PDA

View Full Version : FS flowers-summer-valentine for android?

Unregistered
01-30-11, 10:41 AM
Could it be possible for android users to have FS valentine-flowers-summer?

Unregistered
02-10-11, 01:07 AM
Could it be possible for android users to have FS valentine-flowers-summer?

I agree, could it be possible for android users to have FS- valentine,flowers and summer? I recently started playing FS and I love it and also want valentine,flowers and summer?

Unregistered
02-10-11, 02:17 AM
I agree, could it be possible for android users to have FS- valentine,flowers and summer? I recently started playing FS and I love it and also want valentine,flowers and summer?

Dont get too excited about them. They are almost identical to the original farm story. Unless it has changed, flowers and summer are identical except that you cant gift or delete neighbours. Valentines has a white rose and maybe another coloured rose (it might be yellow), both cost gems, and if you go back to your original farm story they dont show up there. In regards to progress and your neighbours, they are idential to the original farm story.

Unregistered
02-11-11, 08:32 PM
It seems they added all the stuff from summer and valentines version to the original version. And we got it for free :) took long enough though..

Unregistered
02-17-11, 08:30 AM
yes! We have a lot of stuff now, but i am still missing the quests that the iphone users have