PDA

View Full Version : Frankenswine

Pages : 1 [2]

Perry9877
11-11-14, 11:55 PM
:) Unbelievable! When I returned home today, there was 17 hours left before the Frankenswine disappeared. I had a pair almost finished with breeding. When they finished breeding I was disappointed, but not surprised to see a Planther egg. I bread Aurora Pegasus with a Skyger and got 16 hours! Whooooo freakin Hoooooo. I then saw the Aurora had 16 hours as well, and with my luck that would be my newest acquisition. Thought to myself that 2 Auroras would not be too bad. Put it out of my mind that I breeding a creature I had already bred before. So, when I sent the egg to hatch, I was shocked to see a Frankenswine egg!!!

FridayFarms
11-12-14, 06:59 AM
Glad you got one at the last minute!

JeannesThinkin
11-12-14, 07:26 AM

Whelp. What luck. I got 5 Planther, Aurora Pegasus (Possibly 2), and Spruce Moose (I didn't have these yet). As well as a chance to get Frankenswine. All for 62 gems (Speed Breed). This is actually a good half week... Best of luck to all who try for Frankenswine within the four hours Frankenswine is available. And every second after that.

It was a Frankenswine. YAYYY!!!

cocauina
11-12-14, 08:07 AM
With probably 1h or less for the animal to be removed, and I hope that my 4th 16h breed is a Frankenswine..

I'm done with Aurora Pegasus okay game? Be nice, just give me a Frankenwsine on this my last try for him and not a Aurora, just be nice game..

And it's Frankenswine AH! YES xD

kuppikahvia
11-12-14, 12:24 PM
And it's Frankenswine AH! YES xD

Out of my last four tries, THREE were 16hr counts and guess how many Pegasi? Yep, three...

Is that even possible? Has anyone had even worse luck than this?

Each time I thought all right this HAS to be the right time, because come on, three Pegasi almost in a row? After It took me like one entire month to get my first one? Well yes of course.
All of a sudden, the Pegasus becomes pretty much a common... hahah what a joke :D

ABABAU
10-21-16, 11:59 AM
Yay. Frankenswine's backvand I really want him and he's only rare!

saucysammis
10-21-16, 12:26 PM
Here we go again. Third time charm maybe I'll catch it!

Silverrain1
10-21-16, 12:32 PM
First attempt is 16 hours! Crystal unicorn and aurora pegusus.hoping it's the frankenswine!

Eluzyion
10-21-16, 05:16 PM
First attempt is 16 hours! Crystal unicorn and aurora pegusus.hoping it's the frankenswine!

I also got it with CU + Aurora Pegasus on 2nd try .. Much easier to get than peridot Phoenix! Been trying since it came out with no luck :/

Clark_Wayne
10-21-16, 05:45 PM
i already got frankenswein so i don't need to try for :D and i'm happy because i finally got deadwing (missed it last year)

Eluzyion
10-21-16, 05:50 PM
i already got frankenswein so i don't need to try for :D and i'm happy because i finally got deadwing (missed it last year)

Congrats! Yes I was super excited to get that too, I won sugarskull in spin to win but breeding skeletal steed (that I just HAD to have) then breeding for Deadwing..was a challenge but well worth it to me :)

Silverrain1
10-21-16, 06:33 PM
I also got it with CU + Aurora Pegasus on 2nd try .. Much easier to get than peridot Phoenix! Been trying since it came out with no luck :/

I think aurora Pegasus is also 16 hours. So we are not garenteed the frankenswine yet!

Silverrain1
10-21-16, 06:35 PM
Congrats Clark Wayne!

Eluzyion
10-21-16, 07:00 PM
I think aurora Pegasus is also 16 hours. So we are not garenteed the frankenswine yet!

Yes Aurora Pegasus is 16 hours but mines on the nest, a definate Frankenswine :) hope yours is too!

Adding: 19 hour evolution time

Silverrain1
10-22-16, 02:02 AM
Yes Aurora Pegasus is 16 hours but mines on the nest, a definate Frankenswine :) hope yours is too!

Adding: 19 hour evolution time

Congrats! Just over 2hours to go and I will see what mine is

Woo it was the frankenswine! Which means I got it first try! Wow!

Drachenia
10-22-16, 05:03 AM

Congratulations to Frankenswine :D

Silverrain1
10-22-16, 08:23 AM
Congratulations to Frankenswine :D

Thank you!

Eluzyion
10-22-16, 11:18 AM

Oh I'm so glad you got it! First try too how often does that happen?! Hurry go play the lottery your luck is soaring!! lol ;)

Silverrain1
10-22-16, 11:55 AM
Oh I'm so glad you got it! First try too how often does that happen?! Hurry go play the lottery your luck is soaring!! lol ;)

I know! Super excited for it. I love to get an animal that I have previously missed! Definitely, need to do something extreme with it being my lucky day!

saucysammis
10-23-16, 10:43 AM
From the top of ONE page ago on 11/11/14:

I won't get it...one more planther is roasting in the oven. Two actually. I can be happy though; to have my goal be to win all battles, tournaments and events. Those are realistic goals that may require a strategy of a few well placed free gems but don't depend on the luck involved in breeding a limited time item. I'm happy for those who got him, I wanted him too. But these limited time breeds that didn't pan out in the gamble are nothing I can cry over.

Some day, maybe, scarecrow and frankenswine will return in some form and I will try again.

Today:

Frankenswine is on the nest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Also: L. O. L.

So much for the "realistic" goal of winning all the tournaments and events! I swiftly changed my goal to a more modest collecting of habitats.

Good luck all. Third year trying and Frankenswine is finally mine.

monbohn
10-23-16, 11:45 AM
[SIZE=3][B]Relisted- October 21, 2016

He's adorable!

ALSO, there is a SALE! Not on gems. But a "Value Pack" bundle of food, realm runes, and a critter. My deal is 20k apples, 25 realm runes and a gargolem. Would love to list what all the packages offered are out of curiosity if eveyone wouldn't mind listing what their deal is or if you got the same.

I have no idea if the part of the quote I wanted will show up correctly....I wasn't sure how far back to go to delete the rest and not mess it up. Anyway, in answer to Kooky Panda regarding the side offer, mine is 15k food, Demonkey, and 100 realm runes. :)

Also, congrats to everyone who has managed to breed this, especially those trying for so long!! And good luck to those who are trying. I just started my efforts on this one. :)

ssmhlove
10-24-16, 03:38 AM
I have tried for C.U and i've got Frankenswine!!

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 06:32 AM
Congrats to those who got it! Super happy I got mine!

saucysammis
10-25-16, 11:04 AM
I have tried for C.U and i've got Frankenswine!!

Congrats to those who got it! Super happy I got mine!

Congrats to you both! Frankenswine was the very first themed creature in the game, and in my opinion one of the very best. I just love my little guy!

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 03:11 PM
Congrats to you both! Frankenswine was the very first themed creature in the game, and in my opinion one of the very best. I just love my little guy!

I'm trying to think of a Halloween or spooky type name! The best I can come up with is sweeny lol

Eluzyion
10-25-16, 03:49 PM
I'm trying to think of a Halloween or spooky type name! The best I can come up with is sweeny lol

Kruger (as in freddie lol) Hannibal (as in lector) Cujo, Muerte (death) just some thoughts for you as options maybe lol
Oh and Stitch since its Frankenswine haha ;)

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 04:09 PM
Thanks! I like those! Now iv got lots of choices, I like stitch but makes me think of lilo and stitch, loved that when I was younger so not got the scare factor there!

saucysammis
10-25-16, 09:23 PM
For now mine is named Frankel.

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 01:55 AM
Lol, I like it. Mind came with the game name of Lilith, gonna change that.

glenngenius
10-26-16, 04:24 AM
I failed to get this one the last time it was released so I'll try my lick in getting it! :)

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-27-16, 05:43 AM
Hahaha, I apparently just got this one by accident! I was breeding dark/leaf x water/earth to try for Sugarskull Glider, Seamur, or Crystal Unicorn, and I got a 16 hour timer... I was expecting a Skyena or Monsoon Marmot, but what do you know, it's definitely a Frankenswine egg!

megsailor
10-28-16, 09:36 AM
eek! I just put my 16 hour nature/dark breed on the nest and I got my frankenswine. Super excited! And I managed an aurora pegasus as a fail! :)

Silverrain1
10-28-16, 10:07 AM
eek! I just put my 16 hour nature/dark breed on the nest and I got my frankenswine. Super excited! And I managed an aurora pegasus as a fail! :)

Congrats. Iv never used frankenswine to battle yet as it's very low level but the Pegasus is a good fighter.

kuppikahvia
10-30-16, 05:21 AM
I've been playing since the beginning, and this is the 3rd time that the Frankenswine is breedable in this game, but for me it has been THE most elusive "rare" animal ever, and it just continues to be...
During all these three limited-time breeding spans, I have had 5 (five!) times a 16 hr count in the den, only to discover that they were ALL Aurora Pegasi (super rare???). Well, I was already giving up when I got yesterday yet another 16 hr count... I'll find out in a couple of hours whether it's gonna be the 6th Pegasus or finally my first ever Frankenswine... wish me luck :)

Eluzyion
10-30-16, 12:08 PM
I've been playing since the beginning, and this is the 3rd time that the Frankenswine is breedable in this game, but for me it has been THE most elusive "rare" animal ever, and it just continues to be...
During all these three limited-time breeding spans, I have had 5 (five!) times a 16 hr count in the den, only to discover that they were ALL Aurora Pegasi (super rare???). Well, I was already giving up when I got yesterday yet another 16 hr count... I'll find out in a couple of hours whether it's gonna be the 6th Pegasus or finally my first ever Frankenswine... wish me luck :)
Good luck, let us know!

kuppikahvia
11-02-16, 01:16 AM
Thank you for your support, Elu, but as I had feared, it was the 6th Pegasus... :'(
I believe there is just no Frankenswine option in my game... C'mon, what are the odds?

Callyvitale19
10-13-17, 01:08 PM
I just bred the Frankenswine, 16 hrs. I bred pandafoil with skygers. I have no room for it and I really didn't expect to get it that easy.

AppieP
10-13-17, 03:02 PM
I just bred the Frankenswine, 16 hrs. I bred pandafoil with skygers. I have no room for it and I really didn't expect to get it that easy.

Thanks for the info that it is breedable. Congrats on having it, too bad you don't have the room for it. Hope you can find a place some how.

Callyvitale19
10-13-17, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the info that it is breedable. Congrats on having it, too bad you don't have the room for it. Hope you can find a place some how.good luck to anyone who wants it.

Maheks
10-14-17, 02:19 AM

Congrats....Thanks for info. Was wondering if it's breedable as it didn't say it wasn't. Just trying to breed the chihuacabra but no luck yet. Keep getting 9hr and 13hrs.

Funner52
10-14-17, 07:19 AM
What is a good breeding combo for this one? I heard you can breed it, but I don't know a good combo.

Callyvitale19
10-14-17, 07:51 AM
What is a good breeding combo for this one? I heard you can breed it, but I don't know a good combo.I got it with pandafoil and skyger. 2nd try. Unfortunately I'm out of room and there was no place to put frankenswine so I had to buy a habitat for 200 gems that took those elements and then transfer 3 animals from a lg dk cove and sell that habitat so that i had a place for frankenswine on the habitat that can hold 4 animals. The other choice was to raise the level of my dk cove to 4 animals for 500 gems. I choose the new habitat for 200 gems. I really don't like the direction this is going. Please S8, give us storage for hatched animals or increase our land and the number of habitats we can have.
When it comes to Storm 8 I just can't get an answer. I put in a ticket requesting more land and habitats and they told me to put it on the forum.

Fantasy Forest Story**|**Your Ticket Has Been Closed.

Please share your suggestions and feedback through the*Community Forums, where our development team often checks for feedback.

Hello Storm 8 several of us have requested this on the forum and you just refuse to respond. The only thing I can think of is this is the end of the game.

Maheks
10-16-17, 03:12 AM

Same with me was so happy to get a 16hrs breed and was tempted to speed up the breeding. So glad I didn't it ended up being a aurora pegasus. So dissapointed 😐

Maheks
10-16-17, 03:21 AM

Good luck was so excited about my 16hrs breed and ended up with a aurora pegasus
Hope you have better luck then me 😐

Maheks
10-16-17, 03:25 AM
Sorry kuppikavia just read back and read that you got a aurora pegasus. Keep trying better luck next time

deadpixel
10-16-17, 01:41 PM
Got one doing Chapter 7 of the Storybook event breeding Ichabod Crane with Honey Bear. This would be my second though, got my first way back when it was first introduced. Will have to sell this one due to a lack of habitats :(

DirkDragon
10-19-17, 12:21 AM
I bred the Ichabod Crane and Peamoth for the Storybook and got Franky! Nice surprise and I wasn't even trying!

momto10kids
04-01-20, 05:46 AM
OMGosh I just bred Frankenswine with Skyger and Celtic Cub!