PDA

View Full Version : So Who's haunting the HH

meme1098
10-23-14, 09:56 AM
The HH is haunted by the ghost of Ivy's sister, Hedera. She was unfortunately ****ed in one of Ivy's potion brewing accidents. Her jet black hair was streaked with gray when she was surprised by the explosion & she now wanders the Halls of the Mansion each night.

So anybody else have a story about the ghost or ghosts inhabiting the Haunted Hall?

Queenzod
10-23-14, 10:10 AM
Mine has herds of ghostly dire boars, stampeding through the hallways. HERDS!

reliquary
10-23-14, 10:24 AM
Our old wise king entered the Hall seeking the knowledge of the great and mighty Thuan and this is where he met is noble demise. For the cost if the ancient secrets was..... his life!.....and now whispers of those bits of information have become legendary.

He and his *stout* and noble knights must wander the halls for all eternity as phantoms. Tokens of candy and the blood of sacred cows appear as offering to Thuan to set him free.

As paper flags fly in the wind of Tibetan monestarys, paper ghosts and bats show the impermanence of this world. And the setting free of desire for such things as silver, shards and dark seeds as our stockpiles fill to eternal capacity of .....the dreaded....quests fulfilled and the loss of our beloved quest book.

meme1098
10-23-14, 10:53 AM
I like yours better, reliquary. :)

reliquary
10-23-14, 11:21 AM
No wayyy.... I always wondered why Ivy has identity issues....!
At least we don't have to send her plants...LOLS!

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-23-14, 11:33 AM
Hmmm .... I'm not sure ...but, could it possibly be the ghost of CUPPERBUTT!?!?!!!!!!!

...she nor the third search party have yet to return, y'know. ;)

reliquary
10-23-14, 11:42 AM
Cupperbutt must have been swept away into a Hall of Mirrors and all her reflections are replicas!.....but little known is that her true self is spooking out our new Hall as she wails for her true love....LOLS!

vednir
10-23-14, 12:33 PM
It's the ghost of gem traps past.

meme1098
10-23-14, 12:42 PM
And who would be Cupperbutt's one true love? We know it's not Mr.P since she fled the nuptials & left him standing at the altar.
Did she flee with Ollie, who may or may not be guilty of the great flood of '14 thus causing chaos & fleeing with the bride? I said "maybe/maybe not"
Could it be Thurston who's such a doofus he roams the Kingdoms/queendoms all day long nary lifting a finger to help fight roaming beasts.
There are many more contenders but don't want a long dissertation here.

PurpleScorpion76
10-23-14, 12:44 PM
All I know is my walls have a surrounding of the haunted path, this path signifies the edge by which you cannot hear the screams and moans coming from the hall. Step onto the path at your peril.

reliquary
10-23-14, 01:28 PM
Like a ring of salt....let's keep the spooks in there! I know there are lots of beast-y spirits, can you imagine how many beasts we've offed since starting the game?

warwicktown
10-23-14, 04:53 PM
Mine's haunted by the Shade-Of-Adventure-Goals-Just-Barely-Missed :)

kudukuda
10-23-14, 11:29 PM
I've been visiting y'all, and i tell you it's the spirits of all the animals the cownt hast slaughtered for giving out red pettles. Or maybe as meme said, it's ivy's sister along woth others hurt by her backfiring potions......