PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we use the barracks to do halloween adventures?

mcwrapper
10-23-14, 06:31 AM
I spent the money to get a barrack so I can use it on the Halloween quests. However it's not an option. Why? If we want to buy the extra adventures let us have what we paid for. I am feeling *****ed right now.

ShibuyaCloth
10-23-14, 06:45 AM
The castle allows other adventure not in the Barracks, so this is no exception. I think this is fair in regards to people that cannot afford the barracks. Also the timed event "should" be designed so it is possible to achieve by most players, even gems strapped ones.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-23-14, 07:46 AM
Yes, this point is also covered here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74298-Trick-or-Treat-Adventure).

Folks with the barracks WERE able to get sunstones from adventuring through the barracks, back during the Pyre Festival. This event should be no different, IMO.

mcwrapper
10-23-14, 08:57 AM
The castle allows other adventure not in the Barracks, so this is no exception. I think this is fair in regards to people that cannot afford the barracks. Also the timed event "should" be designed so it is possible to achieve by most players, even gems strapped ones.

I agree. However if players want to pay to get a leg up with the barracks they should have that option. I feel *****ed as it said in the description that it lets the player do extra adventures. There was no "* except when you can't"

mcwrapper
10-23-14, 09:00 AM
Yes, this point is also covered here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74298-Trick-or-Treat-Adventure).

Folks with the barracks WERE able to get sunstones from adventuring through the barracks, back during the Pyre Festival. This event should be no different, IMO.

No. That topic is about the adventure in general. In fact I didn't see a single thread about the barrack issue.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-23-14, 11:28 AM
No. That topic is about the adventure in general. In fact I didn't see a single thread about the barrack issue.
LOL!!! ..then you must not have fully read my original post that started that thread. LOL

...near the bottom, starts with "Another thing..." Lol

mcwrapper
10-23-14, 02:42 PM
LOL!!! ..then you must not have fully read my original post that started that thread. LOL

...near the bottom, starts with "Another thing..." Lol

The original message was too long. No one read that monstrosity...they may have skimmed it. Where are the replys talking about it. There aren't any because you were rambling and people tuned out.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-23-14, 04:19 PM
The original message was too long. No one read that monstrosity...they may have skimmed it. Where are the replys talking about it. There aren't any because you were rambling and people tuned out.
Ouch! That was a bit unnecessary!
Maybe it was *entertaining* for some.
This whole new thread you started could have BEEN one of the replies.... And where's your spellcheck?
Dang. Make friends much?

SpiritWind00
10-23-14, 04:48 PM
Closing thread since it has now gone off topic. Please take your personal conversations to the PMs. You can continue discussing the Barracks on the current thread in the Suggestions and Feedback section.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74352-The-barracks-and-limited-time-adventures