PDA

View Full Version : LOST exp/food cooked & cooking/money spent on food and teamlava no help

Unregistered
01-30-11, 01:23 AM
I got the notorious need internet connection when it finally worked 4 days worth of food was gone. no it wasn't quick sold. It was gone all of it the ones cooking and ones already done. I was doing it for so long cause i'm not going to play for a few days. I also went down 3 levels in exp I emailed team lava they said nothing they could do. Besides losing 3 days worth of my time my money was gone from all the items i purchased which was over 150k. I will email them everyday till I either get back everything or they give me gems stoves anything. I had over 100 thousand plates and drinks i think it was actully closer to 200 thousand. i actually wrote it all down cause this has happened 1x before with only like 10 items, but this time 3 days all day long checking it and baking sucked HAS ANY ONE HAD THIS HAPPEN AND NOT QUICK SELLING FOOD JUST GONE LOST MONEY AND EXP

Unregistered
01-30-11, 10:28 AM
I got the notorious need internet connection when it finally worked 4 days worth of food was gone. no it wasn't quick sold. It was gone all of it the ones cooking and ones already done. I was doing it for so long cause i'm not going to play for a few days. I also went down 3 levels in exp I emailed team lava they said nothing they could do. Besides losing 3 days worth of my time my money was gone from all the items i purchased which was over 150k. I will email them everyday till I either get back everything or they give me gems stoves anything. I had over 100 thousand plates and drinks i think it was actully closer to 200 thousand. i actually wrote it all down cause this has happened 1x before with only like 10 items, but this time 3 days all day long checking it and baking sucked HAS ANY ONE HAD THIS HAPPEN AND NOT QUICK SELLING FOOD JUST GONE LOST MONEY AND EXP
I had the same thing happen to me I emailed them and 1st response was there was nothing they could do. I emailed them again and they couldnt put food or exp back on but they gave me a choice of gems or $. I think youn have to get lucky as to who reads your email. I dont think they can put food back on the tables. but great idea writing it down if you plan on putting that much time into cooking it. GOOD LUCK THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU ENOUGH GEMS TO BUY A SONIC OR FOREVER STOVE.