PDA

View Full Version : Why is it hard to upgrade?

nonies2396
10-19-14, 02:02 PM
I was about to upgrade my restaurant but then after i update the new version, i lost it
It is so hard to upgrade place now because all the things i need in hardware store ARE FREAKING EXPENSIVE

They made this new version a lot harder and than makes some players left the games
:mad::mad::mad:

orleansparish
10-19-14, 07:53 PM
I agree! Don't even check in like I used to daily, numerous times a day. Just made it to level 34 and no excitement. I've to choose between the boat and the new appliance. No way I can afford both with the crazy prizes for shovels, especially. The "improvements" are actually making the game more irritating.

Rendezvous2012
12-26-14, 08:37 AM
Need Pantry Help! My pantry is full & there are no more upgrades for a while. Problem is I don't have enough of anything to make a recipe. What now??

laceylaine
12-26-14, 10:44 AM
Need Pantry Help! My pantry is full & there are no more upgrades for a while. Problem is I don't have enough of anything to make a recipe. What now??

You could delete a couple things from your pantry that you don't need to make some room. Tap on your pantry, then tap the trash button and then tap the minus sign on the item you want to get rid of.

pinkpanther0588
01-20-15, 10:50 AM
It seems I am always having to delete things out of my pantry because I can't upgrade. Waiting for the tools is ridiculous! We should be able to ask neighbors for the things we need. I have just about lost interest in this game