PDA

View Full Version : Answered Cannot change skins on all my animals

littlebabydragon
10-17-14, 05:35 PM
I tried to find this before writing, but just too many posts. I am unable to swap skins on the majority of my animals on my higher level game, which is not under this username. I have purchased at least one set of different skins for my cows, chickens, pigs, and sheep. Currently, the only skins I can change are two pig pens. I wanted to get some Halloween skins, but am unable to get the option to show up.

I thought this was an issue a while ago, but I can't find the thread.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Lisa

littlebabydragon
10-17-14, 08:55 PM
I tried to find this before writing, but just too many posts. I am unable to swap skins on the majority of my animals on my higher level game, which is not under this username. I have purchased at least one set of different skins for my cows, chickens, pigs, and sheep. Currently, the only skins I can change are two pig pens. I wanted to get some Halloween skins, but am unable to get the option to show up.

I thought this was an issue a while ago, but I can't find the thread.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Lisa

More information: It is my littlebabydragon game. My game shows all my animals but when I go to the menu, it shows I have no cows, chickens, or sheep and 8 of 12 pigs. It also shows the correct number of pens for each kind of animal.
Should I put a ticket in?
Thanks.

SparklyOctopus
10-20-14, 11:07 AM
More information: It is my littlebabydragon game. My game shows all my animals but when I go to the menu, it shows I have no cows, chickens, or sheep and 8 of 12 pigs. It also shows the correct number of pens for each kind of animal.
Should I put a ticket in?
Thanks.

Sorry to hear about that! Could you try going into edit mode and tapping on an animal where you would like to change their skin? From there, you will see the option of rotating it and a bucket with swirly rainbows in it. Tapping on that should bring up all the skins available you have for that animal. Please let us know if that helps you to access the skins. As for the Halloween skins, they are available in the Market now so if you would like to purchase them, please drag the skin to the animal. :) Hope this helps!

littlebabydragon
10-20-14, 03:51 PM
I appreciate your response. I had done what you suggested. When I go into edit mode, I have no options available other than turn my pen or pasture around. The paint can, sell, and put in storage options do not exist on any of my animal holders but 2 pig pens and my alpaca, which I just got.
I have sent an email to support, but I have not gotten a response other than the autogenerated one.

SparklyOctopus
10-20-14, 04:16 PM
Someone should help you on your ticket soon. :)