PDA

View Full Version : Lost coins

Bubbleizer
10-21-14, 06:12 AM
Last night I spent 125k coins on rainbow bubbles for level 509 only to have the game refresh and I lost my coins. Can you help me? Thanks

Bubbleizer
10-21-14, 07:39 AM
Okay, it just happened again. Lost another 125k. Please help.

PikaSquirrel
10-21-14, 10:58 AM
Sorry to hear! We took a look at your account and it doesn't look like the level took your Coins each time you experienced this issue. Please try reinstalling and see if this resolve the issue for you. If you are still experiencing this issue, please write to support@teamlava.com and PM me your ticket number. Thank you.

Bubbleizer
10-21-14, 04:56 PM
That is frustrating and a little annoying. I didn't make it up. I bought rainbow bubbles and before I could throw a shot it refreshed where you have to tap the "okay" button on the screen and the game was gone along with the coins. As far as the ticket number I don't know what you mean. They were coins I won playing the game.

PikaSquirrel
10-21-14, 05:40 PM
When you write in an email to Support, you will receive a ticket number. Please send in an email and PM me that ticket number, thank you.

Bubbleizer
10-21-14, 06:21 PM
I didn't mean to sound unappreciative. I'm not annoyed with TeamLava, just that I lost the coins. I'm always impressed and thankful for your prompt attention.

PikaSquirrel
10-22-14, 01:16 PM
No problem! Let me know once you've written in so we can look further into this for you. :)