PDA

View Full Version : more gem advice needed

jbfps116
10-19-14, 02:05 AM
I'm at level 31, have old thomas, ivy, thurston, troll, sabina, magic garden, and fairy quest line unlocked,
I've bought many gems over the time and got nearly every gem thing I wanted....
now I need to know whether to do this: I'm thinking of buying the mithril dragon but to do so would leave me with enough gems to possibly buy the fortune tent as well...
When and in what quests do you use tons of mithril? Is it very hard to do without the dragon??? and the fortune tent: are the fortunes vitally helpful in the game and in what questlines?
thanks, I just will wait with gems depending on what I hear. I anticipate seasonal gem items I could get instead...

ShibuyaCloth
10-19-14, 03:03 AM
The quest that absorbs the most Mithril is the discover Admant. Some other need a piece or two from time to time. Nothing really challenging since you get it from your mines and trade rather often.

I don't have the dragon since I don't need Mirthil, I will buy it however some day because it is a dragon nothing more. I would go for the Tent for now. That would give you some new goals to do.

Anaboe
10-19-14, 06:52 AM
Last year there was a timed event that required Mithril, I didn't have the dragon but gor lucky, for the mines, adventures and trades had dropped me enough to reach all of the goals. Lots of others weren't that lucky, some even despite having a Mithril dragon.

The Fortunetellers Tent has somewhat 20 fortunes you must finish in order. A fortune is an action that you perform, that not only gives you the regular profit, but something surprising as well. Some handy, some not. One of the last fortunes is the Glimmer Rock Fortune. Normally you can use a fortune one 1 time, but this fortune can be used infinitely, if done right and is of great help with the Sisterwifes-Sisterwifes quest, one of the last long term goals you can actieve. It usually takes atleast a few months to reach this fortune.
However, if you reach the Glimmer Roch Fortune too early, you will encounter conflicting goals: for one goal you need to chop 5 Old Logs, but the glimmer rock fortune's catch is to never chop an old log whole: just 2 chops and then sell the log. I.e., you're trapped: can't advance in a questline unless you loose the fortune. You can preventie this bij not solving the fromer fortune, and don't give Ivy the Skunkupie intil you reach the Sister, Sister quest.

Buying the tent too early can cause this, buying it too late will make you're very slow on the Sister, Sister-goal. Dunno what the best timing is for the tent, for it also depends on your style of playing. I've bought it as soon as I could, mut I've only bought a few gems once, the rest is all patience.

meme1098
10-19-14, 08:37 AM
I don't have the dragon either and my deep mines are pretty good at dropping mithril. One day I got got 1 from each. That adamant goal sat in my goal book for a long while after the first few steps that opened up the mythic essence.