PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating!

blueroseoftexas
10-22-14, 10:20 AM
I quit playing nearly 3 weeks ago. Why? I play Castle Story to escape my life's problems & worries. Then I hit a gem-snatch of 34 gems when I thumbed the reindeer hut. When I have written customer service, I get silly replies like "you benefited." Really? 34 gems that take about 3 weeks to accumulate for kitchen supplies, one of which I was already maxed out.

I belong to other game clubs and happily pay a monthly maintenance fee and told CS that I would gladly contribute, once the gem-thieving stopped. Just put in a confirmation button, just like the ones already there, and similar to what the programmers use in their own lives when making purchases. If the programmers are relieved to have the option to cancel a mistaken order, so should we.

Yes, my life is still a roller coaster, but at least I am not adding to the frustration. If the programmers, who obviously spent enormous amounts of time designing things for Castle Story, are wondering why so many people put those objects in storage and not appreciate the work that goes into them, then understand that it is the thumb-mistakes that are reduced when we do put alot of things in storage, limiting our own castle layouts.

Zenaland

DessertWolf
10-22-14, 10:58 AM
Sorry to hear that blueroseoftexas. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with Gem Exchange inquiries on the Forums. You can submit these inquiries to support@teamlava.com. Thank you for your suggestion, we will let our development team know these are feature you are interested in!