PDA

View Full Version : Petition: please, please please please, TL, let us have some Halloween content!

pixiegamer
10-21-14, 07:36 PM
There are five Wednesdays in this month of October, and so far, we've seen some pretty varied updates. To start off, we had a Polka-Dot Update, which debuted October 1st:
http://media.tumblr.com/d23aec071c76be814d895200f3ed82e2/tumblr_inline_ncqdyaXJrW1qm7yoc.png

This was followed by a goals update on October 8, centered (predictably) around Halloween:
http://media.tumblr.com/abeb9b83a7dddeda112cb90a1c7191e0/tumblr_inline_nd3cw2vDDW1qm7yoc.png

October 15 saw the release of a space-themed update:
http://media.tumblr.com/5a57f62c602d53f752c6e5cb8e69454b/tumblr_inline_ndghqtcUIE1qm7yoc.png

And, most recently, October 22nd will be seeing an Asian-themed update, if all goes according to plan:
http://media.tumblr.com/3eb1fc8df00b3014c5e2bd8554f4d62c/tumblr_inline_ndtek7uBrt1qm7yoc.png

Although the updates are charming in their own right, noticeably missing throughout this month has been Halloween-themed and spooky content, despite the blog headers' insistence that we are nearing the most ghoulish time of the year. While we did receive goals around the theme (and certainly, the goal items are very much appreciated), many players, including myself, would have loved to see more content surrounding the holiday, and have been rather disappointed that we have yet to see any additional Halloween content as the holiday draws closer.

So, with one Wednesday left in the month, we would like to humbly request that this last update sees some Halloween-themed content, so we truly may be able to prepare our bakeries for eager trick-or-treaters and conjure up something special, as the blog headers suggest. Given the pattern of releases thus far, it is expected that there will be a box released next week. As has traditionally been the case with October boxes, we hope this box will finally give us the spooky content we have been wanting, and ask that, if possible, TeamLava re-release some previous Halloween items so we may decorate to the fullest extent and enjoy this holiday as much as possible.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

irlanda_c
10-21-14, 07:44 PM
Ugh I dont like the asian theme. Two weeks in a row and Im not buying anything!! With the goal we only got a few things to
decorate, and we already got a cupcake tombstone.

zaaracake
10-21-14, 11:49 PM
Beautifully worded pixie!
Signed,
Zaara

jim23cash
10-22-14, 12:05 AM
YES, YES, YES!
More Halloween decor! Spooky stuff! ;)

Lokichan13
10-22-14, 03:22 AM
agreed!

LalaSmooth
10-22-14, 03:31 AM
Agreeeeed

SylvanasWindrunner
10-22-14, 04:31 AM
Yes please!

LavaRain8
10-22-14, 05:51 AM
I agree that at least a Halloween box would be good for those that want it, but is it even worth it at this point? Next Wednesday will be the 29th, so not a lot of time for the holiday that ends a couple of days later.

It's better for them to just maybe keep it in mind for next year's Halloween and maybe the upcoming holidays this year. If it is a box, it may as well just be autumn themes rather than Halloween. At least that could get used longer at this point. And combining fall decor with Halloween is still pretty great to do, as it fits together.

cherilily
10-22-14, 01:12 PM
Agreed

ElaineCarrel
10-22-14, 05:16 PM
I agree that at least a Halloween box would be good for those that want it, but is it even worth it at this point? Next Wednesday will be the 29th, so not a lot of time for the holiday that ends a couple of days later.

It's better for them to just maybe keep it in mind for next year's Halloween and maybe the upcoming holidays this year. If it is a box, it may as well just be autumn themes rather than Halloween. At least that could get used longer at this point. And combining fall decor with Halloween is still pretty great to do, as it fits together.
I agree w u lavaRain8. I don't c wasting my hard earned gems on a Halloween box at this late point. I'd much rather c an autumn based box.

kimandamelia
10-23-14, 12:30 PM
Agreed! More than agree!!!

snlps
10-23-14, 12:44 PM
I would be happy if they just released 2012 halloween goal prizes. I don't think I would spend money on gems for boxes so close to the holiday though. But a halloween box would be better than nothing.

irlanda_c
10-23-14, 01:04 PM
They should open a halloween box for coins because all the disappointment with the lack of halloween content.

Natasha_07
10-23-14, 05:55 PM
They should open a halloween box for coins because all the disappointment with the lack of halloween content.

They could give us the "Cauldron" box items for coins, so no need for new content. "Bucket of Treats" box items outside would be nice too.

If possible would like to see "Trick or Treat" house and the "Haunted House" which is from Cauldron box make a comeback and not gem heavy prices either. Since only 1 week left for HW.

sarahgz
10-23-14, 07:12 PM
i was just curious as to if there is going to be any more halloween stuff released....like maybe a halloween box or something....if anyone knows plz let me know.....

LavaRain8
10-23-14, 07:31 PM
Possibly not, since the holiday will be two days away by next Wednesday. There could be Fall stuff, but I would like to think no more Halloween stuff. But if you are on Android, you can go to the Amazon App Store and download the Halloween Edition. Which has some older items to use and the Cauldron Box seems to be available there as well, if you didn't already have those things and wanted to give it a try.

sls0991
10-23-14, 08:19 PM
You know what, nevermind.

I agree with this petition.

sweetypies97
10-24-14, 12:17 AM
We don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia but I have so much fun inBS and RS in October because of the spooky decor. Please give us more!

sweetypies97
10-24-14, 03:07 AM
I'm guessing that the next goals will be autumn themed :(

twospoons
10-24-14, 05:46 AM
Any Halloween decor for coins next week I would buy! If you wanted my gems, you should have released the content earlier.

electrikbarbarella
10-24-14, 09:13 AM
I totally understand TL not having a Halloween update every week in October (more variety), but allowing players to buy LTO Halloween items would be great! I would *love* to get the Haunted House (1st prize in the Caldron box, I think) and the Vampire Punch. :) Also, a couple of Halloween recipes for the regular oven and drink machine would be awesome too.

electrikbarbarella
10-24-14, 09:15 AM
My guess is our next goals will the Fall themed, no more Halloween. It would be awesome if TL offered some LTO Halloween items to their players. (I would *love* to have the Haunted House, which was a 1st place prize in the Cauldron box, and the Vampire Punch for my bakery.)

Lokichan13
10-24-14, 03:05 PM
I would have been fine if they had put more imagination into the halloween goal prizes, released all the old boxes like they did last year, and have another update in the month with halloween gear...or released a bunch of halloween items early in the month when they released the goal...like they have in the past. that still would have allowed for variety for other people who don't like or don't want to decor for halloween.

chokdii
10-26-14, 09:41 AM
Yes, I want a Halloween update this Wednesday BUT not a box. If it's a box then no point in a Halloween update this Wednesday as wont be able to open it anyways.

winterpumpkin
10-26-14, 10:42 AM
Agreed.

ElaineCarrel
10-26-14, 04:34 PM
I don't c anymore Halloween either. Last yr for thanksgiving we did a really cute challenge called Bakesgiving or at least that's what the final award was called. It's really cute and goes right w the autumn theme. Have we gotten a new box yet? I don't remember 1. Thx

pixiegamer
10-26-14, 11:52 PM

With the tight time frame, a Halloween box would probably not be the most timely release by TeamLava. However, there are still 14 days left for the Halloween goal, and by the looks of this petition, it seems people would still like to see Halloween content, despite the release date's close proximity to the holiday. I think the best compromise would be to bring back past Halloween items for a short period of time, while introducing a box of a new theme.

I think a new autumn box would be great; however, with the wealth of autumn content already available and two autumn-themed boxes in the market (Fall Surprise and Red Autumn), I'm inclined to think it might be something else. It will be interesting to see what they put out, in any case :)

sminisweetsshop
10-27-14, 02:44 AM
Yes please, i agree!!!

LavaRain8
10-27-14, 08:14 AM
With the tight time frame, a Halloween box would probably not be the most timely release by TeamLava. However, there are still 14 days left for the Halloween goal, and by the looks of this petition, it seems people would still like to see Halloween content, despite the release date's close proximity to the holiday. I think the best compromise would be to bring back past Halloween items for a short period of time, while introducing a box of a new theme.

I think a new autumn box would be great; however, with the wealth of autumn content already available and two autumn-themed boxes in the market (Fall Surprise and Red Autumn), I'm inclined to think it might be something else. It will be interesting to see what they put out, in any case :)

Which is a bit weird to want it so close to the end. It reminds me of people who still have their Christmas lights on their houses in January and February. Though I guess that's either laziness, lack of time or indifference, which could also be the case for our bakery decorations lol.

I just figure that autumn would make more sense, as it can be used during Thanksgiving as well, or just for the season in general. We shall see indeed...

mergirl96
10-27-14, 01:51 PM
Yes, I want a Halloween update this Wednesday BUT not a box. If it's a box then no point in a Halloween update this Wednesday as wont be able to open it anyways.

Completely agree. Some of us can't afford to gamble on boxes, especially those who are saving for Black Friday. I want to see items that I can buy directly for coins, not a gem heavy update or a box.

Natasha_07
10-27-14, 06:09 PM
Hope you guys get your HW stuff or Thanksgiving related, as for me I'm done with Halloween, no point for me just to display new stuff just for 2 to 3 days. However having said that IF the Haunted House is brought back cheap I'll buy it and save it for next year. Yeah 1 whole year to wait to display it back, but that's IF they re-release it on Wednesday, if not well no biggy...

I do hope they are kinder with Thanksgiving & CHRISTMASSS.......

cartoc6
10-27-14, 07:51 PM
Aren't we due for a box update? I'm guessing the 10/29 update will be a Halloween box.

twospoons
10-28-14, 12:32 AM
Hope you guys get your HW stuff or Thanksgiving related, as for me I'm done with Halloween, no point for me just to display new stuff just for 2 to 3 days. However having said that IF the Haunted House is brought back cheap I'll buy it and save it for next year. Yeah 1 whole year to wait to display it back, but that's IF they re-release it on Wednesday, if not well no biggy...

I do hope they are kinder with Thanksgiving & CHRISTMASSS.......

oh, please please please don't do this to us at christmas, TL. i might actually cry.

creamypuff
10-28-14, 12:49 PM
Well, I'm definitely disappointed. I decorated 2/3 of my bakery, leaving a large corner for all the new Halloween stuff but nope, we get oddly random decorations that aren't strong enough on their own for a person to decorate largely based on one of these random themes so I mixed and matched where all my new Halloween stuff was s'posed to go and this is what you get when you add...

Mosaic + Outer space + Asian

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/alwayssunnysweetdee/Mobile%20Uploads/bakery_story-2014-10-23-02-50-23_zpsucjbvyjm.png (http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/alwayssunnysweetdee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/bakery_story-2014-10-23-02-50-23_zpsucjbvyjm.png.html)

blueradient
10-30-14, 04:47 AM
At this point I am more interested in decorating for fall not going to spend on Halloween.

zaaracake
10-31-14, 09:08 AM
Well done and thanks pixiegamer, see, they listened!

snlps
10-31-14, 10:14 AM
I would be happy if they just released 2012 halloween goal prizes. I don't think I would spend money on gems for boxes so close to the holiday though. But a halloween box would be better than nothing.

Didn't think this would actually ever happen! I'm sooo happy!!!

snlps
10-31-14, 10:15 AM
Well, I'm definitely disappointed. I decorated 2/3 of my bakery, leaving a large corner for all the new Halloween stuff but nope, we get oddly random decorations that aren't strong enough on their own for a person to decorate largely based on one of these random themes so I mixed and matched where all my new Halloween stuff was s'posed to go and this is what you get when you add...

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/alwayssunnysweetdee/Mobile%20Uploads/bakery_story-2014-10-23-02-50-23_zpsucjbvyjm.png (http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/alwayssunnysweetdee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/bakery_story-2014-10-23-02-50-23_zpsucjbvyjm.png.html)

Lol you did the impossible. You made it work. It looks really nice!

Bakerling
10-20-15, 04:44 AM
There are five Wednesdays in this month of October, and so far, we've seen some pretty varied updates. To start off, we had a Polka-Dot Update, which debuted October 1st:
http://media.tumblr.com/d23aec071c76be814d895200f3ed82e2/tumblr_inline_ncqdyaXJrW1qm7yoc.png

This was followed by a goals update on October 8, centered (predictably) around Halloween:
http://media.tumblr.com/abeb9b83a7dddeda112cb90a1c7191e0/tumblr_inline_nd3cw2vDDW1qm7yoc.png

October 15 saw the release of a space-themed update:
http://media.tumblr.com/5a57f62c602d53f752c6e5cb8e69454b/tumblr_inline_ndghqtcUIE1qm7yoc.png

And, most recently, October 22nd will be seeing an Asian-themed update, if all goes according to plan:
http://media.tumblr.com/3eb1fc8df00b3014c5e2bd8554f4d62c/tumblr_inline_ndtek7uBrt1qm7yoc.png

Although the updates are charming in their own right, noticeably missing throughout this month has been Halloween-themed and spooky content, despite the blog headers' insistence that we are nearing the most ghoulish time of the year. While we did receive goals around the theme (and certainly, the goal items are very much appreciated), many players, including myself, would have loved to see more content surrounding the holiday, and have been rather disappointed that we have yet to see any additional Halloween content as the holiday draws closer.

So, with one Wednesday left in the month, we would like to humbly request that this last update sees some Halloween-themed content, so we truly may be able to prepare our bakeries for eager trick-or-treaters and conjure up something special, as the blog headers suggest. Given the pattern of releases thus far, it is expected that there will be a box released next week. As has traditionally been the case with October boxes, we hope this box will finally give us the spooky content we have been wanting, and ask that, if possible, TeamLava re-release some previous Halloween items so we may decorate to the fullest extent and enjoy this holiday as much as possible.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Yes I like these halloween items to release again please.

Bakerling
10-20-15, 04:45 AM

I love your bakery design.

Bakerling
10-20-15, 04:51 AM
Any Halloween decor for coins next week I would buy! If you wanted my gems, you should have released the content earlier.

Yep , me too. HALLOWEEN is just the corner, please let us have the Halloween decor for coins. I don't like crate that need 24 gems.

Bakerling
10-20-15, 05:24 AM
Yes please!

I like the Tea Time Oven back too.

kooky panda
10-20-15, 11:35 AM
Please do not bump up old threads. This can be confusing and members may think this is a new and current thread.
Closing thread to prevent any confusion.