PDA

View Full Version : Game repeatedly won't connect even tho I'm online!!!

barbeegurlz
10-17-14, 04:55 AM
This game is giving me so much trouble! It kicks me off and says I'm not connected to Internet when I certainly am, then I have to try to reload and repeat the same actions over and over again...it very frustrating! What else can I do?!

[S8] Elsa
10-17-14, 10:05 AM
I checked your game and am able to connect normally. Can you please try shutting down your device and waiting 2 minutes (this ensures the internet connection is completely disconnected), then power back on and try to open the game again?

gabibbos
10-21-14, 02:39 AM
I have exactly the same problem both with dragon and castle story. It doesn't make any difference shutting down the game or the phone (iPhone 5). It is indeed going on since last updates, it happens each and every day all of a sudden.
It would be great if you could fix it as it is very annoying.
Thanks

[S8] Elsa
10-21-14, 10:46 AM
We had a maintenance yesterday. You should be able to get into the game now. :)

pikachu73
10-21-14, 03:51 PM
Elsa;986024']We had a maintenance yesterday. You should be able to get into the game now. :)

If planned maintenance, this really should be notified in-game in advance. It is considered best practice is IT Service delivery

If unplanned maintenance, a better error message could have been given. I initially thought I had an ISP issue and it appears I was not alone in thinking this. I had the same issue after connecting to a different ISP which ruled out any routing issues

I came to the forum, but they were down as well!!

Like many others, I lost valuable time and resources in DS and many other TeamLava games I play every day. I work full time, so don't always have time to check the forums and limited time to play games

gabibbos
10-22-14, 05:33 AM
Thanks it seems to be working fine now.