PDA

View Full Version : Scarecrow

A2TUDE
10-24-14, 11:40 AM
Scarecrow
More information on Scarecrow (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1454138&viewfull=1#post1454138) in Creatures Guide.

SUPER RARE dark and earth

16 Hours

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16273&d=1414182341 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16273&d=1414182341)

Dark X Earth

Breeding 16 hours
Evolve 17Hours

Earning Rates Lvl 1: $200 Lvl 4: $600 Lvl 10 $1439 Epic $1600

Feed Schedule D
Level 1 to 2: 20
Level 2 to 3: 80
Level 3 to 4: 160
Level 4 to 5: 400
Level 5 to 6: 1,000
Level 6 to 7: 2,000
Level 7 to 8: 3,000
Level 8 to 9: 4,000
Level 9 to 10: 6,000
Level 10 to 11: 8,000
Level 11 to 12: 12,000
Level 12 to 13: 16,000
Level 13 to 14: 20,000
Level 14 to 15: 24,000

I really wanted this, the design is so NICE on epic or lvl10, with super rare type & dark elements, it really will do well against diamonds animals on battle (hopefully). again with the story quest going on it is hard to breed as eggs or breeding is on hold, the 100gems steal is something worth consider.

momohuny
10-24-14, 12:11 PM
I think it's 16 hrs. Bred Skyger and rock rhino....

seekerbears
10-24-14, 12:14 PM
Breeding time: 16hrs
Evolution time: 17 hrs

Limited time which means we probably have one week so breed while you can!

Egg pic: 16273

bluefoxcrystal
10-24-14, 12:19 PM
Limited usually means a week... :p

seekerbears
10-24-14, 12:20 PM
Limited usually means a week... :p

Ahh yes that makes sense

flowless
10-24-14, 12:30 PM
How do u know that's it's only for one week where does it say that

my607
10-24-14, 12:34 PM
It says limited time by the scarecrow but not sure if it's one week or more.

Bambamstad
10-24-14, 12:35 PM
Another new one...never gonna make it towards a complete album...:(

GreasedLightening
10-24-14, 12:41 PM
Kooky is ther anyway we can find out how long the limited time is? I just got a 45 hour breed. Gonna put a big dent in my gems.

dumbpluff
10-24-14, 12:53 PM
oh my god another one? didn't they give us enough already?

and what does that mean for the frankenswine then? since we actually have a limited banner on an animal now, does that mean the frankenswine is going to be normally available instead?

samanthaxrose
10-24-14, 01:11 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT IT FIRST TRY! This NEVER happens to me! 16 hour breed time with rock rhino and skyger! :)

jim23cash
10-24-14, 01:16 PM
I think I have it, 16 hrs, Gargolem and Dream Bat.

seekerbears
10-24-14, 01:23 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT IT FIRST TRY! This NEVER happens to me! 16 hour breed time with rock rhino and skyger! :)

Congrats! Haven't had a chance to try yet still waiting for my others to be done breeding

seekerbears
10-24-14, 01:24 PM

Looks like it!

bluefoxcrystal
10-24-14, 01:33 PM
How do u know that's it's only for one week where does it say that

Generally when an LTO happens in a team lava game (or they're gonna remove it)... They usually give a week. Most of the LTO dragons in ds are a week. ^^ Maybe they'll prove me wrong XD

zenobia42
10-24-14, 01:37 PM
Sereiously? A SUPER RARE that is only available for a week or so. Eff that.

seekerbears
10-24-14, 01:47 PM
I got 12 hr

Bambamstad
10-24-14, 01:47 PM
Sereiously? A SUPER RARE that is only available for a week or so. Eff that.

Totally agree with you!!!

The only good thing is it cost 500 gems only, and I saved a lot of them playing other games..

EviBrooklyn
10-24-14, 01:49 PM
I think I got it... 16 hours breeding with skyger and rhino ...

Melis2a84
10-24-14, 01:53 PM
I can't seem to get it I keep getting 9 hrs and 13 hrs grrrr I've tried and tried it won't give me 16hrs I have breed Skyger and rhino and it won't budge silly thing hahaha

FigmentValley
10-24-14, 01:56 PM
I am so glad the made it more "crow" like and not "scarecrow" like.....

seekerbears
10-24-14, 02:00 PM
Limited time animals are always my weakness I can never get them plus when your breeding the 2 animals you have to wait more than 10 hrs just to try again and it's especially gonna be hard now cuz it's super rare

Melis2a84
10-24-14, 02:17 PM
Limited time animals are always my weakness I can never get them plus when your breeding the 2 animals you have to wait more than 10 hrs just to try again and it's especially gonna be hard now cuz it's super rare

Exactly it's so frustrating when u keep getting the same thing every 9 hrs

my607
10-24-14, 02:28 PM
Exactly it's so frustrating when u keep getting the same thing every 9 hrs

I have been getting mostly commons Firefox , armadillo, plantler and planther about over twelve times so annoying.

Melis2a84
10-24-14, 02:31 PM
I have been getting mostly commons Firefox , armadillo, plantler and planther about over twelve times so annoying.

I'm sick of planters I just sell them now but I want that scarecrow and all I keep getting are racmoons grrrr lol

my607
10-24-14, 02:32 PM
I'm sick of planters I just sell them now but I want that scarecrow and all I keep getting are racmoons grrrr lol

That's another common that I forgot about.

sanya87
10-24-14, 02:51 PM
I dont care so much to have this one since we have a ton of birds already but its just pity that i will never be able to complete my album. Even if by some miracle i get all other animals one day, there will always be a whole if i fail to breed this one which is most likely to happen. I am not ready to use my gems to speed breed all the time only to get more commons.

Splashy81
10-24-14, 03:11 PM

Do you happen to recall what levels each creature was at when you bred them? Thanks!

Melis2a84
10-24-14, 03:18 PM
That's another common that I forgot about.

I finally got 16 hours scarecrow after a thousand tries! Yay!
Breed Skyger and rhino both lvl 10
Keep trying and you will get it

arikatu
10-24-14, 03:24 PM

LOL. Becoming the motto/mantra of FFS.
Hurray for optimism! Send some my way when the breeding pair on my nest finishes, haha. I'm using all I have for my current breeding pair, and I'm afraid I'll have exhausted my reserves when I attempt the Scarecrow. :P

Melis2a84
10-24-14, 03:47 PM
LOL. Becoming the motto/mantra of FFS.
Hurray for optimism! Send some my way when the breeding pair on my nest finishes, haha. I'm using all I have for my current breeding pair, and I'm afraid I'll have exhausted my reserves when I attempt the Scarecrow. :P

This made me laugh that is very true keep trying luv and you will succeed lol
It took me so many tries but got there in the end I was sick of racmoons

arikatu
10-24-14, 04:03 PM
This made me laugh that is very true keep trying luv and you will succeed lol

Happy to spread the laughs, haha. A belated congrats on your Scarecrow!
A huge relief from all those Racmoons, I bet. I guess a forewarning that the cuteness of those Racmoon babies aren't going to hold me through, though. UH OH.

Gem rushing this 16 hour breed after the Planther on my nest finishes.

Melis2a84
10-24-14, 06:49 PM
Happy to spread the laughs, haha. A belated congrats on your Scarecrow!
A huge relief from all those Racmoons, I bet. I guess a forewarning that the cuteness of those Racmoon babies aren't going to hold me through, though. UH OH.

Gem rushing this 16 hour breed after the Planther on my nest finishes.

I'm sick of racmoons lol it's definitely a relief! Thx :D

Good luck with the scarecrow crossing my fingers for you xxxx

bluefoxcrystal
10-24-14, 07:02 PM
If I get it... I'll definitely keep as a chick :) anybody else gonna keep it as a baby, just because of cuteness?

Crr008
10-24-14, 07:40 PM
Skyger x Grassquatch. I was trying for either this or the Frankenswine. I got Scarecrow!

A2TUDE
10-24-14, 10:17 PM
Ok here's the egg yippppeeee

And 100 to go for my skeletal yipppeeee

Melis2a84
10-24-14, 11:53 PM
Ok here's the egg yippppeeee

And 100 to go for my skeletal yipppeeee

How are u getting so much pumpkins lol Good on you luv

arikatu
10-25-14, 12:26 AM
Looks like the Scarecrow is only available for ONE WEEK, folks. As of this post, there is now 06 DAYS 10 HOURS 30 MINUTES left, roughly.

You called it, bluefoxcrystal. ;)

jim23cash
10-25-14, 01:19 AM
Do you happen to recall what levels each creature was at when you bred them? Thanks!

Gargolem was 10, Bat was 9. According to TL, these things are not supposed to matter.

flowless
10-25-14, 01:21 AM
One week
Come on TL

And probably if we spend gems
Gonna be back in pack value

locotesx3
10-25-14, 03:33 AM
Just got mine with a level 10 skyger and level 10 rhino. Only took two raccmoons and 5 gems (could'nt wait that last 5hrs)

SANDSCApe
10-25-14, 04:35 AM
I finally got 16 hours scarecrow after a thousand tries! Yay!
Breed Skyger and rhino both lvl 10

Okay, I have to ask. What does "a thousand" mean to you? And exactly (or even roughly) how many Racmoon fails did you speed through in the THREE HOURS it took you to breed this animal? 10? 20? 30? Can we keep it real?

sweetypies97
10-25-14, 05:00 AM
I got mine first try. The Skyger and rock rhino have hit a traffic jam though, they're waiting for an emerald dragon to hatch while they are in the breeding grounds.

My 14 year old son got a gargolem, then hit the jackpot. Same combo - Skyger and rock rhino.

readysetgo888
10-25-14, 07:19 AM
I got one! I figured it would never happen and definitely not right away. I really want a gargolum but I will be happy with the limited animal. I used lvl 7 dream bat and lvl 9 thunder mammoth.

flowless
10-25-14, 07:27 AM
Oh TL
Halloween truly becoming a nightmare to me

Event with count down
Tournament with 4 days remaining
And this limited for 6 days ( since I didn't know it's for one week at the time )

Slow down
Love the game
But sheeesh too fast too many animals at once
A lot of timers going on

Don't **** this game
Too much is similer to too little
Moderation is the key
No one wants to buy gems for impossible game ( full album )
Need to give some hope

BunnieMix
10-25-14, 08:45 AM
I got it. It took me about 5 tries with the Rock Rhino and the Skyger.

55lee55
10-25-14, 09:48 AM
Congratulations to all who got this one on the first try! That is quite an achievement for anyone to get a new animal with some rarity on the first go at it! Awesome!

It took me several tries but I have the egg on my nest now! Skyger and Rhino both Level 15.

I was hoping that FFS, since it appears to have some differences from DS, would not have limited animals from breeding. I understand the necessity and reason for having prize animals from Events or Battles which as prizes are Limited, but to have limited breeding for animals is a bit dissappointing to me. It is true that having a Full Album is a personal goal and not a game goal so TL is not restricting us from meeting a game goal by making this animal a Limited offer. I am fortunate enough to still be in reach of keeping a full album, but as time goes on eventually it is inevitable that even the most fortunate of us will miss getting an animal so the personal goal of a full album is a fleeting one at best. I admit it is fun, and I am very lucky as are all who still have or are within reach of getting a full album. I guess the best we can do is play to enjoy the game and take things as they come.

Has anyone got the feeling that the rarity of this particular animal doesn't seem to make it as difficult to get as some previous animals with the same rarity? There are quite a few of us who already have one or have one on our nest, so while I have no proof but only a gut feeling, that most of those of us who want one will be able to get it within the limited time if we make a reasonable effort. ;)

I for one am really enjoying this Halloween Event, even though my poor Forest is bulging at the seams and I will soon be kicking myself for selling super rares to fit other super rares into corners. I am hoping for an expansion soon. Keeping fingers crossed. Good luck fellow questers!

cquinn32
10-25-14, 10:29 AM
Just got a 15hr breed with skyger and rhino which will be my third gargolem!! Have a feeling I will not get another onslaught of racmoons and dream bats. Hope I can get this one!! With the addition of this limited breed along with the community event and the tournament this game is just a headache right now!!

Birdfox
10-25-14, 11:38 AM
My issue with the Scarecrow is that it's all chance- you can't get it through hard work like in tournaments or pumpkin rewards. If we had two weeks to breed instead of one, I wouldn't be as frustrated. But the only way to secure your Scarecrow if you can't breed it in time is to drop $20 on gems. I can buy half a week's groceries with $20. I'll take the groceries.

Melis2a84
10-25-14, 12:41 PM
Okay, I have to ask. What does "a thousand" mean to you? And exactly (or even roughly) how many Racmoon fails did you speed through in the THREE HOURS it took you to breed this animal? 10? 20? 30? Can we keep it real?

Sorry luv!:( As I used heaps of gems to speed things up I tried about 15 times! :(

GreasedLightening
10-25-14, 01:23 PM
Just got a 15hr breed with skyger and rhino which will be my third gargolem!! Have a feeling I will not get another onslaught of racmoons and dream bats. Hope I can get this one!! With the addition of this limited breed along with the community event and the tournament this game is just a headache right now!!

Got mine with gargolem and rhino! Hope you can have same luck.

Schnoodles
10-25-14, 03:18 PM
What's your storm8id

flowless
10-25-14, 09:29 PM
4 the fail
And still counting
Which would be fine if I had more than a week

seekerbears
10-25-14, 09:44 PM
Tried 3 times now and everyone has been a Dream Bat

dumbpluff
10-25-14, 11:40 PM
got two dream bats and just now plunked down a racmoon in the nest. i definitely don't have the patience for this. 8'| i desperately want to get every animal without the help of gems just for bragging rights and personal pride, but this event is like a kick in the organs.

i still don't know if the frankenswine is limited or not. i've prioritized getting the actual-limited crow first, and it's not going well, but i really don't want to lose either.

tbh i was prepared to just spend a few gems on the skeletal dragon. get the pumpkins as high as i could and if i needed to, then buy it, but now that they're throwing out the option of four possible misses, not counting the yak-o-latern, i could honestly cry a little. this is a lot of bull. if it was just one animal, i could be swayed, but now it feels like they're intentionally trying to mess up the albums.

maybe i'm just bitter, though. i also agree with lee in the sense that maybe the 'super rare' is dipped down some, but that's also because of the cheaper price (which could be for a lot of reasons, though, to be fair.)

i guess we'll see how it all plays out. congrats to everyone who got either a swine or a crow so far!

flowless
10-26-14, 12:19 AM
^^^^
That's why I say they should give us hope that we could compete the album
No one would spend gems if they felt the need to do so for a lot of animals in a very short time

sanya87
10-26-14, 02:03 AM
I just got it on my fourth try, i am more then surprised cause i have failed for frankenswine more then 10 times and its only a rare animal. Now i can go back to trying for it again cause i really want it! This one wasnt my favorite but since they put it for a limited time i decided to try it, and from what i see players seems to get it more easily compared to frankenswine. And its super rare, its a bit weird no?

flowless
10-26-14, 02:05 AM
I just got it on my fourth try, i am more then surprised cause i have failed for frankenswine more then 10 times and its only a rare animal. Now i can go back to trying for it again cause i really want it! This one wasnt my favorite but since they put it for a limited time i decided to try it, and from what i see players seems to get it more easily compared to frankenswine. And its super rare, its a bit weird no?

Not weird cuz I got the franki quick
This one not so much

sanya87
10-26-14, 02:17 AM
Yeah i dont know, maybe i am wrong but for a rare animal, frankenswine was not so easy to get for a lot of people including myself. Never had such a hard time getting a rare one. Thats why scarecrow surprised me even more. But after all its just the luck again i guess!

I hope everyone who is trying for it will have enough time to get it. Honestly i hate the fact that we are getting limited time animals. I wasnt so upset for this one but one day they may put one very cute or beautifull animal that i will really want and it will not be funny if we will have one week to get it again.

Bambamstad
10-26-14, 02:20 AM
Failed again, dream bat number three is coming up.

Frankenswine was no problem for me, i got two of it. So chances on this one will be low i guess

seekerbears
10-26-14, 08:39 AM
How are people getting it so easily I failed for about my 5th time I'm worried I won't be able to get it and there's no way I'm buying 500 gems

my607
10-26-14, 09:08 AM
How are people getting it so easily I failed for about my 5th time I'm worried I won't be able to get it and there's no way I'm buying 500 gems

I don't have it yet. I don't plan on buying if I don't get it's not that pretty. Don't worry you still have time.

flowless
10-26-14, 09:41 AM

Am on my 6the fail

I hope seven would be the one

Please TL it's shouldn't be this hard

kooky panda
10-26-14, 09:45 AM
Not weird cuz I got the franki quick
This one not so much

Same here. :(

SHINeeFan23
10-26-14, 10:14 AM
Just got it. First try using Skyger 15 & Werewolf 15

arikatu
10-26-14, 12:04 PM
Same here. :(

See now, I'm the opposite, haha. 10 tries for the Frankenswine, and still no adorable, little Franken-pig. I have a feeling it's going to take me plenty more tries; but I can't be too upset, since it DID finally get me those other dark-nature hybrids I'd been putting off trying for. (YAY!) Switched over to the Scarecrow to take a break (and, because, you know, time limit). I was on my third Racmoon last night, and decided to gem-speed it through because I did NOT want to wake up in the middle of the night, haha. Lo and behold, when I put my Skyger (15) and Rock Rhino (15) back in the Breeding Den, I got a 16 hour time. I don't think I moved or breathed for a few seconds. Must have been your optimism, Melis2a84! Much thanks! (:

Good luck guys, you WILL get it! Just gotta churn through those 9 hour Racmoons!

... Now that I can breathe, finally; I'm coming after YOU again, Frankenswine.

Drachenia
10-26-14, 12:13 PM
I get Scarecrow with Gargolem/Skyger get it Racmoon2x and Scarecrow
I'm so happy

Melis2a84
10-26-14, 12:48 PM
See now, I'm the opposite, haha. 10 tries for the Frankenswine, and still no adorable, little Franken-pig. I have a feeling it's going to take me plenty more tries; but I can't be too upset, since it DID finally get me those other dark-nature hybrids I'd been putting off trying for. (YAY!) Switched over to the Scarecrow to take a break (and, because, you know, time limit). I was on my third Racmoon last night, and decided to gem-speed it through because I did NOT want to wake up in the middle of the night, haha. Lo and behold, when I put my Skyger (15) and Rock Rhino (15) back in the Breeding Den, I got a 16 hour time. I don't think I moved or breathed for a few seconds. Must have been your optimism, Melis2a84! Much thanks! (:

Good luck guys, you WILL get it! Just gotta churn through those 9 hour Racmoons!

... Now that I can breath, finally; I'm coming after YOU again, Frankenswine.

Well done luv! I'm happy now that you got scarecrow yay :D
Keep trying and frankenswine will come! I'm glad I helped lol

SANDSCApe
10-26-14, 04:12 PM
All except Forest Gump (who has it in Nest) are still trying for this one and getting only Racmoons. I don't see how this adds to the stress of the Tournament and World Event. Every Dark-Earth fail brings another 9-16 pumpkins and 1-3 bombs to mine for more pumpkins. We are not breeding at the expense of battling so if you log in to fight, you quickly glance at your Tree Of Life and farms and will not need to attend to them most times.
I hope this one won't be as difficult as Frankenswine. All 3 forests managed to get that one, but only by persistently breeding for days. Even when Scarecrow appeared, one forest was still breeding for Frankenswine. Not losing sleep over this. Just gonna keep trying without speeding. We either get it or we don't. This is just the first of many limited breedable animals to come.
In Dragon Story this is the THIRD year my main account struck out on Witch and Boo; SECOND time trying and failing for Spider. The younger accounts fared even worse on the various Halloween dragons, whether old or new. Next year maybe.

SANDSCApe
10-26-14, 04:22 PM

Sorry luv!:( As I used heaps of gems to speed things up I tried about 15 times! :(

Well that's a relief. If you had sped through 28 Racmoons (breeding and hatching), you would have spent more gems than it cost to just buy a Scarecrow egg. Even more gems if you had Dream Bat or Gargolem among the fails. So, yeah, that's a lot of gems but I'm happy you at least bred it without paying out more than the shop price. Congratulations!

Uschti
10-26-14, 06:36 PM
I so hope to get it. Had so far 5 Racmoons, the 6th is in the nest and the 7th breeding - all from a Rhino/Skyger mix.
Next time I will use a different combo - one from those suggested by you guys. I will keep my fingers crossed ల(◕ ◡ ◕ )

Do you know how much time is still left or where to check it?

SHINeeFan23
10-26-14, 08:32 PM
I so hope to get it. Had so far 5 Racmoons, the 6th is in the nest and the 7th breeding - all from a Rhino/Skyger mix.
Next time I will use a different combo - one from those suggested by you guys. I will keep my fingers crossed ల(◕ ◡ ◕ )

Do you know how much time is still left or where to check it?

Yeah I used the same combo but got racmoon so many times so I switched with Skyger & Werewolf which gave me the scarecrow on the first try. I'm trying again but it seems like it's a racmoon this time. I think they said It was a week for limited time offer? I'm going to assume we have like 4 or 5 days left? Good Luck & I hope you get one!

sweetypies97
10-26-14, 10:00 PM
I was sad to put my baby in the evolution flower, it is so cute.

arikatu
10-27-14, 12:11 AM
As of 00:00 PST (transition from 26 OCT to 27 OCT) there are 04 days, 11 hours left to get the Scarecrow.
But because this post is a little late... you can take like, 10 minutes off that.

flowless
10-27-14, 04:38 AM
I feel like crying

So many racmons lost count around 8-10 tries

One week for supra rare is so hard to get

Aernak
10-27-14, 06:21 AM
Oooo I think I may have just gotten him. Racmoon + Rhino = 16 hours... That has to be Scarecrow right??

my607
10-27-14, 06:36 AM
Oooo I think I may have just gotten him. Racmoon + Rhino = 16 hours... That has to be Scarecrow right??

Congrats that's the only 16 hrs for scarecrow

my607
10-27-14, 06:37 AM
Getting tired of racmoon and the other annoying commons.

Bambamstad
10-27-14, 06:51 AM
Getting tired of racmoon and the other annoying commons.

Getting tired of this game :cool:

cquinn32
10-27-14, 12:08 PM
Congrats to all lucky enough to get this one!! I just got another 15hr timer!!

bluefoxcrystal
10-27-14, 12:15 PM
Managed to get this :) Rock Rhino and Um... Gargolem? Yeah! Pretty sure Gargolem :)
Good luck to all in these final hours! :D

my607
10-27-14, 03:23 PM
I always get everything except for the scarecrow.

Uschti
10-27-14, 05:06 PM
I think I finally got the crow from a skyger /werewolf mix (second try, first try - Planther). Hurrah!
So if you are struggling with the Racmoon-curse (^_-) - please don`t give up! Maybe try to mix those two, because when I was breeding Skyger and Rhino all I got where the Racmoons.

Valancy_Snaith
10-27-14, 06:00 PM
I think I finally got the crow from a skyger /werewolf mix (second try, first try - Planther). Hurrah!
So if you are struggling with the Racmoon-curse (^_-) - please don`t give up! Maybe try to mix those two, because when I was breeding Skyger and Rhino all I got where the Racmoons.

I agree, I bred Twilight Troll and Ancient Sloth ( trying for Aurora Pegasus, which have had no luck getting!) and got this mystery egg instead, which I was unable to Id until I read this thread. Apparently it's a scarecrow---mystery solved!

dumbpluff
10-27-14, 10:33 PM
pretty sure i have a scarecrow sitting in the breeding area right now, skyger+rock rhino. it ran into some nest congestion, though-- i had a racmoon before it so i had to plop a prize egg from the other tournaments/battlegrounds to keep pumpkins coming. so i won't know for sure until morning if it's actually the scarecrow, but it can't be anything else with that element and time combination.

thank god for that. now i can spend the last week of the event trying to get the frankenswine and maybe i'll be all caught up for a change. (*sobs* so many animals...)

my607
10-28-14, 03:50 AM
This scarecrow is stubborn every time I get a racmoon.

the_harlequin
10-28-14, 04:22 AM
Try dream bat and gargolem.

my607
10-28-14, 05:48 AM
Try dream bat and gargolem.

I did that that gave me racmoon. I'm going to breed Skyger and rhino

viramisu
10-28-14, 08:00 AM
Racmoon racmoon and racmoon,,, Bleh

Uschti
10-28-14, 08:49 AM
NO! I was so sure I will get the crow, but after 16h of breeding skyger and werewolf, all I could say was "hello, there purple piggy!". I`m so disappointed :( I already have one Frankenswine. The nest is blocked for the next 11+ hours, and from the current breeding pair (8h) I will get, most probably, another Racmoon.

TokiChunsa
10-28-14, 09:59 AM
It's either Racmoon or Dream Bat for me. I want this! :(

ArcadiaTofu
10-28-14, 11:29 AM
Oh god, oh god! I FINALLY got this after days of Racmoons and one or two dream bats. I'm SO glad I can go back to my four-element breeding schedule since this nearly drove me batty *___*

Good luck everyone, and hopefully everyone gets one before the time limit's up! :D

kooky panda
10-28-14, 11:53 AM
FINALLY!!!!! Got it with Gargolem and Dreambat!!

ArcadiaTofu
10-28-14, 12:02 PM
FINALLY!!!!! Got it with Gargolem and Dreambat!!

Good job, Kooky! I guess we both got lucky today! :D

xxxe
10-28-14, 12:53 PM
Lol many many Racmoons. Maybe ill try my Gargolem and Dream bat next time too. Good idea

zenobia42
10-28-14, 01:04 PM
I keep trying and failing and trying and failing, and trying different animals and failing, and trying the same animals 5 times in a row and failing... I think the very first limited time animal in FFS is going to be a bust for me. :( :( :(

arikatu
10-28-14, 01:07 PM
Don't think that! You can get it! We're all rooting for you. (:

There's still like, three days left, right? (I missed that post-midnight pop up thing in a rush to collect pumpkins, HAH.)

ArcadiaTofu
10-28-14, 01:16 PM
I keep trying and failing and trying and failing, and trying different animals and failing, and trying the same animals 5 times in a row and failing... I think the very first limited time animal in FFS is going to be a bust for me. :( :( :(

I'm rooting for you, Zenobia :D I tried Rhino x Dream Bat so maybe a combo like that might help more than, say, Rhino x Skyger or Dark-Earth x Dark-Earth? It's worth a shot if you haven't tried a combo like that :D Good luck and luckily you have a few more days to work with :D

mymummy789
10-28-14, 01:31 PM
I've been breeding my skyger with various plant/rock hybrids in the hope of getting this or the Frankenswine. But after getting my FOURTH aurora pegasus, 3 peamoths, umpteen planthers and too many racmoons to mention I just threw my skyger and rhino in the den and hey presto, 16 hours. My daughter has assured me it can only be a scarecrow with that combo so I shall go to bed happy :)

Although I still haven't got the frankenswine yet!!

xanethi
10-28-14, 01:48 PM
I actualy consider leaving this game due to the limited time animals. Was also one of the reasons i left DS . But it get a chance more. Still dont have it and doubt ill get it

cquinn32
10-28-14, 02:00 PM
Starting to lose hope on getting this one!!! I now have four gargolems and no scarecrow... I don't want any more gargolems!!! No wait, yes please please please gimme more gargolems lol maybe that will work!!

ninasidstorm8
10-28-14, 02:07 PM
Starting to lose hope on getting this one!!! I now have four gargolems and no scarecrow... I don't want any more gargolems!!! No wait, yes please please please gimme more gargolems lol maybe that will work!!

I wouldn't mind a Gargolem. 8 Racmoons and a Dream Bat for me so far. I figure I might get another 5 tries before the time limit is reached.

my607
10-28-14, 02:19 PM
Gargolemn are better than racmoons. They are super rares. I lost count how many racmoon I sold. I did another one but it's dream bat. Hopefully a few more tries it should be scarecrow

Bambamstad
10-28-14, 02:22 PM
I got scarecrow this morning combo skyger and dream bat.

I am more lucky with the new animals than with the tournament....:confused: got two swine already

So next try will be the sea horse....

sukyee
10-28-14, 03:44 PM
After so many round of non-stop trying, still don't get any scarecrow or gargolemn.... Losing hope :(

TokiChunsa
10-28-14, 04:06 PM
I actualy consider leaving this game due to the limited time animals. Was also one of the reasons i left DS . But it get a chance more. Still dont have it and doubt ill get it

It's only one week to get it and the process to get it is hard and that discourages people to get it. It's not fun like that. It's stressful.

my607
10-28-14, 04:17 PM
That's a very good observation. I'm getting annoyed all I get is mostly racmoon lost count. Tried again today got a dream bat . I will try a few more times then that's it. It's holding up my tree nest too bad we don't have a second one. I don't mind getting the animal after 3-4 tries but more than 5 is annoying

my607
10-28-14, 04:18 PM
If I don't get it time I'm okay with it. It's not that pretty anyway and I have other dark super rare animals

ninasidstorm8
10-28-14, 07:03 PM
Finally got a 16 hr breed time from my level 15 Skyger and Level 10 Dream Bat. Looks like a Scarecrow after 8 Racmoons and a Dream Bat. Might try a few more times just to see if a Gargolemn shows up.

TokiChunsa
10-28-14, 11:39 PM
I wish there is a timer on the side like the world event instead of just random pop up reminders.

Uschti
10-29-14, 03:45 AM
I wish there is a timer on the side like the world event instead of just random pop up reminders.
Yes! My thought exactly! Maybe in the goals? It`s really frustrating, not only it`s hard to get the crow but you don`t know how much time you still have.
I have a Planter blocking the nest, and then I need to wait another 5+ hours for the current breeding to end. I lost hope :(

my607
10-29-14, 03:47 AM
After so many round of non-stop trying, still don't get any scarecrow or gargolemn.... Losing hope :(

I don't have the scarecrow it's racmoon after racmoon

my607
10-29-14, 04:08 AM
Another racmoon after dream bat it seems I won't get this one.

my607
10-29-14, 04:09 AM
Does anyone know how much time left for the crow?

Buttercup0001
10-29-14, 04:23 AM
After breeding numerous racmoons using the combination of skyger and rock rhino, I decided to breed my dream bat with a racmoon and got a 16hr breeding time. Fingers crossed that it's a scarecrow. Maybe others might like to try this combo.

my607
10-29-14, 05:58 AM
After breeding numerous racmoons using the combination of skyger and rock rhino, I decided to breed my dream bat with a racmoon and got a 16hr breeding time. Fingers crossed that it's a scarecrow. Maybe others might like to try this combo.

It's a scarecrow. I tried that one and got racmoon. Maybe I should use it again

seekerbears
10-29-14, 06:18 AM
About 2 days

SANDSCApe
10-29-14, 06:59 AM

I might, if I had a Dream Bat. LOL. I can't even get one as a fail from this challenge. Nothing but Racmoons since this thing started.

SANDSCApe
10-29-14, 07:20 AM

Yes! My thought exactly! Maybe in the goals? It`s really frustrating, not only it`s hard to get the crow but you don`t know how much time you still have.
I have a Planter blocking the nest, and then I need to wait another 5+ hours for the current breeding to end. I lost hope :(

Does anyone know how much time left for the crow?

The pop-up timers and other announcements are NOT random. They appear ONCE each day the first time you log in after the daily reset which occurs at midnight Pacific (TeamLava's time zone).
All pop-ups used to appear at EVERY single log-in, which was extremely annoying. Players complained and TL listened. (Yeah, it happens sometimes.) I suggest you note any timers as they make their once-daily appearance and go from that.

My Scarecrow timer said 2 days 9 hours when I logged in this morning at 5am Eastern, so this opportunity will expire Friday at 11am Pacific. If you've bred it by then, you're safe, even if it hasn't hatched; even if it hasn't reached the Nest yet, for that matter.

my607
10-29-14, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the info Sand.

amerirish
10-29-14, 10:47 AM
Good News: This morning was the first time all week that I got something other than a Racmoon! :)
Bad News: It's a Dream Bat, which I already have :(

Why can't we have another nest??? The pumpkin collection is taking foreeeeever and I've got eggs in storage that could be helping. So frustrating :mad:

goodsoul76
10-29-14, 11:14 AM
Looks like I'm out of luck on this scary bird...

my607
10-29-14, 11:15 AM
I second that I need another tree nest one is too little. I can't put the skeletal dragon on the nest because I'm chasing after the scarecrow which is a limited time offer. It's also making it difficult to breed and I might not get this super rare animal. Why does TL has to make it so difficult for us players?

my607
10-29-14, 11:16 AM
I don't mind paying extra coins for tree nest. But don't make it cost gems.

my607
10-29-14, 11:18 AM
Looks like I'm out of luck on this scary bird...

You still have until Friday . I just hope my luck takes a good turn after so many racmoon and one dream bat.

Perry9877
10-29-14, 11:48 AM
I am continuing to attempt to breed the Scarecrow, but I honestly do NOT understand why TL does this. Only a week to breed a SUPER rare? I could understand a common or a rare, but super rares are difficult to breed without a time limit. I held such high hopes that this game would not become Dragon Story 2: The Impossible Breeds, but see that it IS going to be all about the impossible to breed. Seems like TL had started another "breeding game" not too long ago. Remember Monster Story? Yeah, like most monsters that game met with extinction. How many games can over-achievers sustain? I eventually stopped playing Dragon Story for the impossible breeding chances and am now imagining a life without Fantasy Forest Story. I guess I am not meant to play breeding games, at least not TL breeding games. Why do there have to be discontinued creatures? :(

BlueCanary
10-29-14, 02:37 PM
I've been breeding for this thing non stop since it came out and I haven't gotten anything other than racmoons. Its really boring, even getting a dream bat that I'd sell off the nest would be less boring. Between this and losing out on several days of the halloween event because of my old phone, I'm starting to lose interest. Hopefully the Bansheep isn't the same one week deal.

bluefoxcrystal
10-29-14, 02:56 PM
I am continuing to attempt to breed the Scarecrow, but I honestly do NOT understand why TL does this. Only a week to breed a SUPER rare? I could understand a common or a rare, but super rares are difficult to breed without a time limit. I held such high hopes that this game would not become Dragon Story 2: The Impossible Breeds, but see that it IS going to be all about the impossible to breed. Seems like TL had started another "breeding game" not too long ago. Remember Monster Story? Yeah, like most monsters that game met with extinction. How many games can over-achievers sustain? I eventually stopped playing Dragon Story for the impossible breeding chances and am now imagining a life without Fantasy Forest Story. I guess I am not meant to play breeding games, at least not TL breeding games. Why do there have to be discontinued creatures? :(

Doubt my opinion matters...but.... To make it sort of special and unique :) Think about it... That scarecrow/ lto wouldn't be so special if you could get it year round...

MelodicStars
10-29-14, 03:47 PM

I know how you feel :( I've been extremely stressed and pressured over the week cause all I've been getting were racmoons and 2-3 dreambats. And with the deadline for the scarecrow closing in, I'm also starting to doubt these kind of breeding games. I agree. One week for a SUPER RARE is not fair. They could at least increase the breeding chance for this super rare if we're limited to only a week.

Well. If you don't get it, it's okay. It's not just you, it's also ALMOST everybody else including me. I'm also pretty sure they're gonna bring this back next Halloween though. But then again that's practically a year to wait.

SANDSCApe
10-29-14, 04:46 PM
After loads of Racmoons, Satyr Sanctuary & Vash-Naroom finally both got our first Dream Bat while trying for this thing. But we had all the time in the world to get that Bat. Wish we had more time to bag our Scarce Crow. 42 hours left. That's 5 more wretched Racmoons before the timer runs out. Starting to lose hope.

my607
10-29-14, 05:00 PM
After loads of Racmoons, Satyr Sanctuary & Vash-Naroom finally both got our first Dream Bat while trying for this thing. But we had all the time in the world to get that Bat. Wish we had more time to bag our Scarce Crow. 42 hours left. That's 5 more wretched Racmoons before the timer runs out. Starting to lose hope.

Same here losing hope after a lot of racmoons and no scarecrow in sight.

amerirish
10-29-14, 06:16 PM
Don't lose hope! After a week of a billion Racmoons and one Dream Bat, I just got 16 hours with Rock Rhino & Skyger!!! :D

GreasedLightening
10-29-14, 06:42 PM

I'm fairly new to these games, but when they put the sale on with gargoyle....I thought it might be a clue, so I bred my own gargoyle with rhino and got the scarecrow on first try. Now I don't know if one had to do anything with the other, but I though what the heck...so I used the same somewhat theory on the piggy. Kept getting Pegasus..(have 4 now) lol...so I took it as a hint and bred peg and panda..got it first try. So.....not sure if it was just happenstance or just plain luck...but I went through a lot of combos on both with nothing but fails...Hope these suggestions might help you all get your critters.

jewelies
10-29-14, 08:23 PM
Days and days of trying with Rock Rhino & Skyger then today I tried Skyger and Dream Bat and bang! I got it first try!

momofgiants
10-29-14, 09:19 PM
Still working hard to get this one. What is the likelihood that they will release this one again next year?

JeannesThinkin
10-29-14, 09:47 PM
Got mine. :D I love you Rock Rhino and Skyger!

I honestly think that they should make the Tree of Doom an Only Scarecrow Habitat. Maybe a special animation where you can see the scarecrow flying around and settle on a branch, but on a loop.
Please?
At least think about it?

JeannesThinkin
10-29-14, 09:48 PM
Still working hard to get this one. What is the likelihood that they will release this one again next year?

Pretty high.

Uschti
10-30-14, 03:46 AM
I tried Skyger-Rhino, Gargolem-Racmoon, Gargolem-Dream Bat, Skyger-Dream Bat, Skyger-Gargolem, and most of the time I got... you probably guessed it - a Racmoon x_X One is, again, siting in the nest, the next one is breeding. So it seems I have one last chance with the next breeding pair.

my607
10-30-14, 04:57 AM
Pretty high.

I don't think TL will release the scarecrow again

my607
10-30-14, 04:59 AM
Seriously TL you shouldn't make it this hard to get the scarecrow first it's limited time so it makes it that much harder to get. I have been trying over fifteen times mostly racmoon and one dream bat. Go figure and some people get the scarecrow real fast.

jptheripper
10-30-14, 06:36 AM
Gar golem. Bummer

MelodicStars
10-30-14, 07:30 AM
I don't think TL will release the scarecrow again
I'm pretty sure they will. It wouldn't be fair if this was a one time only chance. They're probably gonna release it again next Halloween.

momofgiants
10-30-14, 09:05 AM
Not sure if I should be happy or not. I have been breeding all week for this and only getting racmoon. Today i got Gargolem which I don't have. Still going to keep trying but at least I finally got something I needed.

xxxe
10-30-14, 09:08 AM
It's funny I have failed so many times yet my mom has two scarecrows now! Lol some people have all the luck. Only a few more tries until the timer runs out but ill live I guess if I don't get it.. I think. Lol

my607
10-30-14, 09:13 AM
It's funny I have failed so many times yet my mom has two scarecrows now! Lol some people have all the luck. Only a few more tries until the timer runs out but ill live I guess if I don't get it.. I think. Lol

I got like over a dozen of racmoons and another one. I will live too but it's so annoying not getting it.

SANDSCApe
10-30-14, 10:02 AM

I got like over a dozen of racmoons and another one. I will live too but it's so annoying not getting it.

Live? LIVE?!! Oh heck no, it's gonna be Dawn of the Dead in my forests if this thing gets away.
25 hours left. I'm seriously losing it here. Just two more Racmoons could separate me from this crow forever. (sob)

I've never been one for throwing eggs on Halloween, but if this critter is not in my nest by tomorrow...
...The thought of walking into TeamLava's offices, foaming at the mouth, with the pockets of my jacket and cargo pants crammed full of ROTTEN RACMOON EGGS is beginning to take on a disturbing appeal.

my607
10-30-14, 10:49 AM
I manage to get my second glacial griffin but no scarecrow. So mad that I like to pull some of my hair. Then time is running out on me.

TokiChunsa
10-30-14, 11:05 AM
Seriously TL you shouldn't make it this hard to get the scarecrow first it's limited time so it makes it that much harder to get. I have been trying over fifteen times mostly racmoon and one dream bat. Go figure and some people get the scarecrow real fast.

No such luck for me either. I wish they'll extend the time or make u easier for us.

my607
10-30-14, 11:19 AM
You would think like after six time you should get the scarecrow but nowhere close to breeding it. Oh well, if it happens it happens otherwise by tommorrow start breeding sea horse and other recent animals.

pondicus
10-30-14, 11:28 AM
how many hours are left? ): I'm so tired of racmoons and dream bats already

my607
10-30-14, 11:32 AM
Not sure of the hour but sometime tommorrow morning it's pacific time. You aren't the only one I'm more sick of racmoon than anything else.

TokiChunsa
10-30-14, 11:41 AM
how many hours are left? ): I'm so tired of racmoons and dream bats already

No idea. The timer doesn't stick. It just pops out whenever it wants.

BlueCanary
10-30-14, 11:59 AM
I'm looking forward to this being over so I can stop obsessively breeding racmoons and go back to trying to breed the unicorn :) If the sheep is limited too I'm just going to put the colours it uses into a four colour breeding and not really bother with two colour combos. Its not worth the annoyance.

zenobia42
10-30-14, 12:29 PM
Still nothing. Speed breeding for nothing. Got a gargolem but seeing as I already had one, that really only means a much longer fail than the usual racmoon to me.

my607
10-30-14, 12:33 PM
Still nothing. Speed breeding for nothing. Got a gargolem but seeing as I already had one, that really only means a much longer fail than the usual racmoon to me.

Same here join the scarecrowless club so annoying though. I speed breed a couple of times too. I want to breed seahorse and other animals. Takes forever

roguebee
10-30-14, 01:22 PM
I thought I added the time remaining to the time this morning and got an ending of noon CST tomorrow. If true, I figure I get two more attempts at it.

Went back through some earlier posts and saw where someone else quoted an 11 am PST for deadline. Apparently I was a little mathematically challenged this morning.

zenobia42
10-30-14, 02:42 PM
I'm really bummed about this. I'm going to keep trying until the last minute, but since they decided to make it a friggen super rare, I am not holding my breath. But I'm really bummed because I have a thing for crows. The idea that it is a crow of all animals that will be the one I can never get is kinda ****ing me.

Even if they decide to make future limited animals rares, or they remain supers and I magically get them all, I will never forget that it was a crow they cruelly denied me. :`(

ArcadiaTofu
10-30-14, 02:48 PM
I'm really bummed about this. I'm going to keep trying until the last minute, but since they decided to make it a friggen super rare, I am not holding my breath. But I'm really bummed because I have a thing for crows. The idea that it is a crow of all animals that will be the one I can never get is kinda ****ing me.

Even if they decide to make future limited animals rares, or they remain supers and I magically get them all, I will never forget that it was a crow they cruelly denied me. :`(

:( I hope for everyone's sake they make the drop rate REALLY high for the last 12hrs before it expires. At least then most people will have a much better shot at it before it finally goes away. Here's hoping that TL makes your dream come true, Zenobia! (Or that they implement neighbor trading in the future so someone with more than one crow can trade with you).

zenobia42
10-30-14, 02:51 PM
:( I hope for everyone's sake they make the drop rate REALLY high for the last 12hrs before it expires. At least then most people will have a much better shot at it before it finally goes away. Here's hoping that TL makes your dream come true, Zenobia! (Or that they implement neighbor trading in the future so someone with more than one crow can trade with you).

Thanks. :) I very highly doubt I'll get it. It has me quite despondent. Every fail takes more wind out of my sails. Some days I don't even log in to this forum any more.

ETA: since they are not known for ever, in any of their games, EVER making changes that are more likely to give you for free what they want you to buy gems to buy, I can only think that, if anything, they will only make it harder to get in the end.

Brambles2
10-30-14, 04:14 PM
I think the programmers should improve their work, it shouldn't be difficult to ensure that those who have tried to breed this during the entire period it was available, without gaps, can achieve it.
The game becomes extremely tedious & boring when you can only aim for one animal, & just sell commons or occasional Dream Bat straight from nest. I've used gems to speed either den or nest so both were continually filled with Racmoons or Dreambat.
This is likely to drive me away from the game, very soon.

xxxe
10-30-14, 05:27 PM
Live? LIVE?!! Oh heck no, it's gonna be Dawn of the Dead in my forests if this thing gets away.
25 hours left. I'm seriously losing it here. Just two more Racmoons could separate me from this crow forever. (sob)

I've never been one for throwing eggs on Halloween, but if this critter is not in my nest by tomorrow...
...The thought of walking into TeamLava's offices, foaming at the mouth, with the pockets of my jacket and cargo pants crammed full of ROTTEN RACMOON EGGS is beginning to take on a disturbing appeal.

Hahahha. I was just trying to be positive but truth be told I'm getting extremely irritated. Ill be there with you, rotten Racmoon eggs and all. Good luck... We're going to need it.

my607
10-30-14, 06:32 PM
My god I'm so sick of racmoon got two more tonight. I have a feeling that I'm not going to get this scarecrow.

zenobia42
10-30-14, 06:50 PM
My god I'm so sick of racmoon got two more tonight. I have a feeling that I'm not going to get this scarecrow.

Instead of each having a murder of crows, we can form a murder of no-crows. :(

my607
10-30-14, 07:00 PM
Instead of each having a murder of crows, we can form a murder of no-crows. :(

This is the hardest animal so far besides the gem animals. Don't understand it.

pondicus
10-30-14, 09:25 PM
I'm going to sleep now, I set my alarm in 9 hours more and that will be my last chance of getting the scarecrow. Good luck to you all!

SANDSCApe
10-31-14, 03:07 AM
8 HOURS LEFT

Doesn't look good. I've got one more chance. One more dance of death before I lay my hopes into the grave. Dawn Of The Dead.

Ah. Perhaps I'll speed that fail breed in the final hour and extend my doom just a wee bit. I will allow myself only one act of desperation. I didn't think this would bother me; not after years of missing breeds on Dragon Story even two or three years in a row with their cruel seasonal returns. But this is the first time Fantasy Forest is drawing blood from me. Oh gosh, it hurts! I die! I die!

SANDSCApe
10-31-14, 03:20 AM
Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning --little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door --
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as "Nevermore."

Wrong black bird, I know, but that's just as well.

GDude118
10-31-14, 03:29 AM
After getting racmoon after racmoon(though I did get two dream bats as well to be fair) there I was, 8 hours until this nice monster is gone. Put my gargolem and skyger in the breeding den one last time completely expecting that wonderful 9 hours to pop up, but to my surprise! 16 hours! Got it on my last attempt! Congrats to everyone else who was able to breed him!

my607
10-31-14, 03:31 AM
I'm not getting the scarecrow got another racmoon and no time left.

Crr008
10-31-14, 04:11 AM
Fingers crossed for everyone still trying in the last few hours of this animal!

TokiChunsa
10-31-14, 04:32 AM
I got two hedgehogs in a row and that's it. Another Racmoon I'd being bred. The scarecrow' south of my grasp now. If they were going to make it this hard, at least give us a longer time period.

my607
10-31-14, 04:35 AM
I got two hedgehogs in a row and that's it. Another Racmoon I'd being bred. The scarecrow' south of my grasp now. If they were going to make it this hard, at least give us a longer time period.

I agree but I got mostly over fifteen racmoons and one dream bat. Super rare animals shouldn't be limited time.

my607
10-31-14, 04:36 AM
At least make the few hours easier for us to obtain the scarecrow. Of course not it's TL we are talking about

amberly321
10-31-14, 04:39 AM
After getting racmoon after racmoon(though I did get two dream bats as well to be fair) there I was, 8 hours until this nice monster is gone. Put my gargolem and skyger in the breeding den one last time completely expecting that wonderful 9 hours to pop up, but to my surprise! 16 hours! Got it on my last attempt! Congrats to everyone else who was able to breed him!

Read this and gave me hope so I put gargolem and skyger in too and guess what - 16 hours!!! Thanks so much for reporting your winning combo. I've tried this one many times before but am glad also to get it on my last try. Does anyone know if egg has to hatch before the time expires? Mine will still be cooking for 10 hours past expiration. Good luck to everyone who is still trying.

SANDSCApe
10-31-14, 05:05 AM
So I save the best for last: Gargolem paired with Crystal Unicorn, just a few minutes ago.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
"Surely," said I, "surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see, then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore --
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore ..."

... 'Tis the RACMOON; nothing more!

Yup. 9-hour breed, yet again.

SANDSCApe
10-31-14, 05:07 AM
Read this and gave me hope so I put gargolem and skyger in too and guess what - 16 hours!!! Thanks so much for reporting your winning combo. I've tried this one many times before but am glad also to get it on my last try. Does anyone know if egg has to hatch before the time expires? Mine will still be cooking for 10 hours past expiration. Good luck to everyone who is still trying.

You can wait until Christmas to hatch it; it will still be the Scarecrow. Congratulations!

my607
10-31-14, 05:07 AM

Some people have all the luck at the last minute but not me.

my607
10-31-14, 05:14 AM
Good bye scarecrow and hello to sea horse

viramisu
10-31-14, 05:27 AM
Good bye scrarecrow. Im not sorry i dont have you. You're not that cute, lol.

my607
10-31-14, 05:49 AM

That's true actually it's ugly and dark. Looking forward to seahorse and skeletal dragon

GDude118
10-31-14, 05:53 AM

Well congratulations. Glad I was able to help. :)

GDude118
10-31-14, 05:56 AM

That's the spirit. Lol. I do hope he looks good in epic form(I haven't seen him epic yet) But hey, even if he doesn't it will be something unique on my island that apparently not many others will have. Hope a lot more have breed it last minute!!!! Stay positive until it's gone. :)

my607
10-31-14, 05:58 AM
That's the spirit. Lol. I do hope he looks good in epic form(I haven't seen him epic yet) But hey, even if he doesn't it will be something unique on my island that apparently not many others will have. Hope a lot more have breed it last minute!!!! Stay positive until it's gone. :)

No, it's not pretty in epic form

GDude118
10-31-14, 06:08 AM
No, it's not pretty in epic form

Well, even so, I will still get him to epic since he is the first limited in fantasy forest story. :)

xxxe
10-31-14, 06:12 AM
I can speed up my dream bat in the nest and try one more time and then it looks like goodbye Scarecrow. I don't have much luck lol

roguebee
10-31-14, 06:50 AM
I woke up this morning, sold my racmoon and gave it one last try, skyger & rhino. And I got it! 16 hr breed time. I hated sweating it out until the end.

johncj
10-31-14, 08:04 AM
Sped up hatching of Dream bat and breeding of another. Thought I would give it one last try. And look and behold, a 16 hour breed time with Skyger and Rhino.
Do you guys think it will have to breed and hatch before the time runs out, or am I fine with waiting it out?

zenobia42
10-31-14, 09:18 AM
Been speed breeding. Nothing. I believe it ends at 2PM eastern, 1 hour 43 minutes from now. Just before the hour I will speed and try one more time. Not much hope though.

yrenna
10-31-14, 09:32 AM
I sped through WAY too many gems trying to get this bird, and it's still a no show... sigh. I bred rock and shadow nonstop since the moment it showed up, but nope, and in the end resorted to speeding. I'd been saving those gems for ages and now I feel like bit of an idiot, lol. Guess I learned my lesson though, any future time limited ones I won't try to speed, because after like 15 tries it's obvious that they don't want me to have it. I'm actually irritated at myself for how bitter this is making me, but I guess that's my OCD talking.

First time posting here, just to complain. Hi guys, lol.

my607
10-31-14, 09:37 AM
I have given up on the crow so I decided to put skeletal dragon on tree nest. Oh well, so sick of racmoons

jptheripper
10-31-14, 10:02 AM
Darn, didn't get. Need one more gem for one more try, someone send me one :)

Jptheripper

zenobia42
10-31-14, 10:19 AM
My last speed breed, then attempting the skyger-gargolem pairing that many people got results from resulted in... yet another effing racmoon.

You know, if they didn't make it so overpriced to just buy one with gems, I'd have probably bought it. But $20 for a single animal is just LUDICROUS. I will have to learn to live without it.

xxxe
10-31-14, 10:24 AM
Gave it one more time since I only have 45 minutes left (I think) sped through my last dream bat, tried Gargolem and Skyger and I got.... Another dream bat. So long Scarecrow. You will be missed. Congrats to all those that got one. It's been a tough week but honestly I'm just relieved its over so I can start trying for something else. If I never see another Racmoon and Dream bat it will be too soon.

zenobia42
10-31-14, 10:28 AM
It's been a tough week but honestly I'm just relieved its over so I can start trying for something else. If I never see another Racmoon and Dream bat it will be too soon.

Amen!!!

SANDSCApe
10-31-14, 10:50 AM
3hrs 3mins left on this morning's Racmoon. Gonna speed the Nest & Garden when it gets down to 3hrs. See whether I can work magic in the last 8 minutes of this cursed timer.

SANDSCApe
10-31-14, 10:55 AM
Gargoyle & Skyger, by popular demand.
Nine.
Effing.
Hours.

I'm gonna be sick.

yrenna
10-31-14, 10:58 AM
Gave it one more time since I only have 45 minutes left (I think) sped through my last dream bat, tried Gargolem and Skyger and I got.... Another dream bat. So long Scarecrow. You will be missed. Congrats to all those that got one. It's been a tough week but honestly I'm just relieved its over so I can start trying for something else. If I never see another Racmoon and Dream bat it will be too soon.

Likewise. Better luck to us all next year, maybe? At least I can start hatching the things in my inventory now, and maybe get that seahorse.

hugpete
10-31-14, 12:52 PM
33+ tries over 2 accts and no scarecrow. :(

zenobia42
10-31-14, 01:51 PM
Can we move this thread to the Creature Library section now pretty please? I really don't want to be reminded of how awful this limited time creature was for SO many of us. I really can't stand to look at it any more. :(

Perry9877
10-31-14, 09:02 PM
Whoa there, I had the thought that the TL Day ended @ 12:00 midnight Pacific Coast time. I finally decide I was going to purchase the Scarecrow since I am so into Halloween. I buy my gems. And got majorly sidetracked by my daughter who decided she wanted to Trick-or-Treat this evening. My daughter has had several strokes and although her body reflects her true age, she is still a wee lassie in her reality. She had not wanted to go out the past few years as she was not treated as kindly in our new neighbourhood as in our old where she grew up. Needless to say I pulled out my sewing machines and we set to work on her princess dress. Then we get her dressed, have a bite to eat and set off to our real life Candy Mania. Got home and decompressed with my hubby. Finally got out my tablet and where the heck is the Scarecrow? I also see there is a mini tourney going on. I am comforting myself with the pure happiness Nymmie had this evening. I am truly bummed.

SANDSCApe
11-01-14, 04:30 AM
Whoa there, I had the thought that the TL Day ended @ 12:00 midnight Pacific Coast time. I finally decide I was going to purchase the Scarecrow since I am so into Halloween. I buy my gems. And got majorly sidetracked by my daughter who decided she wanted to Trick-or-Treat this evening. My daughter has had several strokes and although her body reflects her true age, she is still a wee lassie in her reality. She had not wanted to go out the past few years as she was not treated as kindly in our new neighbourhood as in our old where she grew up. Needless to say I pulled out my sewing machines and we set to work on her princess dress. Then we get her dressed, have a bite to eat and set off to our real life Candy Mania. Got home and decompressed with my hubby. Finally got out my tablet and where the heck is the Scarecrow? I also see there is a mini tourney going on. I am comforting myself with the pure happiness Nymmie had this evening. I am truly bummed.

Ah, my dear, the TL day DOES end at midnight Pacific, but that is not the end time for all events or offers. Scarecrow's timer was set to end at 11am Pacific, and that will usually be the exit time for retiring animals. The tournaments usually end at midnight Pacific and the Trick or Treat World event will end Tuesday at 9pm Pacific.

Speaking of Trick Or Treat, after the Scarecrow let-down (2pm in my zone), I too turned my attentions to last-minute Halloween costume madness for my little princess. We marched all night in the great big Greenwich Village Halloween Parade in NYC. I didn't return to the game until more than 18 hours after Scarecrow's exit; found myself with barely 20 hours for the mini tournament. So it goes.

Life will always have the better treats anyway. I hope Nymmie enjoys the rest of the weekend. Our girls deserve the best!

Perry9877
11-01-14, 04:40 PM
I was so out of sorts, I did not even notice the Arena Battle tourney. Began the Tourney and am shocked to find my hubby has picked all but 1 of the winning opponent. I started the first battle whilst he was out. His usual game fare is the match 3 type, and I usually hand him the iPad when one of those games nets gems for one of my "Story" games. Nymmie had an excellent evening and had quite the haul. I am still trying to get Milk Duds from between my teeth!

Happy to hear you passed a great Halloween evening. Children are the best thing for the soul, are they not? Nymmie is my forever child, and we have so many more memories to build. Much better than the disappointing but fleeting memories of creatures gone by. :)

Silverrain1
09-13-16, 12:13 PM
I need the scarecrow! So excited it's back! I will be trying for it constantly. 16 hours breed time for anyone who is interested.

ABABAU
09-13-16, 01:56 PM
I need the scarecrow! So excited it's back! I will be trying for it constantly. 16 hours breed time for anyone who is interested.

Same here, I need IT! So glad it's back😊

rjazz
09-13-16, 07:47 PM
Have to get it!!!! Hope I can!

comeseecomesah
09-13-16, 07:52 PM

Yep deffinately interested lol. Was just wondering breed time ☆Thank you☆ Good luck

haku8cafe
09-13-16, 08:36 PM
Dark X Earth

Breeding 16 hours
Evolve 17Hours

Earning Rates Lvl 1: $200 Lvl 4: $600 Lvl 10 $1439 Epic $1600

Feed Schedule D
Level 1 to 2: 20
Level 2 to 3: 80
Level 3 to 4: 160
Level 4 to 5: 400
Level 5 to 6: 1,000
Level 6 to 7: 2,000
Level 7 to 8: 3,000
Level 8 to 9: 4,000
Level 9 to 10: 6,000
Level 10 to 11: 8,000
Level 11 to 12: 12,000
Level 12 to 13: 16,000
Level 13 to 14: 20,000
Level 14 to 15: 24,000

I really wanted this, the design is so NICE on epic or lvl10, with super rare type & dark elements, it really will do well against diamonds animals on battle (hopefully). again with the story quest going on it is hard to breed as eggs or breeding is on hold, the 100gems steal is something worth consider.

Clark_Wayne
09-14-16, 07:50 AM
i already have it :) so i'm happy i don't need to try for :)

Silverrain1
09-14-16, 08:49 AM
Try one racmoon
Try two racmoon
Try three racmoon
Try four racmoon
Try five racmoon

Alideh
09-15-16, 12:41 AM
Not sure if I got the Scarecrow or if its Knitten Kitten Either I don't have either so I am happy either way :D

I'll try and post an update tomorrow once I see the egg design.

monbohn
09-15-16, 08:50 AM
Not sure if I got the Scarecrow or if its Knitten Kitten Either I don't have either so I am happy either way :D

I'll try and post an update tomorrow once I see the egg design.

Well, darn. I hadn't realized Knitten Kitten was also 16 hours. I was so excited thinking I got scarecrow since I took a chance on hatching fire glider early in the hopes of getting another one so that I could free things up and try for scarecrow in between. Now I am in the same boat as you, not knowing which one I got....knitten kitten is part of my breeding pair so I'm really hoping for scarecrow instead of another knitten kitten.

Good luck to all on breeding this! :)

Silverrain1
09-15-16, 09:13 AM
I was just gonna say the same thing. Can't believe I never noticed that the kitten is 16 hours to. Which means the first 16 hour timer I get will be a pretty nerve wracking one! Cos I really want this one

Alideh
09-15-16, 04:15 PM

YES!! I got it :D 4th try. The first 3 I get getting rocmoon (Too lazy to search the name but it think thats it XD )
Good luck to all!

Alideh
09-15-16, 04:16 PM
Well, darn. I hadn't realized Knitten Kitten was also 16 hours. I was so excited thinking I got scarecrow since I took a chance on hatching fire glider early in the hopes of getting another one so that I could free things up and try for scarecrow in between. Now I am in the same boat as you, not knowing which one I got....knitten kitten is part of my breeding pair so I'm really hoping for scarecrow instead of another knitten kitten.

Good luck to all on breeding this! :)

lol, Sorry Um did you find out yet? Best of luck hope you did get it. I use Rock Rhino lvl 15 and Skyger levl 4 to breed it, Got it on the 4th try :D

monbohn
09-15-16, 04:54 PM
lol, Sorry Um did you find out yet? Best of luck hope you did get it. I use Rock Rhino lvl 15 and Skyger levl 4 to breed it, Got it on the 4th try :D

Congrats! I sped up the last half and it's a knitten kitten. Darn. Better get a fire glider back in there and then I can try again. I usually use the basic elements so I'll go back to that and try skyger and rock rhino.:D

Alideh
09-15-16, 05:34 PM
Congrats! I sped up the last half and it's a knitten kitten. Darn. Better get a fire glider back in there and then I can try again. I usually use the basic elements so I'll go back to that and try skyger and rock rhino.:D

Thank you, Sorry to hear. You should try Basic Elements since its a higher chance at getting one and no chance at accidentally getting a difference element animal which you already have. LIke what if you get another animal that is dark and electric.
Good luck hope you get it :D

Alideh
09-16-16, 12:57 AM

Definitely one worth trying to get for those wondering.
419 at level 3 & baby form was super cute XD

Good luck to all.

Silverrain1
09-16-16, 01:12 AM

YES!! I got it :D 4th try. The first 3 I get getting rocmoon (Too lazy to search the name but it think thats it XD )
Good luck to all!

Congrats. I'm still trying.

haku8cafe
09-16-16, 02:26 AM
question

does anyone one knows if I am going to buy it for 100gems, does it need to have an empty nest or it will go into storage? because I know in DS you cannot do that if you do not have an empty nest... I have not even start breeding because of the story quest & I know my luck in breeding the animals I like or need will take ages so I might spend 100gems on the last day

Silverrain1
09-16-16, 02:47 AM
question

does anyone one knows if I am going to buy it for 100gems, does it need to have an empty nest or it will go into storage? because I know in DS you cannot do that if you do not have an empty nest... I have not even start breeding because of the story quest & I know my luck in breeding the animals I like or need will take ages so I might spend 100gems on the last day

You need an empty nest when you buy the animal. It will not go to storage

Thatsmylucy
09-16-16, 04:18 AM

I hope u got your scarecrow. I thought I was lucky with a 16 hour timer but got a knitten kitten. One 16 hour fail. Got another so hopefully it'll be the scarecrow this time. Good luck to everyone trying.

saucysammis
09-16-16, 08:36 AM
Just made my 3rd try:
1: Racmoon
2: dream bat
3: 45 hr timer! (Pygmy Giraffe and Crystal Unicorn)

Drachenia
09-16-16, 08:40 AM
Just made my 3rd try:
1: Racmoon
2: dream bat
3: 45 hr timer! (Pygmy Giraffe and Crystal Unicorn)

Ouch you get Obsidian Cylop or Jade Kirin, congratulations Saucysammis :D

saucysammis
09-16-16, 08:47 AM
Ouch you get Obsidian Cylop or Jade Kirin, congratulations Saucysammis :D

Thank-you!

ABABAU
09-19-16, 12:47 AM
I just got 16 hours. Yay😊. But is there any animal that is rock and dark that is 16 hours?

haku8cafe
09-19-16, 01:15 AM
I just got 16 hours. Yay��. But is there any animal that is rock and dark that is 16 hours?

nope there is not after I READ post #221 congrats :p

AliceWinter24
09-19-16, 01:33 AM
I just got 16 hours. Yay��. But is there any animal that is rock and dark that is 16 hours?

Yes, Knitten Kitten is also 16 hours.

monbohn
09-19-16, 05:55 PM
I had 3 16 hour timers...all knitten kittens. And several racmoons in between. I finally caved and bought him while he's on sale. He's so stinkin' cute! I might keep him in baby form. :)

Elspethwood
10-19-17, 03:21 AM
Does anyone know if Scarecrow is breedable?

stellasfairyland
10-19-17, 01:26 PM
Does anyone know if Scarecrow is breedable?

Yes. Got one yesterday.

Good luck.