PDA

View Full Version : Tournament - 10/23/14 - Arboar

Pages : 1 [2]

my607
10-27-14, 05:32 AM
let me know if it worked! i have just lost again with sea drake.

Yay, I beat the skeletal dragon with glacial griffin.

Bambamstad
10-27-14, 05:40 AM
I have only nigthmare dark fire....it worked on the account of my wife. Maybe best thing is to stay with the nightmare.

Stupid thing is that tournament is very hard for me, while a lot of people go freewheeling with maybe five losses in total.

Getting desperate.....lost sixth time now against emerald and stronger ones are coming up.....

sanya87
10-27-14, 05:59 AM
Yay, I beat the skeletal dragon with glacial griffin.

i tried it and lost... got all strong hits but no critical, it was level 10 griffin. i think i am going to stick with a drake and just wait for that critical hit.

my607
10-27-14, 06:13 AM
i tried it and lost... got all strong hits but no critical, it was level 10 griffin. i think i am going to stick with a drake and just wait for that critical hit.

Good luck

my607
10-27-14, 06:21 AM
Hooray finished now beat arboar with lvl 10 Terradactyl . Good luck :)

Bambamstad
10-27-14, 06:26 AM
Getting desperate.....lost sixth time now against emerald and stronger ones are coming up.....

I give up. Tried again and speed up one more time, lost 8 times now. No more fun in this game

the_harlequin
10-27-14, 06:30 AM
I give up. Tried again and speed up one more time, lost 8 times now. No more fun in this game

Try peamoth with dark attack!

I beat Arboar with Hippogryph lvl 10 (Electric).

sanya87
10-27-14, 07:09 AM
Hooray finished now beat arboar with lvl 10 Terradactyl . Good luck :)

congrats! i finally took down skeletal dragon with sea drake and now only to finish arboar, i think terradactyl 15 will do this job :)

my607
10-27-14, 07:18 AM
congrats! i finally took down skeletal dragon with sea drake and now only to finish arboar, i think terradactyl 15 will do this job :)

Bambamstad
10-27-14, 07:34 AM
Refuse ultimate attack this time. Lost nine times now against the emerald dragon. Spend 8 gems in speeding up between the fights.
Have used all super rares that have fire or dark and that i have, so that is nightmare, owl bear, pegasus, and vinotaur.
Could try magmacore, but the earth element is very weak.

Have not a good feeling going to rare creatures. For me, I think this tournament is going to stop at round 25. Today could try a couple of times , and tomorrow only in the evening.

All of you that succeeded well done, and if you are still battling good luck.
For me, the fun is over.

the_harlequin
10-27-14, 07:56 AM
Have not a good feeling going to rare creatures....

Then you should change your feelings and give a try with peamoth, coz I win with that bird...lvl 10.

Bambamstad
10-27-14, 07:57 AM
Do not have peamoth, nor moose.

Aernak
10-27-14, 08:23 AM
WOW I am floored! OK so I have lost R25 at least 12x, using my L12 Pegasus, L15 Pyro Pony, L10 Fire Fox, and L10 Skyger.

Just for shizzles and giggles, I decided to use my level SIX Onyx Ox... and BOOM! Strong dark attack, Critical fire attack!

I am astounded! Go little Ox go!!!!! LOL...

*edit*
LOL My level 6 Ox just beat R26 also... Apparently level means nothing. :P

sanya87
10-27-14, 08:27 AM
I took down arboar with tearradactyl 15 on the first try :) so its finished! I am happy cause in the begining it didnt look good at all. So good luck to all of you who are still fighting and dont give up untill the end!

Aernak
10-27-14, 08:28 AM
I took down arboar with tearradactyl 15 on the first try :) so its finished! I am happy cause in the begining it didnt look good at all. So good luck to all of you who are still fighting and dont give up untill the end!

Gratz and thx for the optimism!

my607
10-27-14, 11:02 AM
WOW I am floored! OK so I have lost R25 at least 12x, using my L12 Pegasus, L15 Pyro Pony, L10 Fire Fox, and L10 Skyger.

Just for shizzles and giggles, I decided to use my level SIX Onyx Ox... and BOOM! Strong dark attack, Critical fire attack!

I am astounded! Go little Ox go!!!!! LOL...

*edit*
LOL My level 6 Ox just beat R26 also... Apparently level means nothing. :P

It's the rarity of the animals not the level that counts. That's great

Bambamstad
10-27-14, 11:40 AM
Lost round 25 again and again and again. Gonna be one of my last posts probably, close to quitting the game completely.

SHINeeFan23
10-27-14, 12:29 PM
Lost round 25 again and again and again. Gonna be one of my last posts probably, close to quitting the game completely.

Don't give up! Emerald Dragon gave me a hard time too & I was stuck on it for a day. I had scarecrow come out of the nest & just used it since it was a super rare. I hope you finally defeat it!

grannysweetshop2
10-27-14, 12:52 PM
Used Gargolem L10 dark. Took Emerald out first try

lacey52
10-27-14, 01:08 PM

I am with you. I have been on L25 for 24 hours now. They should not allow this kind of defeat. It is just mean.

Bambamstad
10-27-14, 01:33 PM
I am with you. I have been on L25 for 24 hours now. They should not allow this kind of defeat. It is just mean.

Totally agree, it is easy to program a victory after six tries......but TL developers think different.
Lost about 14 times now.

Aernak
10-27-14, 02:09 PM
It's the rarity of the animals not the level that counts. That's great

Just proved this again. Beat L27 w a lev 4 Glacial Griffin! Str water attack followed by a critical water attack! Took 3 tries (3 hours) but it did work!

SHINeeFan23
10-27-14, 02:24 PM
Ugh why does this crystal unicorn have to be so hard to defeat :( I just tried my sea drake, Frankenswine & other rare or super rare that have the dark element but nothing is working. I guess I'll try Frankenswine again in an hour.

kooky panda
10-27-14, 02:36 PM
Ugh why does this crystal unicorn have to be so hard to defeat :( I just tried my sea drake, Frankenswine & other rare or super rare that have the dark element but nothing is working. I guess I'll try Frankenswine again in an hour.
I used my Crystal (level 12) to beat the Crystal .

ninasidstorm8
10-27-14, 02:36 PM

Dark creatures area good choice, but you should avoid Earth and Nature since they are weak against Gem. Sea Drake is a good choice but Frankenswine would not be as good. My best creature to battle a Gem creature has been a Cosmic Phoenix. I hope this helps.

FigmentValley
10-27-14, 04:15 PM
It is all a matter of mathematical odds. Sometimes you will have an amazing win with the most unexpected champion and sometimes not. Sometimes it can take 2 days or more to defeat an opponent.

Is it frustrating? Yup. Can you move past it? That is what the "ultimate attack" is for, if you wish. It offers you an instant win, though for me, little satisfaction.

I, personally, am enough of a gambler that I am willing to sit back and wait for the moment when I get quietly say, "YESSSS!" and pump my fist in the air when my critter finally defeats a stubborn opponent.

lacey52
10-27-14, 04:23 PM
Totally agree, it is easy to program a victory after six tries......but TL developers think different.
Lost about 14 times now.

Still on L25 and lost again. Tried all the ones folks won with from posts and some twice. Does not look like I will win this battle, since spent more than a day on Emerald and only have two more tries for tonight. Oh well, likely not meant to be in my park.

SHINeeFan23
10-27-14, 04:24 PM
Dark creatures area good choice, but you should avoid Earth and Nature since they are weak against Gem. Sea Drake is a good choice but Frankenswine would not be as good. My best creature to battle a Gem creature has been a Cosmic Phoenix. I hope this helps.

Just used my sea drake again & finally beat it :)

I used my Crystal (level 12) to beat the Crystal .

I sadly don't have one yet. I haven't tried for one lol

locotesx3
10-27-14, 04:31 PM
2 full days (48 hours) going in my 3rd day and I still have not been able to beat the emerald dragon???? I am getting frustrated. I should be done with this already. I was at 25 3 days ago. This is crazy.... I have tried all of my super rares twice and pretty much every other animal on my island with no success. Only have 5 gems or I would have used the ultimate...

lacey52
10-27-14, 05:25 PM
Still on L25 and lost again. Tried all the ones folks won with from posts and some twice. Does not look like I will win this battle, since spent more than a day on Emerald and only have two more tries for tonight. Oh well, likely not meant to be in my park.

Yay. Finally, won L25 with lvl 7 amber bear. Hopefully, rest are not that difficult.

Aernak
10-27-14, 05:40 PM
2 full days (48 hours) going in my 3rd day and I still have not been able to beat the emerald dragon???? I am getting frustrated. I should be done with this already. I was at 25 3 days ago. This is crazy.... I have tried all of my super rares twice and pretty much every other animal on my island with no success. Only have 5 gems or I would have used the ultimate...

Id say keep trying w any super rare or rare dark/fire u have, no matter what the level. Stick with only dark/fire.

viramisu
10-27-14, 06:28 PM
Id say keep trying w any super rare or rare dark/fire u have, no matter what the level. Stick with only dark/fire.

Thank you. I beat round 25 emerald dragon lv 18 with nightmare lv 13 finally, first hit is critical. Previously use Sea Drake lv 15 in 4th try and no critical hit at all !! Heading to round 26 now.

jacdragonslair
10-27-14, 06:39 PM

Try Skyger...who knows..you might just be lucky...Gd Luck

locotesx3
10-27-14, 06:45 PM
Finally!!!!!!!!
I beat that **** SOB!!!!

jacdragonslair
10-27-14, 06:47 PM
Finally!!!!!!!!
I beat that **** SOB!!!!

Congrats!! What did u use??

Ratisorn
10-27-14, 06:55 PM
omg! Try&try :(

http://www.uppic.org/image-E75D_544EF765.jpg (http://www.uppic.org/share-E75D_544EF765.html)

locotesx3
10-27-14, 07:06 PM
Level 1 Firefox
Crazy right!

jacdragonslair
10-27-14, 07:19 PM
Level 1 Firefox
Crazy right!

Haha gd 1...congrats..Was going to suggest u try PPony if Skyger didnt work lol...Great that u got thro'.

I'm still stuck at VampireCat and my GGriffin, HYak and FFang doesnt work...Hmmm will try Chameneon next since it won Unicorn :)

locotesx3
10-27-14, 07:23 PM
Best of luck to both of us. We both have a long way to go with not much time.

Aernak
10-27-14, 07:32 PM
Can you all pls share what you used to beat the R28 unicorn? Thanks! :)

ninasidstorm8
10-27-14, 07:35 PM

I used a Level 15 Cosmic Phoenix. It did take three tries.

my607
10-27-14, 07:36 PM
Level 1 Firefox
Crazy right!

That is totally crazy. I wouldn't think in a million years that a lvl 1 Firefox beat Emerald.

Ratisorn
10-27-14, 07:46 PM
Level 1 Firefox
Crazy right!

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Level 15 Firefox win emerald dragon R25

Thank you .:o

SHINeeFan23
10-27-14, 08:06 PM
Haha gd 1...congrats..Was going to suggest u try PPony if Skyger didnt work lol...Great that u got thro'.

I'm still stuck at VampireCat and my GGriffin, HYak and FFang doesnt work...Hmmm will try Chameneon next since it won Unicorn :)

I used Hydro Yak on vampire cat. It was on lvl 7 but I'm not too sure if I had to try more then once. Good Luck & I hope you defeat it & the others :)

jacdragonslair
10-27-14, 08:21 PM
I used Hydro Yak on vampire cat. It was on lvl 7 but I'm not too sure if I had to try more then once. Good Luck & I hope you defeat it & the others :)

Thx SHINeeFan..Yup hv tried that too Lvl 10 and GGriffin lvl 11 and FFang lvl 10 few times (cant lvl up more cos I ran out of apples lvling them up) but just doesnt do any dent...all are just STRONG hits!!! I'm now trying out the X-factor to the WaterRock combo to get that critical hit lol...

Aernak
10-27-14, 08:38 PM
I used a Level 15 Cosmic Phoenix. It did take three tries.

Hmmm. I have lost w Onyx Ox (also dark red super-rare) many times now. I dont have a Cosmic Phoenix. Not sure what to do next...

SHINeeFan23
10-27-14, 08:44 PM
Thx SHINeeFan..Yup hv tried that too Lvl 10 and GGriffin lvl 11 and FFang lvl 10 few times (cant lvl up more cos I ran out of apples lvling them up) but just doesnt do any dent...all are just STRONG hits!!! I'm now trying out the X-factor to the WaterRock combo to get that critical hit lol...

I'm sorry it's not working out for it but I do hope one of them takes it down.

ninasidstorm8
10-27-14, 09:05 PM
Hmmm. I have lost w Onyx Ox (also dark red super-rare) many times now. I dont have a Cosmic Phoenix. Not sure what to do next...

If you can increase the level of the onyx Ox do so. I would just keep trying with the best creature match you have against the Crystal Unicorn. Good Luck.

SHINeeFan23
10-27-14, 09:22 PM
Any ideas on RD. 29 Skeletal Dragon? I used both Sea Drake & Sloth but it's just strong attacks. I have no crystal unicorn.

ninasidstorm8
10-27-14, 09:30 PM
Any ideas on RD. 29 Skeletal Dragon? I used both Sea Drake & Sloth but it's just strong attacks. I have no crystal unicorn.

Water/Earth is your best bet against Earth/Fire. Glacial Griffith if you have one, I used a Rockadile.

Aernak
10-27-14, 09:31 PM
If you can increase the level of the onyx Ox do so. I would just keep trying with the best creature match you have against the Crystal Unicorn. Good Luck.

Thank you. Im trying. I got my ox to 8. Also got my sea lion to 7. Maybe that is worth a shot. Gonna keep trying! :)

Sumercarefree
10-27-14, 09:40 PM
In my Account 1, I cant even beat an Ocean Owl ( Round 19).
What a joke.

Maybe the level of difficulty is somehow different for each account.

TeabytheSea3
10-27-14, 09:43 PM
I hope this may help some who are still working on tournament.

25) Onyx Ox lvl 11 (3rd try) Dark c/s
**Lost to Onyx Ox lvl 11 & Owl Bear
26) Pyro Pony lvl 15 (2nd try) Fire c/s
**Lost to Onyx Ox lvl 11
27) Hydro Yak lvl 10 (1st try) Water s/c/s
28) Onyx Ox lvl 11 (1st try) Dark c/s
29) Hydro Yak lvl 10 (4th try) Water s/c/s
**Lost to Hydro Yak lvl 10 & Frostfang lvl 15 twice
30) Spent 30 gems for Ultimate Hit during 7th battle
**Lost to Storm Sphinx twice, Elephantom, Falconch, Thunder Mammoth, Lightning Leopard

I wish you all the best of luck.

I am so thankful for this thread & the advice & support of fellow players. I'd be totally lost without their guidance.

SHINeeFan23
10-27-14, 09:47 PM
Water/Earth is your best bet against Earth/Fire. Glacial Griffith if you have one, I used a Rockadile.

Thanks I'll give Rockadile a try next

TeabytheSea3
10-27-14, 09:49 PM
Thank you. Im trying. I got my ox to 8. Also got my sea lion to 7. Maybe that is worth a shot. Gonna keep trying! :)

During this tournament, I was able to increase the level of some creatures & it seemed to make a big difference. My Ox especially, but I also noticed an improvement with the common Frostfang. Best of luck...don't give up. I don't have many super rates at all nor any gem creatures. Again good luck.

TeabytheSea3
10-27-14, 09:51 PM
In my Account 1, I cant even beat an Ocean Owl ( Round 19).
What a joke.

Maybe the level of difficulty is somehow different for each account.

I was able to win the round with a lvl 10 Thunder Mammoth. I hope that might help.

dumbpluff
10-27-14, 10:27 PM
those over-15 gem monsters are horrendous to fight eeeeevery single time a tournament comes up. i always get horribly, horribly stuck. it actually took me all day today to knock the last one out and i just cleared the skeletal dragon. so i should have the arboar tomorrow after tripping and falling over those gem animals about 20-odd times. @ ^ @;

grannysweetshop2
10-27-14, 10:30 PM
2 more rounds to go

grannysweetshop2
10-27-14, 10:31 PM

Used L10 Nightmare dark element

jacdragonslair
10-27-14, 10:42 PM
those over-15 gem monsters are horrendous to fight eeeeevery single time a tournament comes up. i always get horribly, horribly stuck. it actually took me all day today to knock the last one out and i just cleared the skeletal dragon. so i should have the arboar tomorrow after tripping and falling over those gem animals about 20-odd times. @ ^ @;

Congrats on ur progress and gd luck on ur final round :)

What did u use for the last 5 rounds?

Sumercarefree
10-27-14, 10:44 PM
I was able to win the round with a lvl 10 Thunder Mammoth. I hope that might help.

Thnx used a Lightning Earth Breed. Tera dactyl , no Mammoth.

dumbpluff
10-27-14, 10:58 PM
Congrats on ur progress and gd luck on ur final round :)

What did u use for the last 5 rounds?

ah thank you!! as for the roster, i think it was something like this!

yak-o-lantern - glacial griffin lv 10
owl bear - this is the one i can't remember, but it was either a nightmare on lv 10 or a pyro pony on level 15
vampire cat - hydro yak lv 10
crystal unicorn - nightmare lv 10 (never again, man, never again.)
skeletal dragon - hydro yak lv 10

and i'll be trying to take out the arboar with a level 15 lightning leopard or level 10 koala cadabra because those are my only non-weak options. (all of my other electric animals are common fire hybrids!) this won't be too fun lmao.

SHINeeFan23
10-28-14, 12:18 AM
Finally! I used Rockadile again using the water element & just defeated the dragon. Now on to my final round! :)

EDIT: I just used 2 gems to speed up the time for last round. I used my Eagle Beagle & used the lightning element twice & won. Good Luck to everyone & congrats to those who won already.

Ellerslie6
10-28-14, 02:27 AM
Can someone please tell me evolution time for elephantom? Thanks

SHINeeFan23
10-28-14, 02:32 AM
Can someone please tell me evolution time for elephantom? Thanks

15 hrs I think

Aernak
10-28-14, 05:23 AM
R1 - Won with lv 15 Plantlers (earth attack)
R2 - Won w lv 10 Skyger
R3 - Won w lv 10 Rainguin (earth attack)
R4 - Won w lv 15 Pyro Pony
R5 - Won w lv 15 Plantlers (earth attack)
R6 - Won w lv 10 Frostfang
R7 - Won w lv 10 Frostfang
R8 - Won w lv 15 Fairy Ferret (nature attack)
R9 - Won w lv 15 Pyro Pony
R10 - Won w lv 9 Lightning Leopard
R11 - Won w lv 15 Fairy Ferret (nature att)
R12 - Won w lv 15 Pyro Pony
R13 - Won w lv 12 Aurora Pegasus (nature)
R14 - Won w lv 12 Aurora Pegasus
R15 - Won w lv 15 Pyro Pony
R16 - Won w lv 12 Aurora Pegasus (nature)
R17 - Won w lv 10 Lightning Leopard
R18 - Won w lv 15 Pyro Pony
R19 - Won w lv 10 Lightning Leopard
R20 - Won w lv 15 Pyro Pony
R21 - Won w lv 15 Pyro Pony
R22 - Won w lv 12 Aurora Pegasus (dark att)
R23 - Won w lv 12 Aurora Pegasus (nature att)
R24 - Won w lv 15 Plantlers (earth att)
R25 - Won w lv 6 Onyx Ox (fire att)
R26 - Won w lv 6 Onyx Ox (fire att)
R27 - Won w lv 4 Glacial Griffin (water att)
R28 - Won w lv 8 Onyx Ox (fire att)
R29 - Won w lv 4 Glacial Griffin (i think the crit was earth)
R30 - Won w lv 6 Terradactyl (lightning att)

I got it!! :D Thank you everyone for the help. I admit I did buy some gems to get my Terradactyl out of my evolution flower. I probably would have lost otherwise. Stupid me put him in there at 4AM without thinking. I was half asleep. :P LOL.

BunnieMix
10-28-14, 07:20 AM
That's great!!!! I'm so happy it worked!! If it helps, my Troll won the next round (23). Good luck.

I was able to get past all the rounds up to round 28, but now 29 is giving me trouble. I've been using my Gargolem for the earth attack with no luck. Now I'm trying some water animals just to see if they fare better.

ninasidstorm8
10-28-14, 07:42 AM
I was able to get past all the rounds up to round 28, but now 29 is giving me trouble. I've been using my Gargolem for the earth attack with no luck. Now I'm trying some water animals just to see if they fare better.

Use Water/Earth to defeat Earth/Fire. Glacial Griffin would be best but I won with a Rockadile although it took a couple tries.

jacdragonslair
10-28-14, 07:59 AM

Use Water/Earth to defeat Earth/Fire. Glacial Griffin would be best but I won with a Rockadile although it took a couple tries.

I'm also going into R29) Skeletal Dragon after just beating Unicorn (tough one - numerous losses).
Glacial Griffin is the popular choice against Earth-Fire but doesnt worked for me on VampireCat. Think I'll try HydroYak, Rockodile and then maybe GGrifin. Worse come to the worse will just ultimate.and move on as I see everyone had a hard time on it.

BunnieMix
10-28-14, 08:32 AM

Thanks. I haven't got a Glacial Griffin yet, so I'll give Rockodile a few chances. I hope I win.

jacdragonslair
10-28-14, 08:46 AM
Yipeee! Wow!! Took out Skeletal Dragon with HydroYak10 1st try...Fully expected At LEAST 5 rounds before can move on. :D...

FINAL round ....

Uschti
10-28-14, 08:58 AM
I have won against the Arboar with a Shock Fox ❤

GreasedLightening
10-28-14, 10:09 AM
I have won against the Arboar with a Shock Fox ❤

I took Arboar out with L15 bamboon...after many tries with everything else. Used earth got critical attack on 2nd hit.

BunnieMix
10-28-14, 10:37 AM
Thank you, ninasidstorm8! I won with the Rockodile and now am on the last round! <3

BunnieMix
10-28-14, 11:41 AM
Beat last round first try with a level 10 Eagle Beagle! Yaaay! Good luck to those still trying, and congrats to those who already won. :D

jacdragonslair
10-28-14, 11:56 AM
Arboar Tourney Forum

R = Rock
L = Leaf
W = Water
Lg = Lightning
D = Dark
F = Fire
G = Gem

s = strong, c = critical, n = neutral, w = weak

1) Rhino1 (R) < Panda8 (L) ~ LsLc
2) ShockFox1(LgR) < Panda8 (L) ~ LsLsLc
3) Firefox1 (DF) < Rainquin10 (WR) WsRc
4) Bamboon2 (RL) < Panda8 (L) ~ LsLsLc
5) FFang2 (W) < PPony15 (F) FwFc
6) Rampage3 (RF) < Racmoon8 (DR) ~ DwRcRs
7) Jackalope4 (LF) < SMoose10 (DL) ~ Dc
8) HHog5 (RL) < FFerret13 (LF) Lc
9) THawk6 ( LgL) < Conducktor5 (LgW) ~ LgnWcWw
10) Aquatter7 (WL) < ShFox12 (LgR) LgsRwLgc
11) DBat8 (DR) < Panda8 (L) ~ Lc
12) Peamoth9 (DL) < PPony15 (F) FsFc
13) Werewolf10 (RL) < Vinotaur10 (LF) LsLc
14) Rockodile10 (WR) < ASloth10 (RL) LsLc
15) Elephantom (LgD) < Vinotaur10 (LF) FsLnFc
16) TMammoth (LgR) < ASloth10 (RL) RsLcLc
17) Chameneon (DW) < Vinotaur10 (LF) LnFnLc
18) FSwine (DL) < PPony15 (F) FsFc
19) OceanOwl 12 (WL) < Vinotaur 10 (LF) Fc
20) Zapra15 (LgD) < ASloth10 (RL) Rc
21) Terrorier12 (DF) < Rainquin10 (WR) Wc
22) Unicorn14 (Gem) < Chameneon6 (DW) DcDsDs
23) ASloth15 (RL) < ASloth12 (RL) RwLc
24) YakOLantern15 (RF) < GGrifin10 (WR) RsWsRc
25) Emerald18 (GemL) < CPhoenix10 (DF) DsFcFs
26) OwlBear16 (DL) < Vinotaur10 (LF) FsLnFc
27) VampireCat17 (RF) < HYak10 (WL) WsWsWc
28) Unicorn18 (Gem) < OnyxOx12 (DF) FnDc
29) Skeletal (RF) < HYak10 (WL) WsLnWc
30) Arboar (WL) < FGlider (LgF) FnLgsLgc

Yay!! Done ..

Special thx to dumbpluff for his/her win tips on R27 (VampireCat) and also to Aernak on R28 (Unicorn) for without them I would not be able to get past those rounds. Kudos to them and others who posted.

And good luck to those still battling ...

Bambamstad
10-28-14, 12:19 PM
Still battling, used ultimate in round 28. 11 hours left, alas it will be night in three hours..

Crr008
10-28-14, 01:49 PM
Hang in there, I'm rooting for you. I just finished mine not long ago. Took out Arboar in R30 with my level 10 Gold Lion.

hugpete
10-28-14, 01:54 PM
GAH, round 28!!!! *shakes fist* Been stuck for a day. :(

Bambamstad
10-28-14, 02:11 PM
Stuck on level 29 now, tried unicorn level 9, ici claw 14 and sloth 15.
Try again with unicorn or hydro yak in one hour, and if first two attacks no critical, then put in ultimate.
Try to finish tomorrow morning, tournament will finish around 8 o clock our time.

roguebee
10-28-14, 02:18 PM
My Level 8 Frank Zapra took out Arboar on the first hit. And for the rest of the story, he was the fifth different animal used.

kooky panda
10-28-14, 02:26 PM
Stuck on level 29 now, tried unicorn level 9, ici claw 14 and sloth 15.
Try again with unicorn or hydro yak in one hour, and if first two attacks no critical, then put in ultimate.
Try to finish tomorrow morning, tournament will finish around 8 o clock our time.
I beat the skeleton with my Sea Drake.

Bambamstad
10-28-14, 02:49 PM
Finished...used ultimate on skeleton (still missing sea drake and glacial griffin as strong water creatures).
Speed up against arboar, gold lion and terradactyl lost, but elephantum finally won.

I guess it cost me about 100 gems...let's hope it was worth it. Lucky me got a lot of gems that i earned in playing other tl games..

Tokitae
10-28-14, 03:44 PM
My first failed tourney. Ah well. Sea horse is cuter anyway!

Lisa0107
10-28-14, 03:59 PM
I beat the skeleton with my Sea Drake.

I beat the Skelton with lev 10 glacial griffin first hit was critical

TokiChunsa
10-28-14, 04:03 PM
That evil emerald dragon!

Sumercarefree
10-28-14, 05:18 PM
Hang on guys. I still have 6 more to go ! Emerald next !
Account 1 has little gems but plenty of cash!

finnth12
10-28-14, 06:24 PM
I've been stuck on level 22 with crystal unicorn. Tried skyger from lvl11-14 just leveled up still won't go down. How many hours to evolve skyger?
My other accts beat crystal unicorn with water 15 and fire 15. But on baby acct, this one still won't go down.

locotesx3
10-28-14, 06:40 PM
Just finished up. Talk about cutting it close. Spent 3 SOLID days on that **** emerald dragon!! Didn't think I was gonna make it. Good luck to those still trying. Persistence pays off.

FridayFarms
10-28-14, 07:07 PM
Finally finished! Had to use ultimate on the skeletal dragon and then got arboar on the first try with aroura Pegasus level 12. Probably spent 50 gems speeding things up though, since I'm moving and can't play regularly

Sumercarefree
10-28-14, 09:06 PM
Congrats guys.
2 more to go and about 2.5 hours left.
Lucky got some gems from other new games, Diamond arrangement game.

Sumercarefree
10-28-14, 09:11 PM
Okay I hurried it, paid 4 gems. One more to go.

Sumercarefree
10-28-14, 09:20 PM
OKay got it Yeah !. Lucky the last 3 were all one hits.

goodsoul76
10-28-14, 09:34 PM
I was getting very worried that this would end up being the third tournament where i was left still trying to beat the last round as time runs out!

Thankfully got a few timely critical hits combined with some speeding up between rounds using the last few gems I had, I actually got the end prize this time!

hugpete
10-28-14, 09:49 PM
Dang. Lost another tournament. Was stuck on round 28 for more than a day. I tried all of my dark creatures, including a level 11 sea drake and level 13 cosmic phoenix. No luck. :( I really wanted the arboar. I love boar. :(

saucysammis
10-28-14, 10:31 PM
Did it just now. Only used gems to beat the second unicorn. Used a lot of commons....and the conductor to seize the final prize!

bluefoxcrystal
10-28-14, 11:08 PM
Well... Looks like no boar for me 55 min on a second roll back... D,: I had issues with that stupid enerald dragon (fought 15 times, with 3 or 4 rollbacks) and all I need now is to fight boar... But no time left and no gems... Would've prolly had it too had it not been for this last rollback!! Be warned everyone!! Be warned!!

TokiChunsa
10-28-14, 11:12 PM
That emerald dragon was harder to beat than the crystal unicorn. One last fight to go. I hope it goes smoothly.

Edit: I got it! I used the ultimate move once on the emerald dragon, but a total of 87 gems. This us the only tournament I won. I wish there will be the wheel to get creatures, like in DS so there is another chance to get the owl and Nightmare.

bluefoxcrystal
10-28-14, 11:22 PM
Good luck toki :)

Sumercarefree
10-28-14, 11:40 PM
That emerald dragon was harder to beat than the crystal unicorn. One last fight to go. I hope it goes smoothly.

Edit: I got it! I used the ultimate move once on the emerald dragon, but a total of 87 gems. This us the only tournament I won. I wish there will be the wheel to get creatures, like in DS so there is another chance to get the owl and Nightmare.

Congrats. My Account 2 got it a day earlier eventhough it has no Crystal Breeds. That is quite funny.
Account 1, just made it on time; after expediting.

Ratisorn
10-28-14, 11:41 PM
OMG! Last fight .thank you all
http://www.uppic.org/image-9B10_54508BBE.jpg (http://www.uppic.org/share-9B10_54508BBE.html)

Sumercarefree
10-28-14, 11:41 PM
Dang. Lost another tournament. Was stuck on round 28 for more than a day. I tried all of my dark creatures, including a level 11 sea drake and level 13 cosmic phoenix. No luck. :( I really wanted the arboar. I love boar. :(

Sorry about that. wish I could transfer my Boar to you.
I have it in both my accounts.

Yes hopefully they put in on the spinning wheel later.
They are bound to copy DS !

TokiChunsa
10-28-14, 11:43 PM
I wish we could trade creatures. Some ppl get rares, etc so easily than others. I would transfer or trade creatures with other ppl if I could.

Sumercarefree
10-28-14, 11:44 PM
Better recheck to ensure the Aboar is still around.
In my account 1, it reversed out, so I had to fight again to win it back.
Then I placed it in the nest to ensure it does not disappear.

bluefoxcrystal
10-29-14, 12:38 AM
Congrats to all who made it! :D

esmeetje1990
10-29-14, 02:06 AM
Spent around 120 gems to get through round 15 to 22, only to give up at round 23 because it was impossible :( I was away for the weekend so I couldn't get through the rounds as quickly as I would normally. Sad I didn't get it :(

Congrats to all that did get it though!

SANDSCApe
10-29-14, 03:36 AM
I've never seen so many reversals in a tournament. Well, the first tournament reversed every single round on Satyr Sanctuary, but only once or twice on Forest Gump. This tournament reversed rounds like crazy on all three forests. Nearly drove me out of my mind. And while the first tournament never made me beat the same opponent more than twice, this one saw me having to repeat the same victory several times in some cases.

The final round reversed on the youngest forest, L20 Vash-Naroom. I of course knew to check back on each forest one hour after finishing, and sure enough, the tournament timer reappeared and the Arboar had sneaked out of storage and was standing back up on the arena mountain. Fortunately, this didn't happen with the other two, but this forest had the weakest animals of the three, so it hurt more.

Because I took all our forests through the tournament this time, it was horribly exhausting, and the reversals only made that worse. Also, I barely had time to play over the busy weekend, so Monday night found me only half-way through and I had to speed through most of the remaining rounds to counteract the reversals. I think each forest spent about 60-100 gems on speeding. The very last battle was done with 7 hours remaining. By then, my brain was numb, my body limp, my eyes imploding and I could only pray that the Arboar eggs would still be in all 3 storages when I woke up this morning. (They were.)

Had I known the victories would reverse so many times, I might have saved myself most of the hassle and sped through the entire tournament on the very first day. It's not a perfect solution (sometimes even the speed-ups got reversed); but the agony would have been less drawn out.

SANDSCApe
10-29-14, 03:42 AM
After all that trouble, I can't even proudly display the eggs because the timer on Scarecrow is running out and I can't afford to interrupt the Dark-Earth breedings. I could speed-hatch the Arboar, but really I think we've spent enough on this thing.

hugpete
10-29-14, 10:53 PM
Well... Looks like no boar for me 55 min on a second roll back... D,: I had issues with that stupid enerald dragon (fought 15 times, with 3 or 4 rollbacks) and all I need now is to fight boar... But no time left and no gems... Would've prolly had it too had it not been for this last rollback!! Be warned everyone!! Be warned!!

I've never seen so many reversals in a tournament. Well, the first tournament reversed every single round on Satyr Sanctuary, but only once or twice on Forest Gump. This tournament reversed rounds like crazy on all three forests. Nearly drove me out of my mind. And while the first tournament never made me beat the same opponent more than twice, this one saw me having to repeat the same victory several times in some cases.

Better recheck to ensure the Aboar is still around.
In my account 1, it reversed out, so I had to fight again to win it back.

I'm assuming you are all talking about the same thing when you say reversal, reserve out, and rollback. I wasn't aware people were having this issue in FFS and don't know if anyone has mentioned here how to prevent it. It's been mentioned a million times on the DS forum since DS has the same issue. Really easy to avoid though!

When you open or toggle to your game, visit a neighbor. Then go back to your forest and fight. Then visit a neighbor. By visiting, your game syncs to the server. This should prevent any battles from being erased.

hugpete
10-29-14, 10:54 PM
Sorry about that. wish I could transfer my Boar to you.
I have it in both my accounts.

Yes hopefully they put in on the spinning wheel later.
They are bound to copy DS !

Aw, thanks. That's a sweet thought. :) I wish so too! I've got tons of pegasi to trade, haha. Many supers but can't breed some of the rares....

Sumercarefree
10-30-14, 12:20 AM
Aw, thanks. That's a sweet thought. :) I wish so too! I've got tons of pegasi to trade, haha. Many supers but can't breed some of the rares....

I think they will in future allow trading of Animals , but charge us a fee, to both parties. 100 gold perhaps. It will first be tried on DS.

SANDSCApe
10-30-14, 02:57 AM
I'm assuming you are all talking about the same thing when you say reversal, reserve out, and rollback. I wasn't aware people were having this issue in FFS and don't know if anyone has mentioned here how to prevent it. It's been mentioned a million times on the DS forum since DS has the same issue. Really easy to avoid though!

When you open or toggle to your game, visit a neighbor. Then go back to your forest and fight. Then visit a neighbor. By visiting, your game syncs to the server. This should prevent any battles from being erased.

Yeah, that did wonders for our social ratings, but didn't do jack to solve this problem. After years of playing these games, I'm well aware of the ping solution. I've used it regularly in Dragon Story and Kingdom Clash. However, for whatever reason, it is NOT preventing the problem for me in Fantasy Forest. The server is pinged; the baby pony does the prance; the victory reverses anyway.

I should note that during the Nightmare tournament, this happened CONSISTENTLY to ONLY Satyr Sanctuary but not to Forest Gump, even though both accounts are accessed through the very same device. For Satyr Sanctuary, I visited and played before AND after every battle, but I still had to beat every opponent twice after Round 5. Seriously; every single opponent for the last 25 rounds. Never three times, oddly enough.

But in this Arboar tournament, the problem affected all three forests which again were playing on the same device. This time, we had to beat the same opponent up to 4 times in some cases. (I take careful notes and screenshots so there's no chance of confusing one forest for another.) The reversals affected Vash-Naroom far more than the others this time. It's almost as if they pick one account for extra torture.

The frequent switching between three accounts on the same device forces the server to sync anyway (since Fantasy Forest has no transfer portal, the app has to be closed then relaunched with each transfer); but we still did the visits as added assurance. Didn't do us much good. We had to just ante up the gems and push past it. I ordinarily never have to spend gems in a tournament. This phenomenon (I refuse to call it a glitch) definitely changes that.

__________________________________________________ ____________________
For the record, I'm not griping. This did not ruin my tournaments, but it made them that much more difficult and frustrating. I still managed to pull off my first triple tournament victory (all 3 forests won the Arboar). The gems were all freebies; I don't pay for free games, so I didn't lose any real money to this problem. I only offer this testimony or documentation so others will realize they are not alone, and to give a heads-up to those who may experience this in a future tournament.

hugpete
10-30-14, 02:38 PM
Wow, that sucks. I suspect you've reported on the bugs forum?

jmatarii
09-13-19, 01:44 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53006

TOURNAMENT: Arboar

Round - Opponent (Level) Elements ------------------------ Apples --- Use

01 Planther (1) Dark/Plant x10 Fire , Birthstone , Treent , Service , Halloween , Cosmic , Spring , Spooky , Fairy , Royal
02 Seamur (3) Water/Plant x10 Lightning , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Spring , Winter
03 Arboar (4) Water/Plant x10 Lightning , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Spring , Winter
04 Aquaconda (5) Water/Fire x10 Earth , Water , Lightning , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Valentine
05 Love Dove (7) Valentine/Earth x10 Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Royal
06 Springbok (8) Spring/Plant x10 Fire , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Spring
07 Vampire Cat (9) Earth/Fire x20 Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service , Magic
08 Arboar (11) Water/Plant x30 Lightning , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Spring , Winter
09 Enchantress (12) Dark/Plant x30 Fire , Birthstone , Treent , Service , Halloween , Cosmic , Spring , Spooky , Fairy , Royal
10 Drizzly Bear (13) Water/Earth x50 Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
11 Pumpkitty (14) Plant/Fire x60 Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
12 Paper Lantern Dragon (14) Lightning/Fire x80 Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music , Skull
13 Freezel (14) Dark/Water x100 Lightning , Birthstone , Autumn , Valentine , Service , Cosmic
14 Spirit Stallion (15) Fairy/Dark x120 Fire , Treent , Cosmic , Service , Fairy , Royal
15 Arboar (15) Water/Plant x150 Lightning , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Spring , Winter
16 Fairy King (15) Fairy x180 Christmas , Magic , Service , Egypt
17 Hareon (16) Lightning/Fire x220 Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music , Skull
18 Mothlight (16) Spooky/Plant x260 Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Spooky
19 Yin (16) Dark/Water x300 Lightning , Birthstone , Autumn , Valentine , Service , Cosmic
20 Lunar Drake (17) Cosmic/Lightning x350 Earth , Rainbow , Shamrock , Service , Zodiac , Traveler , Music , Skull
21 Planticore (17) Spring/Plant x500 Fire , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Spring
22 Arboar (17) Water/Plant x500 Lightning , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Spring , Winter
23 Deerthy (18) Water/Fire x600 Earth , Water , Lightning , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Valentine
24 Masqueraid (18) Fairy/Dark x700 Fire , Treent , Cosmic , Service , Fairy , Royal
25 Shock Fox (18) Lightning/Earth x800 Plant , Earth , Crystal , Birthstone , Zodiac , Icecream , Autumn , Shamrock , Music , Magic
26 Toy Poodle (19) Christmas/Plant x800 Fire , Dark , Crystal , Halloween
27 Hercules (19) Lightning/Earth x900 Plant , Earth , Crystal , Birthstone , Zodiac , Icecream , Autumn , Shamrock , Music , Magic
28 Manebow (19) Rainbow/Dark x1100 Earth , Dark , Treent , Birthstone , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Mythic
29 Spinel Ravenstag (20) Crystal/Dark x1200 Fire , Dark , Birthstone , Treent , Egypt , Service , Cosmic , Magic , Fairy
30 Arboar (20) Water/Plant Lightning , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Spring , Winter

Reward: Arboar Water/Plant Hatching 10h. Evolve 13h. Feed Schedule C

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53007

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.