PDA

View Full Version : Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Mikachernova
10-25-14, 12:31 AM
Has anybody finished step 2 for any of our new quests. Maybe there is a step 3 that when completed will give us thousands of candy corns, because really that's what we need.
Lol , that would be a miracle :)

genellemac
10-25-14, 12:34 AM
Has anybody finished step 2 for any of our new quests. Maybe there is a step 3 that when completed will give us thousands of candy corns, because really that's what we need.

No such luck, I have finished a step 2 and no other steps. Cruel.

jim23cash
10-25-14, 12:50 AM
I don't know what is up with either the percentage or the circle graph, but we are over halfway to the 2nd prize. Community total is over 233 million,and we need around167 million to get the 2nd prize. We still have a lot of time left. Don't give up hope, we can still make it!

idrispad
10-25-14, 01:02 AM
Didn't exactly the same concerns about the third community prize come up with the Pyre stones event?

janddolphins
10-25-14, 02:36 AM
Havnt posted much lately, but I did want to just say, while I am not going crazy over this event, I am anticipating getting the prizes although as others have stated a few days ago I have noticed a significant decrease in the amount of candy corn with my corn collection. It used to be every 3-5 and now is more like every 10-15 at times, are others still noticing this? If so that may be part of the reason for the slow down in numbers too, but plenty of time left! I don't have the cow yet despite playing multiple times a day, but am at 1900 so hopefully this weekend :) Almost have my haunted hall at 4, but my returns from adventures are also ****ing me so that's slowing me some. Really though as long as I get the cow for this event I will be happy as it's my "most wanted" item. Havn't picked out my name for her yet lol

I've already learned from past events this is just a game and I won't let it worry or upset me, so going to enjoy it and enjoy what I get.

Ps I am in the club of no specials still from adventure either yet (want that Hayride and scarecrow!) so hoping the game will be fair and by the end all players who send them out daily get them :) especially as that is not even something that you can buy with gems but pure luck.

Happy Halloween tapping everyone! Don't forget to brush your teeth extra during this event!

jbfps116
10-25-14, 03:23 AM
Ps I am in the club of no specials still from adventure either yet (want that Hayride and scarecrow!) so hoping the game will be fair and by the end all players who send them out daily get them :) especially as that is not even something that you can buy with gems but pure luck.

I know! I would gladly pay 200 gems for the hayride I want it so bad! Haven't gotten one lucky thing from the mission... and now my house is level 5 and 100 candy away from the cauldron... so maybe if I'm charitable and keep going on missions, kindness for the community will pay me back ! lol

rainsunset
10-25-14, 04:14 AM
I've made fur for baron. After that we have another task for the baron to give him 10 gold nuggets and to visit 20 members of community. And you'll get only 30 candies for it.

janddolphins
10-25-14, 04:14 AM
Jbfps, Congrats on level 5! 2-3 adventures a day, most days, just got mine back this morning and still 18/20 bats to level 4....I think my eyes are deceiving me because I thought that was what I was at before the adventure but it must have been 17. either way, these bats **** me! It must be because they know I hate and am scared of them in real life! Lol

fari85
10-25-14, 04:50 AM
I know! I would gladly pay 200 gems for the hayride I want it so bad! Haven't gotten one lucky thing from the mission... and now my house is level 5 and 100 candy away from the cauldron... so maybe if I'm charitable and keep going on missions, kindness for the community will pay me back ! lol

How are you guys doing it Ian at hardly 1200 candies and play at least 3-4 times a day and send on adventures twice daily but hv been able to upgrade only too Lvl 3

Am I playing wrong or is everyone playing with gems....some tips to increase my candy collection will be highly appreciated I really want the cauldron

Also wat does the second community price do???

outhouse01
10-25-14, 05:05 AM
Box - what box!

3 adventures per day, excluding day 1 where only did 2. That means 25 trips as just sent the most recent out.

Again, Box - what box. They don't exist in my place.

Happy clicking to all. Cheers.

GC5410
10-25-14, 05:12 AM
After mostly getting 1 and 1 from adventures, I just got 3 and 3!! Yay :) can now upgrade my HH to lv 4! Nearly at 2000 candy corn too, finally feel like I'm getting somewhere! Still no boxes from adventure though :(

janddolphins
10-25-14, 05:26 AM
Well I can say at least one good thing came for me after the new update, my new collection of corn this morning has increased back to collection corn on average to 3-5 again, so I am hoping that stays so I can get that cow faster!

belbar22
10-25-14, 05:27 AM
How are you guys doing it Ian at hardly 1200 candies and play at least 3-4 times a day and send on adventures twice daily but hv been able to upgrade only too Lvl 3

Am I playing wrong or is everyone playing with gems....some tips to increase my candy collection will be highly appreciated I really want the cauldron

I am embarrassed to admit I probably play in average 2-3 times an hour on my phone and constantly in the evening after work.

2nd prize just a decoration

Just got the cauldron on phone and 500 candies away from it on my iPad which is probably a couple of days cos I have a busy weekend. Both devices have HH at L4 although on iPad I am only getting 1 bat per adventures so very slow progress.

jbfps116
10-25-14, 05:31 AM
"Am I playing wrong or is everyone playing with gems....some tips to increase my candy collection will be highly appreciated I really want the cauldron"

let me see....
Have 2 Wizard schools, levels 2 and 4.
2 Jack o Lanterns
I spent a MAX of 50 gems buying a few tiaras for 15 and speeding up things for a few gems to hurry up...
I do not have 3rd knowledge shard, ie no energy from collecting crops
you need to make at least 180 ish a day to get the last prize, I've been doing much more.
spend almost all energy on corn and making it in kitchen
"How are you guys doing it Ian at hardly 1200 candies"
you CAN do it still if you make around 225 corn a day!!! I did the math
I only bought TWO ghosts to finish my house

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-25-14, 05:54 AM
Didn't exactly the same concerns about the third community prize come up with the Pyre stones event?
YES, lol!
And to repeat what I've posted earlier: during the Pyre Festival, we got the 2nd community prize on the 2nd Thursday, around update time (equivalent of 5 days from now, for this event) and we got the 3rd & last community prize in the middle of the night before the FINAL DAY of the event.
So, keep chugging everyone, we still got LOTS of time! :)

Mikachernova
10-25-14, 05:57 AM
Drops from new cauldron:
Magic cement!!!:)
Ivy's hot sauce
Builder' s paste
Super glue
Red, blue, yellow dye
Enchanter's essence

I still hope it will drop a mythic essence one day )))

mnjcafe
10-25-14, 06:24 AM
Drops from new cauldron:
Magic cement!!!:)
Ivy's hot sauce
Builder' s paste
Super glue
Red, blue, yellow dye
Enchanter's essence

I still hope it will drop a mythic essence one day )))

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that!

1400 candy corn here... finally gave in and bought the jack o lantern because I want to ensure that I get all the prizes! Plus, I think it is super cute and will make a nice decoration through the end of November for Thanksgiving if I turn the face around. Side note, in real life, I have a pumpkin on my front porch and it is attracting a lot of garden slugs (eww), let's just hope nothing like that happens in the game!!!

larisata
10-25-14, 07:28 AM
Wild men who catch the candy corn in flight,
Collecting ghosts and bats along the way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

I am absolutely loving this event. It is entertaining, challenging, and well thought out. The armored skirt is sheer genius. I have the adorable, if just a tiny bit scary, Cowntess Moonerva and soon the cauldron will be mine. (How good is a cauldron that makes its own potions!! Eat your heart out Harry Potter!) I will keep harvesting corn with my bare hands to the very end to try to get that spooky tree.

Well done and thank you TL for a great event.

Jennerwein1
10-25-14, 07:30 AM
Box - what box!

3 adventures per day, excluding day 1 where only did 2. That means 25 trips as just sent the most recent out.

Same here, 3 adventures a day, need 2 bats and 2 ghosts for Lvl 5 HH. Supplies for a total of 3 adventures left. So I guess no hayride or scare crow for me either. But I have 9 benches and 6 pumpkin hatches! oh well.

swstar
10-25-14, 07:38 AM
so help! been to my theater twice and nothing. I know it is random but come on!!!!! ack this is annoying.

8hat
10-25-14, 07:39 AM
I'm going to have to buy a glimmer rock formation or two for the silver...we were all in deep with the tiaras and then they hit us with that silver platter for Greselda...sheesh

swstar
10-25-14, 07:42 AM
I'm going to have to buy a glimmer rock formation or two for the silver...we were all in deep with the tiaras and then they hit us with that silver platter for Greselda...sheesh

i got lucky and had one ready for an adventure but i feel you. an energy be would be nice to help us..there is so much to do!

GC5410
10-25-14, 07:56 AM
so help! been to my theater twice and nothing. I know it is random but come on!!!!! ack this is annoying.

I've tried 3 times on one account and nothing, yet got it on first try on my other account! Frustrating...

fluffybutter007
10-25-14, 08:43 AM
I think my cownt moo-moo is broken. She only wants to drop regular cow drops (milk, hide, and fertilizer). Lol

Queenzod
10-25-14, 08:51 AM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing that!

1400 candy corn here... finally gave in and bought the jack o lantern because I want to ensure that I get all the prizes! Plus, I think it is super cute and will make a nice decoration through the end of November for Thanksgiving if I turn the face around. Side note, in real life, I have a pumpkin on my front porch and it is attracting a lot of garden slugs (eww), let's just hope nothing like that happens in the game!!!

Ivy would prolly cook those slugs up into a pie...MmmmMmm!

BriarAvenue
10-25-14, 09:50 AM
I think my cownt moo-moo is broken. She only wants to drop regular cow drops (milk, hide, and fertilizer). Lol
Same here, but I notice mine is not full size like someone said.
So maybe it needs to grow, perhaps by 10 collections.

BriarAvenue
10-25-14, 10:14 AM
I'm in no box club as well. 2 adventures daily when started
but switched to 3 after upgraded HH to lvl 2. Now need 6 more bats for lvl 5
Hopefully I can make it in 2 more adventures (1 is underway)
and I still have supplies for 12 more adventures.

Lvl 50, 1 wizard school, 1 each Alicorn n the pink one.
No pumpkin, no mermaid pool. Just collect from mines n deep mines.
Did expend 1 deep cave formation from the stock for silver.
Max on wool, fur, fang, corn when started.
Spent 20 gems on HH upgrades for the last item. Got 30 from the Baron.
Got extra energies from visiting neighbors daily.
Now at 2634 candies. Should get the last individual prize today I guess.
No luck with the 2 theaters collection sofar.
Still manage to do some work at Fairies huts, n the dark seed growing
Though I finished sister sister a while ago, but need the permit to expand into the last plot.
And I set my iPad alarm for adventure collection,
n then do a bit of corn harvest n candy collections then while at work.
Then play mainly after work.
For me this event is far less stressful than the summer one.
Thanks TL for listening.

PurpleScorpion76
10-25-14, 10:25 AM
Wild men who catch the candy corn in flight,
Collecting ghosts and bats along the way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

I am absolutely loving this event. It is entertaining, challenging, and well thought out. The armored skirt is sheer genius. I have the adorable, if just a tiny bit scary, Cowntess Moonerva and soon the cauldron will be mine. (How good is a cauldron that makes its own potions!! Eat your heart out Harry Potter!) I will keep harvesting corn with my bare hands to the very end to try to get that spooky tree.

Well done and thank you TL for a great event.

Here here!

snowfroguk
10-25-14, 10:27 AM
Jbfps, Congrats on level 5! 2-3 adventures a day, most days, just got mine back this morning and still 18/20 bats to level 4....I think my eyes are deceiving me because I thought that was what I was at before the adventure but it must have been 17. either way, these bats **** me! It must be because they know I hate and am scared of them in real life! Lol

I wish we could trade! I currently have 24 bats and just 9 ghosts?! I think my bats are scaring away the ghosts!!

Chaotarch
10-25-14, 10:45 AM
Lol, TL should give us a bundle with candy, a wife for the cownt, a jack-o, and a second cauldron... Lol, never happen but i will buy it...

Mikachernova
10-25-14, 10:50 AM
That are standard drops from her. I'm getting rare drops of strawberries, red petals, prime cuts.

BriarAvenue
10-25-14, 12:36 PM
Oh, gifts from neighbors also help me a lot. Thanks, pals!

BriarAvenue
10-25-14, 12:47 PM
I compare my lvl 4 HH with other's lvl 3 and can't find the difference.
Did I miss something or HH remains the same for lvl 3 n 4?

Mylania
10-25-14, 01:15 PM
I compare my lvl 4 HH with other's lvl 3 and can't find the difference.
Did I miss something or HH remains the same for lvl 3 n 4?

HH 3 and 4 look exactly the same to me too. I'm 8 ghosts from level 5, which looks awesome. Wish I could exchange my excess bats for ghosts. Need about 100 candy corn for cauldron, but will keep sending out adventures and collecting candy corn for the community goals. But not giving the baron 10 gold nuggets as I only have 7.

judyvines
10-25-14, 01:53 PM
I too am totally frustrated. I have sent out three adventures per day except on day one when I could only send out two. Just collected again and no hayride or scarecrow. I have all of the individual prizes, and my haunted house is level 5. I have 3757 candy corns, but am quickly losing interest since I seem doomed to never collect one of the cute gifts.

ShibuyaCloth
10-25-14, 03:11 PM
Well I send out 3 adventure a day, except in 2 cases, since the start of the event. Still no decoration item for me. Well and still HH at L4, maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day. Anyway decoration ends up in my storage, no real estate free at the moment.

FrostyFinn
10-25-14, 03:41 PM
Lol, TL should give us a bundle with candy, a wife for the cownt, a jack-o, and a second cauldron... Lol, never happen but i will buy it...

I would so buy it too!

AngieA67
10-25-14, 03:47 PM

Mine too! Thinking about turning her into a nice steak dinner if she doesn't change her ways soon!! JK

jbfps116
10-25-14, 04:57 PM
early this morning pushed the meter past 3100 and got the last prize!
now I finally took a breather and sent my knights on a more noble task: ancient vault collecting rocks for my glimmerbat. the rouges never game my that hayride like I want so bad. will still go on candy adventure if I get enough silver.
so 3100 in 9 days, half time!! I average 345 a day!
btw remember the pyre festival? the sencond prize took forever and the last prize like took the last day! idk if the devs sped things up or what but it was really close.

mcb397
10-25-14, 05:16 PM
Got my cauldron!!! Now I just need 5 more bats and 5 more ghosts to level 5 my HH. I definitely have gotten the individual stuff on this event quicker than the pyre festival. So happy because I love Halloween.

Ooooze
10-25-14, 05:21 PM
1,577 corn, & stuck at 45 purple cloths

fluffybutter007
10-25-14, 05:28 PM
Mine too! Thinking about turning her into a nice steak dinner if she doesn't change her ways soon!! JK

Lol!

The thing is, the Baron will come and demand you give him the steak though! ;)

BriarAvenue
10-25-14, 05:48 PM

My one starts giving random drops now, started with prime cut
(didn't see exactly, just note the black flagging note. I think should be prime cut
as that's red color item I maxed out."
Then 2nd collection gives me pepper. I note the cow's size is same as its peers now.

dubbleyooteeyef
10-25-14, 06:04 PM
how much for the last prize?

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

Ave per hour since last check

Forecast at "Current" rate

lunerasilver
10-25-14, 09:44 PM
Box - what box!

Ditto. I haven't gotten one either and I have probably sent out over 25 adventures!

I'm slightly optimistic that we will get the 3rd community prize in the end though.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks the cost of 10 gold nuggets to bribe the barren is crazy?@! I have 9 nuggets, over 20 golden eggs, and 19 golden apples.... For me those nuggets are the total choke point for that exchange!! Why couldn't the Barren demand straight up cash??? It would be so awesome if we could press our coins into golden items in the forge!

DrP4ever
10-25-14, 10:15 PM
Still struggling with bats. At this rate there will be no Level 5.

And nope, no gold for the Barron, coins I would give, Gold no way!

And I'm stuck on the purples at 46 and no stinking skirt after multiple collections.

ghjvcucjb
10-25-14, 10:30 PM
I'm stuck at 29 purple cloth. The last time we had to do the neighbor request just before this past Halloween update I failed to finish because I was short 2 requests, although I sent out 25 per day. Sucks when you miss out because of something completely out of your control.

ghjvcucjb
10-25-14, 10:33 PM
Box - what box!

Whenever an adventure returns sometimes you get a crate box over your castle with a special gift like animals, carriages, fruit trees, fire pits etc. This special adventure has produce boxes with hay wagons, scarecrows...

ETA: oops are you being sarcastic? Hahaha, I just got it. Sorry

EBJW
10-25-14, 10:40 PM
Ditto. I haven't gotten one either and I have probably sent out over 25 adventures!

I'm slightly optimistic that we will get the 3rd community prize in the end though.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks the cost of 10 gold nuggets to bribe the barren is crazy?@! I have 9 nuggets, over 20 golden eggs, and 19 golden apples.... For me those nuggets are the total choke point for that exchange!! Why couldn't the Barren demand straight up cash??? It would be so awesome if we could press our coins into golden items in the forge!

Me s t i l l no box, either... It's discouraging, after SO many adventures...!
Yesterday I read somewhere about a no box club: I think I'm gonna start one officially...

And yes, I think 10 golden nuggets handing over for some candy is pure robbery! Won't do that! (one example of me demotivated...).

NB I just started a new thread: http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?74443-The-no-box-club-!

azriX2012
10-25-14, 11:06 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/lifestyle/food/life-cycle-of-candy-corn/2014/10/24/71dcfa56-5aed-11e4-9d6c-756a229d8b18_video.html

Just in time :)

ReinierMamaWouter
10-25-14, 11:22 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/lifestyle/food/life-cycle-of-candy-corn/2014/10/24/71dcfa56-5aed-11e4-9d6c-756a229d8b18_video.html

Just in time :)

Wow! I didn't know that it really existed! I thought it was just something that the programmers made up! Thanks!

ghjvcucjb
10-26-14, 12:07 AM
In tribute to this event, I'm getting this done this week. Candy corn nail art.
http://www.didmynails.com/2012/10/candy-corn-gradient.html

freesiawoods
10-26-14, 12:20 AM
Still struggling with bats. At this rate there will be no Level 5.

And nope, no gold for the Barron, coins I would give, Gold no way!

And I'm stuck on the purples at 46 and no stinking skirt after multiple collections.

Yes me too; I need 24 more to make level 5! Wish I could swap or convert ghosts to bats.

dragoniakingdom
10-26-14, 01:49 AM
I'm having the opposite problem only need 1 more bat,but 15 ghosts :(

Jennerwein1
10-26-14, 04:13 AM
Finally ! Hayride this morning. Now trying for scarecrow. And third community prize.

genellemac
10-26-14, 05:17 AM

This game is crazy, I had soooo many nuggets, very happy to exchange with the very greedy baron. If it had of been apples, where I waited a good six months for 1 but got my 2nd in the same day (one from a tree......finally....and one from an adventure....finally) I would never give up my apples....they are all mine, no exchanges, no negotiations. But nuggets, I have heaps, apples not so many....seriously you have 19...so envious.

58cindy
10-26-14, 05:18 AM
Have never seen a hayride or scarecrow ....collecting x2 daily. Just ran out of wheat

Jennerwein1
10-26-14, 06:16 AM
Just wanted to mention it: the art on HH lvl 5 is awesome! Love it! Will have to keep out all year :). Thanks TL.

calipitter
10-26-14, 06:28 AM
early this morning pushed the meter past 3100 and got the last prize!
now I finally took a breather and sent my knights on a more noble task: ancient vault collecting rocks for my glimmerbat. the rouges never game my that hayride like I want so bad. will still go on candy adventure if I get enough silver.
so 3100 in 9 days, half time!! I average 345 a day!
btw remember the pyre festival? the sencond prize took forever and the last prize like took the last day! idk if the devs sped things up or what but it was really close.. Wait!.......What???......I can now finish my glimmerbAt??!??

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-26-14, 06:33 AM
. Wait!.......What???......I can now finish my glimmerbAt??!??
I think that person bought it from the market (doesn't come fully built but comes with a quest to get pieces n parts for it).

calipitter
10-26-14, 06:49 AM
I think that person bought it from the market (doesn't come fully built but comes with a quest to get pieces n parts for it).
I know,.....but (gasp) is the ancient vault dropping spooky glimmer rocks again? I never finished my habitat last year because I ran out of time to collect the glimmer rocks!

Ooooze
10-26-14, 06:51 AM
Just wanted to mention it: the art on HH lvl 5 is awesome! Love it! Will have to keep out all year :). Thanks TL.

Show off... ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-26-14, 06:59 AM
I know,.....but (gasp) is the ancient vault dropping spooky glimmer rocks again? I never finished my habitat last year because I ran out of time to collect the glimmer rocks!
No, that's what I meant ... It's *just* part of the quest for those who *purchase* it in the market. Those who didn't finish their habitat from last H'ween are SOL, lol.

Liloze
10-26-14, 09:22 AM
I got my Cauldron this morning :) I will keep on planting corn once a day ( I need to restock on sugar and flour and Chocolate lol - Christmas event is right behind the corner).

Will also send the knights to get more corn until the end of this event, because though I don't need the last prize, but I surely want it ;) As much as any other player who invested in this event.

Please CS Queens and Kings keep on working hard though it seems almost unattainable now but we still have 9 days to go :D I am sure we can do it :)

On another note, the Cauldron was a bit disappointing for me! I thought it was animated :(
I was looking forward to see the smoke moving and the liquid in it bubbling like in the potionshop :(

Why oh why wasn't it animated TL ?! Still thank you for the great fun and awesome event :)

PurpleScorpion76
10-26-14, 09:58 AM
Can anyone tell me does the level 5 Haunted Hall only drop items after the event? I'm happy for the candy born but hoped it would also drop the other items.

belbar22
10-26-14, 09:59 AM
Can anyone tell me does the level 5 Haunted Hall only drop items after the event? I'm happy for the candy born but hoped it would also drop the other items.

I have had a wisp lantern and lumin essence from mine but couldn't collect essence cos I was maxed.

Robkendy
10-26-14, 10:04 AM
Out of curiosity, I would love to know where everyone stands with candy corn, how many bats and ghosts you need for fully upgraded HH, and what lvl you are.

2564cc
need 10 bats, 14 ghosts
lvl 21

Ooooze
10-26-14, 10:16 AM
1,760 corn

20 bats, 18 Ghosts to level 5 Haunted Hall

I've been level 50 forever, at least :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-26-14, 10:25 AM
3305 candy corn
HH has been at level 5 for 2-3 days now (got lucky w bats/ghosts dropping from my 2 punkin lanterns + 3 adventures/day)
Level 50

zoeee87
10-26-14, 10:27 AM
2795 Candy Corn..
HH is level 5

judyvines
10-26-14, 10:38 AM
4061 candy corn. My haunted house is level 5 and I have 11 extra bats and 23 extra ghosts. I bought one pumpkin, but it only gave me a few bats and ghosts. I am waiting......very impatiently, for my first hayride or scarecrow. I send three adventures every day. I wish I could share my extra goodies with the rest of you.

claupu
10-26-14, 10:44 AM
Lv 50
I got 26 bats n 27 ghosts since upgrading my HH to lv 5.

Wish I could give them to those who need them.

Happy collecting to all!

Chaotarch
10-26-14, 10:46 AM
5615cc, but no focus on it, turned to daily business:p
99 bats&ghosts, but only 1 shabby scarecrow...dont counting the adventures...

my2place
10-26-14, 10:53 AM
Enjoying this event so much - definitely the best game I have ever become "addicted to" LOL.
Level 30, no pumpkin or alicorns, 1 wizard school
2,455 CC
7 bats and 7 ghosts to go to reach LV 5 HH (last drop from adventure was great - definitely put me close enough to get excited!)
Silver the hardest thing to keep up with ... seems to have become quite rare the last few days from 2 sparkling mines and 1 deep mine :( So chopping rocks here as much as harvesting corn ...

cazkins
10-26-14, 10:57 AM
quick question how do u get more bat and ghost papers can't seemed to find an easier way :S

azriX2012
10-26-14, 11:00 AM
quick question how do u get more bat and ghost papers can't seemed to find an easier way :S

You can only get them through the trick or treat adventure or from the jack o lantern.

transberry
10-26-14, 11:00 AM
about 1700 cc
Send out on 3 adventures per day
Need 9 of each to level 5

Have 49 gold nuggets, but not sure if spending 10 to get candy corn is good idea

Level 42, no Gresalda yet

But finally got the blade of darkness last week from glimmer gate, now need the light ones, it took over 50 adventures to get blade of darkness

At least getting the bats and ghosts is easier

And got a dragon egg from roost today

However seriously need glimmer dust

Beeville99
10-26-14, 11:01 AM
Out of curiosity, I would love to know where everyone stands with candy corn, how many bats and ghosts you need for fully upgraded HH, and what lvl you are.

3560cc
HH level 4 (need 15 bats)
Level 40

Queenzod
10-26-14, 11:05 AM
3753 cc
Lv. 5 HH
Lv. 50

With the counter moving again, I'm much more heartened that we will make the final prizes! Yay, us! :)

Ps. I think they're cutting down on the animations to save people w/ small memories troubles. That sounds funny, lol.

Mylania
10-26-14, 11:06 AM
3285 candy corn and counting
2 ghosts away from HH lvl 5
Really wish the cauldron were animated, but happy with drops
My cownt has dropped usual cow stuff and tomatoes, which I am maxed on
Got hayride on 1st adventure and scarecrow on 2nd, thought they were guaranteed till I read in here...good luck to those who haven't gotten boxes yet
Level 50 and was fully stocked on almost everything but fur to start event, one level 4 wiz school, one pink alicorn, no white, bought pumpkin on Day 1 and it def helped

Ooooze
10-26-14, 11:06 AM
about 1700 cc

Have 49 gold nuggets, but not sure if spending 10 to get candy corn is good idea

I would say no, that's a bad idea.

8 days left. Save your Gold Nuggets.

Queenzod
10-26-14, 11:10 AM
I would say no, that's a bad idea.

8 days left. Save your Gold Nuggets.

I dunno. I was maxed, so easy for me to spend them, but I also got two in three hours after I had spent them, so I'm back up to 92. I think they come pretty regularly. Your mileage may vary...

cazkins
10-26-14, 11:14 AM
thanks i've just brought some gems to get one xD

ghjvcucjb
10-26-14, 11:25 AM
LV. 50
CC. 3455
LV. 4 Hall, need 6 bats to LV 5

Have 2 hay wagons, 0 scarecrows. Are the scare crows different than the normal ones we get?

Done with everything other than final Hall upgrade and purple cloth. Still waiting on neighbors' requests.

Made an over abundance of masks, hats and tiaras. Will the trade stay open after the hall has it's final upgrade?

TL, please send us more expansions. I'm unable to display everything and my kingdom is starting to look messy. TIA!

Ooooze
10-26-14, 11:44 AM
TL, please send us more expansions. I'm unable to display everything and my kingdom is starting to look messy.

+ 11ty billion!

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-26-14, 11:48 AM
.....Made an over abundance of masks, hats and tiaras. Will the trade stay open after the hall has it's final upgrade?...
Yes, the trick-or-treat adventure is still in the castle after the HH reaches level 5. I assume it will remain available until the end of the event. :)

BriarAvenue
10-26-14, 11:51 AM
lvl 50
lvl 5 HH this morning with 9 ghost extra
CC. 3073. Should get final individual prize in 30 minutes.
Still in No Box Club, n nothing from theaters after 7 collections.

Don't think lvl 5 HH artwork is that great though.
Somebody already pointed out that it lacks animation.
My neighbor's decor looks much better with black cat n ghosts over the roof.

Update: got cauldron. Btw HH n the cauldron, at least one should be animated,
n in this case, the cauldron vapor should be animated with them swirling towards HH
like spirits. Then it will be perfect!

Mylania
10-26-14, 12:13 PM
Have 2 hay wagons, 0 scarecrows. Are the scare crows different than the normal ones we get?

The scarecrow is different and very cute IMO.

58cindy
10-26-14, 12:24 PM
L 50
HH at 4 need 24 bats & 19 ghosts
Have 2259 cc

58cindy
10-26-14, 12:25 PM
The hayride & scarecrow are just for looks?

iLLUMI2012
10-26-14, 12:32 PM
HH level 4 - still need 20 ghosts and 10 bats to reach level 5. Not sure if I can make level 5 in less than 8 days. :( Ghosts drop at a rate of 1 - 2 per adventure. I may need to use gems in the end.
CC 2900 - only need 200 more to get the cauldron. :) Should take me around 3 days.

CC: Sabina, Old Thomas, Ivy and Thurston have helped me earn much needed CC.
Silver: The Troll Vault has helped in a smallish way with my silver requirements. The Magic Forge has helped convert Iron to Silver. My neighbours have been great in sending silver. Thanks neighbours!!! :D

Ghosts and Bats - just wish there was an additional way to earn these, other than the Trick or Treat and Jack o'Lantern. Would be cool if Castle Story had a Newspaper similar to Farm Story 2 so people can sell their surplus ghosts and bats. Something in the Royal Exchange would have been good too, such as trading wood, ink and water to receive a ghost or bat.

AngieA67
10-26-14, 12:34 PM
3208 corn
Level 5 HH (as of this morning!)
Level 50 game

I got the hayride early in the event but still no scarecrow :-(

otgland
10-26-14, 12:42 PM
#23 Thaukie Sword owner checking in:

3156 Corn
Lvl 5 HH

still making corn & sending out adventures... WE CAN DO THIS! Lots of time left.

Liloze
10-26-14, 12:45 PM

2564cc
need 10 bats, 14 ghosts
lvl 21

3279 CC ( 3 Adventures / day + 1 Lantern / And Collecting corn like crazy and now my back is ****ing me lol )
HH lvl 5
Lvl 50
PS. Got 2 hayrides from tons of adventures but no scarecrow yet, notice that I am not complaining, some players didn't get either, wish TL would give one of each to all players really :) I wish I could give my extra bats / ghosts to those who needs them!
Good luck :)

ghjvcucjb
10-26-14, 12:53 PM
Thanks everyone for replies. I will probably have a plethora of bats and ghosts, wish we could gift our extras to others?

The scarecrow is cute and apropos for the corn harvest. I wish the hay wagon would line up with cows a little. I tried to make it look like the cows were pulling the hay but it doesn't work.

Liloze
10-26-14, 12:54 PM
Enjoying this event so much - definitely the best game I have ever become "addicted to" LOL.
Level 30, no pumpkin or alicorns, 1 wizard school
2,455 CC
7 bats and 7 ghosts to go to reach LV 5 HH (last drop from adventure was great - definitely put me close enough to get excited!)
Silver the hardest thing to keep up with ... seems to have become quite rare the last few days from 2 sparkling mines and 1 deep mine :( So chopping rocks here as much as harvesting corn ...

To keep the silver flowing from the mines, I was advised hence I will pass the advice ;) to keep the 20 plateau, never go below 20,( apply it to all that is considered rare drop) Make the Princess Tiara when you haver like 31 / 32 silver this keeps you above 20 . It actually worked for me but you need to keep chopping rocks, ( Iron could be converted to silver, I used this option) besides got 3 Golden nuggets from chopping they came in handy :)

Mylania
10-26-14, 12:59 PM
The hayride & scarecrow are just for looks?

Yes, they are decorations only

possibilitys
10-26-14, 01:03 PM
3138 candy corn
HH is level 5 for 1 day
Level 40

I had to stop making corn and switch to wheat in order to make brooms for Ivy. It seems that diversion will affect our ability to reach the community goals.

Feel free to add me: possibilitys. I love this game and play regularly.

DrP4ever
10-26-14, 01:05 PM
Still waiting on bats to upgrade to Level 4. I need 5 more bats. With just 1-2 dropping this is ridiculous!

arikasi
10-26-14, 01:05 PM
"You can not hold more Princes Crown"

grrr could these be coded a little smarter? And check if one is in inventory then give the other? Psychologically its frustrating to see that you received a drop but aren't allowed to hold it or don't need it when you do need its compliment. Checking to see if a player already has one and then not dropping or showing the drop would even be better.

This was the most annoying thing about the Pyre event too - the number of times I received a Pyre egg but already had one in inventory and did not receive the egg I needed.

adragonluver
10-26-14, 01:09 PM
Level 37
CC-2768
Need 4 bats for my level 5 HH
No boxes for my and I have sent out 2-3 adventures daily ��

calipitter
10-26-14, 01:22 PM
No, that's what I meant ... It's *just* part of the quest for those who *purchase* it in the market. Those who didn't finish their habitat from last H'ween are SOL, lol.

Awwww......Talk about an emotional roller coaster ride! I'm soooo sad now.

bookadey
10-26-14, 01:43 PM
I'm at level 29, 2573 candy corns and waiting for my wisp lantern to finish to upgrade my HH to level 5.

With about 8 days left, I should get the cauldron - I'm not panicking (yet). Shortages are rampant in my kingdom and candy corn production has slowed, but I will be crafting candy corns 5 at a time til the last community prize is won!

barbarix
10-26-14, 02:01 PM
about2755 corn
made HH into a level 5 early afternoon today😄😄😄😄
am a level 47... and I guess in the no hayride club

BriarAvenue
10-26-14, 02:09 PM
I'm at level 29, 2573 candy corns and waiting for my wisp lantern to finish to upgrade my HH to level 5.

With about 8 days left, I should get the cauldron - I'm not panicking (yet). Shortages are rampant in my kingdom and candy corn production has slowed, but I will be crafting candy corns 5 at a time til the last community prize is won!

You really did a good job for a lvl 29~er. Keep it up, pal.
You can do it.

PS: we passed midway for 2nd community prize! Keep going!

ryusei745
10-26-14, 03:17 PM
Whoo just got and collected from my cauldron today! Got a simple glue and builders paste. Thank you TL for that amazing reward for all this work!

That being said I'm pulling my focus off of corn but still collecting from every other source of candy corn besides crafting to help along the community goal

ryusei745
10-26-14, 03:21 PM
Should still be able to finish it with gems. That's how I did my reindeer stable. Took me awhile and a lot of trAdes to get enough gems to finish it that way but it should work.

Although it might not be worth it. Just drops fruit, no golden apples from what Ive gotten, mostly oranges

linnie7
10-26-14, 04:28 PM
3138 candy corn
HH is level 5 for 1 day
Level 40

I had to stop making corn and switch to wheat in order to make brooms for Ivy. It seems that diversion will affect our ability to reach the community goals.

Feel free to add me: possibilitys. I love this game and play regularly.
Same here but it doesn't take that long and back to making corn.
I have 3060 candy corn, HH at level 5. No hayride or spooky scarecrow yet.
Linnie7

CranberrySweet
10-26-14, 04:51 PM
Got my cauldron today!! That's a relief but I'm not slacking off yet. Just put in some rows of wheat to finish Ivy's quest. I also have a separate cornfield that I harvest and replant whenever I can. So while I've redirected some energy to build my stores up again, I'm still putting in over half my work towards candy. Gotta get this community prizes - not to mention I haven't gotten a single hayride or scarecrow and still need 5 more paper ghosts for my HH Lvl 5

belbar22
10-26-14, 05:06 PM
Acct 1 Level 50
CC 3450
HH L5 as of this morning
2 scarecrows, no hayrides

2 wizard school L5 and 1 pink alicorn.

Acct 2 Level 32
CC 3116
HH L4 Still need 10 ghosts. They are coming one at a time
No scarecrows or hayrides

No Wizard Schools or pink alicorn but all knowledge shards

BriarAvenue
10-26-14, 05:08 PM
I tried skimming thru previous posts but couldn't find it.
Does anybody know if the last community prize drops anything at all or just a decor like last time pls?
Thx

azriX2012
10-26-14, 05:09 PM
I tried skimming thru previous posts but couldn't find it.
Does anybody know if the last community prize drops anything at all or just a decor like last time pls?
Thx

"Find Bones, Creep Tooth, and occasionally Living Wood at the Spooky Tree"

happp123
10-26-14, 06:03 PM
Also please make sure you update to 1.2.5 in order to see the event!

My haunted hall will not upgrade to level 5. I tried force closing. This happened with my 2 to 3 level upgrade too. Any advice ?

clarity625
10-26-14, 06:16 PM
I have 2811 candy corn. No shards, no wizard schools. Finally broke down and bought my one and only alicorn, but it will be a while before he helps out. Should get the cauldron tomorrow or Tuesday.
Need 7 bats to get Haunted House to level 5.
Get barely sufficient silver from mines and neighbours.
Came short of wool - bought another (third) sheep, but not ready yet to give wool.
Send out 2 adventures a day. Occasionally 3.
Got Scarecrow but no Hayride yet.
I'm at level 33.

BriarAvenue
10-26-14, 06:36 PM
"Find Bones, Creep Tooth, and occasionally Living Wood at the Spooky Tree"
Thanks

mrglymph
10-26-14, 07:27 PM
Finally got the last individual prize but I'm on auto pilot. Still trying to help out to see if we can get all the community prizes.

jericaD
10-26-14, 07:57 PM
Level 31
2993 cc
Need 6 ghosts and 6 bats for level 5 HH
Also in the no box club :-(
Will have my cauldron tomorrow!!! So excited and then I will keep working on community goal but I'm having a terrible time with silver.

jptheripper
10-26-14, 08:21 PM
Just got hot sauce from the cauldron!

BriarAvenue
10-26-14, 09:30 PM
My HH (temporarily replace the knight hall)

BriarAvenue
10-26-14, 09:36 PM
Just wondering, since we made the costumes for the characters,
wouldn't it be nice if all of them will be in those costumes on Halloween day?

CLOVERKAITO
10-26-14, 09:41 PM
I have 2811 candy corn. No shards, no wizard schools. Finally broke down and bought my one and only alicorn, but it will be a while before he helps out. Should get the cauldron tomorrow or Tuesday.
Need 7 bats to get Haunted House to level 5.
Get barely sufficient silver from mines and neighbours.
Came short of wool - bought another (third) sheep, but not ready yet to give wool.
Send out 2 adventures a day. Occasionally 3.
Got Scarecrow but no Hayride yet.
I'm at level 33.
Why not buy the wizard school? It has much better energy return than the Alicorn.

CLOVERKAITO
10-26-14, 09:50 PM
2767 candy corns, just finished HH :D

zoom9909
10-26-14, 09:52 PM
Level 48 and 1/5
need 12 Ghosts and 4 Bats to get HH lvl 5
Candy Corn 3245

I have the items for 9 adventures ready to go and I think I will get that HH to level 5... (if the Ghosts show up). 2 wizard schools, no alicorns...

keeping up the CC for the community prize

-Cheers

rosewaterlily
10-26-14, 10:11 PM
Love that the cauldron (and sometimes the trick or treat adventure) drops Ivy's Hot Sauce, those always take a long time to make for the dark cave adventures. The upgraded haunted house unfortunately isn't as useful since I'm maxed on earth wisps and lumin essence. Still longing for a building that drops chocolate/sundae/cake though. I'd pay gems for such a building.

Legery
10-26-14, 10:25 PM
3225 candy corn
Lvl : 36
3 Ghosts to HH 5, I'll probably get it by tomorrow
Losa count on adventures but i did 3 a Day until yesterday that ir un out of wool to bad I just have 1 Sheep , now I'm just doing 2 Adventures a day for the community prize

I hope they make a thanksgiving quest with the price to be a Turkey Sheep like i have Seen in some kingdoms. Then I'll have 2 and if I buy another 1 il have 3 yei and no more sheep problem.
add me :) I'll send silver

irishmeagan
10-26-14, 10:26 PM
Am I the only one who gets nothing to drop from the theater?

BriarAvenue
10-26-14, 11:29 PM

I hv 2 theaters, and after 5-6 collection, I only got the knight dress.
Still waiting for the crown. Thought of abandoning bcs I got HH lvl 5 n personal prizes.
But on a second thought, will keep on spending 1 energy each time for the community prize CC.

kudukuda
10-26-14, 11:41 PM
My cownt is broken. All he gives me is milk and hide. I have 12 other cows for that.
At least i like his costume....

kudukuda
10-26-14, 11:43 PM
Just wondering, since we made the costumes for the characters,
wouldn't it be nice if all of them will be in those costumes on Halloween day?

I was thinking the same thing!

BriarAvenue
10-26-14, 11:53 PM
The one I want to see the most is the horse by old Thomas n the Baron.

JustKay
10-27-14, 12:13 AM
I am done! Just got the Ivy's cauldron and I am done with this event. To save the server, I'm going to maybe stay off the game as much as possible and let the paywhales take over for the last stretch. They will make more of a difference than I, I need a break from all the connectivity drops, and they will probably appreciate a smoother experience with one less person on the servers. Fingers crossed this might help with my DS game connectivity. I also noticed FS was starting to drop out too! It's like a bad virus, taking down all of TL's games one by one.

jim23cash
10-27-14, 12:20 AM
Paywhales? That sounds rude.
If everyone gives up after they get their personal prizes, we won't get the community prizes!

jim23cash
10-27-14, 12:39 AM
I'm level 50
3386 Candy Corns
Haunted House to Level 5 yesterday
2 Pumpkins
2 Pink Alicorns
5 White Alicorns
2 level 10 Wizard Schools
I used 2 of the 10 energy crates & 1 of the 50 energy crates
Sending out 3 adventures per day
No Hayride, No Halloween Scarecrow, but I did get another Pumpkin Hutch (have 12 now)
I was pretty full on resources before starting, so had most items needed during event. Had an extra silver platter, but out of silver for couple of days now. Still waiting on Purple Cloth!
I'll keep playing like I have been until the end. The Community part really does require the community to work together! I like these events where we have both personal and community goals, and I like the prizes this time. I really hope we get the final community prize, the Spooky tree!
Good Luck Everyone!
EDIT: I have 2 Theaters, and got both pieces on my 3rd collection at both. I don't like the random factors!

goldielambo
10-27-14, 01:17 AM

I have to say that I was worried about the individual prize, but that came very easy, with 10 days left I had 400 to get, so thought 100 a day would be a fairly calm way to approach it, then those new missions came up, and I carried on with collections of corn etc, and managed to do the whole 400 in a day! This was at the weekend when I only look at the game for about 5 minutes every few hours - this is so easily achievable.

PS - I Also do not have the Hayride or anything else, also struggling to get 50 purple cloths, my neighbours do not seem to be replying - as usual. So anyone wanting a helping neighbour then look me up!

hungjackyng
10-27-14, 01:46 AM
Sorry, may I know what are scarecrow and hayride? Where can find/get them? Thanks.

SpiritWind00
10-27-14, 04:47 AM
Sorry, may I know what are scarecrow and hayride? Where can find/get them? Thanks.

They are decorative items that are a rare drop from the candy adventure. Keep doing adventures to get one (maybe!) :)

iLLUMI2012
10-27-14, 05:16 AM
Got the Witches Cauldron, already! Awesome!
Wasn't expecting it so quickly.

I need 5 more bats and 16 more ghosts to upgrade my HH to level 5.
I guess I'm going to need at most 16 more adventures and at least perhaps 8 more? Depends on drop rates. But I should be able to fit in 16 adventures before the end of the event if I need to.

I've not had any rare items drop from the Trick or Treat adventure. Wouldn't mind at least getting one Hayride. :)

... anyway, as for my 2 Kitchens it's back to making items to earn parts for the 2 Faerie Workshops.

BriarAvenue
10-27-14, 05:26 AM
If everyone gives up after they get their personal prizes, we won't get the community prizes!
Agree n don't think the server capacity is so vulnerable.
TL designers know better what their capacity is before launching such event.
And remember there are similar event going on for their other games as well.

I surely don't want to take a ride and excuse myself.
I can still do 9 more adventures but cut back on corn growing to replenish other items.

Ooooze
10-27-14, 06:00 AM
Struggling to get 50 purple cloths, my neighbours do not seem to be replying - as usual. So anyone wanting a helping neighbour then look me up!

You need better neighbors... My ID is: Ooooze

Ooooze
10-27-14, 06:04 AM
2,205 corn

I still need 5 ghosts & 12 bats for the HH...

mamahughes
10-27-14, 06:07 AM
Can anyone help me with the prince & knight drop part ? Where do these items drop because not one item has dropped yet and I cannot see me completing this part !!

belbar22
10-27-14, 06:18 AM
Can anyone help me with the prince & knight drop part ? Where do these items drop because not one item has dropped yet and I cannot see me completing this part !!

Theatre. But they are a rare drop so you need to be patient. I am still waiting for my crown.

kooky panda
10-27-14, 07:28 AM
Both come from the theatre. They are rare drops. If you can build more that one theatre.

Ooooze
10-27-14, 07:39 AM
Both come from the theatre. They are rare drops. If you can build more that one theatre.

It helps to have 2 Theaters

DrP4ever
10-27-14, 08:20 AM
Finally got enough bats to upgrade to level 4. But now need 25 for level 5! And I have 0, but I do have 24 ghosts to start with.

crystalrayn3
10-27-14, 09:01 AM
Candy Corn = 2584
HH = 5
Level 50

Not sure if I'll earn Ivy's Cauldron but going to keep on trying! Besides, I want to help earn the Community Prizes. I've gotten 1 hayride from the quests. Looks great :)

belbar22
10-27-14, 09:30 AM
Finally got enough bats to upgrade to level 4. But now need 25 for level 5! And I have 0, but I do have 24 ghosts to start with.

You should make it. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

blontj3
10-27-14, 09:37 AM
I think it will be the first time I can make it to the last individual prize :). Yeey. Still hoping for a crown from the theatre. *cross fingers*

azriX2012
10-27-14, 09:37 AM
Last adventure gave me 24 energy. Very nice!

btw CC - 3871 | HH lvl5 | 1 jack o lantern | 2 alicorns and 1 wizard school | Lv40

meme1098
10-27-14, 09:41 AM

I got the cauldron on Friday and leveled the HH all the way later that day but I'm still adventuring & cooking that candy corn. We gotta keep at it to get the other 2 prizes. No coasting or it ain't gonna happen.

clarity625
10-27-14, 11:08 AM
Why not buy the wizard school? It has much better energy return than the Alicorn.

But Alicorn is so much cuter. I have a thing for animals in games. I had to buy Alicorn - it was just a matter of time.
But it's good to know Wizard school is a good buy.

meme1098
10-27-14, 11:14 AM
Whoopee....the cauldron just gave me a builders paste!!! :o Along with purple dye.

Ooooze
10-27-14, 11:23 AM
But Alicorn is so much cuter. I have a thing for animals in games. I had to buy Alicorn - it was just a matter of time.
But it's good to know Wizard school is a good buy.

The Wizard Schools are so worth it. I have 2

Ooooze
10-27-14, 11:24 AM
Whoopee....the cauldron just gave me a builders paste!!! :o Along with purple dye.

Nice! Still don't have mine, but getting close ;)

lunerasilver
10-27-14, 11:37 AM
4061 candy corn. My haunted house is level 5 and I have 11 extra bats and 23 extra ghosts. I bought one pumpkin, but it only gave me a few bats and ghosts. I am waiting......very impatiently, for my first hayride or scarecrow. I send three adventures every day. I wish I could share my extra goodies with the rest of you.

I agree it would be really great if we could trade or exchange more items with our neighbors! I would love to give my bats and ghosts away... Even if I could only give one per person.

PurpleScorpion76
10-27-14, 11:52 AM
Ps. I think they're cutting down on the animations to save people w/ small memories troubles. That sounds funny, lol.

Yet again another scenario where poor TL can't win. It makes sense though.

PurpleScorpion76
10-27-14, 12:00 PM

Nope I'm still in need of both items!

clarity625
10-27-14, 12:00 PM
It helps to have 2 Theaters

Does it help with this quest, or it help with something in general?

lunerasilver
10-27-14, 12:03 PM
... also struggling to get 50 purple cloths, my neighbours do not seem to be replying - as usual. So anyone wanting a helping neighbour then look me up!

I recommend sending out lots of requests every day... I recently dropped some of my neighbors who seemed inactive (no Halloween and no summer stuff) and I have about 70 neighbors. I sent a request to all of them everyday and most days got 19-20 fulfilled requests.

I'm happy to fulfill requests if you add me as a neighbor (Aviana)

wassupbaby
10-27-14, 12:04 PM
geez how can you guys get so many cc already ???. I've been here almost from the beginning and have tons of resources but still can't get so many cc :(( 1874 cc and counting . i have a bad feeling about the last prize :(

blontj3
10-27-14, 12:30 PM
do you also make them ? i make tons of candy corn in the kitchen!

8hat
10-27-14, 12:34 PM
I thought I'd report in:
Level 50
3235 Candy Corn
HH at level 5
1 Jack-o-lantern
Still collecting from all the buildings and such
I finally made that silver tray for Greselda so I'm on Up to Old Tricks and for Prince and Knight I found the skirt but the crown still eludes me.

The cauldron hasn't given me anything too exciting yet but I've somehow used up my supply of simple glue so anything is helping me restock :) Oh, and I did get a Hayride early on but just that one.

amerirish
10-27-14, 12:37 PM
I recommend sending out lots of requests every day... I recently dropped some of my neighbors who seemed inactive (no Halloween and no summer stuff) and I have about 70 neighbors. I sent a request to all of them everyday and most days got 19-20 fulfilled requests.

I'm happy to fulfill requests if you add me as a neighbor (Aviana)

Feel free to add me too. I'm in and out of the game all day and evening so I fill requests pretty darn promptly.

Ems152
10-27-14, 12:40 PM
I've got a hayride from the trick or treat adventure too. I got a scarecrow one time too but it did that annoying sync thing and disappeared! Anyone got anything else?

Anaboe
10-27-14, 01:19 PM
Lvl 48 (became lvl 48 sometime during this event), 3390 Candy Corn, HH on lvl 5, 1 jack o'lantern (but I don't feel like it was helping much on the HH). Dunno how many adventures. Sometimes 3, sometimes 2 a day (50/50 I guess). I'll continue collecting CC, but not as fanatically as before.

And finished all the Halloween-side quests too.

Did nothing special to get this many CC: make them in the kitchen, plant only Corn and Sugar Cane, slay all the beasts that pop up, do 2-3 adventures a day, collect from Character buildings, HH and Jack o'Lantern as often as possible. Finished with all things yesterday.

amerirish
10-27-14, 01:22 PM
I got one scarecrow out of half a dozen or so adventures so far. I really want the hayride!

clarity625
10-27-14, 04:19 PM
Update on the state of my Candy Corn collection: 3106. Got cauldron. Didn't harvest it yet.
Haunted House lvl 5. 1 extra bat and 12 ghosts;
Still sending out trick or treat adventures. Hoping for hayride.
Still waiting for Armored skirt. I got the crown second time I clicked on theater and after that nothing. I'd like to get the skirt in case TL puts characters in the costumes at Halloween.
I still visit all the characters, harvest HH and pumpkin, but I'm also going on with my other quests.
\

FrostyFinn
10-27-14, 04:36 PM
I finally got it! A box from the Halloween Adventure. I happily got a scary scarecrow! I could not believe it was there. I have been sending adventures 3 times a day since 10 minutes after this event was launched and nothing until now.

Right now I am done with everything and have made 4083 cc thus far. Just plugging away for the community prizes. Happy to see that we are at 70% and we still have 7 days to go.

I have really had so much fun with this Halloween festival and am looking forward to the next one. Thanksgiving? Christmas? I am on level 33 and am just beginning the fairy quests. Lots more fun to come.

Anastisha13
10-27-14, 04:46 PM
Update on the state of my Candy Corn collection: 3106. Got cauldron. Didn't harvest it yet.
Haunted House lvl 5. 1 extra bat and 12 ghosts;
Still sending out trick or treat adventures. Hoping for hayride.
Still waiting for Armored skirt. I got the crown second time I clicked on theater and after that nothing. I'd like to get the skirt in case TL puts characters in the costumes at Halloween.
I still visit all the characters, harvest HH and pumpkin, but I'm also going on with my other quests.
\

Hi. I am level 48. My HH is level 4 and I have 13 Ghosts and 18 Bats! 3149 Candy.
I haven't collected from Cauldron yet.
Received Hayride from quests! I have both skirt and crown, which I was lucky to get pretty quickly!
I too will continue to collect towards the last community prize. It looks like we have a good chance of getting it!
Good Luck everyone! :-)
Just collected from cauldron and received 1 x Ivy's hot sauce and 1x simple glue :-)

danzplace
10-27-14, 04:59 PM
Feel free to add me. I answer all neighbor requests. But with over 200 friends, I return gifts in order at 3 a Davy. If you don't mind waiting, feel free to join me.

2978 cc
Level 4 Hh with 5 ghosts and 15 bats.
No special boxes:(
Will keep collecting once I get the cauldron.

zoeee87
10-27-14, 05:22 PM
Today I finally got the hayride!!! I'm at 3315 candy corn.

judyvines
10-27-14, 06:56 PM
I am royally ticked off. I have been on three adventures a day starting on day two. On day one I was only able to send out two. I have no hayride and no scarecrow. While visiting my neighbors just now, I see that one of them has three hayrides. THREE. I have all the individual prizes and a level 5 haunted hall. I now have 4,386 candy corn, but am so mad that I am seriously considering ending my hunt for candy corn. Why bother.

mnjcafe
10-27-14, 07:07 PM
Royally ticked off? I see what you did there! Not sure if this will make you feel better, but in a separate thread, one of the TL people posted:

Hello everyone! We gave the knights some more food and now they have more energy to search for more boxes. You should have a higher chance of getting those boxes now! Good luck! :)

judyvines
10-27-14, 07:14 PM
Royally ticked off? I see what you did there! Not sure if this will make you feel better, but in a separate thread, one of the TL people posted:

Thanks for that bit of info. I have seven more sets of adventure items finished. If I don't get a box by then, I will turn royal blue and scream.

kimrachel2
10-27-14, 08:05 PM
OMG I just got my Cownt Dracula. Woo bloody boo....oops I mean Hoo!! Almost to level 5 HH. No hayride or scarecrow and I'm not sure I'll make it to the cauldron but I'll give it a good crack. Yay me!

BriarAvenue
10-27-14, 09:00 PM
OMG I just got my Cownt Dracula. Woo bloody boo....oops I mean Hoo!! Almost to level 5 HH. No hayride or scarecrow and I'm not sure I'll make it to the cauldron but I'll give it a good crack. Yay me!

Should be ok. You just need 800 more candies.
If you manage to do 135-200 candies per day, you should get it.
I got mine over the weekend which I could do more, so I got mine in just 2.5 days.

EBJW
10-27-14, 09:59 PM
I am royally ticked off. I have been on three adventures a day starting on day two. On day one I was only able to send out two. I have no hayride and no scarecrow. While visiting my neighbors just now, I see that one of them has three hayrides. THREE. I have all the individual prizes and a level 5 haunted hall. I now have 4,386 candy corn, but am so mad that I am seriously considering ending my hunt for candy corn. Why bother.

You're not alone.... sadly....
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74443-The-no-box-club-!

Me too, s t i l l waiting...

brenstal
10-27-14, 11:02 PM
I finally finished upgrading my Haunted Hall. It's so pretty! I love the dark purple color, because it goes so well with many of the other buildings. Most of the time I don't manage the perfect 3 adventures per day, just because of how my day is, but I still managed to get this done. Hopefully I can make it to the cauldron.

I'm level 47, and I'm to 2,552 candy corn. I think I'll be able to get to 3,100 at least, because that's only 100 candy corns a day.

CLOVERKAITO
10-27-14, 11:19 PM
Finally got my cauldron! ;) Much faster than the Pyre event, as that one I had to skip with some gems on the last day to get the last individual prize. The baarou won't be getting 10 gold nuggets from me for sure lol. it's too bad the cauldron isn't animated... it'd be really nice if it bubbles.

I'm level 50, now with 3121 candy corns, level 5 haunted hall, 2 jack o lanterns, 2 wizard schools, 1 pink alicorn. Still have 16 fangbeast masks, 21 witch hats, and 13 princess tiaras. I go on adventures 2 times a day (rarely 3 times), so I have more than enough materials left to keep going on adventures until the end of the event :o I finished all the extra quests except the one about giving baarou gold nuggets. I had one theatre but built two more for the props, which took 3 days to collect. I have been logging on every 2 hours (after work and while awake) to collect from the HH and Thomas' House, but I also collect from the glimmer gate at the same time so now I got lots of materials to make dark seeds as well ;) I dedicated about 75% of my energies towards this event (lots of corn and sugar cane harvesting for sure!). I probably spent around 350 gems (300 on the pumpkins and some to speed up adventures... and also lost some to gem traps). In contrary, I only spent around 50~100 gems back in the Pyre event.

Gonna stop planting corns and sugar canes for the next little while though as I want to replenish my other food supplies and continue on with the Sister Sister goal (3 inscriptions left!), but will definitely continue to go on adventures, collect from the character houses and my pumpkins for candy corns to contribute to the community total :p With 75% on the second prize I think we'll make it!

DrP4ever
10-28-14, 12:01 AM
Seriously nuts, finally made the haunted house to level 4 with no bats remaining. Two adventures since and received 2 bats and then 1. The drops are ridiculously low. And to skip is ridiculously high. 22 bats to go, have sent out 2-3 trips each day.

jbfps116
10-28-14, 01:41 AM
In retrospect of this event I did remarkably good I think having got the last prize on day 9... but some things I'm thinking about that might make things go even better:
invest $$$ into my hobby and get 7 alicorns so I have an extra energy refill per day... and a barracks so I can keep going on other missions AND esp ones that give lots of energy!!
I Hope though for the upcoming holidays don't have this style of community event, because we're already so stressed out and busy over that time!! lol
I hope it's something more relaxed with a bunch of cool items we can buy and not have to earn or randomly receive .hint... hayride!!

katbtodd
10-28-14, 01:55 AM
In retrospect of this event I did remarkably good I think having got the last prize on day 9... but some things I'm thinking about that might make things go even better:
invest $$$ into my hobby and get 7 alicorns so I have an extra energy refill per day... and a barracks so I can keep going on other missions AND esp ones that give lots of energy!!
I Hope though for the upcoming holidays don't have this style of community event, because we're already so stressed out and busy over that time!! lol
I hope it's something more relaxed with a bunch of cool items we can buy and not have to earn or randomly receive .hint... hayride!!

Extra unicorn surly will help with energy . I been working on my trying to get mine up to 2 day just grew number 13 and yes the barrack will help too ,,you will have to work hard at getting extra meals made ahead

katbtodd
10-28-14, 01:56 AM
My candy corn is setting at 4401 for the moment

goldielambo
10-28-14, 02:14 AM
Can I just say a quick thank you to all my new neighbours who saw my earlier post and requested.

I have completed the purple cloths, I am still accepting neighbours and will ALWAYS reply to requests.

Just got no sap to be able to get the glues and pastes required for :-

A) The witches brooms

B) A second theatre for the rare drop required, got the Armoured skirt first visit.

Think i will use my millions to expand and clear and build several of each (useless) building, they always seem to change to useful when we get these events, just need to look up what materials I need and stockpile.

Anyone got any advice on what numbers to have of everything, especially with Christmas fast approaching, no doubt there will be another event. I have not done Christmas before on here, had an old version of the game that crashed and burned after an iOS update, so started again from scratch, not even up to where I got last time and is frustrating the heck out of me.

SpiritWind00
10-28-14, 03:06 AM
..... From above.....so started again from scratch, not even up to where I got last time and is frustrating the heck out of me.
Is there any reason why you didn't get TL to transfer your game to your new device? If you want to explore this option, please email support. Link below. Can't have you being frustrated now... :)

AngieA67
10-28-14, 03:30 AM
3835 candy corn

Just got the spooky scarecrow!! ��

freesiawoods
10-28-14, 04:48 AM
Slow and steady got me the cauldron today. Still carrying on for the community prizes and to get my bats for level 5. Still holding back the golden nuggets in case they aren't needed.

goldielambo
10-28-14, 05:14 AM
Is there any reason why you didn't get TL to transfer your game to your new device? If you want to explore this option, please email support. Link below. Can't have you being frustrated now... :)

Way too late to worry about now, all happened when iOS 7 came out, the game assured me that my 'castle' would be waiting if I uninstalled the valentine version and install the normal one, this did not happen, so somewhere in the ether is my old account, I cannot recall now what the kingdom / login details were.

Cheers but I can live with it now as is :)

JustKay
10-28-14, 05:56 AM
Paywhales? That sounds rude.

We love whales where I come from :D We're all little fishes compared to the big spenders. I don't normally just give up, but getting booted off the game every two minutes is not doing me any favours and my attempts to plant corn are booting someone else off the servers, some one that could be spending gems or someone that hasn't obtained their own individual prizes. In this particular case, I'm doing the community a favour I think. I still log in every day to do a quick tap around my kingdom, including hitting my HH, Jack-O and citizens. I'm just not focusing on corn and candy creation.

I've also seen these type of events happen in DS for a long time and we always, always meet the community goals, no matter how far behind we get. :)

cold_ethyl
10-28-14, 05:57 AM

Nope! Still nothing for me either! But I keep plugging away. Keeping my fingers crossed....

...but the prize there is only corn -- which is good -- although I think I'll have enough to make it by the end.

I'd really like more bats and ghosts, though. They are illusive! :p Level 5 HH is going to be tough for me.

Ooooze
10-28-14, 06:14 AM
2,273 Candy Corns

7 bats to go for HH level 5 :D

Jennerwein1
10-28-14, 06:23 AM
Done since end of last week. Still collecting for community, 4090 cc. Made Lvl 40 during event, due to constantly collecting. That cauldron is awesome! Magic cement! And various glues and Ivy's hot sauce. Yay!

ryusei745
10-28-14, 06:40 AM
Lvl 43, just barely earned 42 at the start of the event, gained a full level from all the friggin corn I havested. Just over 3400 corn. Still collecting from he character houses and the adventure to help community.

HH lvl 5 just finished it a couple days ago. Have 1 jack'o'lantern.

I must say the witches cauldron is amazing. It's going to ease up my potion shops work sooooo much lol. For those interested in the unofficial goals the potion shop one just got considerably easier.

This event w as a really fun event and feels much more noticably worthwhile because of the prizes TL has given us for it. As such these items earned a permanent section of my kingdom. The pyre festival event all I placed was the pyre fairy statue just as a 'I did it!' Thing. Got a whole Halloween section of my kingdom built for these prize items and displaying them all oit there this time! :)

Thank you TL!!

8hat
10-28-14, 06:56 AM
I am wondering if I will finish the Sabina quest Prince & Knight...collected from my two theaters again only to see a flash of 'you cannot hold more than one armored skirt'. Where's that crown?

On the other side, warning everyone Greselda's only in costume I have only one more visit to the Cathedral.

Gizzinator1
10-28-14, 08:16 AM
I am also in the "no Box" club. After 2-3 adventures per day, NOTHING! I feel a little better that I am not the only one, but it has made this event no longer fun. I completed my HH to level 5 on day 9, and got the cauldron on day 9. I have lost interest in growing corn and using my sugar reserve at this point. I still collect from character houses and running at least 1 adventure per day now, but I don't feel that it is worth wasting my silver on anymore crowns for nothing when I could be saving it for the silver bars needed on my glimmergate. I feel like the hayride and scarecrow bonuses should have been dropped to all players, not just a select few because that is what it feels like after reading the forum and what I have seen in other people's Kingdoms. I guess my opinion doesn't really matter though, because I am only a level 38 player, not a "high level player" like most of the posts here. Just for the record, I did by the Jack O Lantern, I have 1 wizard school (level 3) and I Alicorn that has only harvested once since the event started. I was cranking out 300-400 candycorn per day till day 9, but have cut down since then. My candy corn total is 3,888.

jim23cash
10-28-14, 09:12 AM
I am also in the "no Box" club. After 2-3 adventures per day, NOTHING! I feel a little better that I am not the only one, but it has made this event no longer fun. I completed my HH to level 5 on day 9, and got the cauldron on day 9. I have lost interest in growing corn and using my sugar reserve at this point. I still collect from character houses and running at least 1 adventure per day now, but I don't feel that it is worth wasting my silver on anymore crowns for nothing when I could be saving it for the silver bars needed on my glimmergate. I feel like the hayride and scarecrow bonuses should have been dropped to all players, not just a select few because that is what it feels like after reading the forum and what I have seen in other people's Kingdoms. I guess my opinion doesn't really matter though, because I am only a level 38 player, not a "high level player" like most of the posts here. Just for the record, I did by the Jack O Lantern, I have 1 wizard school (level 3) and I Alicorn that has only harvested once since the event started. I was cranking out 300-400 candycorn per day till day 9, but have cut down since then. My candy corn total is 3,888.

Sparkly Octopus said the prize boxes should have a better drop rate now, so don't give up on it yet. I'm still hoping for one of the prize boxes, too.
I am also loving the Cauldron! It has given me multiple colors of dye, simple glue and super glue, and hot sauce so far! Cownt Vladimir has given lots of red petals, tomato, & prime cuts in addition to the regular milk, hides and poo.
I love the Halloween decor, and plan to have a permanent home for it in my queendom, too! I hope we get the Spooky tree also, to complete the set...
Thanks TL, this adventure has been fun, and I love the prizes. :)

EBJW
10-28-14, 09:27 AM

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74443-The-no-box-club-!/page3

belbar22
10-28-14, 10:03 AM

Don't give up, I got a haystack on both my accounts today. I am sure you will get one soon. Still need a scarecrow on my other account, otherwise have all individual prizes and bot HHS at level 5

Gizzinator1
10-28-14, 10:15 AM
Don't get me wrong, I do love the level 5 HH as I have received several earth wisps, 1 wisp lantern, and even a Lumin Essence. I also have received an alergy potion from the cauldron, several simple and super glues, builders pastes and various dyes. "Bloody Bessie" has given me red petals, tomatoes, strawberries and red dye as well. Bloody Bessie and Pepe have taught Sir Pigglesworth a lesson, and he has dropped 30 energy. (I put Sir Piggy between her fangs and Pepe's tail so that between being scared and gased, he would drop something other than bacon and truffles). But I am frustrated to see people with multiple hayrides and scarecrows, and after 30 plus adventures, still NOTHING. I understand, some people reading this might think I am just whinning, but it just seems that during events like this, every player should be getting these boxes, not just some. As most people have stated, I am not a high level player, but I made 3300 candy in 9 days 3300/9=366 per day.

kudukuda
10-28-14, 10:22 AM
I know, i know, it's late in the game and we are almost two weeks in and towards the end. But here's a question for you all: the faeries have an unusually sweet tooth. We keep giving them candies and sweets. So how come trick or treating the faerie garden or the bridge doesn't yeild any candy corn???

beachinhawaii
10-28-14, 10:26 AM
This is my first forum post because it seems like such a great place for tips and tricks, and friends :) Haven't been having the most success during the Halloween event.. I wish I didn't spend all my wool doing trapper trades.... I have plenty of the other materials for the mask and tiara, but can only go Trick or Treating when I get enough wool for the hat.. So it looks like I won't be leveling up my HH :( I only have 1776 Cc. I fight monsters constantly, only plant corn and sugar to make candy corn in the kitchen, and collect from the houses daily.

meme1098
10-28-14, 10:47 AM

Haha...just got another builders paste. I'm liking this cauldron more & more.:o

blontj3
10-28-14, 10:55 AM
Yeey, got my crown from the theatre :).

terri81
10-28-14, 11:07 AM
has anyone received a golden nugget for the "costume built for two" challenge? I haven't recieved a nugget yet from any of my mines. I have six on hand from previous challenges but I don't want to give them up only to lose them, just in case I don't finish the challenge in time.

belbar22
10-28-14, 11:08 AM
Haha...just got another builders paste. I'm liking this cauldron more & more.:o

I am well jell. LOL. On my main account mine keeps dropping things I am already maxed on like dyes and glues. I really want pastes and essences. Still think it is really cool though and it is particularly helpful on my L32 account which always needs everything from the potion days.

Liloze
10-28-14, 11:36 AM
Lvl 50, 3672 CC and counting, HH lvl 5, got the Cauldron ( loving it, thanks TL ) still planting corn and sending Knights on Adventures 3times/ day, and checking all the generous sweet candy corn giving houses lol
Griselda Griselda you mean witch ;)

However, this community meter is worrying me, it is not moving! I just cannot believe we are still at 85% to reach the 2nd prize!

My question is Anyone who finished all the quests, with HH lvl 5 and cauldron, noticed a lower rate of Candy Corn dropping from the corn?
I gathered my 25 and only got only 2 CC :confused:

Then gathered another 25 and got 3 , before reaching my goals, the drops were very random, yet the more I was nearer to my goals the more the drops got rare !

Am I imagining things or am I freaking out because of the darn Com. meter or anyone else noticing this?! :) 🙈

eam13
10-28-14, 12:10 PM
I'm noticing everything drop off. Candy corn from houses and sugar, parchment bats and ghosts (those blasted bats!!!!), silver, even energy givebacks from crops. I don't understand how so many have already finished the individual goals. I'm harvesting like crazy, planting nothing but sugar and corn, I'm three hundred away from the cauldron, but have lost all hope of upgrading my haunted house in time.

Liloze
10-28-14, 12:26 PM
I'm noticing everything drop off. Candy corn from houses and sugar, parchment bats and ghosts (those blasted bats!!!!), silver, even energy givebacks from crops. I don't understand how so many have already finished the individual goals. I'm harvesting like crazy, planting nothing but sugar and corn, I'm three hundred away from the cauldron, but have lost all hope of upgrading my haunted house in time.

Don't give up, keep on doung the T&T adventure, you wil get what you need there's still 6 days to go :)
I simply focused on the candy corn / adventures stopping all the rest, did nothing else really! ( Talk about sugar rush lol)
I am still somehow focusing in the candy corn but with less corn planting, for I need to replenish my sugar stock.

eam13
10-28-14, 12:36 PM
Don't give up, keep on doung the T&T adventure, you wil get what you need there's still 6 days to go

That's my worry. I'm getting one or two bats dropped per adventure. I am not getting any silver, which is slowing my adventures to one or two a day since I have to make the silver to go. Unless TL decides they no longer HATE me, I'm out of luck. Boo.

Liloze
10-28-14, 12:55 PM
That's my worry. I'm getting one or two bats dropped per adventure. I am not getting any silver, which is slowing my adventures to one or two a day since I have to make the silver to go. Unless TL decides they no longer HATE me, I'm out of luck. Boo.

I cropped Iron rich rock to make silver and somehow was lucky to get some silver with it, now and then.
I think the drop rates will change, I was stuck like you when I was at lvl 3 needing to up grade to lvl 4, but then the drop rates changed, just keep on going, at least you could be happy you tried your best :D

craftfan
10-28-14, 01:05 PM
Don't get me wrong, I do love the level 5 HH as I have received several earth wisps, 1 wisp lantern, and even a Lumin Essence. I also have received an alergy potion from the cauldron, several simple and super glues, builders pastes and various dyes. "Bloody Bessie" has given me red petals, tomatoes, strawberries and red dye as well. Bloody Bessie and Pepe have taught Sir Pigglesworth a lesson, and he has dropped 30 energy. (I put Sir Piggy between her fangs and Pepe's tail so that between being scared and gased, he would drop something other than bacon and truffles). But I am frustrated to see people with multiple hayrides and scarecrows, and after 30 plus adventures, still NOTHING. I understand, some people reading this might think I am just whinning, but it just seems that during events like this, every player should be getting these boxes, not just some. As most people have stated, I am not a high level player, but I made 3300 candy in 9 days 3300/9=366 per day.

All I get from my level 5 HH is 5 candies and coins, none of the goodies so far. Don't need the candy as I have nearly 4000. Still doing 3 adventures every day and visiting the characters. My cauldron has given me pots of dye and an odd glue but nothing to make me jump for joy. Only have Sister Sister in my book now but pretty slow going since I accidentally chopped too many times on a log and lost the ability to make shards and fragments. I will keep adding to the community total until the end of the challenge.

Liloze
10-28-14, 02:10 PM
Don't get me wrong, I do love the level 5 HH as I have received several earth wisps, 1 wisp lantern, and even a Lumin Essence. I also have received an alergy potion from the cauldron, ....

Never got any of the stuff you are counting, I am maxed out on both Wisp Lanterns and lumin essence, but I need earth wisps and never got ant from HH, but my Inn is doing the job.

Don't give up on the hayride and /or scarecrow, got my hayride like after 9 days of 3 adventures / day, and I read somewhere ( I think the no box club thread) TL increased the drop rates for both, so keep on sending the knights, TL provided more food for them,lol, giving them more energy to search means more boxes for us :)

Never got Allergy potion from the cauldron all I seem to get is simple paste, and glue, but still I love it, though I hate the fact that it isn't animated :(

LiquidSnob
10-28-14, 02:27 PM
All I get from my level 5 HH is 5 candies and coins, none of the goodies so far. Don't need the candy as I have nearly 4000. Still doing 3 adventures every day and visiting the characters. My cauldron has given me pots of dye and an odd glue but nothing to make me jump for joy. Only have Sister Sister in my book now but pretty slow going since I accidentally chopped too many times on a log and lost the ability to make shards and fragments. I will keep adding to the community total until the end of the challenge.

I'm right there with you craftfan. I've had the level 5 HH for a couple of days now, still only receiving candies and coins. I even force closed the game thinking that might help. I do hope the HH at least starts dropping something after the event ends. :confused:

Ooooze
10-28-14, 02:28 PM
Just got the Cownt! 5 Bats to go to HH level 5

kinetikos
10-28-14, 02:45 PM
I know the adventure boxes have provided haycarts and scarecrows. Has anyone received anything else?

AngieA67
10-28-14, 03:05 PM
Still no crown or skirt from the theater even after collecting every 12 hours since the goal showed up. I know it's random but it's such a let down to excitedly click...hold breath...and nothing ��

PurpleScorpion76
10-28-14, 03:52 PM

I'm kind of in the same boat, no drops from the theatre, no special box drops but I have been able to complete the Haunted Hall. Struggling with silver and haven't made enough Tiaras to complete all adventures til the end of the timed quest.

The energy drops for me seem in abundance one minute and the next I'm wondering where all the energy has gone.

BriarAvenue
10-28-14, 07:43 PM
Got an idea, n would be great if TL will implement it.

Checked my stock, I got 11 bats n 25 ghosts, which I hv no use after the event.
I am sure others will hv more. If trading is not an option
could TL at least allow us to put these to trade for more candy corns so we can get all communities prizes?

Some of my neighbors may not be able to get all personal prizes.
I wish I can do something to make sure they will get the communities prizes at least.
After all they helped me with their gifts of silver to allow me finishing my prizes.

TL, could you please consider?

AnniePMH
10-28-14, 10:49 PM
At >5000 candy corns I finally got my Spooky Scarecrow. That was harder than the Pyre Cavern Dragon Quest for me... Will continue bringing in the corn until the end of this thing:)

schmookis
10-28-14, 11:36 PM
Ba Ha Ha. I have been havingy own race to see if I can get my cauldron before we get the community prize. We are at 94%

I have just done my rounds. I am out of corn and out of energy. I need 1 candy corn to get to 3100. Yup. 1!

SpiritWind00
10-29-14, 02:08 AM
Ba Ha Ha. I have been havingy own race to see if I can get my cauldron before we get the community prize. We are at 94%

I have just done my rounds. I am out of corn and out of energy. I need 1 candy corn to get to 3100. Yup. 1!

And 3 minutes seems like an hour waiting for another energy to pop doesn't it! Have you visited a few friends to get your energy bonuses?
Every candy counts! I just hit 4000 (and a few more). Hoping for more fun mini goals on update day.

Chaotarch
10-29-14, 02:38 AM
5615cc, but no focus on it, turned to daily business:p
99 bats&ghosts, but only 1 shabby scarecrow...dont counting the adventures...

lol, i need a goal :(
...sure the communityprices, but my few hundrets more or not...i am now at 6400 :eek:
sounds crazy, but why not a hardcoregoal at 7,5k and 10k? maybe a second cauldron? i just still waiting for the hayride for example...:mad:

Jir67
10-29-14, 02:42 AM
I just recived my Cownt (her name is Vampirella, and she have to familiarize with the kingdome, since she gave my only milk...), and I need a couple oh ghost to upgrade my HH to level 5
:)
I receved both scearecrow and hayride byt I put both in sotorage as soon I received :)

chewingthecud
10-29-14, 03:33 AM
Just compared the community total for the CS event with the DS one - the CS is almost double. Maybe the target was set a bit too high for CS and that is why DS players get the last community prize and CS players may well miss out. Just an observation.

PurpleScorpion76
10-29-14, 03:48 AM
Only 3% left to go to unlock the final community prize. Keep going everyone were doing fabulously!

Ooooze
10-29-14, 04:25 AM
2,444 Candy Corn. I'm doing 3 quests a day, 1 Jack O'Lantern, & growing as much corn as possible... My Alicorns are so tired!

Seriously, we have turned into Children of the Candy Corn :P

farmerbrown2010
10-29-14, 04:40 AM
I like the size of cownt cow but the cauldron and the hay wagon are so big I had to put some things into storage! 1 more bat and then I will be able to upgrade to Level 5 for my Haunted House. Fingers crossed I will get it on my next collect at 3:00 PM.

jim23cash
10-29-14, 06:39 AM
Just 280,000 to next prize unlocks! We should be there soon!
I'm at about 4145 cc, still no prize box.:( HH level 5 only dropping corn and bats/ghosts. Wish we could donate bats and ghosts! Loving the cauldron and Cownt Vladimir! Great drops! Really want that spooky tree! :)

jim23cash
10-29-14, 06:44 AM
Whoop whoop! We did it!,

dragoniakingdom
10-29-14, 06:53 AM
Whoop whoop! We did it!,

We did indeed:).

Let's all work together & get that Spooky Tree (we CAN do it!).

PurpleScorpion76
10-29-14, 06:53 AM
One more prize to go! Woop woop!

amerirish
10-29-14, 06:56 AM
Seriously, we have turned into Children of the Candy Corn :P

LMAO!!! Too funny cause it's so true!

Congrats to everyone on getting the second community prize. Keep up the good work so we can finish strong!!! I currently have 4,530 and counting :)

Tyxhos
10-29-14, 08:31 AM
Hey everyone, I'm a little disappointed that the fifth individual price, The Witch's Cauldron, in not animated. After all the hard work.....
And now back to business to get community price number three !
So long !

my2place
10-29-14, 09:03 AM
I'm so excited - within the last day I got to the level 5 HH, am only 3 candies away from getting the cauldron and moved up to level 31! Will keep making CC for the community - I think I'd go through withdrawal if I just stopped now LOL.
I'm also looking forward to getting back to some of the other projects I had been working on, especially expanding to make room for all these new goodies :)

dragoniakingdom
10-29-14, 09:39 AM
Hey everyone, I'm a little disappointed that the fifth individual price, The Witch's Cauldron, in not animated. After all the hard work.....
And now back to business to get community price number three !
So long !

The items it drops makes up for the non animation - builders paste,glues,dyes to name just a few.

Liloze
10-29-14, 10:01 AM
125,000,000 needed for last Prize, with 5 days left it means CS community needs
25000,000 / day
I think TL should've made Sugar Cane drop Candy corn as well, there's still time TL ;) and let us use the bats and ghosts to get Candy Corn - for those who finished HH lvl 5- or be able to send them to our neighbors who need them through the gift list, and once we have nothing left, both items diappear from the list!
Still doing 3 Adventures/ day, getting backaches from collecting corn and sugar cane.
Ahem, I went shopping yesterday and I got me some real Candy Corn lol.
C'mon running all over the place, working hard, needs energy! Lol.

We can make it folks, Good luck everyone who needs any item to up grade or finish a goal.
And don't give up on the boxes from adventures :) I got a hayride, now waiting for the scarecrow :)
LOVE CS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

DrP4ever
10-29-14, 10:08 AM
Still need bats! These irregular drops for all of us are so annoying. I have about 40 ghosts but only 16 bats. Been at it full time since the beginning. At level 50+++++++++++++++++++++++ for months and months. This makes the game not much fun.

8hat
10-29-14, 10:13 AM

I didn't want to sound ungrateful but I was a little disappointed in that too. They even put a stationary puff of purple smoke like they meant it to but forgot to put in the code to make it happen. With everything else vying for my attention (bobbing coins & water cans, the sparkling of the craft buildings, the windmill has stopped, animals looking around) I sometime forget to check it and only notice the ready bag when I've used all my energy.
I have some re-ordering to do in my queendom after all this is done. I got a royal cow from a Dark Cave Adventure (I didn't have enough silver for a princess crown so I when on one other adventure to allow some catch up time...sheesh) and all the Halloween stuff I've just been dumping in my 'clearing' usually reserved for trees and rocks I haven't chopped yet. I'll sort out a special place for my cauldron then.

ghjvcucjb
10-29-14, 10:16 AM
I'm so excited - within the last day I got to the level 5 HH, am only 3 candies away from getting the cauldron and moved up to level 31! Will keep making CC for the community - I think I'd go through withdrawal if I just stopped now LOL.
I'm also looking forward to getting back to some of the other projects I had been working on, especially expanding to make room for all these new goodies :)

I was too! Was happy to slow down on the corn stuff. But it's been a few days and I'm missing the frantic collecting. If that's not a true addict I don't know what is:(. Enjoy the frantic collecting now because when it's over it'll be back to yawn time. Hopefully it won't be too long before another big update.

ETA: still collecting and making corn, sending out candy corn adventures, collecting from character's houses to help the community, so no one gets mad at me, just not the crazy corn planting I was doing in the beginning. Have over 4000 cc to contribute to community.

DeeDeeBird70
10-29-14, 10:42 AM
Wow! My level5 HH just dropped a Lumen Essence. Still plugging away harvesting corn and sugar cane, cooking and collecting. Got the scarecrow several days ago but no hayride as yet. Still sending out 3 adventures a day. Getting that last community prize is within reach as long as everyone keeps gathering the candy corn. I'm at 4,724.

Don't give up!!

tigarlilyvol
10-29-14, 01:22 PM
I got two knowledge shards on my second kingdom now leveled to 28 since we started have 2,625 corn, and hopefully will get cauldron before it ends, could really use help on potions. Hh is level 5. All while fighting dire boars with Kaz's. Still have one more monster to fight but decided to wait on him.

amerirish
10-29-14, 01:29 PM
Indeed but I was just having some fun waiting for my energy to recharge lol Back to topic : D

As for the event; I'm all caught up on the goals & individual prizes and my HH is Level 5. I'm now power planting/harvesting corn & sugar to make candy corn. My current count is 4,688 and rising. I have total confidence that we'll get the last community prize :)

Liloze
10-29-14, 01:34 PM
As for the event; I'm all caught up on the goals & individual prizes and my HH is Level 5. I'm now power planting/harvesting corn & sugar to make candy corn. My current count is 4,688 and rising. I have total confidence that we'll get the last community prize :)

Same all caught up on goals / prizes etc, My HH lvl 5. Also Planting/ Harvesting Corn and Sugar Cane, My count is 4000 Adventuring 3/ day until the very end of this event.
Honestly I don't need the Spooky Tree because I am maxed out on all it gives, but I want it as a momentum of this event and how we as a CS community worked together to get it, that is the real prize IMHO :D

my2place
10-29-14, 01:35 PM
Ooh yea - first collection from cauldron - 1 architect's paste and 1 builder's paste!

Ooooze
10-29-14, 01:42 PM
I just got my scarecrow... No cauldron yet. Getting close.

amerirish
10-29-14, 01:46 PM
Same all caught up on goals / prizes etc, My HH lvl 5. Also Planting/ Harvesting Corn and Sugar Cane, My count is 4000 Adventuring 3/ day until the very end of this event.
Honestly I don't need the Spooky Tree because I am maxed out on all it gives, but I want it as a momentum of this event and how we as a CS community worked together to get it, that is the real prize IMHO :D

That's really cool of you to continue to work hard for a prize that you're kind of 'meh' about :) Glad we've got folks like you helping out ;)

Liloze
10-29-14, 02:03 PM
That's really cool of you to continue to work hard for a prize that you're kind of 'meh' about :) Glad we've got folks like you helping out ;)

Oh thanks :o But you are doing the same, which is as cool :) and we're not alone, I am sure the majority who are through all the phases are working hard towards the Spooky Tree, besides I really like it, at least what I can see, would be perfect near the HH :D

meme1098
10-29-14, 02:05 PM
Yes, have the cauldron but still sending out adventures, harvesting corn, & converting it to candy. Boy, it's tough work but we can get that last prize if we just hang together.

kooky panda
10-29-14, 02:28 PM
Hey guys, the recent heated posts have been removed. Please be sure and follow the forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.
If you see a post that needs to be reviewed please not to respond to that post, but flag it over for a moderator or community manager to review. ( thank-you to the member that did flag this over)

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

Send a Private Message to a TeamLava Community Manager [TL Employee]
Send a Private Message to a TL Player Moderator
Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for TL Player Mods and TL Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.

azriX2012
10-29-14, 02:32 PM
Sorry for the noob question but how do I flag a post?