PDA

View Full Version : Looper???

duclq
10-23-14, 07:32 PM
I have the mission "LOOP", I dont' know how to do with it. who can help me? (explain how to solve it, thank a lot)

hugpete
10-24-14, 12:12 AM
I searched the gaol thread and the fortune teller threads with no luck. What does it say? Screenshot?

SpiritWind00
10-24-14, 03:36 AM
I have the mission "LOOP", I dont' know how to do with it. who can help me? (explain how to solve it, thank a lot)

I remember someone else posted about Loop and this is what I remember reading at that time. Hope it helps.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66739-About-quest-Stamp-Of-Approvalol&highlight=Loop

PikaSquirrel
10-24-14, 11:15 AM

Prior to this Goal, you should have seen the offer to try out Loop Messenger. In order to complete it, you'll need to do the task within the Loop Messenger app, not Castle Story.

Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.