PDA

View Full Version : I lost my seafood market!!!

nonies2396
10-19-14, 01:55 PM
I think after i downloaded the boat, i lost the seafood market, idk what happened!!!!
:mad::mad:

SparklyOctopus
10-20-14, 11:32 AM
Hello! Sorry for any confusion. The Seafood Market is now the Fishing Boat. You can press on the boat for any of your seafood needs. Hope this helps!

laceylaine
10-20-14, 12:26 PM
Hello! Sorry for any confusion. The Seafood Market is now the Fishing Boat. You can press on the boat for any of your seafood needs. Hope this helps!

So if we didn't get to unlock the seafood market before the update all we get is the boat? I thought I saw one of my neighbors still has their seafood market. I really liked the look of the market, I was excited to unlock it.
That's kind of disappointing. Pretty much sums up the whole game at this point.

nonies2396
10-20-14, 11:15 PM

Bring it back
This game is becoming boring because everything got more difficult
It does not feel challenging at all.

superkokken
10-21-14, 12:02 PM

But how to catch fish from the boat?

13eater
11-12-14, 08:21 AM
But how to catch fish from the boat?

Exactly my question? Been trying to catch fish, but so far been wasting bait...no one seems to know the answer or care to explain how this is done....boat is just a waste...

Dishcoteque
11-12-14, 08:37 AM
Yes, the boat is a waste. It takes 2 hours to get bait when we need that time for SO many other things. And for those of us who used parts to open the seafood market and then lost it in the upgrade... we wasted a lot of time collecting the parts. It's unfair. The market should be returned or our parts given back.

ditzygypsy2
11-12-14, 10:46 AM
Yes, the boat is a waste. It takes 2 hours to get bait when we need that time for SO many other things. And for those of us who used parts to open the seafood market and then lost it in the upgrade... we wasted a lot of time collecting the parts. It's unfair. The market should be returned or our parts given back.

My restaurant must be in the twilight zone. Excluding today's mess, I still had both the boat and the seafood market. I find the boat really annoying and costly, and the market slow to receive orders (1 day for lobster which I only had grown to a total of 8 items each order -- hmmm.).

And all my stuff is messed up just like yours today. I love your restaurant name! I've seen yours in the game, and it's awesome!

I hope this all gets fixed and we are properly compensated for whatever they've taken from us that they cannot (or will not?) restore.