PDA

View Full Version : Epic artwork

zenobia42
10-21-14, 01:25 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo!

There was no new tournament or battlegrounds or animals today, so I thought, maybe there is some new art for the epic animals since I noticed a few have changed recently. So I deleted and reinstalled the game to see if anything had changed.

And then I saw that there was at least one change recently... the firefox REVERTED to its old colors. This made me SO sad. I hated the old colors so much that I had refused to level mine to epic. Then when I saw the gorgeous new silver and gold epic colors, I leveled mine to 15 the moment my evolution flower was free. It was gorgeous. But now it has the stupid-looking nonsensical CYAN color again. Thankfully, my sloth's pretty new colors remained, but I had leveled my firefox 100% for aesthetic reasons and now it's destroyed.

PLEASE give us the silver and gold epic colors back. The blue / cyan colors on non-water animals, quite frankly, looks stupid and ugly. Shouldn't the epic animal be more beautiful than the pre-epic adult? Well, throwing blue on animals with opposite colors, making them look frozen, is UGLY. PLEASE return the silver and gold firefoxes to us, and do what you had done for them (then regressed :( ) for other stupid-looking frozen cyan epics like the armordillo and plantlers (just a coule examples of MANY I refuse to make epic because I don't want my park to become hideous). PLEASE. I can't STAND to look at my firefox now and when she had temporarily been beautiful, I would sit and just watch her strut. PLEASE fix the epic art.

ArcadiaTofu
10-21-14, 01:53 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo!

There was no new tournament or battlegrounds or animals today, so I thought, maybe there is some new art for the epic animals since I noticed a few have changed recently. So I deleted and reinstalled the game to see if anything had changed.

And then I saw that there was at least one change recently... the firefox REVERTED to its old colors. This made me SO sad. I hated the old colors so much that I had refused to level mine to epic. Then when I saw the gorgeous new silver and gold epic colors, I leveled mine to 15 the moment my evolution flower was free. It was gorgeous. But now it has the stupid-looking nonsensical CYAN color again. Thankfully, my sloth's pretty new colors remained, but I had leveled my firefox 100% for aesthetic reasons and now it's destroyed.

PLEASE give us the silver and gold epic colors back. The blue / cyan colors on non-water animals, quite frankly, looks stupid and ugly. Shouldn't the epic animal be more beautiful than the pre-epic adult? Well, throwing blue on animals with opposite colors, making them look frozen, is UGLY. PLEASE return the silver and gold firefoxes to us, and do what you had done for them (then regressed :( ) for other stupid-looking frozen cyan epics like the armordillo and plantlers (just a coule examples of MANY I refuse to make epic because I don't want my park to become hideous). PLEASE. I can't STAND to look at my firefox now and when she had temporarily been beautiful, I would sit and just watch her strut. PLEASE fix the epic art.

I agree. I refuse to level many of my critters up to 15 b/c some of the epic forms are hideous with the cyan/blue 'frosting'. For water-based animals like Hippogryph, Iciclaw and Glacial Griffin the final forms are fine with that blue 'frosting' but animals that are fire-based or earth-based the blue makes the forest look pretty ugly. Even Magmacore's pinkish 'frosting' art is pretty off-putting since it looks more like a children's version of a Magmacore and not the majestic, kick-butt animal that it is :(

So... yeah, the epic forms for many of the animals should be changed at some point to look less like a children's coloring book attempt >.< I, too, miss Foxy's old epic form. I'm just glad I never leveled her up since I ran out of apples leveling up most of my supers I've been getting!

zenobia42
10-21-14, 02:28 PM
Just to be clear about what I'm talking about since it keeps changing:

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/zenobia42/old-epic-firefox_zps22f68805.jpg = ugly.
Because the cyan has nothing whatsoever to do with the red firefox colors and sticks out like a sore, frozen thumb. It looks like it does not belong.

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/zenobia42/new-epic-firefox_zps51438a9f.jpg = beautiful.
Warm colors layered on warm-colored animal = good.

ALL the creatures with warm colors and cyan epic coloring fall into the hideous category.

We all LOVED the change to the beautiful firefox. Please return it to us and keep up the good work that was be*** with it and apply to the other warm-colored animals.

arikatu
10-23-14, 05:32 PM
And with the update of version 1.3.1 THE EPIC ARTWORK REVAMP IS BACK. <3 Look at the beautiful fox strut.

Seeing my Vinotaur without that ghoulish blue glow makes me so, so happy.

THANK YOU, TL!

flowless
10-25-14, 10:09 PM
I just posted a topic thinking I have a bug that led my forefox looks like animal from the ice age

I hope mine reverted too

I hate the blue color in earth a fire animals
Looks like they were frozen
Ice age in particular.is what comes to my mind not a forest

Please change the rest too
Won't level some animals who are also looks frozen

sanya87
10-27-14, 09:13 AM
couldnt agree more with you guys! that blue or whatever it is that color on fire animals and even some of the other earth creatures its just a big NO... it doesnt look nice and it doesnt make any sense. i really hope TL team can make some effort and change them, like they did for firefox, vinotaur, ancient sloth... those are nice colors that suit them so please, please make those changes for the other ones too!