PDA

View Full Version : Game not loading

stanleymoo
10-19-14, 03:26 PM
For the past few months now ive been unable to load castle story only now and then does it load.. All my other lava games work.. Is it my phone? Or is their a bug? It's driving me mad!

kooky panda
10-19-14, 03:47 PM
What specific device do you play on? What is your current apple software version?

stanleymoo
10-19-14, 04:23 PM
What specific device do you play on? What is your current apple software version?

Iphone 6.1 or something it's fully updated ... I've never had trouble before.. I've just deleted and reinstalled and it loaded first time but then switched off!?

meme1098
10-19-14, 05:09 PM
So you have the brand new iPhone and the games not loading? It has IOS 8.02 just like I have and I haven't been having any problems on my IPhone 5s

stanleymoo
10-20-14, 04:25 AM
So you have the brand new iPhone and the games not loading? It has IOS 8.02 just like I have and I haven't been having any problems on my IPhone 5s

No sorry it's iphone 4 iOS 6. Something or other

meme1098
10-20-14, 06:54 AM
Not sure if you can upgrade to the new IOS which might help some. Be sure you've force closed all other apps when you load CS. Maybe that'll help. Good Luck!

stanleymoo
10-20-14, 07:07 AM
Not sure if you can upgrade to the new IOS which might help some. Be sure you've force closed all other apps when you load CS. Maybe that'll help. Good Luck!

No it says its fully updated .. It's loaded today so fingers crossed i can start collecting Halloween candies .. Thanks anyway :)

PikaSquirrel
10-20-14, 10:41 AM
You won't need to update your OS, but like meme1098 mentioned, force closing your other apps will help run the game more smoothly. The game requires a lot of resources so closing out apps you have running in the background will free up some resources. Also, letting your game fully load first when you open it before you start playing should also help.

stanleymoo
10-20-14, 02:35 PM
You won't need to update your OS, but like meme1098 mentioned, force closing your other apps will help run the game more smoothly. The game requires a lot of resources so closing out apps you have running in the background will free up some resources. Also, letting your game fully load first when you open it before you start playing should also help.

I've been doing all that plus I've deleted a lot of things to make more memory on my phone and still only managed to load cs twice today but that's an improvement :)

Gallaimh
10-30-14, 09:29 AM
My game keeps crashing. Has been for the past few weeks. Have closed apps, deleted and reloaded. Still crashing. Sometimes does open but crashes after 5 mins. Love the game so annoying to say the least. Not happening with any other team lava games that I have. Playing on IPad iOS 5.1.

meme1098
10-30-14, 10:46 AM
Current IOS version is 8.1. Are you on one of the first iPads? You should try trading in for a newer one. I just did that last week & got the new iPad for half price after the trade-in.

PikaSquirrel
10-30-14, 11:32 AM
My game keeps crashing. Has been for the past few weeks. Have closed apps, deleted and reloaded. Still crashing. Sometimes does open but crashes after 5 mins. Love the game so annoying to say the least. Not happening with any other team lava games that I have. Playing on IPad iOS 5.1.

If you're playing on an older device you may experience this issue as the game requires a lot of resources to run the game. Please continue to force close apps running in the background before playing Castle Story, this does help. Also, when you first open the game, try letting everything load before you start playing as this will help as well. Thanks!

NewZoo2012
10-30-14, 03:41 PM
Having sAme problem with my game on my iPad,playing on iOS 8.1

JustKay
11-02-14, 08:05 AM
Just started getting this issue a few days ago. Simply will not load. Loading screen, black screen then bomb out. Latest iOS, iPhone 4, latest version of the game.

Gallaimh
11-02-14, 09:13 AM
If you're playing on an older device you may experience this issue as the game requires a lot of resources to run the game. Please continue to force close apps running in the background before playing Castle Story, this does help. Also, when you first open the game, try letting everything load before you start playing as this will help as well. Thanks!

Thanks for the advice, but nothing helped. Never gets as far as a full load, so have given up as it just got to annoying. Which is a shame cause I really loved the story lines in the game :( Might try again at some point.