PDA

View Full Version : Be warned - Expansion to 16x19 costs $4,000,000 coins !!!

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:20 AM
I have been saving to expand my bakery when I reached level 30. I thought I read somewhere that it would cost 2,000,000 coins and I was o.k. with that, although I thought it was a little high. But the price that was just uncovered when I reached level 30 is 4,000,000 !!! I don't know if it's the same in RS because I haven't reached level 30.

Now I don't mind paying some money to play the game. I realize that the developers are not doing this for free. I've already bought gems for Bakery Story twice and Restrarant Story once. But both are at 16x18 and I'm not going to pay the $40 it would cost to expand both to the max with gems, especially when there are so many other free or reasonably priced games available.

This is excessive! It's just no fun coming back day after day and making the same food over and over just to get enough coins to expand. And because you earn money so much slower in RS, it would take months. I can see that the efforts are going into developing new games, like Farm Story Valentine's Day, instead of adding the "weekly" updates to BS and RS. But I guess the plan is to get new players and not worry about the advanced level players dropping out.

It's disappointing because I love these games but i'm no spending $50+ to play. I wish they could be like that great game Angey Birds where you pay your $5. ($6 if you buy the eagle) and can have a great time playing the game forever without ever spending another penny!

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:27 AM
?

If you could expand quickly you'd have nothing to work toward. I've got one more expansion to go in each r.s and bakery. Their cost ratio is different because earning ratio differs. I haven't spent a dime and doing just fine, so not sure your point. It should take a while to expand.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:46 AM
My point is that it costs too much, it takes too long and it gets boring. Maybe it should take a while to expand but not months. I do have a few other things to do in life then play the game.

Maxx
01-30-11, 11:38 AM
If you've reached level 30 and haven't figured out a way to clean a million or at least 600k then you're not making the right recipes. Also, don't forget the importance of neighbours and gifts.

unregistered
01-30-11, 11:43 AM
If you've reached level 30 and haven't figured out a way to clean a million or at least 600k then you're not making the right recipes. Also, don't forget the importance of neighbours and gifts.

buy my recipe book "A Million Maxxs Mixes" Available frm all good bookstores & Amazon

Not tellin
01-30-11, 11:51 AM
buy my recipe book "A Million Maxxs Mixes" Available frm all good bookstores & Amazon

OMG I bought it today!! It's excellent , I've used the recipes and now my restaurant is 28x32 , I can't thank you enough x

Unregistered
01-30-11, 11:58 AM
OMG I bought it today!! It's excellent , I've used the recipes and now my restaurant is 28x32 , I can't thank you enough x

:blush: thankx. Plz rate it at www.oneborneveryminute.com & leave a contact number & we can discuss how you can thank me.

Not tellin
01-30-11, 12:04 PM
With pleasure! The sign up fees rather large though! But I'm sure it's worth it :-)

Rich88ard
05-21-14, 06:14 AM
Big money... Ill gonna save some...