PDA

View Full Version : No tournament??? 10/21/14

Lesimony
10-21-14, 11:27 AM
I was sure this was tournament Tuesday again. Anyone know why there isn't one?

orleansparish
10-21-14, 11:36 AM
Dude, we have so many other things going on and just had a mini tournament. We need a small breather. For once im happy there arent. Cant play and dont want to miss any spooky time dragons. Now go breed a white white Dragon!

And a spare for me too! Thanks.

AJImmer
10-21-14, 11:36 AM
I started tracking my tournament activity in April... Since April, every two weeks there has been a 30-round battle tournament starting on Tuesday @ 10:30 AM Pacific. Thirteen times in a row that I recorded - it probably went back earlier than April.

TL is definitely changing up things - the world event is 21 days (up from 14 days), the last flash tournament was an extra day longer, and now they're breaking the pattern on the 30 round battle tournaments... I wonder what's next??

Anaboe
10-21-14, 11:50 AM
I've noticed the tournament sometimes started later than 19:00 European time, sometimes even 2,5 hours later. Don't mind, but I do miss it, and I was counting on it for the Lightspeed Orbs.

Lesimony
10-21-14, 11:50 AM
I'm not saying I need/want a tournament, just that based on history there should be one today. I don't want to miss the beginning of one as that makes it harder to finish, so was hoping to get an update on if/when one might start. It's fine with me if they skip a week or two.

FigmentValley
10-21-14, 12:06 PM
The very first beta tournaments were not always every two weeks for there were some significant bugs t shake out. After the majority of those were addressed, we have had a tournament every other Tuesday.

I am somewhat disappointed, simply because I enjoy consistency.

Perhaps, because there is a world event going on in so many TL games, there is difficulty running a tournament or uploading the update for one. It seemed activity crashed/overloaded the servers last night as it was. Perhaps it will be late r not at all.

amerirish
10-21-14, 12:25 PM
OMG, last night when I couldn't get into any of my games, I thought it was my internet connection. I spent a long time rebooting/reinstalling everything. I wish the error message when the problem is on their end would say so. Right now it just gives you the spiel about having no connection.

AJImmer
10-21-14, 02:20 PM
OMG, last night when I couldn't get into any of my games, I thought it was my internet connection. I spent a long time rebooting/reinstalling everything. I wish the error message when the problem is on their end would say so. Right now it just gives you the spiel about having no connection.

If you had any Storm8 games you'd get a message about "updating the game" whenever the problem is on their end.

dubbleyooteeyef
10-22-14, 02:49 PM
... I wonder what's next??

How about things we need?
say...
Enough habitats for the number of dragons they release?
Better Dragon / Neighbor management tools for adding / deleting / selling / moving
anything in the suggestions box

kooky panda
10-22-14, 04:42 PM
Thread has gone off topic .
Closing.