PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help ... ?

FigmentValley
10-16-14, 04:17 PM
Perhaps I am simply losing my mind, or perhaps I truly do not understand how this works, but....

How does one get the bombs for the mine?

I have hatched a Zappra and a Chromadile now -and have not gotten bombs. I have evolved a Zappra and received no bombs.

What am I doing wrong?

????????????

cquinn32
10-16-14, 04:25 PM
You receive bombs for placing an egg on the nest. the limit is set at 15 bombs so make sure you're not already at the max before placing your egg or you won't recieve any.

FigmentValley
10-16-14, 04:37 PM
I have placed numerous eggs. I have no bombs. I have no runes. I receive no bombs.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

zenobia42
10-16-14, 05:14 PM
What level are you, FigmentValley? Have you expanded to the square in front of the mine yet? You have to expand there before you start getting bombs for it.

FigmentValley
10-16-14, 05:21 PM
I am level 33. I have expanded well past that point. I used to get bombs. I have not gotten any since this event began.

zenobia42
10-16-14, 08:45 PM
I am level 33. I have expanded well past that point. I used to get bombs. I have not gotten any since this event began.

By any chance do you already have 15 bombs in your inventory? For some reason I cannot fathom, the game has a limit of only 15 bombs you are allowed to have at any time. So if you have 15, you have to use some of them to get new ones. Is that it? If not, I'd suggest you write to TL support.

FigmentValley
10-17-14, 07:04 AM
No bombs. No runes. No nothing. I HAD bombs. I used them to mine for runes. I have not gotten any since the event began. I unloaded the game and reloaded it. I have a terrorier egg coming off the nest and a sea drake egg going on the nest in about 10 minutes. If nothing happens, I'm notifying TL.

:(

TokiChunsa
10-17-14, 07:06 AM
Try notifying TL for the problem. They should be able to give you a more direct answer.

FigmentValley
10-17-14, 07:20 AM
I hatched the terrorier, placed a SeaDrake egg and got 3 bombs this time. Perhaps the reloading did something.

Is slightly less than 1 bomb per 5 hours on the egg a normal return?

(I find myself questioning everything, now.....)

TokiChunsa
10-17-14, 07:33 AM
I hatched the terrorier, placed a SeaDrake egg and got 3 bombs this time. Perhaps the reloading did something.

Is slightly less than 1 bomb per 5 hours on the egg a normal return?

(I find myself questioning everything, now.....)

I get one bomb for hatching a fairy ferret. I think it depends on how many hrs it's is

zenobia42
10-17-14, 08:23 AM
I think it's 1 bomb for every 6 hours... and if you have hours that were not enough to make another bomb, they carry over to your next one.

So for example, if you start with 0 hours carried over, and breed something that is 10 hours, you get 1 bomb + 4 hours carried over. Then if you get a fairy ferret, it is 3 hours + the 4 carried over = 1 bomb + 1 hour carried over.

ETA: Yes, it is confirmed to be 6 hours accumulated incubation time = 1 bomb.

FigmentValley
10-17-14, 09:04 AM
Thank you! :)

Then what I received was within normal expectations.

Perhaps the dump of the program was enough to fix this. Either way, it appears to be functioning within normal parameters now.

This forum is great! You have answered my questions and put my mind at ease.

Thank you again.

:)

zenobia42
10-17-14, 09:06 AM
Glad it's working correctly for you!

Now if we could only get TL to make the emerald blocker panda fails to drop a pumpkin each. It's really not right that we have to spend an hour on each fail and get ZERO pumpkins for our efforts, even if we spend all day at it. Taking 3 weeks off trying for an emerald, when we already have to take literally 180 times as long as the early lucky ones to cycle through fails is really re-opening and rubbing a lot of salt in that wound. When it is going to take months and months of effort to get an emerald (as compared to the solid half-day or so it used to take), saying you either have to ALSO wait 3 weeks for the event to be over or sacrifice all your pumpkins from hatching is not right.