PDA

View Full Version : 1st Ice Shelf Vacant Space

ArcadiaTofu
10-23-14, 07:02 PM
Just making a suggestion for the TL staff in regards to the first ice shelf. I've noticed when you get done expanding it that the right side of it has these open spaces that COULD be used for decorations and maybe one small habitat.

I'm speaking, of course, of this area:

Now, we've already got a small limit on space right now for higher level players and that small area of space might be nice for them to maybe add in an extra habitat/farm/evolution flower/decoration to their forest. For me, I'd love to use some of the decorations I have stored away in my account to pretty up that area of blank space, but that's just me.

What does everyone else think? Blank space looks somewhat unattractive to me, and I desperately want to add some decorations there :(

JeannesThinkin
11-07-14, 10:55 PM
The problem is that TL games can't expand 3x3 or behind something (THEY COULD REMOVE THAT ROCK). At least according to them. I think that if they tried it instead of releasing so much animals a week, they could implement it. But they don't. You might be better off learning how to program and program it yourself to send to TL for them to use. But nevertheless this should be at least considered.