PDA

View Full Version : Rise and shine

NewtonDale
10-18-14, 04:39 AM
I need wool to make a witches hat. How do I get it? I have no gems or money to buy so can't buy sheep. I have made collections galore from stables and haven't had any for ages.

SpiritWind00
10-18-14, 04:54 AM
The stable is the only place for wool if you don't have any sheep. Keep collecting. Do you ever get other games in your book? They have a timer on them. If you instal these extra games they will give you free gems. Also, adventures will drop gems as does the purple cow if you have that. You are going to need lots of wool in future goals, so save up for a sheep if you can. adventures also as a rare drop will give you an animal.

Good luck! :)

NewtonDale
10-18-14, 06:14 AM
Thanks. I have installed a few games just to get gems before so I'll just do so again. Ninety gems for sheep though, bit much really

roguebee
10-18-14, 07:20 AM
A sheep is probably one of the best long term investments you can make in the game and it's only 35 gems.

PurpleScorpion76
10-18-14, 08:13 AM
Yes I agree panic buying the sheep for 35 gems for the summer gazebo got me the final product, so I definitely recommend it! And a second stable!

Anaboe
10-18-14, 12:07 PM
Adventures have geven me loads of gem-items: animals, glimmerdust troves, decorations, trees - and drop gems on top of it! It's by far the best way to get gem-stuff.