PDA

View Full Version : Din't get gems

floureggsandsugar
10-19-14, 04:34 PM
Hi. Sorry if someone has posted about this before.
I've got at least a couple of pop-ups saying that I've got a gem for baking without ever receiving them. I'm playing on an iPad and an iPhone. I wouldn't mind having them ;)

Also just want to let you know that a couple of weeks back, I noticed that some tips I collected reappeared time and time again. I collected, the amount of coins went up, and suddenly the coins were back on the table. I could keep collecting the same coins an endless number of times and the figures went up, up, up. However, if I logged out and back in, the amount of money was back down. The issue stopped in my case, and I didn't make any extra money from it in the end (so I didn't bother to report it) but maybe the same thing is happening with others and that's why it seems like they're loosing money without explanation (as I've seen ppl have been reporting)?

SparklyOctopus
10-20-14, 01:22 PM
Hi. Sorry if someone has posted about this before.
I've got at least a couple of pop-ups saying that I've got a gem for baking without ever receiving them. I'm playing on an iPad and an iPhone. I wouldn't mind having them ;)

Also just want to let you know that a couple of weeks back, I noticed that some tips I collected reappeared time and time again. I collected, the amount of coins went up, and suddenly the coins were back on the table. I could keep collecting the same coins an endless number of times and the figures went up, up, up. However, if I logged out and back in, the amount of money was back down. The issue stopped in my case, and I didn't make any extra money from it in the end (so I didn't bother to report it) but maybe the same thing is happening with others and that's why it seems like they're loosing money without explanation (as I've seen ppl have been reporting)?

Could you write into support@teamlava.com and PM me the ticket number? Thanks! :)