PDA

View Full Version : Multiple limited time dragons

k8ali
10-21-14, 12:07 PM
It makes me sad that my first ever post is a negative one but hey... Hello guys :) I'm wondering if it is frustrating for anyone else when there are 2 or more limited time dragons available for breeding? I really want the little spider dragon but he disappears soon, and there's also pumpkin and now white witch. Not enough time to try for them all before they go :( Especially if they are super rare

amerirish
10-21-14, 12:18 PM
Word!! I totally agree with you. While I love seeing new dragons, the pressure to try for all of the limited ones is just too much. I really wish they were either easier to get or available for a longer period of time.

redstar177
10-21-14, 12:36 PM
It's ridiculous is what it is. Too many limited dragons all at the same time. In the past 2 months we've had Sea Horse, Virgo, Libra, Spider, Pumpkin, Camelot, White Witch, Zombie, Raven, Witch, and possibly a few that I'm forgetting as well as more to come (I'm sure Skeleton and Wraith will be released on Friday for 7 days only). I understand that TL is a business and that by limiting dragons they probably earn more money because people will buy gold to speed breed/purchase the limited dragons. However, with that being said, I think that the rate at which they are producing and expiring dragons is ridiculous and that they should listen to their customers who would like them to slow down some. People will still buy gold, people will still fall into the countless gold traps in the game, and I am sure that they would still make money if they slowed down just a little.

I find their greed and refusal to listen to customer complaints about game needs (parity, updates, land, habitats, etc.) and lack of communication very offputting, and so I for one will never purchase any gold to play the game. Perhaps if they were a better company who listened to their customers more, but as it stands, I won't.

Some suggestions for limited time dragons: If TL is determined to new make dragons (like Pride, Camelot, Mother, Father, White Witch, etc) available for only 7 days, these dragons should only be RARE. Rare dragons are still plenty hard to get, but super rare dragons make the chance of success that much smaller.

/rant

k8ali
10-21-14, 01:24 PM
Right? I forgot Raven was also on the go (another super rare), so that's 4 right now. I totally agree that it must be a money ploy. It forces you to choose, or of course speed breed/buy with gold. But I mean I've tried daily for spider and he's not turning up. So why not lengthen the time they are available for? 7 days, really? I can't think of ever having had an easy time breeding a super rare :( Plus I really sympathise with the high level players who have no more habitat space for all these dragons. If they don't listen to or reward their loyal players, do they really deserve them or their money?

FigmentValley
10-21-14, 01:25 PM
A very large majority of the limited time dragons were offered in the past -a number of them more than once. Many players already have them. They want new things.

TL is stuck in many ways through problems pleasing "old" players while still supplying "new" players. Inventing new dragons is not as easy as offering old ones to others - nothing new needed.

If you fail to get one of them, chill. I no longer worry. First - there is not enough habitat space to house them all so you will. You will be forced to select which group you choose to *******/ignore and which to endorse/breed. Secondly - they will most likely come around again -mini-tournament, special offer, crafting etc. They all do, eventually.

FigmentValley
10-21-14, 01:27 PM
Interesting that the word boy cot t is deleted.

Hmmmmmm.....

k8ali
10-21-14, 01:35 PM
Of course, there is always that difficulty to please everyone. But really it's about the small amount of time they are available for all at once. Lots of us weren't around the first time they were released so this chance for us now is much harder. Im sure none of us will be too sad if we don't breed it...except me and my spider dragon!!