PDA

View Full Version : "Thank You" Thread

MelodicStars
10-16-14, 07:46 PM
I've noticed that TL really is trying to change the game based on a few of our suggestions and I just thought I would make a thread to say "thank you" for listening.

I meant to do this A LONG time ago, but I've forgotten about it : I've noticed that animals have been coming out a bit less than usual (instead of 3-4 a week I think it changed to 0-2 a week) and that is TOTALLY fine, GREAT in fact. It's just what I've been asking for and it really helps me and my friend who also plays the game :)

Even though TL doesn't necessarily change EVERYTHING based on what we think, I think that's okay. The little tweaks that make the game easier really do help in the end while the game still stays balanced enough for players to have a challenge but also have fun at the same time. I also might add to the list later on but I guess this is it for now. Feel free to add your own positive things you've noticed. I am also aware of the "not-so good things" TL has brought into the game but let's not get into that ;)

Things I've Noticed
-Fewer animals a week (well not anymore)
-Habitat costs were lowered (a bit after the game was released)
-A poll to see what the players wanted and it shows they are actually willing to listen to what we want (and I trust TL will introduce them eventually)
-New easy way to collect tips from neighbors.
-World Events
-New Decorations
-New Updated Epic Colors
-Tournaments
-New Achievements

I was originally going to just comment saying "thanks for the fewer animals a week" at the suggestion thread where my original thread was moved to but I can't find it so I've just decided to make a new thread.
Don't worry, I'm sure this thread will eventually be buried beneath the other threads, along with the ones I've created, as new ones pop up.

zenobia42
10-16-14, 08:32 PM
Well, it was a while ago now, but I really appreciated when they raised the level cap to 40, and opened up that third island for expansion. Some more levels and expansions soon would also be appreciated. :)

I also like the addition of the arena tournaments to the game. Those are WAY fun. And this first world event as well.

Like Chocolate, I am VERY grateful to get only 1-2 or 3 new animals a week instead of 5-6. The game was fast becoming one I was considering dropping because my album holes kept getting LARGER not smaller. Now I feel like we have a fighting chance to all complete it at some time or another. Even it it's weeks or months away.

Also, I had requested something in the comments and feedback section that actually happened this last update! Chances are it was not due to my suggestion and was in the works before I made the comment but I appreciate the change regardless: now when someone makes your habitat sparkle, it makes the collect icon appear above that habitat for easy collection. No more fishing around, trying to figure out which habitat in the extremely tight cluster of smalls squashed together due to lack of space is the one actually sparkling. Just log in, and tap the ones that have the collect icon! I love it!

MelodicStars
10-16-14, 09:55 PM
Well, it was a while ago now, but I really appreciated when they raised the level cap to 40, and opened up that third island for expansion. Some more levels and expansions soon would also be appreciated. :)

I also like the addition of the arena tournaments to the game. Those are WAY fun. And this first world event as well.

Like Chocolate, I am VERY grateful to get only 1-2 or 3 new animals a week instead of 5-6. The game was fast becoming one I was considering dropping because my album holes kept getting LARGER not smaller. Now I feel like we have a fighting chance to all complete it at some time or another. Even it it's weeks or months away.

Also, I had requested something in the comments and feedback section that actually happened this last update! Chances are it was not due to my suggestion and was in the works before I made the comment but I appreciate the change regardless: now when someone makes your habitat sparkle, it makes the collect icon appear above that habitat for easy collection. No more fishing around, trying to figure out which habitat in the extremely tight cluster of smalls squashed together due to lack of space is the one actually sparkling. Just log in, and tap the ones that have the collect icon! I love it!
I never noticed the collect button thing. Although, I did notice having the collect icon on top of a habitat even though when I tapped it, I only got 900 coins as opposed to the usual 15,000 or so. It all makes sense now :P

I actually think they added it to the update based on your suggestion. Not many people suggest things like that and I think the developers would have just left it as it was if it wasn't for you :)

flowless
10-17-14, 01:54 AM
I was really happy to see there were no new animals
As the vent by itself offer 4 to get

Collecting tips are very good improvement loving it

Last tournament wasn't such a nightmare like the previous ones

I hope they take on some of other suggestions too

Moving the breeding den from its awkward position
Maybe upgrading the farms to smaller size so we would have better space

Keep up the good work TL

bluefoxcrystal
10-17-14, 07:28 PM
Well... TL...
Thank you for the wonderful game ^^ for the world events, for the tournies, for the cute animals (and the not so cute animals :p). For the beautiful decor (heres looking at da pumpkin patch and trees and flower gardens ^^).

flowless
10-18-14, 01:53 AM
Lol not many thankful players on the this forum

cquinn32
10-18-14, 12:39 PM
I too am thankful for this game I really enjoy playing it. They have made a few minor improvements. Would be nice to hear from someone from TL thanking US for making their game a success. A little appreciation goes a long way!!

sanya87
10-18-14, 02:22 PM
I appreciate also they slowed it down a bit with bringing new animals in the game :) at least now we can try to keep up little bit. Also, we have been getting more new animals from battles, tournaments and now this event that is really nice.

Splashy81
10-18-14, 03:49 PM
Wow!! I just reinstalled my game after the latest update & thanks, TL, for the several creatures that have new, updated art for their epic level!! Just gorgeous!! I am sooo pleased about this as I enjoy leveling the critters up to epic just for the art! I think I'm going to change directions & start working on my Firefox! Lovely new art!!

New/updated epic art:

I don't think the Conducktor changed, but the back of his wings is just beautiful!

MelodicStars
10-18-14, 06:08 PM
Those are DEFINITELY improved colors for the epic stages :) they look much better than before.

zenobia42
10-18-14, 06:13 PM
They really are. I never liked the original epic firefox and so never upgraded mine even though I was so close it would have been cheap. When I saw the new, improved one in someone else's park yesterday, though, I leveled mine to epic right away!

And the conductor was like that before. Which is why I made one a few days ago lol. I'm all about making the pretty or cool-looking epics now.

sanya87
10-19-14, 12:51 AM
I didn't even know they changed epic colors! Those are much much better, nice job TL! I am waiting my sea drake is finished to evolve to the epic stage and then I will finally put my vinotaur :)

TeabytheSea3
10-19-14, 06:12 AM
I didn't even notice the new epic colors until you pointed them out, but they are so much nicer looking.

I love the new collection icons. I was coming here just to mention how much easier it is to collect coins from your habitats.

I love the new Halloween game collecting apples for prizes.

I love all of the battle arenas. It is a chance for a new creature along with great opportunities to obtain coins, gems & apples.

I also love the graphics in this game. Nothing is flat, it's all been done really well.

Thank you TL

SANDSCApe
10-19-14, 07:44 AM
When players challenge TeamLava's concept of balance, I'm reminded of the animated NickToon series Avatar, The Last Airbender. General Iro of the Fire Nation is always going on about "Baaalance" (that's how he says it) while his nephew, Prince Zuko seethes with barely contained impatience.
Iro is usually talking about the interrelationship between Fire, Earth, Air and Water, but he always ends up applying "baaalance" to all aspects of life - beauty, nature, patience, self-control...

I'm a lot like Prince Zuko sometimes - honor, Fire-bending and whatnot -- so I'm rather obsessed with the BALANCE of the elements in battle, in particular, FIRE! This is one of the more delightfully complicated elements in battle. It's the only element that is strong against two others (Nature & Dark) AND weak against two others (Earth & Water). It's hard to fight with it and not have something neutralized in the process.

Other times I'm laid back like Iro, taking a positive, patient and amusing perspective of TeamLava's balance decisions. What some see as stumbling blocks, I see as an opportunity to slow down and enjoy the beauty of Fantasy Forest. "Baaalance." Not worrying about the many animals I'm missing; appreciating the ones I DO have. Not rushing to get them to epic stage; enjoying them as babies, juveniles and adults in original coloring; adoring the feeding animations and marveling at the battle animations. Not scrambling to expand, clear and build on all 41 plots and drumming my fingers for more land; seeking instead a beautiful layout -- one with "baaalance" among the elements, creatures, buildings, decorations, etc.

Thank you, TeamLava, for the beautiful forests, the mesmerizing and humorous creatures, the tantalizing battles and, yes, the often infuriating balance to which I find all kinds of ways to adjust. I am loving and enjoying Fantasy Forest Story.

Speaking of Fire, can we finally see that Gem-Fire hybrid, please, please? Gem strong against Earth & Nature but weak against Dark; Fire strong against Dark & Nature but weak against Water & Earth. My mind is exploding with the possibilities. Bring me that Rumptifusel!

I already expressed my thanks last week, but I'll add a new thank-you for our first World Event, which I was requesting in the Holiday Suggestions thread only hours before they rolled it out. And thanks in advance for the frightful delightful new super rare you will offer us in a new Tournament this Tuesday, which WON'T be another Dark-Fire, or Dark-Nature or Earth-Fire, because an Electric-Dark super would be SO welcome as a Halloween treat!

And since I know TeamLava won't leave us hanging, thanks for the increased opportunities to collect pumpkins that I just KNOW you'll give us any day now. Thank you, TeamLava. Fantasy Forest rocks!

SANDSCApe
10-19-14, 07:46 AM
What are we gonna do for Thanksgiving Day next month?

zenobia42
10-19-14, 09:06 AM
What are we gonna do for Thanksgiving Day next month?

I want a turducken!

zenobia42
10-21-14, 03:40 PM
Wow!! I just reinstalled my game after the latest update & thanks, TL, for the several creatures that have new, updated art for their epic level!! Just gorgeous!! I am sooo pleased about this as I enjoy leveling the critters up to epic just for the art! I think I'm going to change directions & start working on my Firefox! Lovely new art!!

New/updated epic art:

I don't think the Conducktor changed, but the back of his wings is just beautiful!

So we express appreciation for these new epic colors, then two of them (firefox & vinotaur) REVERT to the old terrible cyan popsicle versions? WTH?

sanya87
10-21-14, 04:53 PM
My vinotaur didnt change back to the old one. So i visited your forest and firefox i saw was the new, nice one. Maybe its something with your game?

zenobia42
10-21-14, 07:43 PM
My vinotaur didnt change back to the old one. So i visited your forest and firefox i saw was the new, nice one. Maybe its something with your game?

I tried deleting and reinstalling my game again less than an hour ago and I still have the old, ugly firefox on my screen. :( I don't know what else to do to get the pretty one back.

arikatu
10-21-14, 08:07 PM
I tried deleting and reinstalling my game again less than an hour ago and I still have the old, ugly firefox on my screen. :( I don't know what else to do to get the pretty one back.

I have the same issue, but it's not only with Fire Fox and Vinotaur: none of my creatures in their habitats have the updated artwork...

zenobia42
10-21-14, 08:09 PM
I have the same issue, but it's not only with Fire Fox and Vinotaur: none of my creatures in their habitats have the updated artwork...

I just had a thought. Maybe this has something to do with the servers going down for a while yesterday. I wonder if the servers lost the recent info and had to go to a backup... which had the old art. If that is the case, it's actually good news as it means they will presumably upload the new, much more attractive artwork again, hopefully soon.

I think this is very possible considering that the servers went down without any warning to us... perhaps their being down was not intentional.

Also, this theory jives with the fact that some people lost more artwork than others. Maybe we connect to different servers which were last backed up at different times before they all crashed.

Just a thought.

arikatu
10-21-14, 08:27 PM
I just had a thought. Maybe this has something to do with the servers going down for a while yesterday. I wonder if the servers lost the recent info and had to go to a backup... which had the old art. If that is the case, it's actually good news as it means they will presumably upload the new, much more attractive artwork again, hopefully soon.

I think this is very possible considering that the servers went down without any warning to us... perhaps their being down was not intentional.

Also, this theory jives with the fact that some people lost more artwork than others. Maybe we connect to different servers which were last backed up at different times before they all crashed.

Just a thought.

A thought that totally makes sense. This might also explain why there was nothing new today: they're probably busy working out the kinks with that last update (and the server?), and they'll roll it out again when it's all sorted. The servers going down was a surprise, but it was great that they got things back up again quickly. (:

In terms of the artwork, I have a feeling it might not have been as noticeable because a large majority of us don't seem to raise the levels of our animals past 10, haha.

flowless
10-22-14, 01:15 AM
Am thankful for no updates today

I like slower version of game

kita_drisk
10-22-14, 01:04 PM
Am thankful for no updates today

I like slower version of game

I'm also thankful for a slower game style. Allows me to collect more coins before spending them all again! I'm also thankful that they managed to work through the server problem quickly. I didn't even realize they had one until I came onto the forum today.

sanya87
10-22-14, 01:11 PM
Me too i like that the game slowed down a little bit but i cant seem to breed nothing new either to fill in those 7 holes in my album.

EviBrooklyn
10-22-14, 03:07 PM
I'll be thankful as soon as we get the new expansions !!

MelodicStars
10-23-14, 07:28 AM
Me too i like that the game slowed down a little bit but i cant seem to breed nothing new either to fill in those 7 holes in my album.

I hear ya. This past few days, all I've been breeding were NOTHING BUT FIREFOXES. Cosmic Phoenix is gonna take a long time to get :( BUT I have deteremination :P

sweetypies97
10-23-14, 11:47 PM
THANK YOU for the tournament! where we get two pumpkins per win!!

zenobia42
10-24-14, 02:42 PM
Thank you, TL, for that extremely brief moment in time when there were only 1-2 new animals per week. I miss it already.

55lee55
10-26-14, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the Tournament and the awesome animal and habitat prizes! I am really enjoying playing this Event! Thanks for the attention to artistic detail and the Tournament that showed up just when I needed it!

Drachenia
11-04-14, 09:18 AM
Hello! Your complains constantly about Team Lava in the topics !!! It's a shame to do so !!!!! Just think of the players, where do not have the Crystal Unicorn. Some have six or more Emerald Dragon and Crystal Unicorn 2 or more. Team Lava looks that there are equal opportunities for all players. Think times about how sad the players are, where no Ultra Rare animal have and the neighbors see how much Crystal Unicorn and Emerald Dragons this have got
thank you

I think team lava really great, the game is fun. They also go to the players, have the wish or are dissatisfied. Thank you TL and team for the great work

MelodicStars
11-04-14, 10:14 PM
Thank you, TL, for that extremely brief moment in time when there were only 1-2 new animals per week. I miss it already.
You've noticed too? I was so happy for the little time they slowed down. But you know the saying: "happiness never lasts"

MelodicStars
11-04-14, 10:22 PM
Hello! Your complains constantly about Team Lava in the topics !!! It's a shame to do so !!!!! Just think of the players, where do not have the Crystal Unicorn. Some have six or more Emerald Dragon and Crystal Unicorn 2 or more. Team Lava looks that there are equal opportunities for all players. Think times about how sad the players are, where no Ultra Rare animal have and the neighbors see how much Crystal Unicorn and Emerald Dragons this have got
thank you

I think team lava really great, the game is fun. They also go to the players, have the wish or are dissatisfied. Thank you TL and team for the great work
That's precisely why this is a "Thank You" thread, not a "Complain About Unfairness" thread.

I think other people are still having fun even without the unicorn or dragon. There's tons of people who don't have ultra rares on this forum but they still love to contribute and help the community. TL obviously makes great games, but the community forums is where they can improve from feedback.

I'm aware TL tries to make things fair for all players and still tries to make a living. Just think of us as giving feedback with some constructive criticism :P

kita_drisk
11-05-14, 10:03 AM
I'm incredibly grateful for the slow down on animal releases during the tournament. I'm also thankful that the tournament was achievable without spending a ton of gems. A bit nerve-wracking at the end, but that made it more enjoyable (for me, at least).

Crr008
11-05-14, 10:52 AM
I appreciate the battlegrounds and the slow down periods in animal releases. I like the animal designs and the creativity used when naming and designing new animals. I also like the shorter breed times than DS. Very fun game.

EviBrooklyn
11-06-14, 01:50 PM
Somehow I'm grateful of the cute world event animals. I don't know about you guys, but I think they were all cute, especially the bat cat and the skeletal dragon. I wish the piggy gem would have looked different but.. I guess being a creative designer it has to be a very difficult job. You'll run out of ideas eventually

sanya87
11-06-14, 02:05 PM
I would also like to thank TL for all the Halloween animals and that awesome habitat :) the event was really great, glad I was able to participate in it!

JeannesThinkin
11-07-14, 11:13 PM
Can we please take a moment to appreciate the animated waterfall, and the animated water?

EviBrooklyn
12-03-14, 09:05 AM
Honestly I'm grateful for the news expansions. I'm really enjoying them though I'll be done soon.
I am glad we have some room to play now and I love the graphics in this game a lot, and the new animals etc etc
This has been my fav game for the past 6-7 months !!
Way to go TL !!

Drachenia
12-28-14, 07:00 PM
Hi TL and his team, I would like to say thank you for this great game. I love fantasy story, it is so beautiful and the graphics, animation and colors so beautiful and harmonious. Thanks also for this Habitat wonderful Christmas and the Christmas animals. :D

flowless
12-29-14, 05:56 AM
Thankful for no animlas while at tounament

And thankful for knowning no crafting

And even though i complain alot here

I admit am addicted to this game
Much more improvement than dragon visually
And less drama ( crafting , quest , clock )

Phaedrakiki
01-06-15, 03:01 PM
I love this game, with all the cute critters, fun events & exciting tournaments. Thank you!

I have been a bit disappointed by my lack of luck in breeding holiday critters. But in the past few weeks, I noticed you've made it so we can breed more than one new critter with the same parents. Like the Toy Poodle & Reindeer. And more recently, Menoram & Confetti Yeti! It increases our chances a little...Thanks!

I really love this game!

kbli7355
01-13-15, 02:36 PM
I love this game, with the graphics and the designs of animals. And sometimes the games gives me a lucky week, and I got lots of new animals during those times.

I'm also expecting more in this game and I believe it will get better and better. Thank you for taking your time on creating this game, TL.