PDA

View Full Version : Answered Can't plant charm cherries.

sweetypies97
10-22-14, 10:20 PM
Since the new update I have to turn my phone off and restart it if I want to plant charm cherries - the option to plant them disappears all the time. Just letting you know.

[S8] Regina
10-23-14, 11:21 AM
Sorry about that! Could you please send us a screenshot of this missing Food in your Farm so that we can continue to investigate this? Thank you!

[S8] Regina
10-23-14, 11:29 AM
Since the new update I have to turn my phone off and restart it if I want to plant charm cherries - the option to plant them disappears all the time. Just letting you know.

Charm Cherries are only in Grand Farms, and not in the regular Farms. Please be sure that you have checked that you are looking for Charm Cherries in the Grand Farm and not the regular Farms.

sweetypies97
10-23-14, 01:00 PM
Of course I am trying to plant them on my grand farm. I have no idea how to post a screen shot though, sorry. Is there an explanation somewhere?

[S8] Regina
10-23-14, 02:05 PM
Of course I am trying to plant them on my grand farm. I have no idea how to post a screen shot though, sorry. Is there an explanation somewhere?

You can take a screenshot by pressing both the power button and home button at the same time.

sweetypies97
10-23-14, 11:22 PM
I know how to take a screen shot. I don't know how to post one for you on the forum here sorry.

sweetypies97
10-23-14, 11:23 PM
Why is this listed as 'answered'? Just wondering ...

sweetypies97
10-23-14, 11:26 PM
Testing

So this is what it looks like. The arrow should be on the right hand side of the screen to let me click to the next screen so I can plant charm cherries.

sweetypies97
10-23-14, 11:27 PM
Okay I have worked it out. You can clearly see that this is me trying to plant using a grand farm. The problem is, when I hit the arrow to go to the right screen (to get to the charm cherries) nothing happens.

sweetypies97
10-23-14, 11:32 PM
In this picture you can see what it is meant to look like.

sweetypies97
10-23-14, 11:40 PM
Sorry for the mess and a tonne of posts in a row. It took a bit of working out!

So to summarise: when I plant in my grand farm, I click on the right hand arrow to get to the charm cherries, but all that happens is the arrow switches sides on the screen. The option to plant charm cherries isn't there.

Sorry again for the confusion.

[S8] Regina
10-24-14, 10:54 AM
It appears that you are using the arrow to scroll to the second page, where there will be a lag to transition to the next page. We find that scrolling to the next page by fingers would allow a smoother transition to the second page.

sweetypies97
10-24-14, 02:55 PM
No, that is not the case - I just checked. It happens whether I tap the arrow or swipe the screen. There is no lag, just a lack of charm cherries in my grand farm unless I turn my phone on and off.

[S8] Regina
10-24-14, 05:44 PM
We will investigate this further using similar devices and OS versions. Thank you for your patience!

In the meantime, please be sure to close down background apps to free up more resources to improve game performance.

sweetypies97
10-24-14, 07:15 PM
Updating - it is happening less frequently today, since my post this morning!