PDA

View Full Version : Gift Sending Issue -- Option to send gifts reappears despite having already sent them

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:36 AM
Is anyone else experiencing this? After selecting an item, checking off all neighbors, and sending the gifts on their merry way, I get the typical message saying they've been sent to my neighbors. Starting yesterday, I noticed that the option to send gifts reappeared every few hours. I resent gifts twice yesterday, as I was unsure if the first attempt actually went through. On each resend, I got the standard message about my gifts being successfully sent.

I'd imagine that my neighbors probably got the first gift that I sent, and that both the options to resend and those two times I actually tried to resend were just glitches that did absolutely nothing. I know it's not a big deal, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having this happen on their end.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 10:47 AM
Yes i am experiencing that too but in restaurant story instead of bakery

Unregistered
01-30-11, 01:49 PM
I too am experiencing the exact same issue you describe while playing BS. I have sent am email into support@lava team to inform them of this. It is very confusing and some of my neighbors ha e received multiple gifts from me in the same day. Needless to say, they are really happy. One question for those of you experiencing this is have you noticed that you are being asked to gift back or use the gift instead of saving it to my gifts. Also, have you noticed if you are not receiving your allotted gifts from neighbors.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 05:51 AM
Yeah I know but I found that if u gift in the afternoon and u receive gifts in the morning u don't need 2 gift them twice

Unregistered
02-16-11, 06:40 AM
Also if you gift a number of neighbours at the same time some of them may have already received the max 20 gifts, so you will get the option to send a gift again but not straight away