PDA

View Full Version : Spook Trap a Trap??

cedarhollow
10-16-14, 04:24 PM
I purchased the spook trap for 5 diamonds knowing that it was a one-time thing meaning that it would trap one spook. But what I did NOT know was that you need a piece of candy as bait that can only be created in the Cauldron which must be purchased for 160 diamonds!!! Nowhere is that mentioned so of course I am now stuck with a spook trap that I can do nothing with because I have nowhere near the number of diamonds to purchase the cauldron. And quite frankly had I known that I had to purchase the cauldron for this part to work, I would not have purchased the spook trap. So, did I get scammed? Or will you do the right thing and put a note on the spook trap that indicates it requires the cauldron in order to work? I dont care about the 5 diamonds...chalk it up to experience (not a happy one however), but I think it is only fair to warn your players before they make the same mistake.

JzKalika
10-16-14, 04:42 PM
I purchased the spook trap for 5 diamonds knowing that it was a one-time thing meaning that it would trap one spook. But what I did NOT know was that you need a piece of candy as bait that can only be created in the Cauldron which must be purchased for 160 diamonds!!! Nowhere is that mentioned so of course I am now stuck with a spook trap that I can do nothing with because I have nowhere near the number of diamonds to purchase the cauldron. And quite frankly had I known that I had to purchase the cauldron for this part to work, I would not have purchased the spook trap. So, did I get scammed? Or will you do the right thing and put a note on the spook trap that indicates it requires the cauldron in order to work? I dont care about the 5 diamonds...chalk it up to experience (not a happy one however), but I think it is only fair to warn your players before they make the same mistake.

You will start finding the Pumpkin Pop tomorrow as part of the Halloween Item Hunt! :)