PDA

View Full Version : No Halloween decorations?

Yunie1
10-23-14, 06:27 AM
I was waiting forward to decorate my island with cool halloween themed decorations since the beginning of Halloween season, and with the new version of Dragon Story I thought it would be possible. Apparently it isn't. Some of my neighbours have the decorations available in their markets but some don't, including me. I play Dragon Story with different accounts both in my iPad and iPhone and neither those have the decorations. So why they aren't available? Do only those that have participated in the earlier Halloween seasons get the decorations or is this a glitch of some sort? This has bothered me some time now and i'm thankful if I get an answer for this :)

jim23cash
10-23-14, 08:05 AM
I was hoping for new Halloween decorations this year. I love to decorate for Halloween, and I hope they start developing more decor for our islands, along with a way to store habitats and Dragons so we have room to decorate for holidays and special events!

debhutchinson
10-23-14, 08:35 AM
I agree. If TL can come up with new Halloween dragons, then why not throw in a few Halloween-themed decorations? I would love to have some decor-only cauldrons but I'm not willing to pay 150 or 450 gold. I get enough Witch's brews speed breeding and performing other activities on my island.

A Halloween-themed habitat would also be appreciated. :D

knj00
10-24-14, 11:04 AM
I love the new Haunted House habitat!!

jim23cash
10-24-14, 01:25 PM
I love the new Haunted House habitat!!

Do you know how many it holds? Those of us maxed out can't see info on new habitats. It would be great if someone started a new thread for it, with pictures and description! :)

saghaven
10-24-14, 01:36 PM
It holds 3 with $8500 coins. Black/yellow and on sale for 100 gold. Normal cost is 200

DragonMoon006
10-24-14, 07:40 PM
I too wld love some Halloween decor and dont mind if TL put last year's Halloween decor back onto the market..

Yunie1
10-27-14, 05:52 PM
Yay! We got the Halloween decorations AND Halloween habitat! Thank you TL! :)

cocauina
10-27-14, 09:20 PM
Do you know how many it holds? Those of us maxed out can't see info on new habitats. It would be great if someone started a new thread for it, with pictures and description! :)

It holds 3 dragons :)

awsumum
10-28-14, 12:58 AM
Really, really wish it held ALL the dragons from Halloween world event :(