PDA

View Full Version : Lost dragon : Frightmare dragon disappeared

Eleanos
10-20-14, 01:36 PM
Good Evening guys,

I play on iOS 6 with an iPhone 4S and yesterday, I won the frightmare dragon from the tournament.
However, today, I checked the storage and it wasn't in it.
I don't remember putting it in the nest so I wonder where it went and it's not showing in the album.

Could you guys check to see why it disappeared ? It's not a breedable dragon so I assume that these can't get deleted accidentally (I mean if they were that would be very bad game design, not something Teamlave usually does). I tried restarting the app, the phone, but even reinstalling doesn't solve the issue.

If it has never been reported then I hope if this is a bug that my post helps sorting it.

Cheers,

Eleanos

amerirish
10-20-14, 01:56 PM
Is it possible that you overlooked it in your storage? Try hitting Storage then the Dragons tab on the left. Should be there. Good luck :)

Eleanos
10-20-14, 02:08 PM
I've started there, double checked, and not in there. I only have a mummy dragon waiting.

KishmishPls
10-20-14, 02:17 PM
Hi!

We took a look, and it looks like you've already hatched your Frightmare Dragon- Pantha is in your Big Black Sands habitat, next to your Soccer Field. Can you please relaunch your game then take a look?

Eleanos
10-20-14, 02:49 PM
Hi KishmishPls.
It is in fact in there. That's great news. I was so worried about the little bugger.
I do not remember hatching it but it's possible my wife did it for me. That's the only explanation I can think of besides me starting to loose my mind.

Thanks a lot for your help. You're amazing.
Keep up the good work. :)