PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Value Pack sale

zenobia42
10-17-14, 11:44 AM
Not sure if different peeps are getting different sales as is often the case in CS, but for reference my sale is 20k food + 25 realm runes + a gargolem for $9.99. I am considering making the purchase, but ONLY if I can be assured that I will get ALL 25 realm runes. The caps on bombs and runes seems to change every other week or so. And right now I am at 34/46 for my LAST available expansion. So if I only get 12 runes for the pack, it's not worth it to me, ESPECIALLY since there are apparently STILL no more new expansions and all evidence points to there not being any until long after I've reached whatever the next rune cap is and maxed out on bombs again.

So: if we buy the package, do we get only as many runes as our current cap based on what expansion # we are on? Or do they go over that cap?

And is there ANY chance we will get more expansions in the next week? Because if not, then it's a waste for me even if they raise the cap to hold them.

[S8] Elsa
10-17-14, 12:50 PM
Yes, the package will ignore your limit and allow you to receive all of the Realm Runes that you buy from the pack. :)

zenobia42
10-17-14, 01:12 PM
Elsa;983653']Yes, the package will ignore your limit and allow you to receive all of the Realm Runes that you buy from the pack. :)

That's great! Except that my next expansion is to the LAST available space. I know you guys are not allowed to share too much upcoming about the game, but is there ANY chance at all that new expansions will become available in the next week? If not, it's still a total waste to get the package since I'll have enough bombs to get enough runes for the next expansion before it becomes available.

[S8] Elsa
10-17-14, 01:28 PM
That's great! Except that my next expansion is to the LAST available space. I know you guys are not allowed to share too much upcoming about the game, but is there ANY chance at all that new expansions will become available in the next week? If not, it's still a total waste to get the package since I'll have enough bombs to get enough runes for the next expansion before it becomes available.

We don't plan on releasing new expansions in the coming week. :)

zenobia42
10-17-14, 02:07 PM
Elsa;983676']We don't plan on releasing new expansions in the coming week. :)

Darn. Well, thanks for letting us know. Just so you know, a lot of us really want new expansions more than anything else in the game right now. I don't know if you guys realize it but there is only enough room on the map as it is for a maximum of 6 grand farms, the evolution flower, and 21 small + 20 large habitats. At level 40, I think we should be allowed enough space to build 41 LARGE habitats. The unnecessary (IMO) constraint on space also means that all serious players have all their island jam-packed with habitats, leaving almost no room for decoration and individualization of our parks. As a result, they all look pretty much the same. In this type of game, it would be ideal for us to have the opportunity to express ourselves with park decoration and layout without sacrificing some of the already low number of habitats we can have. I, and many others who speak up on the matter, feel really stifled creatively due to the lack of space.

Anyway, thanks for listening and answering even if the second answer is not the one I wanted. :)

GreasedLightening
10-17-14, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=zenobia42;983699]Darn. Well, thanks for letting us know. Just so you know, a lot of us really want new expansions more than anything else in the game right now. I don't know if you guys realize it but there is only enough room on the map as it is for a maximum of 6 grand farms, the evolution flower, and 21 small + 20 large habitats. At level 40, I think we should be allowed enough space to build 41 LARGE habitats. The unnecessary (IMO) constraint on space also means that all serious players have all their island jam-packed with habitats, leaving almost no room for decoration and individualization of our parks. As a result, they all look pretty much the same. In this type of game, it would be ideal for us to have the opportunity to express ourselves with park decoration and layout without sacrificing some of the already low number of habitats we can have. I, and many others who speak up on the matter, feel really stifled creatively due to the lack of space.

I totally agree. I have done all expansions and have 50 runes for next expansion, but alas there are no more. I am having a hard time deciding what to do. Need more habitats for new creatures, but also want to have space for Halloween habitat when we get it. Also have decorations in storage that I cannot use do to lack of space. We really could use more acreage TL, otherwise the players at a higher level are stuck...can't get new creatures.....as we won't have anywhere to put them.

zenobia42
10-17-14, 02:32 PM
I totally agree. I have done all expansions and have 50 runes for next expansion, but alas there are no more. I am having a hard time deciding what to do. Need more habitats for new creatures, but also want to have space for Halloween habitat when we get it. Also have decorations in storage that I cannot use do to lack of space. We really could use more acreage TL, otherwise the players at a higher level are stuck...can't get new creatures.....as we won't have anywhere to put them.

Ouch - I hope you don't have to sell a habitat full of critters and the habitat itself to fit the new one! I am lucky - I will be making my final expansion and clearing it right around the time I expect we will hopefully be winning the habitat community prize. I hadn't even thought about how much of a bummer it will be for people who had already filled their last plot. :(

tornrawks
10-17-14, 02:47 PM
Not sure if different peeps are getting different sales as is often the case in CS, but for reference my sale is 20k food + 25 realm runes + a gargolem for $9.99. I am considering making the purchase, but ONLY if I can be assured that I will get ALL 25 realm runes. The caps on bombs and runes seems to change every other week or so. And right now I am at 34/46 for my LAST available expansion. So if I only get 12 runes for the pack, it's not worth it to me, ESPECIALLY since there are apparently STILL no more new expansions and all evidence points to there not being any until long after I've reached whatever the next rune cap is and maxed out on bombs again.

So: if we buy the package, do we get only as many runes as our current cap based on what expansion # we are on? Or do they go over that cap?

And is there ANY chance we will get more expansions in the next week? Because if not, then it's a waste for me even if they raise the cap to hold them.

What's funny is mine shows up 75% off. But both dollar values are $0.00 - I thought AWESOME I'm doing it. The game crashes every time I try to "buy" for $0.00 lol.

Yes I do have the latest version btw.

[S8] Elsa
10-17-14, 02:56 PM
What's funny is mine shows up 75% off. But both dollar values are $0.00 - I thought AWESOME I'm doing it. The game crashes every time I try to "buy" for $0.00 lol.

Taking a look at this.

Update:
Your account looks okay and shows correctly for me. Can you provide a screenshot so we can take a look? Also, can you please try restarting the app and reinstalling if restarting the game doesn't resolve it?

16volfan
10-17-14, 03:02 PM

-------

I am having the same...for zero but crashes if I select.

tornrawks
10-17-14, 03:30 PM
Elsa;983741']Taking a look at this.

Update:
Your account looks okay and shows correctly for me. Can you provide a screenshot so we can take a look? Also, can you please try restarting the app and reinstalling if restarting the game doesn't resolve it?

Force close did in fact fix the issue of $0.00 appearing - now says $9.99 but that was not the first time I tried to force close it. In fact my phone died at one point and was off for nearly 2 hours until I got back home.

Here is the screenshot regardless (I clicked "Preview Post" before posting and don't know how to enlarge it):

GreasedLightening
10-17-14, 03:54 PM
Ouch - I hope you don't have to sell a habitat full of critters and the habitat itself to fit the new one! I am lucky - I will be making my final expansion and clearing it right around the time I expect we will hopefully be winning the habitat community prize. I hadn't even thought about how much of a bummer it will be for people who had already filled their last plot. :(

Don't have to sell anything yet, but if I upgrade all my farms I won't have any space left at all. So I only have to 2 grand farms, 1 big and 3 small. Which in turn is hampering my pumpkin output!!!! Pooh... Oh we'll, guess that's what this game is all about......a real challenge........

[S8] Elsa
10-17-14, 06:17 PM
Force close did in fact fix the issue of $0.00 appearing - now says $9.99 but that was not the first time I tried to force close it. In fact my phone died at one point and was off for nearly 2 hours until I got back home.

Here is the screenshot regardless (I clicked "Preview Post" before posting and don't know how to enlarge it):

Thanks! This is helpful. I'm glad your game is okay now. Is anyone else still experiencing this?