PDA

View Full Version : Mini Tournament(IOS) Frightmare Dragon

Pages : 1 2 [3]

SHINeeFan23
10-19-14, 06:04 PM
U can do it hun keep going :) good luck

Thanks :) I'm not sure what to use yet. I already used Soccer & Water (both epics) & lost. Can't heal them as I have my Forestfire healing for another hour. Might use Fairytale or Mythic.

azucita
10-19-14, 06:14 PM
YES!!!!! Rainbow KO Raven! Sweet now onto Dracula! :)

R1. Night 1< Lily 10 M
R2. Bat 1< Guardian 10 M
R3. Were 4< Guardian 10 Mb
R4. Franken 7< Guardian 10 mB
R5. Spider 10< Guardian 10 M lost Diamond
R6. Trick or Treat 10< Lightning 9 M
R7. Headless 12< Angelfire 9 Mbm
R8. Phantom 16< Marshmallow 10 M
R9. Raven18< Marshmallow 10 mB
R10. Dracula 18<
R11. Diamond Prism 20<
R12. Frightmare 20<

Lips.....how are you doing?

Good luck lips, Carbuck, bauxjangles, islandtyme, azucita, saghaven, dragons lovely and anyone else still battling! Right here rooting for you.

did you finish? i think i miss that post...

Omg!! Someone please help!! I have tried everything on DP but have had no luck. I started this tournament with 201 gold and am now down to 31, most of which was spent on speeding up the arena and healing dragons because of DP. I am so mad I could cry right now. I am seriously close to tears because I am so frustrated. I have tried EVERYTHING suggested on here by others but to no avail. Water, water hybrids and green/yellow hybrids have gotten the closest but I don't want to keep trying and wasting time when they don't get any closer the more I try, especially since there's only 9 hours left. I don't have any Diamonds or Champions so I can't try any of those. Any suggestions? If I don't win this I will be soooooo upset. All that gold wasted for nothing. Literally.

just try babies while you heal the closest ones....... very often they surprise you :) good vibes to you, hope you get it.

Ahhh thank you for posting that peacock worked for you! It took my lvl 8 bbm but it worked!!!!�� yay my first win ever!

oh, so glad it worked for you!!!! yayyyy!

Ok, I just sped up my breeding with Diamond to use it to battle Diamond Prism on both accounts and glad I did because it took out DP. Have one more battle left and based on the recommendations on the forum, I plan to try the following:

* guardian, avenging, lily, peacock, rainbow, mummy, zombie, and morning glory

Thank you all for posting, it is a great help in pushing through the battles.

hope you nail him down =)

About to give up. I refuse to use Ultimate.

I always use BMB.

1. Night 1 < Black Knight 10
2. Bat 1 < Black Knight 10
3. Were 4 < Black Knight 10
4. Frankendragon 7 < Black Knight 10
5. Spider 10 < Razorback 10 (lost Black Knight, Fuzzy, Angelfire)
6. Trick or Treat 10 < Lightning 10
7. Headless 12 < Angelfire 10 (lost Lightning, Marshmallow)
8. Phantom 16 < Lightning 10
9. Raven 18 < Quetzal 10 (lost White Rose x 2, Quetzal, Razorback)
10. Dracula 18 < Angelfire 10 (lost Lightning)
11. Diamond Prism 20 < (lost Diamond x 3, Infinity, Black Knight, Razorback, Ninja, Guardian, Mythic, Crusader, Quetzal, Fairytale, Rogue)

try water or celestial....

well .. I got her consent and used an ultimate for her so she is now going to R12 ... not something I would normally do but I need to sleep ... busy day tomorrow nad up early so I just cant do the hourly fight all night !!
Just could not get that DP down .. 8 fails and 4 of them her diamond too .. sigh ..
How is everyone else ? carbuck are you done yet babe ?

trauma how is D2 account right now?

My current position:

1 Night1 < Double Rainbow10 Bbb
2 Bat1 < Amazon10 bBb
3 Were4 < Topaz9 Bb
4 Franken7 < Amazon10 B
5 Spider10 < Amazon10 B
6 Trick or Treat10 < Kitsune10 bB
7 Headless12 < Astromancer10 mB
8 Phantom16 < Amazon10 mbb
9 Raven18 < White Rose10 B
10 Dracula18 < Dynasty10 bmb
11 Diamond Prism20 < Gold10 bmm

Good luck to those who are still battling. We can make it. Good luck!

Awesome carbuck, glad you'r so close

Thanks :) I'm not sure what to use yet. I already used Soccer & Water (both epics) & lost. Can't heal them as I have my Forestfire healing for another hour. Might use Fairytale or Mythic.

yes try mythic i think i recall someone winning with that, and they did either soccer or water come close? heal the one that came the closest...

SHINeeFan23
10-19-14, 06:17 PM
yes try mythic i think i recall someone winning with that, and they did either soccer or water come close? heal the one that came the closest...

Soccer, Water & Mythic came close but I can't heal them as I have Forestfire healing now. I don't think I'm gonna make as it takes 2 freaking hours. I wish they could just change it to 1hr lol

azucita
10-19-14, 06:21 PM
Soccer, Water & Mythic came close but I can't heal them as I have Forestfire healing now. I don't think I'm gonna make as it takes 2 freaking hours. I wish they could just change it to 1hr lol

how many hours left now.... heal one up anyways...i think there should be at lesat still four hours?

Carbuck
10-19-14, 06:23 PM

Good luck! You've got to make it.

SqueakyBoot
10-19-14, 06:26 PM
I think I have more losses in this tournament than I ever do in a 30 round tournament. Angelfire lost against Frightmare.

I always use BMB.

11. Diamond Prism 20 < Diamond 10 (lost Diamond x 3, Infinity, Black Knight, Razorback, Ninja, Guardian, Mythic, Crusader, Quetzal, Fairytale, Rogue)
12. Frightmare 20 < (lost Angelfire)

Carbuck
10-19-14, 06:31 PM
I think I have more losses in this tournament than I ever do in a 30 round tournament. Angelfire lost against Frightmare.

I always use BMB.

11. Diamond Prism 20 < Diamond 10 (lost Diamond x 3, Infinity, Black Knight, Razorback, Ninja, Guardian, Mythic, Crusader, Quetzal, Fairytale, Rogue)

Noooo! I was hoping it would win for you since it was able to take out Dracula. If it was close try to heal it and while waiting for it to heal try your Lightning or some other dragon that you think may have a good chance against it.
Good luck!

SHINeeFan23
10-19-14, 06:35 PM
how many hours left now.... heal one up anyways...i think there should be at lesat still four hours?

I think 5 hrs? Yeah I'm gonna heal up water when the other one is done.

Good luck! You've got to make it.

I wish. I need lots of luck! :)

Carbuck
10-19-14, 06:35 PM
Azucita,

I think Lip was on Diamond Prism the last time I spoke to her. So hopefully by now she is either on the last round or finished.

SqueakyBoot
10-19-14, 06:40 PM
Sped up the arena to try a dragon I thought for sure would win. It didn't. This tournament hates me.

I always use BMB.

12. Frightmare 20 < (lost Angelfire, Lily, Razorback)

DragonsLovely
10-19-14, 06:41 PM
Ok, I just sped up my breeding with Diamond to use it to battle Diamond Prism on both accounts and glad I did because it took out DP. Have one more battle left and based on the recommendations on the forum, I plan to try the following:

* guardian, avenging, lily, peacock, rainbow, mummy, zombie, and morning glory

Thank you all for posting, it is a great help in pushing through the battles.

I'm done. This mini-battle was not nearly as painful as some of the more recent past battles and yet I still have a line for the spa. I enjoyed this battle much more than some of the others.

It took three attempts with my primary account and fast tracked the battle arena twice (paying 8 gold). I Won with avenging BM and lost with Lily and Rainbow.

On my second account took out Frightmare with Lily BM on first attempt.

Final results follow:

Rd 1: Night < Angelfire B
Rd 2: Bat < Angelfire B, angelfire BMB
Rd 3: Were < Topaz MM
Rd 4: Frankin < Gemstone B
Rd 5: Spider < Valkyrie B, bronzelalon BMB (lost with angelfire and guardian)
Rd 6: TrickOrTreat < lightening B, lightening BMB
Rd 7: Headless < spring lost, angelfire lost, won with lightening BMM
Rd 8: Phantom < marshmallow MBM, Guardian BM (lost with fortune)
Rd 9: Raven < Guardian (lost with Fuzzy, landworm, Pegasus)
Rd 10: Dracula < guardian BM
Rd 11: Diamond Prism < Diamond BMB (lost with gold leaf and crusader)
Rd 12: Frightmare < Lily BM, Avenging BM (lost with Lily and Rainbow)

azucita
10-19-14, 06:52 PM

I always use BMB.

peacock did it for me, just in case...

islandtyme
10-19-14, 06:53 PM
1. Night 1 > quetzal 10 bM
2. Bat 1> cirque 7 B
3. Were 4> honeybee 10 bbm
4. Franken 7> angelfire 10 Bm
5. Spider 10> Guardian 10 mbb, lost Diamond 10, kabuki 1
6. Trick or Treat 10> Spring 8 mM
7. Headless 12> Spring 8 mbb
8. Phantom 16> angelfire 10 mbb
9. Raven 18> quetzal 10 loss 3x, Pegasus loss, Soccer loss, fuzzy loss, Diamond loss, and more...finally ULT after 16 hours of fighting.
10. Dracula 18 > Angelfire 10
11. Diamond Prism 20 > Crusader 10 B 3rd time out of the spa was the charm!
12. Frightmare > Guardian 10 bbb

YAY! I got DP after only 4 losses, Crusader did out the third time out of the spa, Frightmare went down easily. I finished! Wahoo! Thank you all so much, I couldn't have done it without your posts and support. You guys rock!
Good luck to those still battling! 👻

azucita
10-19-14, 06:54 PM
Azucita,

I think Lip was on Diamond Prism the last time I spoke to her. So hopefully by now she is either on the last round or finished.

thanks for the update =)

gammarayburst
10-19-14, 07:13 PM
Fantastic! I just wanted to know so that I could congratulate you. Congratulations!

Thank you! I see that you won Frightmare a little while ago, so congrats to you as well! :D

freesiawoods
10-19-14, 07:24 PM
Haven't read back, just woke after a hellish night with allergies! Got Frightmare on my last account with Lily, sped up the last one after losing Space because I got tired of it.

Hope you have all finished or almost there.

melirish
10-19-14, 07:26 PM
W
Finally!

I always use BMB.

Congrats! Peacock worked for me on the last one!

melirish
10-19-14, 07:27 PM
I just won the tourney. Frightmare is in my storage. Dynasty came through like a champ is supposed to when the finish is in sight.

Frightmare Tournament

1 Night1 < Double Rainbow10 Bbb
2 Bat1 < Amazon10 bBb
3 Were4 < Topaz9 Bb
4 Franken7 < Amazon10 B
5 Spider10 < Amazon10 B
6 Trick or Treat10 < Kitsune10 bB
7 Headless12 < Astromancer10 mB
8 Phantom16 < Amazon10 mbb
9 Raven18 < White Rose10 B
10 Dracula18 < Dynasty10 bmb
11 Diamond Prism20 < Gold10 bmm
12 Frightmare20 < Dynasty10 bmb

Good luck to all of you who are still battling on.

Congrats Car 😃

Carbuck
10-19-14, 07:35 PM
Sped up the arena to try a dragon I thought for sure would win. It didn't. This tournament hates me.

I always use BMB.

12. Frightmare 20 < (lost Angelfire, Lily)

Oh no! I hope you still have time to try again.

Carbuck
10-19-14, 07:40 PM
I'm done. This mini-battle was not nearly as painful as some of the more recent past battles and yet I still have a line for the spa. I enjoyed this battle much more than some of the others.

It took three attempts with my primary account and fast tracked the battle arena twice (paying 8 gold). I Won with avenging BM and lost with Lily and Rainbow.

On my second account took out Frightmare with Lily BM on first attempt.

Final results follow:

Rd 1: Night < Angelfire B
Rd 2: Bat < Angelfire B, angelfire BMB
Rd 3: Were < Topaz MM
Rd 4: Frankin < Gemstone B
Rd 5: Spider < Valkyrie B, bronzelalon BMB (lost with angelfire and guardian)
Rd 6: TrickOrTreat < lightening B, lightening BMB
Rd 7: Headless < spring lost, angelfire lost, won with lightening BMM
Rd 8: Phantom < marshmallow MBM, Guardian BM (lost with fortune)
Rd 9: Raven < Guardian (lost with Fuzzy, landworm, Pegasus)
Rd 10: Dracula < guardian BM
Rd 11: Diamond Prism < Diamond BMB (lost with gold leaf and crusader)

Beautiful DL. Congratulations!

1. Night 1 > quetzal 10 bM
2. Bat 1> cirque 7 B
3. Were 4> honeybee 10 bbm
4. Franken 7> angelfire 10 Bm
5. Spider 10> Guardian 10 mbb, lost Diamond 10, kabuki 1
6. Trick or Treat 10> Spring 8 mM
7. Headless 12> Spring 8 mbb
8. Phantom 16> angelfire 10 mbb
9. Raven 18> quetzal 10 loss 3x, Pegasus loss, Soccer loss, fuzzy loss, Diamond loss, and more...finally ULT after 16 hours of fighting.
10. Dracula 18 > Angelfire 10

YAY! I got DP after only 4 losses, Crusader did out the third time out of the spa, Frightmare went down easily. I finished! Wahoo! Thank you all so much, I couldn't have done it without your posts and support. You guys rock!
Good luck to those still battling! ��

It was great seeing you on here. So happy you were able to pull out a win and with such short time to do it. Congratulations. Enjoy your new dragon.

Carbuck
10-19-14, 07:41 PM
Thank you! I see that you won Frightmare a little while ago, so congrats to you as well! :D

Thanks.

Congrats Car ��

Thanks.

Carbuck
10-19-14, 07:43 PM
I have to finish something before going to bed. It's been fun as usual. I hope there will be more winners before the time runs out.

Good luck! Goodnigbt!

azucita
10-19-14, 07:44 PM
I have to finish something before going to bed. It's been fun as usual. I hope there will be more winners before the time runs out.

Good luck! Goodnigbt!

congrats Carbuck =)

tuffyjkitten
10-19-14, 07:51 PM
Thanks carbuck and kklben! The wedding was awesome by the way. :)

Hubby beat Frightmare with Mummy 3. Yay!!

Hope everyone finished in time!

Tetelestai72
10-19-14, 08:00 PM
I am so surprised with how this tournament turned out for me. I was prepared to have to ultimate the last two because today got really busy and I didn't have time to check in and play. I figured it would take multiple tries for the diamond prism as well as the frightmare. Well I was very surprised when I beat diamond prism with one bash with a gold dragon AND the frightmare with one bash with Angelfire on the first attempt. I've never had great luck with this game (it took me until level 100+ to get my first diamond). I guess my luck has been waiting for me until today!

Congrats to all who got it!

scarletdragon18
10-19-14, 08:36 PM
Beat Frightmare with lvl 9 Mummy using the combo Bb!

Also, this is the first tourney I've ever won! Best part is I didn't use gold at all. =3

Bauxjangles
10-19-14, 09:00 PM
Down to the wire, indeed. I can't believe that it came this close til the timer was at 0:00. It took all of my gold but I got that beautiful, elusive beast and it was so worth it. I can't wait to evolve this little baby to level 10. Thank you so so so so sooooo much for all the help guys, and congrats to everyone else that won. :cool:

SHINeeFan23
10-19-14, 09:19 PM
Congrats to those who won. There is still 2:43 on the timer but I don't think I'll make it. It was reallllly close with water but sadly it got sent to the Spa. Oh well better luck next time right? lol Also thanks for everyone's advice it truly helped & y'all guys are the best!

Lipand5kids
10-19-14, 09:56 PM
Have 2 hrs and just lost to Dracula, Marshmallow is in the spa. Will try a few more.

ghostiemom
10-19-14, 10:00 PM
Have 2 hrs and just lost to Dracula, Marshmallow is in the spa. Will try a few more.

Ah lip that sucks. Been there, as you know! Keep it up til the timer runs out! Unless you need to sleep like a normal person, that is lol. I hope you make it!

ghostiemom
10-19-14, 10:02 PM
Congrats to those who won. There is still 2:43 on the timer but I don't think I'll make it. It was reallllly close with water but sadly it got sent to the Spa. Oh well better luck next time right? lol Also thanks for everyone's advice it truly helped & y'all guys are the best!

It ain't over til it's over! Keep plugging away! If you don't make it, at least you know you put up a good fight!

ghostiemom
10-19-14, 10:05 PM
Congrats carbuck, baux, scarlet, and all the other last-minute winners! Way to keep at it!

Lipand5kids
10-19-14, 10:09 PM
Ah lip that sucks. Been there, as you know! Keep it up til the timer runs out! Unless you need to sleep like a normal person, that is lol. I hope you make it!

Ok sped up and here it is
R1. Night 1< Lily 10 M
R2. Bat 1< Guardian 10 M
R7. Headless 12< Angelfire 10 Mbm
R10. Dracula 18< Easter Egg 10 mbb
R11. Diamond Prism 20< Diamond 10 mbb
R12. Frightmare 20<

Lost Diamond and Guardian will try in an hour. Spent 20 gold so far.

ghostiemom
10-19-14, 10:11 PM
Ok sped up and here it is
R1. Night 1< Lily 10 M
R2. Bat 1< Guardian 10 M
R12. Frightmare 20<

Lost Diamond and Guardian will try in an hour. Spent 20 gold so far.

Ooooo so so close. What are you going to try next? Got lily?

Lipand5kids
10-19-14, 10:13 PM
Ooooo so so close. What are you going to try next? Got lily?

Yes will try Lily next.

ghostiemom
10-19-14, 10:14 PM
Good luck lip, not sure I can stay awake much longer... I'll be checking in as long as my eyeballs stay open!

ghostiemom
10-19-14, 10:16 PM
Why is it always the two of us here at the end? Weirdos. I'm glad for once I'm done. Tired of sweating it out while the timer runs out.

SHINeeFan23
10-19-14, 10:20 PM
It ain't over til it's over! Keep plugging away! If you don't make it, at least you know you put up a good fight!

True but they are all in the spa but I did try Fairytale but got sent to the spa. Only another hour left hopefully my water will defeat him this time but even if it did I won't have time for the next round as I have no gold to speed up the round :(

Lipand5kids I hope you win! Good luck :)

SqueakyBoot
10-19-14, 10:20 PM
Finally. This tournament sucked.

I always use BMB.

12. Frightmare 20 < Angelfire 10 (lost Angelfire, Lily, Razorback)

Lipand5kids
10-19-14, 10:25 PM
Azucita,

Lol I wish, I was going on Dracula but had to work. But now I'm on Frightmare and hope to get him down. :)

freesiawoods
10-19-14, 10:27 PM
Glad you made it ghostie and everyone else! Cheering for you Lips!

Lipand5kids
10-19-14, 10:32 PM
Ugh so far lost Lily and Peacock, anyone else to use just in case. Don't have Dynasty, Jade, Razorback, Mummy and Emerald Knight.

saghaven
10-19-14, 10:47 PM
Do you have hibiscus or witch? You could try Aether if you have that.

Lipand5kids
10-19-14, 11:06 PM
Don't have Hibiscus and Witch but lost Angelfire and Ancestor won :)

R1. Night 1< Lily 10 M
R2. Bat 1< Guardian 10 M
R12. Frightmare 20< Ancestor 1 mBB

So glad to be done with less then an hour to go :D

azucita
10-19-14, 11:14 PM
congrats Lips!!!!

Shinee, sorry it didnt work out, sometimes the dragons are just too stubborn :) since i dont have diamond dragons and have only two champs, it also becomes hard many times and dont make it, but what the heck i just keep trying for next time :P see you in the next tournament =D

good night everyone!

SHINeeFan23
10-19-14, 11:19 PM
congrats Lips!!!!

Shinee, sorry it didnt work out, sometimes the dragons are just too stubborn :) since i dont have diamond dragons and have only two champs, it also becomes hard many times and dont make it, but what the heck i just keep trying for next time :P see you in the next tournament =D

good night everyone!

Thanks! I thought I had my water dragon healing but it was soccer :o Oh well I'll win my first tournament some day lol

SHINeeFan23
10-19-14, 11:19 PM

R1. Night 1< Lily 10 M
R2. Bat 1< Guardian 10 M

Congrats on your win!! :D

hugpete
10-20-14, 12:00 AM
Just won with 2 mins to spare. Sheesh! Stressful! Glad I got this cutie though.

Lipand5kids
10-20-14, 12:14 AM
Congrats on your win!! :D

Ty and you will win a tournament! Hugs and we'll all be here again to help. :)

Lipand5kids
10-20-14, 12:15 AM

Lol I know what you mean. I too was on the clock to get through 3 dragons in 2 hrs, lol. Had to speed but made it. Congrats on your new dragon egg. :)

trauma46
10-20-14, 01:40 AM
11. Diamond Bb
12. Emerald Knight Bb

congrats sophie :)

Okay. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for sucess with wathever decision you make on the final battles for her.

thanks sweetie .. I did an hourly fight and eventually got Frightmare on 3rd go (amazing things alarms) with Honeybee .. she better be happy !! :)

Yeah, I won Frightmare last night. I think I used either Double Rainbow or a Champion on it, but I can't remember for sure.

congrats :)

I just won the tourney. Frightmare is in my storage. Dynasty came through like a champ is supposed to when the finish is in sight.

Frightmare Tournament

12 Frightmare20 < Dynasty10 bmb

Good luck to all of you who are still battling on.

yahoo well done babe ;) congrats !

I would go for either sweetie .. good luck xx

trauma46
10-20-14, 01:48 AM
trauma how is D2 account right now?
.[/QUOTE
Well I ultimated DP as I was out of time and needed to sleep .. then did an hour by hour sleep/wake up till I got Frightmare down for her .. got it on 3rd try so thanks for askiong :) feel shattered this morning though !

[QUOTE=SHINeeFan23;985262]Soccer, Water & Mythic came close but I can't heal them as I have Forestfire healing now. I don't think I'm gonna make as it takes 2 freaking hours. I wish they could just change it to 1hr lol

oh sweetie *hug* thinking of you

but you got it :) congrats !! see just as well you didnt give up !

congrats ... :) well done on both accounts !

Good luck to those still battling! 👻

awesome well done islandtyme :)

Haven't read back, just woke after a hellish night with allergies! Got Frightmare on my last account with Lily, sped up the last one after losing Space because I got tired of it.

Hope you have all finished or almost there.

oh you poor thing ;( cant you go and see someone about them ? *hug* .. congrats on finishing !

Good luck! Goodnigbt!
nn sweetie xx thanks for all your help as usual !

hooray for tuffyhubby and glad you enjoyed the wedding :)

I am so surprised with how this tournament turned out for me. I was prepared to have to ultimate the last two because today got really busy and I didn't have time to check in and play. I figured it would take multiple tries for the diamond prism as well as the frightmare. Well I was very surprised when I beat diamond prism with one bash with a gold dragon AND the frightmare with one bash with Angelfire on the first attempt. I've never had great luck with this game (it took me until level 100+ to get my first diamond). I guess my luck has been waiting for me until today!

brilliant well done :)

Down to the wire, indeed. I can't believe that it came this close til the timer was at 0:00. It took all of my gold but I got that beautiful, elusive beast and it was so worth it. I can't wait to evolve this little baby to level 10. Thank you so so so so sooooo much for all the help guys, and congrats to everyone else that won. :cool:

awesome !

oh sweetie .. was so hoping you would make it ;( ..

ok .. will read on !

trauma46
10-20-14, 01:51 AM

R1. Night 1< Lily 10 M
R2. Bat 1< Guardian 10 M

hooray go Lips :)
well done babe ...

Thanks! I thought I had my water dragon healing but it was soccer :o Oh well I'll win my first tournament some day lol

*hug* you WILL win .. you have the staying power you just need a little luck .. see you next time ;)

congrats !

maizee0404
10-20-14, 01:51 AM
Well done carbuck lips squeakyboot gostie and everyone else its hard remembering all your names and i still cant get to grips with the multi quote ha! :P
You all did fantastic :)
Its been a pleasure as always talking to u all again i cant wait for the next one :) the forums are what makes these tourneys fun ;)
Carbuck u made me giggle Aye aye captain maizee hehe :) u won tho didnt ya see captain maizee knows :P
Trauma did D2s account make it think i missed the post???
Big hugs to you all! Well done everyone!! Xx

trauma46
10-20-14, 01:54 AM
Well done carbuck lips squeakyboot gostie and everyone else its hard remembering all your names and i still cant get to grips with the multi quote ha! :P
Its been a pleasure as always talking to u all again i cant wait for the next one :) the forums are what makes these tourneys fun ;)
Carbuck u made me giggle Aye aye captain maizee hehe :) u won tho didnt ya see captain maizee knows :P

*hug* maizee thanks for always being there ... if it wasnt for you guys I dont think I would bother !
Yes she made it (cos muggins here set my alarm hourly till Frightmare went down !) .. so she has her dragon and I am not doing that again :D
Kids eh :)
Huge congrats to all of you and sorry to those who didnt make it .. there is always a next time and I would be very surprised if they dont do another big one towards the end of this world event ! See you later everyone xxx A pleasure as always !

maizee0404
10-20-14, 02:07 AM
*hug* maizee thanks for always being there ... if it wasnt for you guys I dont think I would bother !
Yes she made it (cos muggins here set my alarm hourly till Frightmare went down !) .. so she has her dragon and I am not doing that again :D
Kids eh :)
Huge congrats to all of you and sorry to those who didnt make it .. there is always a next time and I would be very surprised if they dont do another big one towards the end of this world event ! See you later everyone xxx A pleasure as always !

Same 2 u hun wouldnt bother either id give up at the 1st loss ha!
Awww your some mammy for doing that! Say d2 was delighted ;) my son is after my baby account once his iphone is back he broke it so i do try to do the world events and tourneys for him never make it through tho ha baby acc ended up in headless couldnt get past him!
Big hugs :)

LonePudding
10-20-14, 02:23 AM
(cos muggins here set my alarm hourly till Frightmare went down !)

I was trying to do that...but I kinda fell asleep while setting the alarm...:rolleyes:Only I would! So close to winning my first tourney out of the millions I just sit and watch pass by:(

maizee0404
10-20-14, 02:58 AM
I was trying to do that...but I kinda fell asleep while setting the alarm...:rolleyes:Only I would! So close to winning my first tourney out of the millions I just sit and watch pass by:(

Oh no!! Dont worry hun theres always the next one :) and im secretly hoping it will be a prize of a champ ;)

kittymur
10-20-14, 03:51 AM
Congrats to all who won. And good luck in next tournament for those who had no luck in this one.

amerirish
10-20-14, 07:22 AM
Congrats to all the winners...I had a funeral to attend on Friday and had a bunch of kids over for the weekend (nephews and niece) so haven't been able to hit the boards.

I had a lot of trouble with Dracula so he took up a lot of time. Finally got him down with an Epic Champ (don't remember which one). So I ended up using an Ultimate on Diamond Prism and on Frightmare but still am happy to have won a new dragon.

I also was able to start crafting my Lightspeed so not a bad start to the week :)

freshfunin2008
10-20-14, 09:50 AM
Good job to all who won. Frightmare gave me a fright. I spend 13 rounds on this one before I was able to take it down. Got them in both accounts.

Good luck to all when the next full tourney starts.

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:18 AM
congrats Carbuck =)

Thanks

Good deal!

Excellent! Congratulations!

Beat Frightmare with lvl 9 Mummy using the combo Bb!

Also, this is the first tourney I've ever won! Best part is I didn't use gold at all. =3

Yay!! Congratulations!

Wonderful! Congratulations!

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:20 AM

I am still trying to read all the posts. I hope I see one later on that you made it.

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:24 AM
Congrats carbuck, baux, scarlet, and all the other last-minute winners! Way to keep at it!

Thanks.

True but they are all in the spa but I did try Fairytale but got sent to the spa. Only another hour left hopefully my water will defeat him this time but even if it did I won't have time for the next round as I have no gold to speed up the round :(

Lipand5kids I hope you win! Good luck :)

You did your best. Hopefully you will make it next time.

Finally. This tournament sucked.

I always use BMB.

12. Frightmare 20 < Angelfire 10 (lost Angelfire, Lily, Razorback)

Yay! Happy you made it. Congratulations!

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:28 AM

R1. Night 1< Lily 10 M
R2. Bat 1< Guardian 10 M

Awesome! You still got it Lip. No one knows how to pull out a last minute win better than you. LOL!! A big congratulations to you! {Hug}

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:30 AM

We will still be pulling for you to get your first win. Great fighting spirit! Looking forward to working together with you on the next tournament.

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:32 AM

Yay! You did it. So glad to hear from you and that you made it. Congratulations! Enjoy your new dragon.

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:37 AM

Yep. You know best. You see I followed your order to the letter. I got it first try. ;)

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:41 AM
Trauma,

Thanks.

A big congratulations to D2. So happy that she has her new dragon. Take care until next time. {Hug}

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:45 AM

LoneP,

You battled. Sorry you didn't make it. We are here to work together with you on the next tourney. You will win your first tourney. Take care of yourself. See you soon.

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:49 AM
Congrats to all the winners...I had a funeral to attend on Friday and had a bunch of kids over for the weekend (nephews and niece) so haven't been able to hit the boards.

I had a lot of trouble with Dracula so he took up a lot of time. Finally got him down with an Epic Champ (don't remember which one). So I ended up using an Ultimate on Diamond Prism and on Frightmare but still am happy to have won a new dragon.

I also was able to start crafting my Lightspeed so not a bad start to the week :)

We missed you. Given the circumstances now understand why you were not here. Sorry for your loss.

Indeed on the bright side, congrats on winning the tourney and crafting your Lightspeed.

Take good care of yourself.

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:53 AM
Good job to all who won. Frightmare gave me a fright. I spend 13 rounds on this one before I was able to take it down. Got them in both accounts.

Good luck to all when the next full tourney starts.

Fabulous! Congratulations to you! Hope to see you again next tourney.

Carbuck
10-20-14, 11:55 AM
Maizee,

Have a great week at work. See you during the next tourney.

Ciao!

LonePudding
10-20-14, 01:23 PM
I know that this is the wrong thread but I'm just so happy!
I didn't win the tournament but 44hours decided pop up on my den instead!
Nice alternative;)

Edit: To keep this more on topic, when's the next tournament?

melirish
10-20-14, 01:46 PM
Nice alternative;)

That is great!!!��

SHINeeFan23
10-20-14, 05:25 PM
Nice alternative;)

Congrats! I think they do the tournaments ever couple of weeks? Not too sure. I check on supremedynasty.com as they have timers on what's gonna be next. I think Spin to Win is next. I'm getting ready for my next tournament lol

LonePudding
10-21-14, 01:18 PM
Thanks, such a useful site!!