PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Halloween Edition

pipita1336
10-16-14, 01:56 PM
Why some can access to a Halloween edition? Some of the players have more ovens and appliances that I cannot access to......shouldn't these games be the same to all type of devices?

pipipooh1977
10-16-14, 02:27 PM
Why some can access to a Halloween edition? Some of the players have more ovens and appliances that I cannot access to......shouldn't these games be the same to all type of devices?

The other appliances that you see in player's bakeries are from last year's Halloween goal. Players who didn't do last year's goal won't have these appliances and they won't ever get them. Once any set of goals, holiday or non holiday, expire the appliances & decor that go with them stay locked forever.

kooky panda
10-16-14, 02:30 PM
The Halloween items you are seeing are from previous years and previous versions of the games. If you are new player, you will not have access to these older items.
Sorry.

LavaRain8
10-16-14, 05:32 PM
If you're on Android, you can still find the Halloween and Thanksgiving Editions in the Amazon App Store. If you don't have the base Amazon App, you can download that first to see about getting all that you need to activate games downloaded from their app store.

pipita1336
10-17-14, 04:50 PM
Thanks so much for your reply....too bad I have an Iphone......will see if I can access to Amazon App from there!

ElaineCarrel
10-17-14, 05:43 PM
Thanks so much for your reply....too bad I have an Iphone......will see if I can access to Amazon App from there!
Apple devices do not allow u to access other stores. It only allows u to access the Apple App Store. Believe me I tried already.

1prettyldy
10-17-14, 06:41 PM
My Nook HD+ uses the Google Play Store...how would downloading the Amazon Store affect my Nook?