower level players to get the community prizes I've levelled up twice in this game since the timed event started and now classify myself a high level player but I was around the 30's when the pyre event was on and I never gave up. I'd like to think were all working towards the same goal and a low level player in my opinion is up to 20-25 depending on the type of event. I'm still planting corn because I really want the spooky tree not for the bones and creep tooth I've been maxed on those for weeks now but because it will go great in my spooky area.

Liloze
10-28-14, 11:56 AM

I am a level 50 player, ( got all the individual prizes with HH lvl 5 and still planting corn and 3/adventures a day ) But no, we cannot carry everyone from level 40 and lower because they are angry they did not get this or that from the adventures, keep on doing the adventures, you will end up getting one or both.

It was on my 25th adventures that I got a hayride, still no scarecrow though after nth adventures. Never got golden nuggets - during this event from deep mines- though I have 2 deep mines level 5, I got 3 nuggets by chopping Iron rich rocks.

If everyone would think the same, then we will all lose the last prize, due to each player relying on another player to continue!

I will continue doing the same thing not because I need the Spooky tree drops, am basically maxed out on all it gives, but because it is a momentum of our community work all together :)

Don't give up and good luck :)

tweeps
10-28-14, 12:29 PM

Never got golden nuggets - during this event from deep mines- though I have 2 deep mines level 5, I got 3 nuggets by chopping Iron rich rocks.

)

Two more lvl5 deep mine collections aswell as collections from regular mines and still no golden nugget.
Might try chopping a few rocks if I have spare energy.

FrostyFinn
10-28-14, 02:43 PM
I am a level 50 player, ( got all the individual prizes with HH lvl 5 and still planting corn and 3/adventures a day ) But no, we cannot carry everyone from level 40 and lower because they are angry they did not get this or that from the adventures, keep on doing the adventures, you will end up getting one or both.

It was on my 25th adventures that I got a hayride, still no scarecrow though after nth adventures. Never got golden nuggets - during this event from deep mines- though I have 2 deep mines level 5, I got 3 nuggets by chopping Iron rich rocks.

If everyone would think the same, then we will all lose the last prize, due to each player relying on another player to continue!

I will continue doing the same thing not because I need the Spooky tree drops, am basically maxed out on all it gives, but because it is a momentum of our community work all together :)

Don't give up and good luck :)

Very well said. I am only on level 33 but have done very well. I am done with everything and now going on adventures and chopping corn until the event is over. I am now happily at 4409cc. Looking forward to seeing what Thursday's update brings.

Tiggerddh
10-28-14, 05:24 PM

That's not really a fair way of thinking or playing. I'm level 47 and still no hay ride or the armored skirt. I finally gemed through that one even though I had 3 theaters out and just got irritated. I'm still plugging along and have no intention of stamping my foot and calling it quits to let everyone else carry the load.

midsom
10-28-14, 06:21 PM
That's not really a fair way of thinking or playing. I'm level 47 and still no hay ride or the armored skirt. I finally gemed through that one even though I had 3 theaters out and just got irritated. I'm still plugging along and have no intention of stamping my foot and calling it quits to let everyone else carry the load.

I am with you on this I started this event on level 29 am now 32 from all the Xp from corn HHS has bee lol 5 for a few days and have had the cauldron for few days, corn is just about to tick over to 4300 bought no gems but got some playing the barons side games! one alicorn, 2 level 3 wizard schools and a lot of determination, did get the jackolanterns, heck that tree is really important to me, desperately trying to get enough trades for the tinkers camp before the next event, the monster trade gives 25,000 coins too so for lower levels it is a great prize, haven't had any gifts from adventures but that ok sometimes you win some and it is just a decoration, I bet the spooky tree is awesome looking! (Climbs down from soapbox)

dracoonic
10-28-14, 06:55 PM
guys, just to be sure, armor skirt is from amphitheater and crown is from theater right?

dragoniakingdom
10-28-14, 07:08 PM
guys, just to be sure, armor skirt is from amphitheater and crown is from theater right?

Both come from the normal theater dracoonic.

I have received the armored skirt,but still no crown.

dracoonic
10-28-14, 07:45 PM
Both come from the normal theater dracoonic.

I have received the armored skirt,but still no crown.

haha I am an idiot... ok thanks so much

kudukuda
10-29-14, 01:35 AM
How many armoured skirtsdoes one need? I have gotten three (true i can only hold one, but ikeep getting themessageyou can'thold anymore...)
Then again... No crown.
Arghghghgh

PurpleScorpion76
10-29-14, 03:43 AM

I was too chicken to say this! Lol.

PurpleScorpion76
10-29-14, 03:58 AM
Finally got the skirt this morning. Crown to go!

Ooooze
10-29-14, 04:16 AM
Finally got the skirt this morning. Crown to go!

Good job! Still 5 days left for the crown

nofarch
10-29-14, 04:58 AM
how do you guys get so many candy corns?! I am only at 2,340 right now, still worried about getting the last prize as it seems impossible haha

labsandboxers
10-29-14, 05:29 AM
For me I had a stock pile of sugar and was able to craft crazy amounts of Candy. I will hit the 3100 to night. I'm still waiting for the second community prize. It doesn't seem that my group will get to the third. I know the comminit prize is all about timing

Ooooze
10-29-14, 05:30 AM
Just got HH level5! w00t!!!

perry5
10-29-14, 07:02 AM
���� LOVE the new haystack! Great job everyone! Especially those who kept on collecting candy corn after reaching your personal goals! ����

PurpleScorpion76
10-29-14, 07:08 AM
I'll keep going til we get the last community prize. Level 5 HH, 4576 CC. No special boxes. 1 skirt, no crown. Still adventuring 3 times a day. We can do it!

amerirish
10-29-14, 07:43 AM
I'm working on the last goal now (trade with the jewelers) but continuing to collect/craft candy corn. Also still adventuring; I really hope I can get the Hayride one of these days. Good luck everyone! Keep up the great work :)

LadyLolepere
10-29-14, 09:23 AM
I've been on level 50 for quite awhile...do we ever increase to the next level?

fluffybutter007
10-29-14, 09:52 AM
I've been on level 50 for quite awhile...do we ever increase to the next level?

50 is the level cap right now (highest you can get). Your XP keeps counting though, so when new levels are added, you'll probably skip past a few levels. TL gave energy crates in the past to make up for the energy lost by skipping over levels.

katbtodd
10-29-14, 10:20 AM
I'll keep going til we get the last community prize. Level 5 HH, 4576 CC. No special boxes. 1 skirt, no crown. Still adventuring 3 times a day. We can do it!

Yes we can

QueenCarolyn
10-29-14, 10:43 AM
Finally got the skirt this morning and Crown. Next Thurston wants us to do something in the exchange.

mason1124
10-29-14, 01:45 PM
We can do it I'm 4277 all for one and one for all till the last candy corn is gone everyone pull together

labsandboxers
10-29-14, 02:41 PM
Just got my cauldron No animation. I will keep it out just in case it drops something that we might need in case there is an update for tomorrow

FrostyFinn
10-29-14, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=FrostyFinn;989827]Hang in there, we still have 6+ days left. You will finish. Just keep on growing corn and taking adventures. It will happen.[/QUOTE

Thanks for this! I did it today and got extra gems. Yay! Saving up for an Alicorn.

Cesar49
10-29-14, 04:30 PM
I truly hope that those of you who celebrate Halloween achieve your goals, but just to throw a spanner into the works! ... I don't celebrate Halloween, neither do a lot of my European and Asian neighbours. I'm still doing the Halloween adventure when I can (silver stocks are seriously depleted) because I'd love the Haywain, but please bear in mind that for many of us this holiday is, quite simply, NOT a holiday. Halloween is not celebrated in many countries. The summer event worked because virtually everyone has summer (even if the players in the Southern Hemisphere were in the middle of their winter!) but a lot of us aren't really motivated by this event.

As I say, I hope you get the final community prize, and I am still doing the adventures so am contributing to it - albeit for my own personal aims - but please don't complain if you have neighbours who are not into the Halloween event at all. I do feel that a few of my neighbours are being critical because I 'just don't get it' but would you be surprised by non-American neighbours saying they don't celebrate Thanksgiving?

bjkingdom8id
10-29-14, 04:43 PM
I must be one of the lucky few who got the skirt and crown on my first two taps of the theater (I only have 1), keep trying everyone it will come lots of time left, I just got the cauldron yesterday and still want that spooky tree! I am going to keep planting corn and going on adventures to help with the community goals I hope everyone else does too, even lower level players, every collection helps!!

ghjvcucjb
10-29-14, 06:28 PM
I truly hope that those of you who celebrate Halloween achieve your goals, but just to throw a spanner into the works! ... I don't celebrate Halloween, neither do a lot of my European and Asian neighbours. I'm still doing the Halloween adventure when I can (silver stocks are seriously depleted) because I'd love the Haywain, but please bear in mind that for many of us this holiday is, quite simply, NOT a holiday. Halloween is not celebrated in many countries. The summer event worked because virtually everyone has summer (even if the players in the Southern Hemisphere were in the middle of their winter!) but a lot of us aren't really motivated by this event.

As I say, I hope you get the final community prize, and I am still doing the adventures so am contributing to it - albeit for my own personal aims - but please don't complain if you have neighbours who are not into the Halloween event at all. I do feel that a few of my neighbours are being critical because I 'just don't get it' but would you be surprised by non-American neighbours saying they don't celebrate Thanksgiving?

What? How could anyone be critical of you? You're our residential lyrical poet.

serenitygrandma
10-29-14, 06:52 PM
I like the idea of celebrating holidays not celebrated here in the USA because I would be learning about other cultures and customs. Also I've started doing adventures and planting corn since my depletion in supplies last week. I'm still short on silver though but sugar has been produced in abundance so I can contribute to the final community prize again. We seem to be really working at a crawl now but I believe we can achieve our goal in time.

Rockylandia
10-29-14, 06:52 PM
Just wanted to add, Thank you TL for the great prizes! I love the fact that the hayrick, hay ride, scarecrow and Haunted Hall are in correct scale and look nice! I love the potions that the cauldron drops- what a fun prize!

larisata
10-29-14, 08:06 PM

We don't celebrate Halloween in Australia either but I am loving this event for the challenge and the fun of it, not to mention the fantastic prizes. (I even bought real candy cones on the internet to see what they were like. I think I'm now a diabetic!!)
How about an Australia Day event? We'll throw another prawn on the barbie for ya and the whole kingdom could be girt by sea.

Cesar49
10-30-14, 01:03 AM
Also, I don't know if you were here last year, but they did a Thanksgiving event last year and probably will do one this year. :) So, totally worth it.

ETA: Thanksgiving was when we got the Harvest Pergona, which is super pretty and useful.

I agree! I have the Pergola and a full set of Thanksgiving animals. My turkey-cow plays regular games of "Where's Waldo" when he hides out in hard-to-spot places in my kingdom, and my neighbours try to find him. At present, though, he's cowering with the rest of the herd 'cos Cownt Dracula freaks him out!! ;).

But I love the idea of celebrating other days from around the world. I'm definitely up for Australia Day, and we could burn effigies of the baron on Guy Fawkes day (5 November). Similar baron effigies could be beheaded on a mock-guillotine for Bastille Day (14 July). Daffodils and dragons should feature on March 1st for St David's day (Wales) and then Thurston could chase the dragons off the daffodils on April 23 to mark St George's day (England). Thurston would then retire to the tavern to prepare himself for the Oktoberfest!!! The possibilities are endless! :D:D:rolleyes:

farmerbrown2010
10-30-14, 04:12 AM
Loved the Halloween event and I'll keep collecting to help with the community prize. I would also enjoy celebrating other countries holidays. Since this is Castle story - what are some of the holidays & festivals that were actually celebrated back then? May Day? The 12 Days Of Christmas? Being in the USA my knowledge of castle history is lacking but I would love to learn!

vuvhappy
10-30-14, 05:34 AM
I love the idea of having international events.We live in the States but we are Hispanic/European. We can learn a lot from other cultures. Thanks guys for this wonderful idea and TL for this game!!!

PurpleScorpion76
10-30-14, 07:50 AM
I think it would be good to include other countries holidays. Of course a bunch are celebrated by others Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, New Year. What about Easter? Guy Fawkes and Divali? I don't 'celebrate' Halloween by going trick or treating I'm in the UK and it's only really started in the last 20 years or so. I missed the boat by a few years. In fact this timed event is the first time I have gone trick or treating. I think I would enjoy learning more about Thanksgiving and other countries holidays.

kimberly0822
10-30-14, 09:14 AM
Totally ready for halloween, but sure hope we can get the tree today because saturday i dismantle my spooky village and go back to a normal.

FrostyFinn
10-30-14, 09:48 AM
Totally ready for halloween, but sure hope we can get the tree today because saturday i dismantle my spooky village and go back to a normal.

I love Halloween so much I am thinking of leaving my spooky village up for a while. I decorate at home for Halloween and I love to leave those up for a few days as well. Lol. But, I took all my pyre festival goodies down right away though, so who knows. We need the space that's for sure.

PurpleScorpion76
10-30-14, 09:54 AM

Based on what we've achieved so far I wouldn't expect us to get the tree til Monday. I'm keeping mine up as every town has a spooky type house which doesn't disappear on November 1st. Christmas on the other and is a different story and I will figure that one out once I know what the event brings. I'm assuming they'll be an event of sorts.

55lee55
10-30-14, 02:12 PM
What happened to the rest of Halloween? Last I remember everyone was making their costumes and we have them all the pieces and sent them off to get dressed after agreeing that Griselda was just dressing as an evil witch for the party, not that she had become evil. Am I correct in assuming that the party is done as far as we are concerned once we told veryone tht Griselda is not really an evil witch, just dressed as one for Halloween? Was the party done while the rest of us were collecting pumpkins for the Event prizes?

So we aren't going to go trick or treating after we went through all the trouble of making costumes for everyone? Did I miss something here? Please excuse my misunderstandings, but at my age and physical comdition I confuse easily.

I thought we were having the World Wide Halloween Event that is the most awesome since I began playing Castle Story, but I thought we were also continuing the storyline with the Halloween Costumes for those who were far enough along to continue the storyline. So last week we got everyone all dressed up and we are done? That is it?

I have been done with the personal part of the Community Event since before last week's costume update. I guess I must have been the only one who expected something to happen after dressing everyone, but I am just waiting for the last Community prize to drop? Is that correct?

Do I have it correct that the Community Halloween Event is what our Halloween celebration consists of after all that costuming in the storyline? We are just waiting for the last Community Prize to drop and those of us who have finished the personal part of the World Halloween Event, and who finished last week's costuming release, are all done with Halloween?

TL, can you confirm for me, a bit slower than some sorry, that we can safely store the Halloween paraphernalia to make room for continuation of the main storyline that if I remember correctly we left off with a bunch of building materials for fairy stuff?

I don't want to jump the *** and store the Halloween stuff if we are going to need it for the storyline, but if we are done with any mention of Halloween in the storyline, and Halloween is over except for the last Community Prize drop, I could use this next week to try to deal with the shortage of room in my Kingdom.

Sorry to be redundant TL, and this is a really awesome event, so if it is over as far as anything I do I can happily move on, but I am as I say a bit slower than some, and I want to make sure I understand this correctly. Can you comfirm again that the entire Halloween storyline is completed, and we are simply waiting for those who need the time to finish up collecting pumpkins for the prizes in the Community Event?

I sometimes need to be told things twice, sorry. No matter what, thanks TL for this most awesome Event! I am thrilled that the old Castle Story artistic integrity was followed in even the smallest details of this well thought out event! I will be using some of the Halloween items because they fit nicely with my kingdom setup, and I am sure that when we get more room I will be using some of the decorations because everything will certainly have a place in my kingdom in the future.

Thanks for giving me attractive items that are neither neon colored nor sitting in slime. I realize that others have different decorating goals for their kingdoms, but I want to thank you for the break from neon and slime because I don't personally find them attractive. I am sure that when we return to the fairy storyline we will return to the bright colors and outsized decor as well because that is an integral part of the storyline but I appreciate the break from it and a return to scale for the Halloween Event.

Thanks TL! You made Halloween the best holiday this year for me! :D

If TL doesn't celebrate any more holidays this year, this Event and the obvious work that went into bringing it to us, has made me happy for the rest of the year at least, Thanks!

Please clear this up for me if possible, thanks! Sorry I am so easily confused.

jptheripper
10-30-14, 02:18 PM
They were a day late last week due to illness, so maybe this week is postponed till tomorrow as well

kooky panda
10-30-14, 02:27 PM
I do not think there will be an update today.

There's no update today so you guys can continue working on the Halloween Event! :)

fino212
10-30-14, 02:37 PM
I assumed the final part of the storyline and the Halloween party would take place actually on Halloween itself so would conclude tomorrow hence why we didn't get an update today. Also, I've been collecting candy corn not pumpkins to get my prizes, lol!

luke1100
10-30-14, 02:58 PM
Thank goodness there isn't an update! I somehow doubt I'll ever manage to get the cow never mind the cauldron in the community event! And as for sister sister ......it's ridiculous !

xaria123xxx
10-30-14, 05:16 PM
Hi.. I'm Level 49... Sister sister is the only Quest that is open at the Moment ... I finished the Halloween Event and there is no new quest... I restarted the game several Times... Andy idea?

Ooooze
10-30-14, 05:49 PM
Sister Sister took *forever*!!!