PDA

View Full Version : Fix battle logic

deamon506
10-17-14, 12:35 PM
There is no way a level one night dragon should ever beat a level 10 diamond. I dont care what the types are the level difference is too high for that to happen and it happens all the time for other battles. Fix it

Anaboe
10-17-14, 07:02 PM
Why? Fixing it would also mean that we have a much harder time facing lvl 20 Diamond-hybrids. *shivers at the thought*

If he would loose 10 times in a row, you would have a point. Now it's just bad luck, anyone of us has had it happen before.

MakJulos
10-18-14, 02:06 AM
It's just a lottery really, with odds that get worse as you progress in tournament - and Anaboe has a very good point even if i feel we get more of those silly losses against a much weaker opponent than we get to beat a stronger opponent when it's the other way round, but that is how game must be set up - if we manage to "beat the system" without players having to use gold to pull through now and then well then there is no reason for TL to run DS at all.

Just relax and don't let the lottery ways and the goldtrapping upset you, DS becomes much more fun to play if not taking it too serious (i know this very well LOL) :D

Zummat
10-18-14, 11:44 AM
I don't think the battles need to be adjusted. I like being able to use a baby brigade on a high level dragon. Using the baby brigade helps keep the spa under control for my higher level dragons.