PDA

View Full Version : Level 138 Crashes

friscosharkboy
10-20-14, 06:47 AM
I cannot play level 138 because it keeps crashing after the play screen loads. I have lost six energy this morning attempting to get it to play. The game takes my energy, loads the play screen very slowly, then crashes. Restarts and reloads don't help the problem.

iPad 1
Ios 5
Game version 1.3.6
Support ID rfeaygs

SparklyOctopus
10-20-14, 02:37 PM
I cannot play level 138 because it keeps crashing after the play screen loads. I have lost six energy this morning attempting to get it to play. The game takes my energy, loads the play screen very slowly, then crashes. Restarts and reloads don't help the problem.

iPad 1
Ios 5
Game version 1.3.6
Support ID rfeaygs

Sorry to hear about that! We haven't had any issues loading this level. Could you double-check and see if all background applications are closed? Please let us know if that works for you. :)

friscosharkboy
10-20-14, 04:10 PM
Yes, all other apps are quit. Safari cache and history have been cleared. Multiple restarts and redownloading the app.

friscosharkboy
10-20-14, 04:12 PM
And now I can't get the app to load at all. It keeps crashing as it tries to load.

friscosharkboy
10-21-14, 08:13 AM
I kept loading and crashing until the game finally loaded. I had to do this around 30 times before the game fully downloaded.

SparklyOctopus
10-21-14, 10:28 AM
Sorry about that! We were in maintenance earlier which could be the reason as to why you couldn't login. Are you having issues now?