PDA

View Full Version : Halloween version query

shelbyforest
10-18-14, 05:27 AM
Hi sorry if this has already been asked, I have recently installed the Halloween version of Ds, and I am really getting into it, however I was wondering is this still the main game of Ds or an extra version? If it's an extra version is it limited? And if so is there any way of changing over to the main game?
Hope this question makes sense 😄I don't want to get so far with this and then have to start all over again with another version. Many thanks SF

kooky panda
10-18-14, 03:59 PM
This halloween version runs side by side of the regular version. It is advised to only play one version at a time to avoid any sync errors.
After halloween if you go back to the regular game, all your current progress will show in that version.

jptheripper
10-18-14, 04:42 PM
Is the stables issue fixed I. Halloween yet? I have to switch back to the main version for that

asyran2012
10-18-14, 11:32 PM
This halloween version runs side by side of the regular version. It is advised to only play one version at a time to avoid any sync errors.
After halloween if you go back to the regular game, all your current progress will show in that version.

The only thing missing in the spooky song :p

kooky panda
10-19-14, 10:31 AM
Is the stables issue fixed I. Halloween yet? I have to switch back to the main version for that
Not yet. You will need to go to the regular version to take a dragon out of the stable.
When done, be sure and force close out that version.