PDA

View Full Version : Farm story valentine update queries

Unregistered
01-30-11, 04:18 AM
I have 2 questions

1. Can I delete the previous farm story as I now have 2 icons since uploading new version

2. I have noticed a new symbol on my farm which is a tree with 0/5 under it. What is this for? Scared it will plough my entire farm and delete all decorations

Thanx Norm

Unregistered
01-30-11, 01:34 PM
I bought the new roses and fertilizer on VD farm. They didn't show on old farm, so I tried to plow the same exact areas and it wouldn't do it then went to the VD farm and all the roses were gone from where I tried to plant on old farm. So I suggest you don't click that button. My grandson did, and it took his 5 gems but didn't plow anything. Big Ripoff on new version. Also inventory isn't showing in VD version, so don't delete your old farms!

Unregistered
01-30-11, 02:09 PM
I have 2 questions

1. Can I delete the previous farm story as I now have 2 icons since uploading new version

2. I have noticed a new symbol on my farm which is a tree with 0/5 under it. What is this for? Scared it will plough my entire farm and delete all decorations

Thanx Norm
I would keep the orignal farm story until bugs are out of the new one. I play both games. new one to do tasks and
old one to water nbrs.
the symbol under the tree is your tasking. when you hit it , it tells you a task to complete. Like plow 5 times.
it does not knock out your farm. make sure you plow on vacant land.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 02:12 PM
I bought the new roses and fertilizer on VD farm. They didn't show on old farm, so I tried to plow the same exact areas and it wouldn't do it then went to the VD farm and all the roses were gone from where I tried to plant on old farm. So I suggest you don't click that button. My grandson did, and it took his 5 gems but didn't plow anything. Big Ripoff on new version. Also inventory isn't showing in VD version, so don't delete your old farms!

It will show on old farm(except new roses). It takes time to catch up to old farm. you can restart old farm and the work you do in new will transfer. when you plow you have to plow on vacant land. If no vacant land you have to delete some plots to put down new ones. my inventory is in VD version. If you do not see it restart.
Vd version has some glitches and runs slow. Im sure it will be fixed soon. IT actually is running better today then yesterday.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 02:18 PM
Is anyone elses valentine farm moving slowly with jerkyovements? It keeps telling me that I am out of sink. Also, it made me use 10 gems to plow. Any idea why it isoving slowly and jerky??

Unregistered
01-30-11, 02:37 PM
Read the icon message good! You have to pay gems if you click on it to plow your land! Be careful!

I tried to plant something else in same spot on old farm as the roses didn't transfer and in doing so it sold the new roses I just paid gems for plus gems for each fertilizer I used. So now I have no roses and the gems are gone plus have all the bare spots the roses were sold from can't be replanted! That's not right..

Unregistered
01-30-11, 02:50 PM
on valentintine farm you don t have the bleu water when you plant rice:(

Unregistered
01-30-11, 05:49 PM
If u read the tree task. It makes it sound like doend 5 gems if u don't want to plough farm. Wow there really should be some info in the faqs to explain otherwise a costly mistake could occur

Unregistered
01-30-11, 06:08 PM
Exactly, my grandson click it and lost 5 gems and there was nothing to plow! On the roses deal above. No the old farm still has not got roses or anything as they were deleted off VD farm when I tried to plow and plant the same space on old farm. It has been many hours and old hasn't caught up with new still have all the empty spaces I can't plant and I have revolted the farm several times. Now what! Oh and the inventory is not on VD either. So what we have to work both farms to keep inventory on old and roses on new? That's stupid.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 06:11 PM
Restarted farm several times with no results....Not Revolted as above says. I hate when this thing spells for me wrong.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 06:44 PM
When doing tasks there is an option to complete automatically when you buy gems. buying gems completes task automatically.
You DO NOT Have to use the gems.
If it says plants 4 corn, then just go plant. When you come back this is checked off.

the only one I had to use gems for was to fertilize 5 corn. This was at the beginning. I have not had to ferttilize since.

when you plow, it must be on vacant land.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 06:51 PM
Read the icon message good! You have to pay gems if you click on it to plow your land! Be careful!

I tried to plant something else in same spot on old farm as the roses didn't transfer and in doing so it sold the new roses I just paid gems for plus gems for each fertilizer I used. So now I have no roses and the gems are gone plus have all the bare spots the roses were sold from can't be replanted! That's not right...

if it helps u are not alone planted the new roses, dont show up on original farm waited for roses to grow, stll noypthing. tried to plow spots on my orig farm and tjose are blocked nw. farm wont sync and now i tried harvesting roses and replowed those spaces but on original farm saces still locked off. S0 now my gems wasted, roses gone, origial farm wasted/blocked spaces. deleting valentine version STILL didn't help. Grrrrrrrrr....very frustrating....should have know just to stick with original. By the way...angry birdsholiday never had these kinds of issues so I know its posibe to do ""miniupdates" right. ps Yes, I know its a different developer but you get my point.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 07:40 PM
Gotta luv predictive text !! Not!!!! I have my all of my inventory in tact thankfully . Hopefully Norman will be kind enough to provide some answers to our concerns pretty soon

Unregistered
02-02-11, 10:09 AM
Anybody having trouble after downloading VD FS with keeping watered crops watered?? I have had many people watering my crops and they don't stay watered. Can't earn XPs without the water. Very hard to move thru levels with fewer XPs being generated!

Unregistered
02-03-11, 01:55 PM
I really liked farm story but then i uploaded valentine. Its ****! It`s to slow and the game turns it self of all the time. It needs to be fixed or I will stop playing.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 02:26 PM
I really liked farm story but then i uploaded valentine. Its ****! It`s to slow and the game turns it self of all the time. It needs to be fixed or I will stop playing.

I am sure they will get it fixed soon.
I am doing my tasking on on the Valentine game, but going to water and post to neighbors and put down non-tasking crops on the old game.

There was a water problem after the system update last night, but it seems to working again.

TGR
02-04-11, 05:34 PM
So I am cautious and not going to download Valentine FS yet after reading all the bug complaints. But I am curious about the tasks. Can someone submit a list of the tasks in the game?

Unregistered
02-06-11, 06:20 AM
From what I read, you should get missions in farm, bakery and restaurant - I only have them in farm and restaurant and my husbands are in bakery and farm - why not in all games on the same device?

petpet_park_maker
02-06-11, 06:29 AM
From what I read, you should get missions in farm, bakery and restaurant - I only have them in farm and restaurant and my husbands are in bakery and farm - why not in all games on the same device?

thats because you need valantine bakery to get quests! it is very confusing....

petpet_park_maker
02-06-11, 06:31 AM

yhea, thats what i think! all there is is some roses round the edge! ****

petpet_park_maker
02-06-11, 06:35 AM
on valentintine farm you don t have the bleu water when you plant rice:(

yhea i am quite sad about that to!

Unregistered
02-06-11, 06:39 AM
thats because you need valantine bakery to get quests! it is very confusing....

I have all three of them in the VD format - but missions are only in two... it seems like a very glitch-y weekend for TL.