PDA

View Full Version : dragon question

jbfps116
10-19-14, 06:01 AM
What dragons can you get from the Roost? I know there's the mission for the basic dragon, but what about manticores? alicorns? the cool colorful dragons? mithrill?
thanks!

meme1098
10-19-14, 08:40 AM
The roost only drops manticore & regular dragon eggs.
The colorful dragons were from a limited time event a while back. I was only able to accumulate 2 of those.
The alicorn is only available for purchase in the market unless you have the Love Shack from Valentines 2013 to craft it.

jbfps116
10-20-14, 03:30 AM
thanks. I will literally rip their heads off if they don't put out that love shack again this valentine's !!! SO MANY cool things came from it I want it badly!!!
I got a mithril dragon cause I couldn't wait for a dragon and I heard the dragon scales it gives help.

dizzy7373
10-20-14, 12:57 PM
thanks. I will literally rip their heads off if they don't put out that love shack again this valentine's !!! SO MANY cool things came from it I want it badly!!!

They didn't re-release the valentines hut last valentines, so not looking promising for next valentines day

jbfps116
10-21-14, 12:59 AM
:mad:
sigh. they should remove that "craft" symbol from the alicorn then cause many people now can't craft it