PDA

View Full Version : Selling unwanted floors and wallpaper

SkullGlamGirl
10-18-14, 04:09 PM
Could this be possible for future updates?

MissDuck76
10-23-14, 01:42 PM

Agreed! Please :)

MissKitty56
11-04-14, 11:49 AM
Agree!

ElaineCarrel
11-09-14, 08:26 PM

U do know that u only get 10% of ur actual cost back. Also if uve spent gems for it U only get coins, they don't refund gems for gems.

sunny_came_home
11-10-14, 08:39 AM
I can't even get the sell icon to show up. The only option I get is to place the tiles.

meme1098
11-10-14, 10:30 AM
You can only replace wall paper & floor tiles with new or previously bought ones. They are not for sale.

Also read post #4. It wouldn't really be worth it since decor items sell at such a drastic reduction.

BuddyB111
11-25-14, 03:21 AM
Regardless of the resale value, I would like the option of selling these items. One reason is that I have quite a few things I bought just one of to see what it looked like in my setting. I wouldn't have to do this if there is a way of previewing items before deciding to buy them.

Xuihcoatl
11-29-14, 09:23 PM
Why does everyone assume we care about the resale value? Maybe we just want them GONE. I wouldn't care personally if it just had a delete feature...but 10-20 random wall papers and tiles that I will never use is just annoying..especially ones I only bought for quest purposes...

And 10% back is better than them just hanging around being annoying and useless.

lauraleighashby
01-12-15, 08:23 PM
I am all for this...especially since it seems that buying these items...ones we don't get to choose...is required for most goals. I now have a bunch of wallpaper and floor tiles that I will never use. Would gladly take the measly ten percent to get rid of it over the zero percent offered now. It isn't exactly cheap and 10% would add up and be put towards something I actually want.

TracieC8
01-29-15, 04:41 PM
Great idea. I agree. Ten percent back is better than zero! Letting unused and unwanted tiles or wallpapers sit there is ridiculous.