PDA

View Full Version : Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

farmgirl8888
10-17-14, 06:05 AM
Sure could use some energy box drops for this quest. Anyway that could be put in the mix?

katbtodd
10-17-14, 06:36 AM
I meant, a FREE event currency giving item that you get as first event quest item - like the DS Cauldron - because I think that even people you don't want to spend real cash (for gems) should have a chance to get to the goal of the event. I don't mind if it's not all that easy - the Summer Gazebo, which was my first event, took quite a bit of work for me, but still was possible - but it SHOULD be possible.

Which I think this is not, unless there will be later changes.

As for buying the Pumpkin, I'd have to figure out first of all how to buy gems in the game... I wonder if prepaid itunes card would allow that...
Yes it would,, add the itune card to itune account ,,, and go to the game and buy gems

serenitygrandma
10-17-14, 07:05 AM
I started gifting fur this morning to help out my neighbors.

raghadd1
10-17-14, 07:10 AM
My first prize

nessa005
10-17-14, 07:21 AM
I started gifting fur this morning to help out my neighbors.

A Really good idea. I feel so stupid, planted 25 wheat instead of corn! What a waste of time and energy

jptheripper
10-17-14, 07:23 AM
A Really good idea. I feel so stupid, planted 25 wheat instead of corn! What a waste of time and energy

I am only at like 240. Am I missing something for collection?

kooky panda
10-17-14, 07:36 AM
How do I craft the parchment bats and ghosts to upgrade the haunted hall...I must be missing something????
You will get these from the adventure. You do not craft these.

If you buy a pumpkin, it will drop these, but they probably will be a rare drop.

kooky panda
10-17-14, 07:36 AM
U Got ? 'Creepy Scarecow' From the Trick Or Treating Adventure.
(From the mysterious-box)

I did!

belbar22
10-17-14, 07:44 AM

Don't feel stupid. I planted 60 wheat instead of corn and I was already maxed on wheat. Have spent all day making flour to use it up.

zuma022
10-17-14, 07:48 AM
I only have 218 candies in a day. What am I missing? At this place I'll never finish this.

Chaotarch
10-17-14, 07:54 AM
Ding dang, Puffnstuff, how in the world are you already at the third individual prize?? Wow!

Does that 40 energy come in the form of a crate or just immediate energy?

started update with 12 full alis...a Little gemup the adventure...nothing strange:p

40 energy not in crate just like an ali:eek:

meme1098
10-17-14, 07:59 AM

Don't feel stupid. I planted 60 wheat instead of corn and I was already maxed on wheat. Have spent all day making flour to use it up.

I did that one time yesterday & just put those plots in storage, took them back out & planted corn. Ugh, I was laughng at myself after a few minutes when I didn't see corn there. Lol. I was so excited about the event just going around tapping.

jptheripper
10-17-14, 08:01 AM
Same here. Why do I feel so far behind?

enaid03
10-17-14, 08:03 AM
Has anyone figured out the "few other places" glimmergate mentions?

eva178
10-17-14, 08:04 AM
I Got This! 'Creepy Scarecow' From the Trick Or Treating Adventure.
(From the mysterious-box)

Verry Nice!

http://i.imgur.com/Dqs6Jqy.png

And Here is a Picture of my Creepy Scarecow

alexsjusa
10-17-14, 08:16 AM
Good for you! I only had over a hundred!

meme1098
10-17-14, 08:18 AM
Has anyone figured out the "few other places" glimmergate mentions?

Battling beasts is one. Don't know why visiting nbrs or community members couldn't get you maybe 25 a day. You're kinda knocking on doors...lol
Think about TL. It makes sense.

Weesses
10-17-14, 08:23 AM
Hi I'm having the same problem! Someone help please.

nessa005
10-17-14, 08:31 AM
I did that one time yesterday & just put those plots in storage, took them back out & planted corn. Ugh, I was laughng at myself after a few minutes when I didn't see corn there. Lol. I was so excited about the event just going around tapping.

Thanks, I had no idea I could get rid of the wheat by putting them in storage. Problem fixed!

zenobia42
10-17-14, 09:03 AM
TL! ~ please add candy corn drops to Kaz's abode and Greselda's castle... I mean, y'know, since they *are* character houses, which is listed in the first post as places we can find the sweet treats.
Thank-you, with whipped cream & a candy corn on top lol

While I'd like to have the additional source of candy corns I actually like that the game is keeping it in character by not having those drop candy. Because Kaz is not home - he's been gone for months, and Greselda, well, Greselda wouldn't buy a bunch of candy and hand it out to kids, would she? Only the characters who actually can and would give trick-or-treaters candy do. That little detail, like many others in this event, amuses me. :)

azriX2012
10-17-14, 09:14 AM
That little detail, like many others in this event, amuses me. :)

Me too. At least it's consistent with the story. Also I don't see Greselda offering candy to kids...unless she was kinda like the witch from Hansel & Gretel lol...

jbfps116
10-17-14, 09:18 AM
I don't think you people need to be so worried. [checks calculator] if the last prize costs 3200 like the last one, than if you make 200 a day you're well over the 177.7777777 per day needed for 18 days.
and SORRY I was wrong about the pumpkins in the last post...
they give 6 candy every 6 hours. collecting 4 times a day means two dozen candy a day. times 18 = 432.
and I have Two, so I'll get 860 this event just from my pumpkins!

Beeville99
10-17-14, 09:24 AM
While I'd like to have the additional source of candy corns I actually like that the game is keeping it in character by not having those drop candy. Because Kaz is not home - he's been gone for months, and Greselda, well, Greselda wouldn't buy a bunch of candy and hand it out to kids, would she? Only the characters who actually can and would give trick-or-treaters candy do. That little detail, like many others in this event, amuses me. :)

Greselda gave me candy. She must like me. :rolleyes:

zenobia42
10-17-14, 09:39 AM
Greselda gave me candy. She must like me. :rolleyes:

lol! Maybe she just gives out candy very rarely. Geez, I upgraded her Maze for her and everything - what's she got against me? lol!

8hat
10-17-14, 09:57 AM
I wish my one pink alicorn would straighten up and fly right and gimme that 100 energy I've only ever seen twice. Instead he taunts me with 4-6 and that silly grin on his face.

I started out of the gates strong yesterday with cranking out the candy corn but by the 3rd round, what the haunted bleep I'm out of corn! I had failed to notice I was using 25 with each recipe and now I can't grow the stuff fast enough (well, I can grow it I just have trouble getting it collected). Now I'm out of silver, most of my buildings are saying, "collect me, collect me", all my animals are neglected (every now and then I'll sneak-click a sheep for the wool and they are better than the cows at giving up the fertilizer-not related to Halloween); the whole kingdom is in complete disarray! At least unlike the last event where if you had a monster spawn in a good spot, you'd just leave it so as not to waste energy; with this event we get to **** the monsters for candy and not have to listen to monster music (I think the music adds to the frenzied pace of a timed event).
My pumpkin has already given up 2 bats and a ghost and the first adventure will be back in two hours (I meant to gem complete my adventure last night and do the trick or treating over night but I fell asleep). * Deep breath* It will be fine; we still have plenty of time...

Thanks TL. I hope we can all make it to get some of these goodies :)

meme1098
10-17-14, 10:00 AM
Hi I'm having the same problem! Someone help please.

What problem are you having?
Not able to upgrade the haunted hall?

Force close & check it.
Still not working - uninstall the app & reinstall it but give it time to load the whole kingdom before tapping.

If it's a different problem, be more specific & help is on the way. Many great helpers here.

naamada
10-17-14, 10:21 AM
did anyone get the jack o lentarn for the quest that gives you 20 gems? Does it have a follow up quest or that's it? I'm not sure if I should get it... I've got 600 gems to spare but it's 150 gems and its gonna be useless after this event... Ahhhhh I don't know what to do? Advice would be appreciated. ��

zenobia42
10-17-14, 10:34 AM
did anyone get the jack o lentarn for the quest that gives you 20 gems? Does it have a follow up quest or that's it? I'm not sure if I should get it... I've got 600 gems to spare but it's 150 gems and its gonna be useless after this event... Ahhhhh I don't know what to do? Advice would be appreciated. ��

Do you feel like you can comfortably get to the finish line without the jack-o-lantern? If not, I'd say buy it. Otherwise, the gems may have a better use. OTOH, I'd be terrifed of having so many gems on hand with so many gem traps lying in wait! I try to keep as few as possible.

kooky panda
10-17-14, 10:41 AM
I went ahead and bought it since it drops candy corn and is suppose to drop Ghost and bats ( probably rare on these two).
I liked it because it was not too small or too big.
I am hoping we can keep as decoration after the event. ( I have pumpkin hutches I got from adventures that it would look good with)

jptheripper
10-17-14, 11:30 AM
Omg so much corn, feels like caravan wasteful. But ohh well, I want that cauldron for potion drops! That is huge going forward.

Basically all I am doing is planting and harvesting corn, collecting from buildings when available, and whatever is needed for adventures. Although I will be out of silver shortly

cloudsail
10-17-14, 11:32 AM
Would the devs be very kind and make the trick or treat adventure drop some gems please? Even just one would be nice.

FlowerBurst
10-17-14, 11:33 AM
I went ahead and bought it since it drops candy corn and is suppose to drop Ghost and bats ( probably rare on these two).
I liked it because it was not too small or too big.
I am hoping we can keep as decoration after the event. ( I have pumpkin hutches I got from adventures that it would look good with)

I like the fact that the jack-o'-lantern can be rotated to reveal its un-carved side--perfect to continue to use it through Thanksgiving!

enaid03
10-17-14, 11:36 AM
I like the fact that the jack-o'-lantern can be rotated to reveal its un-carved side--perfect to continue to use it through Thanksgiving!

It looks like you can store it.....which makes me super happy that I don't have to hide a pumpkin for next year like the Christmas trees behind my buildings that you could not store last year!

ghjvcucjb
10-17-14, 11:41 AM
Needed items in my kingdom: ENERGY and SILVER.

Prior to this event I set myself the goal to max out all my royal beams and blocks in additional to always maxing out on silver platters and swords so only had a few silver in my inventory.

PurpleScorpion76
10-17-14, 11:48 AM
I wish my one pink alicorn would straighten up and fly right and gimme that 100 energy I've only ever seen twice. Instead he taunts me with 4-6 and that silly grin on his face.

I started out of the gates strong yesterday with cranking out the candy corn but by the 3rd round, what the haunted bleep I'm out of corn! I had failed to notice I was using 25 with each recipe and now I can't grow the stuff fast enough (well, I can grow it I just have trouble getting it collected). Now I'm out of silver, most of my buildings are saying, "collect me, collect me", all my animals are neglected (every now and then I'll sneak-click a sheep for the wool and they are better than the cows at giving up the fertilizer-not related to Halloween); the whole kingdom is in complete disarray! At least unlike the last event where if you had a monster spawn in a good spot, you'd just leave it so as not to waste energy; with this event we get to **** the monsters for candy and not have to listen to monster music (I think the music adds to the frenzied pace of a timed event).
My pumpkin has already given up 2 bats and a ghost and the first adventure will be back in two hours (I meant to gem complete my adventure last night and do the trick or treating over night but I fell asleep). * Deep breath* It will be fine; we still have plenty of time...

Right there with you. Though I am tapping on buildings that might drop jewels or silver, so far I've had 1 useable item drop from a good few taps.

FlowerBurst
10-17-14, 11:51 AM
It looks like you can store it.....which makes me super happy that I don't have to hide a pumpkin for next year like the Christmas trees behind my buildings that you could not store last year!

LOVE that! I got rid of all my Christmas trees (sorry I did now) because I had no place to hide them at the time! Live and learn!

jptheripper
10-17-14, 11:52 AM
So 70 bats and ghosts to upgrade the hall. At 1 each per adventure (what I got on my first one) never gonna make it, will run out of time. Hopefully next drop is better

PrincessCupOButter
10-17-14, 11:52 AM
I bought the jack-o-lantern to help with the candy corn. 3rd collection gave me one parchment ghost. (I wish ivy hadn't made us send them all out in the caravan! :p) I have about an hour left to collect from my 1st trick or treat adventure, but so far the results on here seem a bit disappointing. Hoping I get a good haul because so far, I feel like I'm playing catch up. And the prizes this time are so much better, I REALLY want them!! It seems the summer adventure had many more ways to collect stones :(
I find myself constantly hoping for one of those barrels full of goodies (starter pack) to pop up every time I log in. Fingers crossed!!

Queenzod
10-17-14, 11:53 AM
Needed items in my kingdom: ENERGY and SILVER.

Prior to this event I set myself the goal to max out all my royal beams and blocks in additional to always maxing out on silver platters and swords so only had a few silver in my inventory.

I've always found silver to be a problem, and it's needed for so many things right now, including all the fairy stuff. My heart sank when I saw we needed silver for the tiaras. It's become the new mermaid scales, lol. We need a little one square silver mine that gives 2-3 silver every 4 hours.

PurpleScorpion76
10-17-14, 11:54 AM
344 after Day 1. Very pleased, but know that will drop tomorrow need to start chopping rocks for silver. But I will have had 3 adventures come in by the end of the day which will help.

ghjvcucjb
10-17-14, 11:59 AM
I've always found silver to be a problem, and it's needed for so many things right now, including all the fairy stuff. My heart sank when I saw we needed silver for the tiaras. It's become the new mermaid scales, lol. We need a little one square silver mine that gives 2-3 silver every 4 hours.
Oh yes! A cute little silver smith house to sit next to the jewelers. We could have a character named Tiffany that owns the silver house. Excellent idea Queenie!

344 after Day 1. Very pleased, but know that will drop tomorrow need to start chopping rocks for silver. But I will have had 3 adventures come in by the end of the day which will help.
Thank you! Completely forgot that silver can come from rocks. Only problem with that is enough energy to chop to rocks. TL must take classes on torture.

azriX2012
10-17-14, 12:03 PM
Anyone figured out what are those "few other places" where we can collect corn?

enaid03
10-17-14, 12:11 PM
I've actually started making jewels and silver in the forge. I'm good on tiaras for a couple days. I'm maxed on iron/coal so why not convert it back to something I need.

And ironically, neither group of mines are dropping either jewels or silver.

zenobia42
10-17-14, 12:17 PM
So 70 bats and ghosts to upgrade the hall. At 1 each per adventure (what I got on my first one) never gonna make it, will run out of time. Hopefully next drop is better

I, too got 1 and 1 my first adventure. But my second adventure I got 2 and 3. I am hoping that that is the rate going forward. Though, still 70/2.5=28 adventures which is a LOT.

Okay, ran the numbers: with 18 days to the event, and assuming most of us cannot be online at the exact moment required to get 3 adventures a day off before bedtime (so, 2 adventures per day), we must get an average of 2 of each item per adventure. If we get less than 2 of each per adventure on average, the only way to get all the required bats and ghosts is to ensure at least some of these 18 days we login as soon as we wake up, and 8 hours later, and exactly 8 hours after that to get 3 per 24 hour cycle. Yuck!

zenobia42
10-17-14, 12:18 PM
Anyone figured out what are those "few other places" where we can collect corn?

****ing beasts. And finishing quest steps. That's all we've found so far anyway. I'm going to bet there is another mini questline next week with more candy corn prizes.

mikado86
10-17-14, 12:29 PM
Bats in the Rafters
Upgrade Haunted Hall to Lv. 3 0/1
reward 40 Candy Corn

Spook-tacular
Upgrade Haunted hall to Lv.5 0/1
reward 50 Candy Corn

Haunted Hall level requirements

Level 2
4 Fancy Beam
10 Parchment Bat
10 Parchment Ghost
4 Fancy Block

Level 3
5 Fancy Beam
15 Parchment Bat
15 Parchment Ghost
5 Fancy Block

Level 4
6 Fancy Beam
20 Parchment Bat
20 Parchment Ghost
6 Fancy Block

Level 5
3 Wisp Lantern
25 Parchment Bat
25 Parchment Ghost
1 Fancy Chandelier

Fancy Chandelier
Is the third individual reward of the event by gathering Candy Corn

(individuals)
1st reward at 100 Candy Corn
2st reward at 600 Candy Corn
3rd reward at 1250 Candy Corn

Best drop from adventure
4 Parchment Bat
4 Parchment Ghost
40 Candy Corn

Trick or Treat!
Go Trick-or Treating 0/1 (New adventure)
reward 25 Candy Corn

Unlocks
Confection Creation
Candy Container (Optional)

Confection Creation
Harvest Corn 0/20
Make Candy Corn 0/5 (you need to actually collect 5 times, not make 5 candy corn's)
reward 25 Candy Corn

Collect from a Jack O' Lantern 0/1
reward 20 gems

Jack O' Lantern is brough from the Market,
150 gems
1x1 space, can spin in 4 directions
6 hours collection time
100% drop rate of 6 Candy Corn
low (25% from experience) drop rate of Parchment Bat and Parchement Ghost
http://i58.tinypic.com/2a68ghj.png

Finishing Confection Creation unlocks
Once More with Feeling
Trick-or-treat at Ivy's Hut 0/1
reward 15 Candy Corn

Chaotarch
10-17-14, 12:38 PM
Hmm, 3. collection from lv5 and only 5 candy...
So the chance for other drops is really low....

judyvines
10-17-14, 12:51 PM
I just received 4 bats and 4 ghosts and 40 candy corn from my last adventure. Best haul by far so far.

silveryedges
10-17-14, 12:52 PM
Bats in the Rafters
Upgrade Haunted Hall to Lv. 3 0/1
reward 40 Candy Corn

Spook-tacular
Upgrade Haunted hall to Lv.5 0/1
reward 50 Candy Corn

Haunted Hall level requirements

Level 2
4 Fancy Beam
10 Parchment Bat
10 Parchment Ghost
4 Fancy Block

Level 3
5 Fancy Beam
15 Parchment Bat
15 Parchment Ghost
5 Fancy Block

Level 4
6 Fancy Beam
20 Parchment Bat
20 Parchment Ghost
6 Fancy Block

Level 5
3 Wisp Lantern
25 Parchment Bat
25 Parchment Ghost
1 Fancy Chandelier

Fancy Chandelier
Is the third individual reward of the event by gathering Candy Corn

(individuals)
1st reward at 100 Candy Corn
2st reward at 600 Candy Corn
3rd reward at 1250 Candy Corn

Best drop from adventure
4 Parchment Bat
4 Parchment Ghost
40 Candy Corn

Trick or Treat!
Go Trick-or Treating 0/1 (New adventure)
reward 25 Candy Corn

Unlocks
Confection Creation

Confection Creation
Harvest Corn 0/20
Make Candy Corn 0/5 (you need to actually collect 5 times, not make 5 candy corn's)
reward 25 Candy Corn

Collect from a Jack O' Lantern 0/1
reward 20 gems

Jack O' Lantern is brough from the Market,
150 gems
1x1 space, can spin in 4 directions
6 hours collection time
100% drop rate of 6 Candy Corn
low (25% from experience) drop rate of Parchment Bat and Parchement Ghost
http://i58.tinypic.com/2a68ghj.png

Once More with Feeling
reward 15 Candy Corn

Thank you! That's really helpful.

Happy candy corn collecting everyone!

PurpleScorpion76
10-17-14, 12:54 PM

Tell me about it, I've just built my second deep mine to help with the demand.

PurpleScorpion76
10-17-14, 12:56 PM
Oh yes! A cute little silver smith house to sit next to the jewelers. We could have a character named Tiffany that owns the silver house. Excellent idea Queenie!

Thank you! Completely forgot that silver can come from rocks. Only problem with that is enough energy to chop to rocks. TL must take classes on torture.

I just got 3 silver from 20 energy. Grrr!

roguebee
10-17-14, 01:02 PM
The drops from the adventures aren't too bad. My knights have returned from their 4th trip out and so far I have 6 ghosts and 11 bats, plus a fair amount of candy corn.

zenobia42
10-17-14, 01:05 PM
The drops from the adventures aren't too bad. My knights have returned from their 4th trip out and so far I have 6 ghosts and 11 bats, plus a fair amount of candy corn.

That is an average of 2.125 of each per adventure. Which is JUST enough to get the 70 unless you can time your life around the game with the precision required to get out 3 adventures per day.

brandonu
10-17-14, 01:07 PM
I received a spooky scarecrow from the quest. I didn't see a result when I searched for it, so here it is.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-17-14, 01:28 PM
I just got 3 silver from 20 energy. Grrr!
Don't forget about dark cave formations, if you have any of those in your inventory from adventures! - good source for silver. :)

Ps. I want a goodie box crate!!!!!! ...3 adventures in and no extra goodie :(

PrincessCupOButter
10-17-14, 01:38 PM
Has anyone else gotten coal from the trick or treat adventure? I feel like a naughty kid at Christmas! I also got 3 ghosts and 1 bat. Not sure how much candy corn or coal, as it was my 1st adventure and the dialog popped up. Not too bad but not great. Hoping for more bats next time!

8hat
10-17-14, 01:40 PM
Has anyone else gotten coal from the trick or treat adventure? I feel like a naughty kid at Christmas! I also got 3 ghosts and 1 bat. Not sure how much candy corn or coal, as it was my 1st adventure and the dialog popped up. Not too bad but not great. Hoping for more bats next time!

Coal! That what Greselda should be handing out at her place. I love it :)

zenobia42
10-17-14, 01:41 PM

I got coal, too! On my first adventure. It totally made me laugh.

midsom
10-17-14, 01:49 PM
Can a more experienced player please tell me what it means by "community prize"? Thanks in advance.

Robkendy
10-17-14, 01:50 PM
It would be neat to see other people's candy corn count when we visit them. Could either be used to encourge others, or even tell who's activily playing. Just a thought.

azriX2012
10-17-14, 02:00 PM
Can a more experienced player please tell me what it means by "community prize"? Thanks in advance.

It means the entire community has to work together to win those prizes. Even if you win all the individual prizes, that doesn't mean that you will get the community prizes. For that we all have to collect corn until we reach the prize goals. When you get to 650 corn you will be eligible to win all the community prizes, if the community reaches all of the goals by the end of the event.

FigmentValley
10-17-14, 02:17 PM
I started this..... And then found myself slogging along with the rest of the crowd.

Then I stopped.

Once again - why the heck do I want to do this? For decorations I cannot fit into my kingdom?

Hmmmmm......

I think it is time I ditched this time eating game.

zenobia42
10-17-14, 02:21 PM

When everyone who is playing have gotten a sum total of as many candy corn as required for the community prize, every player who gets the minimum number required (in this case 650), gets all the prizes that the community wins.

ETA: and yet again I failed to see there was another page in the thread where someone else already answered the question, lol.

fluffybutter007
10-17-14, 02:26 PM
I started this..... And then found myself slogging along with the rest of the crowd.

Then I stopped.

Once again - why the heck do I want to do this? For decorations I cannot fit into my kingdom?

Hmmmmm......

I think it is time I ditched this time eating game.

Nobody is forcing you to participate in the event. Personally, I find them fun whether I get the prize or not. It just adds another dimension to the mechanics of playing the game. I admit, I can't really fit everything in my kingdom all at the same time, but it's nice being able to choose what decorations to display and which to put back into storage. Besides, if I remember correctly not all the prizes are decorations (cow, witches cauldron, and spooky tree drop items).

zenobia42
10-17-14, 02:47 PM
My 3rd adventure I was back to only 1 parchment ghost and 2 bats. At an average rate of 1.5 of each per adventure, I will NOT get the 70 of each required to upgrade the haunted house to level 5 before time is up because I can in no way, shape or form guarantee I can be online at exactly 7:30 then 3:30 then 11:30 (or any other 8-hour interval) to be able to cram in 3 adventures per day. I can only be sure of getting off 2 per day. And at 2 per day, we'd need an average of 2 of each per adventure. 1.5 of each on average is NOT going to get me or anyone else who can't dedicate the time to be online at the precise moments to get off 3 missions per day without fail to the finish line. :(

I really wish the adventure were 6 hours instead of 8, and/or available in the barracks for twice the castle adventure time.

bookadey
10-17-14, 03:07 PM
I just received my Farmers Badge from harvesting all this corn and sugar! :D
I only have 1 shard for extra water so I don't get any energy back when I harvest and I don't seem to get many candy corns either. I've planted 12 at a time and only get 1-2 when I harvest them.

silveryedges
10-17-14, 03:15 PM
I just received my Farmers Badge from harvesting all this corn and sugar! :D
I only have 1 shard for extra water so I don't get any energy back when I harvest and I don't seem to get many candy corns either. I've planted 12 at a time and only get 1-2 when I harvest them.

Congrats on the Farmers' Badge!

I do not get that many candy corns from harvesting corn either. What makes it worthwhile are the drops from beasts that keep popping up while harvesting.

Jennerwein1
10-17-14, 03:20 PM
This is so much fun! TL: how about a goodie pack like in FS and DS ? And btw, with 3 world quests, who needs a life, lol? You are ****ing me !!!! ;)

zenobia42
10-17-14, 03:57 PM
Still no decorations dropping from adventures for me. But there's lots of time. :)

shipower
10-17-14, 04:15 PM
Prize 1 (100) : Halloween Banner x 1
Prize 2 (600) : Spooky Wall x 30, Spooky Tower x 2, Spooky Gate x 1
Prize 3 (1250) : Fancy Beam x 4, Fancy Block x 4, Fancy Chandelier x 1, Energy x 40
Prize 4 (2300) : Cownt Dracula x 1 (size 1x1, 1Hr Collection Time)
Prize 5 (3100) : Witch's Cauldron x 1 (size 2x2, 4Hr Collection Time)

belbar22
10-17-14, 04:34 PM
Prize 3 (1250) : Fancy Beam x 4, Fancy Block x 4, Fancy Chandelier x 1, Energy x 40

Thanks for the info. Now I know how many I need to aim for per day.

june0563
10-17-14, 04:34 PM
Bust as I craft :)

meme1098
10-17-14, 04:38 PM

Hi, shipower. Hope you're doing good. Thanks so much for the info. Glad you're still around.

kooky panda
10-17-14, 04:46 PM
From two adventures I got the spooky scarecrow and Hayride!
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/e7272f21-59a7-40da-92a6-194fee774bb9_zps897244c0.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/e7272f21-59a7-40da-92a6-194fee774bb9_zps897244c0.png.html)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/a291344f-f633-4477-93f2-e557e56590dd_zps4c811505.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/a291344f-f633-4477-93f2-e557e56590dd_zps4c811505.png.html)

littleonesmum
10-17-14, 05:11 PM
It would be neat to see other people's candy corn count when we visit them. Could either be used to encourge others, or even tell who's activily playing. Just a thought.

I'd love to be able to see this too... 371 so far for me 😊

Anaboe
10-17-14, 05:38 PM
Bats in the Rafters
[B]Once More with Feeling
reward 15 Candy Corn

Ooooooh!!!! Once more with Feeling! I LOVED that Buffy episode, I can sing along every single line of that episode!!! Really, if you've never seen it, please do! It's wonderfull! Best ep ever! LOVE TL for making this reference!

------------------

I tried to figure out what I had to do, maybe you all can help filling in the questionmarks?:

Make candy corn:
Corn
Sugar
Candy Cane (kitchen), windmills, harvest pergola, summer gazebo (only need to drop sugar 1 in 6 times to make profit)

Collect from:
Old Thomas' House, Thurston's Ford, Ivy's hut
Jack o'Lantern
Haunted Hall

Slay All the Beasts!

Collect from:
Sir Pigglesworth, Pepe, Allicorns, Wizard schools

Adventures
5 wool
drops from sheep, stable, ???
1 purple dye
purple petals, water (potion shop)
5 glimmer dust
glimmerdust troves, Faerie Tea Party, mushroom circles, ???

5 fur
manticores, monsters, gifts from neighbours
2 creep tooth
monsters, ??? (Ivy's house?)

10 silver
mines, craft at magic forge, chopping rocks, ???
5 jewels
jeweler, mines, (Sabrina's house?)
2 mermaid scales
ponds, mermaid pond

Haunted hall (got all)
lvl 2 4 fancy beams, 4 fancy blocks (10 Parchment Bats, 10 Parchment Ghosts)
lvl 3 5 fancy beams, 5 fancy blocks (15 Parchment Bats, 15 Parchment Ghosts)
lvl 4 6 fancy beams, 6 fancy blocks (20 Parchment Bats, 20 Parchment Ghosts)
lvl 5 3 wisp lanterns (1 fancy chanelier, 25 parchment bats, 25 parchment ghosts)

-------------

I'm sure I forgot some sources of important materials, can you help me fill it in?

With the goal being 3100 Candy Corn, we need 172, 22 a day. Atm I have 512, but my stash of Sugar Cane is almost depleted, which will slow things down. But, the high amount that I gathered already, has lowered my needed average to 154,5, which is nice :) But it's an insane goal, you almost need to be working 24/7, slave labor!!! :P Nah, I love it!

chewingthecud
10-17-14, 05:42 PM
Just want to say thank you to TL for the event - I am a long time player and this has brought me back to the game. One plead though - can we please have more expansions? I must admit I like displaying a lot of my buildings so this may be my fault, but I am seriously running out of room! I just won the spooky walls and gate but I can't use them as I want due to lack of space. Just a few more plots would allow advanced players like me to be build a really fun "spooky section" so please, please consider it.

Thanks! ��������������

Jennerwein1
10-17-14, 05:43 PM
8% of community goal. So far.

SpiritWind00
10-17-14, 05:59 PM
660 and counting.... WOOHOO. No gems spent. Just used some energy crates I had in storage and I had enough resources to do energy trades a few times too. Have used 2 alicorns and pinkie and 2 spare alicorns left for a bit later today. I like events, adds some much needed fun to the game and the forum. Happy days!

fluffybutter007
10-17-14, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the info shipower! It's nice to have a goal to work towards. 30.5 hours into the event and I personally have 520 candy corns. Not as many as a lot of people, but I'll definitely make the goal before time ends. :)

Edit: If you try for at least 200 candies a day, you'll have at least 2 days to spare (for wiggle room).

dubbleyooteeyef
10-17-14, 06:52 PM
Is this?......

And last but not least, the absolutely stunning Haunted Hall, which you can build using the Fancy Chandelier from the event's 3rd Individual Prize. Aside from looking TOTALLY AWESOME, the Hall has a low chance to drop Earth Wisps, Wisp Lanterns, and Lumin Essence.

All you get for this?......

MORE COCKTAIL NAPKIN MATH!!!!

18 Days of fun in the blood moon night. * 3 adventures / day =54 - 1 for late start => 53 adventures in trick or treating from castle
(I'm going to ignore the Barracks)
53 adventures means 53 hats, tiaras, and masks or 48 if you did caravans.. I did so 48 it is.

48 hats (72 hours double potion shop)
240 wool ( sheep everywhere! )
48 purple die
240 glimmer dust (break out the Troves)

48 tiaras (72 hours double Forge) ---> these are the hardest by far
480 silver ( this will hurt.. send only silver as gifts to me please :) )
240 jewels ( painful but not that bad)
96 mermaid scales ( hurray for mermaid ponds)

48 masks (72 hours double Workshop)
240 fur ( ok not easy but manticore and monsters help)
96 teeth ( monster hunting time )

meme1098
10-17-14, 06:58 PM
ANABOE:

Don't forget. You can collect candy from Sabina's house, too.

vontalken
10-17-14, 07:03 PM
Is this?......

All you get for this?......

That would be a no.

You also get the special cow that drops hide and red stuff, cauldron that drops potions (very nice), Tree that drops bones and teeth, a banner, walls and towers and path tiles and a gate, Hay ride piece, scarecrow, and maybe a jack o lantern.

and that.. is well worth it to me a few times over. In fact I really hope I get the hayride and scarecrow soon. I love Halloween so tis the season.

Ohh and the pumpkin thing that is the second community prize.

jbfps116
10-17-14, 07:08 PM
That would be a no.

You also get the special cow that drops hide and red stuff, cauldron that drops potions (very nice), Tree that drops bones and teeth, a banner, walls and towers and path tiles and a gate, Hay ride piece, scarecrow, and maybe a jack o lantern.

and that.. is well worth it to me a few times over.

I agree! I think the prizes this time are more useful then last, and think it IS doable. One thing about the haunted hall... will it only drop those rare items AFTER the event, or when it's upgraded to level five?? cause I've got nothing but ONE candy and 100 coins so far from it

Queenzod
10-17-14, 07:09 PM
Has anyone upgraded the hall? I'm on my 4th adventure and still don't have enough bats to do the first upgrade. Does it start giving bats and ghosts? Considering it's going into storage the moment this is over I'm not sure it's worth it to stress over the upgrades. I'm sure it will be helpful for lower level players, but I'm always maxed on wisps, lanterns and lumin essence, so I don't really care about it that much. I want the cow and the tree! I'm only at 473 corns, tho. Still a long way to go... :)

dubbleyooteeyef
10-17-14, 07:15 PM
That would be a no.

and that.. is well worth it to me a few times over. In fact I really hope I get the hayride and scarecrow soon. I love Halloween so tis the season.

Sorry when I saw your calcs I thought it was for Haunted house upgrade only?
The other prizes are obtainable without HH upgrades.

Im trying to work out whether to upgrade it in full - to me a small chance for yellow potions isnt worth 20 - 30 adventures worth of materials.

People say they have seen a max of 4 parts per adventure, thats 18 trips to get the 70 parts, you say 53, Im guesssing somewhere about 36 if you average 2 parchment parts each per trip.

Considering it's going into storage the moment this is over I'm not sure it's worth it to stress over the upgrades.

If true, that will make the decision very easy. But I would think you can keep it for your small chances of bleagh.

Well, at least they have given other functional rewards this time - Decor only last time was laughable.

meme1098
10-17-14, 07:31 PM
Has anyone upgraded the hall? I'm on my 4th adventure and still don't have enough bats to do the first upgrade. Does it start giving bats and ghosts? Considering it's going into storage the moment this is over I'm not sure it's worth it to stress over the upgrades. I'm sure it will be helpful for lower level players, but I'm always maxed on wisps, lanterns and lumin essence, so I don't really care about it that much. I want the cow and the tree! I'm only at 473 corns, tho. Still a long way to go... :)

I just need one more ghost which I should be getting in about 1-1/2 hours when I collect from the adventure. Course I won't know until in the morning what I'll be getting when I collect from the Hall since I do need to get some sleep tonight.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-17-14, 07:32 PM
One of my neighbors already has her Haunted Hall at level 5.
Very cool, I luv it!!
Doesn't it look like the Addams family house? Lol
(Click to see bigger)

Ps. Thank u, thank u, THANK YOU, TL, for NOT sitting it in troll snot! Lol
*thumbs up*

meme1098
10-17-14, 07:34 PM
Very cool, I luv it!!
That is pretty nice! Must have cost plenty of gems to get there. Yikes! Lol

vontalken
10-17-14, 07:34 PM
Sorry when I saw your calcs I thought it was for Haunted house upgrade only?
The other prizes are obtainable without HH upgrades.

Im trying to work out whether to upgrade it in full - to me a small chance for yellow potions isnt worth 20 - 30 adventures worth of materials.

People say they have seen a max of 4 parts per adventure, thats 18 trips to get the 70 parts, you say 53, Im guesssing somewhere about 36 if you average 2 parchment parts each per trip.

If true, that will make the decision very easy. But I would think you can keep it for your small chances of bleagh.

Well, at least they have given other functional rewards this time - Decor only last time was laughable.

My calcs were the totals to have a trick or treat adventure running for all 18 days non stop. I did the same math for making candy in the kitchen. I do them for all the events personally but figured I'd share because I get excited this time of year. (It really is my favorite)

I doubt the functions will disappear after the event. The glimmer cave , winter inn , reign deer stables etc... All kept going after their events and they look awesome to me. (Ok maybe not the green snot but I know graphic interaction calcs.. So I deal)

8hat
10-17-14, 07:41 PM

I was below 200 this morning but now Im at 436 and I was conflicted about being happy I got so many today and being a fail for not getting enough stuff to do the lvl 3 upgrade...I still need 4 ghosts.

Ugg! The roller coaster ride of it all...

But still loving the event. :)

mcb397
10-17-14, 07:44 PM
I need one more ghost for the first upgrade. Waiting patiently.

fiberterian
10-17-14, 08:02 PM
I'm loving this event. Really looking forward to the cow, cauldron and tree! I have 303 candy corn so far and haven't yet been able to upgrade the Haunted Hall yet. But it is much more interesting than the last community event. Plus I love Halloween!

zenobia42
10-17-14, 08:07 PM
That would be a no.

I am VERY impressed with how TL took the main criticism of the limited time quests of this summer (the lack of prizes that drop anything other than coins if even that) and came up with some really creative and fun stuff, LOTS of stuff with DROPS for us. In everything other than the dire need for a warning/escape chance before we fall into gem traps, I feel like they really do listen to us. And hey, the folks who are designing these cool prizes for us are probably not the same folks who set the policy of gem traps wherever possible with no chance of recompense for what they take. It's probably people way up the corporate chain. So while I will never stop disagreeing with the unethical gem trap policies, I really DO want to ensure I also give recognition to the folks who really listen to us and come up with really creative and fun stuff for us to play. THANK YOU! You guys IMO are doing a great job. As a player who gets bored of games fairly easily after a few months, I really appreciate all the effort to keep us entertained with tons of new and fun stuff. Thanks!

zenobia42
10-17-14, 08:09 PM
Very cool, I luv it!!
(Click to see bigger)

Ps. Thank u, thank u, THANK YOU, TL, for NOT sitting it in troll snot! Lol
*thumbs up*

It's AWESOME! And am I correct - it looks like it is animated with bats circling around it. Even MORE awesome if that's the case!

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-17-14, 08:16 PM
It's AWESOME! And am I correct - it looks like it is animated with bats circling around it. Even MORE awesome if that's the case!
It has bats that look as if they are circling, yes ...but it's not animated (no movement) and obviously, I don't know how well (or more) you can see the bats if the Hall is rotated.
But yeah, still verrrrrry cool!!

Robkendy
10-17-14, 09:01 PM
All the talk about "am I going to collect enough candy corn and bats" are great and all, but I am so happy that my apple tree FINALLY desided to grant me with a golden apple to collect SIR PIGGLES. Silver lining to knowing I'm too low level to collect enough candy corn for the pot.

And to stay relevent, i just collected one bat, one ghost, one truffle, 2 coal, and about 30 candy corn from adventure. :)

zenobia42
10-17-14, 09:09 PM
All the talk about "am I going to collect enough candy corn and bats" are great and all, but I am so happy that my apple tree FINALLY desided to grant me with a golden apple to collect SIR PIGGLES. Silver lining to knowing I'm too low level to collect enough candy corn for the pot.

And to stay relevent, i just collected one bat, one ghost, one truffle, 2 coal, and about 30 candy corn from adventure. :)

Congrats on Sir Piggy! You're going to love the little guy.

And I'm sad to see how many people are getting just 1-2 bats and 1-2 ghosts per adventure. It's really impossible to get the 70 of each required of each to upgrade our mansions to that super-cool level 5 version at that rate unless we can send out 3 adventures every day. Good luck to you in the future on haunted house materials and candy corn - don't give up on the candy corn prizes! It it's like the last world event, they'll have some new quests next week to help us with those some more. :)

newzealander
10-17-14, 09:52 PM
I don't think you people need to be so worried. [checks calculator] if the last prize costs 3200 like the last one, than if you make 200 a day you're well over the 177.7777777 per day needed for 18 days.
and SORRY I was wrong about the pumpkins in the last post...
they give 6 candy every 6 hours. collecting 4 times a day means two dozen candy a day. times 18 = 432.
and I have Two, so I'll get 860 this event just from my pumpkins!

How do you manage to collect every 6 hours on the dot? I work for around 8-10 hours (can sometimes fit in the odd check in during the day, but never at specific times, and certainly not guaranteed), and I try to sleep for around 7-8 hours. So I would get a maximum of 3 collections a day - not 4. You would have to be setting alarms for 6 hours on the dot all day every day (never missing one) to reach 860.

Requirements like this are ok for people that don't work full time, have children, play in sports teams or clubs that have all day games, or sleep. For the rest of us, it's not realistic.

Anastisha13
10-17-14, 10:10 PM
Right there with you. Though I am tapping on buildings that might drop jewels or silver, so far I've had 1 useable item drop from a good few taps.

Thanks 8hat.
You have solved a mystery for me.
I was wondering where that 100 energy came from! I didn't notice it at first when I collected from my adventure! Just happened to notice a few minutes later after harvesting! It was a very pleasant surprise! :-)

Oops! Something went wrong! Wrong quote! Sorry!

CranberrySweet
10-17-14, 10:16 PM
I didn't get the final prize for the summer event, so I'm playing it much stricter this time. I'm at 560 current, happy I'm about to tip over into the community pool. I did go ahead and get the jack o lantern. It's cute, and I wasn't using my gems for anything else since I already got the second wizard school and pergola. I'll probably get the reindeer stable soon/eventually. It's not quite the season for it so I don't mind waiting.

My rules - all energy for harvesting corn with only the most important exceptions:
- collecting beams and blocks I'm crafting to make up for what I'll use on the haunted hall.
- Sir Pigglesworth, because of his chance for excellent drops
- lil Manty, since I know I'll be needing whiskers before long
- purple cow - chance for gem drop
- skunku-buddy for furs/corn/etc
- dragon and pink alicorn, drops to rare to skip and energy of course!
- harvest one row of sugar every four hours
- sheep, need the wool badly
- mines and sawmills
- Old Thomas, Sabina, Thurston and Ivy (for the candy, naturally)
- and obviously, collecting from the pumpkin, adventures and candy crafting

That's it. It's going pretty well so far and I'm fairly hopeful. It might sound like I'm still spreading energy around a lot but I think I'm maximizing what I can do with it. My finger is itching to get tap my coin buildfings but I'm refraining! Even if it does drive me crazy and even if I've also halted all expansion by not completing trades for those darn tickets.

Anastisha13
10-17-14, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=8hat;983511]I wish my one pink alicorn would straighten up and fly right and gimme that 100 energy I've only ever seen twice. Instead he taunts me with 4-6 and that silly grin on his face.

[QUOTE=Anastisha13;983992]Thanks 8hat.
You have solved a mystery for me.
I was wondering where that 100 energy came from! I didn't notice it at first, ! Just happened to notice it later after harvesting! It was a very pleasant surprise! :-)

Castloninian
10-17-14, 10:20 PM
Having collected from 4 adventures my haunted house is level 2 and have 2 and 3 bats/ghosts towards level 3. My last adventure got me 4 and 4 so it is just a random drop thing. Keep going everyone! I am at 513 today so should start to contribute to the community prizes soon.

BriarAvenue
10-17-14, 10:25 PM

Don't feel bad.... You are not alone, pal!
I, too, did the same thing the first time.
Then did it again for the first pad n realized in time to get rid of it
n plant corn again!

BriarAvenue
10-17-14, 10:33 PM
TL star light, TL star bright...
The numerous stars I see tonite....
I wish I may, I wish I might...
Please don't make me to put oversize community gifts into storage again, alright?

genellemac
10-17-14, 11:01 PM
WHAT.....I have never, ever got 100 energy.

jbfps116
10-17-14, 11:08 PM
How do you manage to collect every 6 hours on the dot? I work for around 8-10 hours (can sometimes fit in the odd check in during the day, but never at specific times, and certainly not guaranteed), and I try to sleep for around 7-8 hours. So I would get a maximum of 3 collections a day - not 4. You would have to be setting alarms for 6 hours on the dot all day every day (never missing one) to reach 860.

Requirements like this are ok for people that don't work full time, have children, play in sports teams or clubs that have all day games, or sleep. For the rest of us, it's not realistic.

I DO have plenty of time for this... and i do set an alarm for every 6 hours! and my work schedule is only 4 days a week with breaks in between every hour of work! I guess I'm lucky though. I'm already over 450 in two days which is really good, and I don't have any alicorns or anything, just 2 wizard schools.
And the thought of a building that can give wisp lanterns AND luminessence is wonderful!!! I find it a real drain on coal to make those. I'm having a lot of fun so far!

silveryedges
10-17-14, 11:15 PM
This event is so much fun and the prizes are awesome indeed. I am always short of lumin essence btw. and the upgraded haunted hall will fit beautifully into Greselda's realm so together with the spooky tree this will definitely be a great addition to my kingdom. I love the look of that cow and drops of 'anything red' will always be welcome.

Although progress on upgrading the hall is going slow over here (I am at 9 bats and 6 ghosts, still on level 1) and I do have a real life to attend to I am not too worried. There will be goals and things available further down into the event to help us getting what we need.

So thanks for this folks from TL. This is so much fun.

genellemac
10-18-14, 12:19 AM
I have been on 4 trick or treating adventures and have 8 ghosts and 9 bats.

jbfps116
10-18-14, 12:20 AM
If you finish all the quests related to this festival (as far as I know) you'll get 155 candy.
plus about 400 from each pumpkin you buy.

rainsunset
10-18-14, 01:10 AM
From two adventures I got the spooky scarecrow and Hayride!
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/e7272f21-59a7-40da-92a6-194fee774bb9_zps897244c0.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/e7272f21-59a7-40da-92a6-194fee774bb9_zps897244c0.png.html)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/a291344f-f633-4477-93f2-e557e56590dd_zps4c811505.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/a291344f-f633-4477-93f2-e557e56590dd_zps4c811505.png.html)
And I got hayride from second try

rainsunset
10-18-14, 01:39 AM
Guys, it's only a game so let's enjoy it. I also have work and yesterday i had very busy schedule but nevertheless today I have 600 candies and after 4 adventures I was able to make upgrade. I didn't buy this pumpkin as I want to save gems for unicorn. I enjoy this event very much as I've been playing for year and a half. And last month I lost interest to this game but now I have plenty to do. So thanks TL very much for this event.

katbtodd
10-18-14, 01:46 AM
And I got hayride from second try

Lucky you... Wow !!! I gone on 3 so far and no gift boxes for me

belbar22
10-18-14, 01:52 AM

Me neither:(

katbtodd
10-18-14, 01:53 AM
Is any body finding other places to fine the candy corn besides , Sabina ,old Thomas, Ivy ,Threstons , Making it and planting corn, oh yes the haunted hall ,,,,energy is hard to come by, I was told the roost ,collected twice got nothing does any body know of any other places ,,, Thank you in advance

Juarah
10-18-14, 02:36 AM
Has anyone bought the pumpkin? What do you get from it?

jbfps116
10-18-14, 02:53 AM
every 6 hours it gives you 6 candy corn. If you have it for the duration of the event it will total over 400 candies produced. I don't know what will happen when the event is over. Will it be a useless decoration? or maybe they'll make it drop other stuff.

Gabi2111
10-18-14, 03:12 AM
Has anyone bought the pumpkin? What do you get from it?

Mine give me 6 candy corn plus a parchment ghost or bat.

First collection I got a bat from each, the two following collections a ghost from each pumpkin ( I bought 2 pumpkins).

rainsunset
10-18-14, 03:32 AM
every 6 hours it gives you 6 candy corn. If you have it for the duration of the event it will total over 400 candies produced. I don't know what will happen when the event is over. Will it be a useless decoration? or maybe they'll make it drop other stuff.

If it's like in dragon story I think it'll be useless decoration. In DS after event these things always are only decorations

jbfps116
10-18-14, 03:33 AM

true they do give you rare drops of the paper deco

mymummy789
10-18-14, 03:39 AM
I got 2 as well. I know they won't do anything after the event but they look nice you can turn them round to hide the face so I can use them all year in my farm area :)

Gabi2111
10-18-14, 04:19 AM
I got 2 as well. I know they won't do anything after the event but they look nice you can turn them round to hide the face so I can use them all year in my farm area :)

That's a really neat idea. Love it

Anaboe
10-18-14, 04:28 AM
Antoine know how to get silver? Mines, rocks, neighbours? I thought some houses dropped it too?

silveryedges
10-18-14, 04:40 AM
Antoine know how to get silver? Mines, rocks, neighbours? I thought some houses dropped it too?

The troll vault gave me two silver this morning.

silveryedges
10-18-14, 04:47 AM

Very nice idea :)

I need the drops from the cauldron and the fully upgraded haunted house so I invested in a second jack-o-lantern as well. Apart from that the additional candy corns will contribute towards the community prizes... My Lady Greselda is all excited about that spooky tree I've promised her so we need to get that last prize.

Jennerwein1
10-18-14, 04:58 AM
Got 2 candy corn from lvl 2 haunted house.

Robkendy
10-18-14, 05:07 AM
Almost positive I just recieved 5 ghosts from an adventure. Knew I had 2, now I have 7. Anyway the max could be 5 and 5?

PurpleScorpion76
10-18-14, 05:23 AM
Don't forget about dark cave formations, if you have any of those in your inventory from adventures! - good source for silver. :)

Ps. I want a goodie box crate!!!!!! ...3 adventures in and no extra goodie :(

Used my only one Fridsy morning. Good haul from that I think 15 silver dropped.

PurpleScorpion76
10-18-14, 05:46 AM
Ooooooh!!!! Once more with Feeling! I LOVED that Buffy episode, I can sing along every single line of that episode!!! Really, if you've never seen it, please do! It's wonderfull! Best ep ever! LOVE TL for making this reference!

I almost posted a similar post! So glad I'm not the only one that noticed, it's actually my favourite episode! Nice for the nudge and I suppose this world event is similar to Buffy in that it's all evil creatures and that episode stood out from all the rest as does this quest!

raghadd1
10-18-14, 06:00 AM
My second prize

Saphira3710
10-18-14, 06:17 AM
I know on the Halloween quest I have to go onto adventures to be able to upgrade the Haunted Hall. But how do I make it get more Tiaras(sp) so I can continue doing the adventure?

tigarlilyvol
10-18-14, 06:45 AM
In magic forge takes 10 silver, 5 jewels and 2 mermaid scales

goldielambo
10-18-14, 06:46 AM
You make them - tiara in magic forge, hat in potion shop and masks in the workshop. Think this is going to be easier than the pyre tent quest, made it to the 650 (community prize level) in less than 2 days.

All I am doing is planting and harvesting corn, the making the corn ones, also collecting from ivy, Thomas and greselda. I did buy the pumpkin thing but had earned all those gems so did not really cost me anything.

The adventures do not seem to give much reward, still not managed lvl 2 haunted house!

madz1303
10-18-14, 06:54 AM

I regret buying this I collected 4x only candy corn. I wish I can return it back not satisfied. I thought will be able to help me upgrade the haunted hall by getting rare drops but just nothing:(

WindermereBakery
10-18-14, 07:16 AM
Could someone from TL tell us if we will be able to upgrade the Haunted Hall after the event is over?

I want to get it to level five but I know I will never make it in 17 days. Can only really play in the evenings after work and suddenly silver is not dropping from rocks or mines and most of my energy is going to collect corn.
Haven't even got mine to level two yet. There should be a chance of parchment ghosts and bats dropping from the Hall. Quests to get some would be nice too.

Thank you

ryusei745
10-18-14, 07:24 AM
just barely got mine to level 2 last night and this morning i've collected from my pumpkin twice and my adventure and im halfway to 3 now.
I must say, with the energy sink that these events are, im gonna need to save up for an army of, i mean a herd of, alicorns. i had 3 faerie essence, (mostly) 4 meat deliveries, and the fruit energy trade saved up and i blew through them all like they didnt even exist. thank goodness for my wizard schools.

with any amount of luck ill pass up 900 corns tonight, maybe 950. ive been raking in ~ 300 corn per day. im kinda nervous cuz im gonna be without internet for possibly a few days in the middle of this, lol.

fluffybutter007
10-18-14, 07:29 AM
Could someone from TL tell us if we will be able to upgrade the Haunted Hall after the event is over?

I want to get it to level five but I know I will never make it in 17 days. Can only really play in the evenings after work and suddenly silver is not dropping from rocks or mines and most of my energy is going to collect corn.
Haven't even got mine to level two yet. There should be a chance of parchment ghosts and bats dropping from the Hall. Quests to get some would be nice too.

Thank you

Usually all items from a limited time quest/event can only be finished with gems after it ends. I don't doubt it'll be the same with this event.

The pink alicorn is the only limited time goal I can think of that you had "unlimited" time to complete after starting the goal.

Chaotarch
10-18-14, 07:50 AM
Got earth wisp, yeah, from my lv5 hh...
Jack-O drops a pbat, maybe they should drop pghosts too.

PurpleScorpion76
10-18-14, 08:10 AM
So excited just upgraded my Haunted Hall, and got to 620 and got my walls tower and gate. I've been working on an area for my spooky section now in debating do I expand now or when I know I'll need it, and where - there are a few possibilities, ended up storing my cows and moving a few things including one I promised I never would. I'm holding out in moving the troll pit, that's where I found it so that's where it should stay. So tempted though. Lol.

touchdown69
10-18-14, 08:14 AM
Hi everyone we have a huge problem the sale of gems are on but when I click on it the gems to purchase shows up an empty box with no details about no gems ! Please fix this asap because gem sales are a limited offer like less than 24hrs I need to access these gems please!!! I'm in Canada Ontario using iPhone 4s with iOS 8.3

katbtodd
10-18-14, 08:18 AM
Has any body found some different place to collect the candy corn,,, has TL added more please that any body knows of

belbar22
10-18-14, 08:26 AM
Having a silver ore crisis. Luckily I have 5 dark cave formations but when these run out it is going to be very hard to get the ore. On my other account I have none. Can see I will run out of items for the adventures in less than a week. May have to halt my corn making to smash rocks.

PurpleScorpion76
10-18-14, 09:36 AM
Just got to 650 and we've got 20% towards the first community prize already. Way to go everyone! We're doing really well!

zenobia42
10-18-14, 09:50 AM
I have been on 4 trick or treating adventures and have 8 ghosts and 9 bats.
I am right about where you are: 4 adventures yielded 7 ghosts and 10 bats. I cannot structure my life around being on line first thing in the morning, exactly 8 hours later, and exactly 8 hours after that to do 3 adventures a day. If they would only either make the adventure 6 hours or allow us to send our barracks out once a day as well, this would be much more doable. As it is, it will be down to the wire. If I make it, I think it will be because I caved and bought a jack-o-lantern. It has given me 1 ghost already. If my current adventure yields 2 ghost, I can upgrade to level 2 this evening.

No decorations for me yet either. Luckily there are still many more adventures to be done, even at only 2 per day, before this is over. I am optimistic I'll get at least one of each before it's over. :)

I am already pre-planning how to rearrange my kingdom to create a spooky quarter! And splitting my Faerie/forest quarter into separate areas, with my greenhouses surrounded by lots of trees. I may have to store my market, tavern, and other non-essential coin buildings. Except I hate to have to drag them out of storage and be late starting on limited time quests when they are needed. Hm.

perry5
10-18-14, 09:52 AM
Waiting for my 5th to return...no gift boxes so far...can you say "dragon eggs!" lol

katbtodd
10-18-14, 10:23 AM
They are not letting of for the ghost and bats are they YES silver is hard here too, my mine are not giving it up either

Apryl942
10-18-14, 10:24 AM
Did anyone buy this yet? I'm wondering how big it is...

I did, it just takes up one square.

katbtodd
10-18-14, 10:24 AM
waiting for my 5th to return...no gift boxes so far...can you say "dragon eggs!" lol

dragon eggs

raghadd1
10-18-14, 10:27 AM
Yay the community prize unlocked

Chaotarch
10-18-14, 10:29 AM
Waiting for my 5th to return...no gift boxes so far...can you say "dragon eggs!" lol

Youre right, but on dragon eggs i have a lot of luck, now not...
Dont know how many advebtures, over 20 and nothing, but its only deco i dont need, so its ok...
Sadly about that cownd dracula is NOT ROYAL...

silveryedges
10-18-14, 10:38 AM
Yay the community prize unlocked

Congrats! Same here a few moments ago.

Is there anyone else who is having a fur crisis? Skunkupines do show up but are rather reluctant in giving some furs.

Now is the moment my habit of making use of gem sales and turning them into additions to my unicorn collection pays off. I love them dearly but during this event they are even more precious :)

PurpleScorpion76
10-18-14, 10:46 AM
Congrats! Same here a few moments ago.

Is there anyone else who is having a fur crisis? Skunkupines do show up but are rather reluctant in giving some furs.

Now is the moment my habit of making use of gem sales and turning them into additions to my unicorn collection pays off. I love them dearly but during this event they are even more precious :)

For me it's silver though I'm now doing around 2-3 mask/tiara/hat crafting a day but doing two at a time so that's giving me around 4-6 adventures. I'm chopping stones about 3 times a day, forging iron to silver at least 3 times a day and obviously hitting all my mines. It's just getting me by now as I was almost maxed on silver Thursday evening. I still have around 30 - 40 furs.

PurpleScorpion76
10-18-14, 11:21 AM
Is anyone else now having to plant sugar cane? Lol.

azriX2012
10-18-14, 11:28 AM

Thanks to the Reindeer Stable I always have plenty of sugar. This is going to save me a lot of time.

butterfly_25
10-18-14, 12:00 PM

Thanks to the Reindeer Stable I always have plenty of sugar. This is going to save me a lot of time.

Same here but with this event my sugar stock is quickly going down, lol. I'm slowly making more by planting some sugar canes with my corn :p

midsom
10-18-14, 12:03 PM
Any of the more experienced players have any tricks for getting fur? I fight 10 - 20 fang beasts and skunkupines a day and might get 1 or 2, I usually get one from ivy but that is about it, not enough for one mask a day, any ideas? Thanks.

Liloze
10-18-14, 12:09 PM

Waiting for my 9th adventure no gift box for me as well :(

Liloze
10-18-14, 12:11 PM
Got second prize and I am down on Fur and Silver ....OMG ....where to get the fur ? ! When you need the fangbeast they disappear! lol
Will chop some iron to make silver but the fur is not available what to do?! what to do?!:confused:

Liloze
10-18-14, 12:20 PM
Has any body found some different place to collect the candy corn,,, has TL added more please that any body knows of

I tried every single building, it is easier to count the ones that give the candy :
Ivy's Hut,
Sabina' house,
Thurston's Fort,
Old Thomas' house
The Haunted Hall,
And of course the adventure and corn crops
The Jack O Lantern if you bought it, that is all, as far as I know.

Chaotarch
10-18-14, 12:21 PM
Lol, cownd dracula drops strawberry...
Someone get other red drops? Shipower you can spoil me / us?

And jack-o drops both: 1 bat or 1 ghost rarely...

Liloze
10-18-14, 12:24 PM
When I needed the Manticores Whiskers they used to give fur, now that I am maxed out on those whiskers, and needing fur, they are giving whiskers lol. ( shakes head) .

shannonth
10-18-14, 12:40 PM
I regret buying this I collected 4x only candy corn. I wish I can return it back not satisfied. I thought will be able to help me upgrade the haunted hall by getting rare drops but just nothing:(

I'm totally with you it was a waste of gems!!! The candy corn nice but the drop on bats and ghost are not good. I have collect 6 times and only got one of each and I am only getting one of each on my adventures. I guess because I have spent gems they have trapped me.

Liloze
10-18-14, 12:44 PM
I am VERY impressed with how TL took the main criticism of the limited time quests of this summer (the lack of prizes that drop anything other than coins if even that) and came up with some really creative and fun stuff, LOTS of stuff with DROPS for us. In everything other than the dire need for a warning/escape chance before we fall into gem traps, I feel like they really do listen to us. And hey, the folks who are designing these cool prizes for us are probably not the same folks who set the policy of gem traps wherever possible with no chance of recompense for what they take. It's probably people way up the corporate chain. So while I will never stop disagreeing with the unethical gem trap policies, I really DO want to ensure I also give recognition to the folks who really listen to us and come up with really creative and fun stuff for us to play. THANK YOU! You guys IMO are doing a great job. As a player who gets bored of games fairly easily after a few months, I really appreciate all the effort to keep us entertained with tons of new and fun stuff. Thanks!

Couldn't agree more with what you said, hats off and yes Thank you TL for these awesome events!

Liloze
10-18-14, 12:48 PM

I just did the same mistake planting 25 Wheat instead of corn ( hits head against the wall) don't worry you're not the only one, now I am using the kitchens to make flour so that the wheat won't go to waste! sighhhhh

azriX2012
10-18-14, 12:54 PM
Any of the more experienced players have any tricks for getting fur? I fight 10 - 20 fang beasts and skunkupines a day and might get 1 or 2, I usually get one from ivy but that is about it, not enough for one mask a day, any ideas? Thanks.

Pepe le Skunkupine and Manticores also give fur.

katbtodd
10-18-14, 12:58 PM
I just did the same mistake planting 25 Wheat instead of corn ( hits head against the wall) don't worry you're not the only one, now I am using the kitchens to make flour so that the wheat won't go to waste! sighhhhh

You can stick them in inventory. It clean them off ,all your out is some coins

Liloze
10-18-14, 01:02 PM
You can stick them in inventory. It clean them off ,all your out is some coins

Oh forgot about that , But anyway I already started, thanks :)

Liloze
10-18-14, 01:08 PM
I'm totally with you it was a waste of gems!!! The candy corn nice but the drop on bats and ghost are not good. I have collect 6 times and only got one of each and I am only getting one of each on my adventures. I guess because I have spent gems they have trapped me.

Strange ! I am happy with my investment, besides TL clearly stated the Ghost and Bat Parchments are rare drops from the Jack O' Lantern!
Honestly without it, and relying only on the adventures to get them, I wouldn't have got to level 2 of the HH already and preparing for lvl 3 !
Keep collecting every time you will see you will get the parchments don't give up :)

Mylania
10-18-14, 01:10 PM
When I needed the Manticores Whiskers they used to give fur, now that I am maxed out on those whiskers, and needing fur, they are giving whiskers lol. ( shakes head) .

My mantis have quit dropping fur also! My reindeer stable gave me a fairy jar (or tried to, but I'm maxxed) instead of fur or sugar. I'm fighting dozens of skunkupines as I harvest corn, but hardly getting any fur. I have asked my gifting partners for fur. I am completely out of fur now, and have made only 1 mask a day since event started (I was low on fur to begin with). Plenty of silver, jewels, purple dye for the other masks, but fur will keep me from sending out 3 adventures per day very soon. Glad I finished caravan for that head start! I really want the lvl 5 house...maxxed on what it will drop, but it looks awesome and my spooky Greselda area needs it! Any places I'm missing for fur collection?

raghadd1
10-18-14, 01:15 PM
Thanks Dear PurpleScorpion76

Liloze
10-18-14, 01:17 PM
My mantis have quit dropping fur also! My reindeer stable gave me a fairy jar (or tried to, but I'm maxxed) instead of fur or sugar. I'm fighting dozens of skunkupines as I harvest corn, but hardly getting any fur. I have asked my gifting partners for fur. I am completely out of fur now, and have made only 1 mask a day since event started (I was low on fur to begin with). Plenty of silver, gems, purple dye for the other masks, but fur will keep me from sending out 3 adventures per day very soon. Glad I finished caravan for that head start! I really want the lvl 5 house...maxxed on what it will drop, but it looks awesome and my spooky Greselda area needs it! Any places I'm missing for fur collection?

Almost exactly the same here but my Reindeer is giving me Ice cream and sometimes suger ( hope I won't jinx myself lol )
Same issue with the skunkupine though, I fight every 6th to 10 th crop and it is not giving fur, now am cropping iron rocks, to make silver, believe me I went through my maxed out stock in 2 days !
Pepe sometimes gives fur, aside from Fangbeast Reindeer and Manties, Dire boar as well but rarely :(

iLLUMI2012
10-18-14, 01:24 PM
As mentioned on the first page but not specifically stated, collecting from characters homes will give you candied corn too. I've received around 3 from each.
So you should also collect from:
Ivy's Hut
Thurston's Fort
Sabina's House
Greselda's Castle

Kaz's Abode doesn't count. No candy corn drops from his home as he's not really a game character as such. :(

Liloze
10-18-14, 01:43 PM
Just want to say thank you to TL for the event - I am a long time player and this has brought me back to the game. One plead though - can we please have more expansions? I must admit I like displaying a lot of my buildings so this may be my fault, but I am seriously running out of room! I just won the spooky walls and gate but I can't use them as I want due to lack of space. Just a few more plots would allow advanced players like me to be build a really fun "spooky section" so please, please consider it.
Thanks! ��������������

Believe me you're not alone, Many players ( long time players I assume) need more space. I was pleading ( on my knees) for more expansions!

Besides, what is the use of acquiring those beautiful buildings( forget the neon colors and green slime of some ) and decorations, if we cannot display them ? :)
So I join you with the pleading -again- TL PLEASE MORE EXPANSIONS :)

Liloze
10-18-14, 01:45 PM
As mentioned on the first page but not specifically stated, collecting from characters homes will give you candied corn too. I've received around 3 from each.
So you should also collect from:
Ivy's Hut
Thurston's Fort
Sabina's House
Greselda's Castle

Kaz's Abode doesn't count. No candy corn drops from his home as he's not really a game character as such. :(

Grizelda's Castle never gave me any candy corn!
Maybe you wanted to say Old Thomas' House :)

Gweenykay
10-18-14, 03:04 PM
I am right about where you are: 4 adventures yielded 7 ghosts and 10 bats. I cannot structure my life around being on line first thing in the morning, exactly 8 hours later, and exactly 8 hours after that to do 3 adventures a day. If they would only either make the adventure 6 hours or allow us to send our barracks out once a day as well, this would be much more doable. As it is, it will be down to the wire. If I make it, I think it will be because I caved and bought a jack-o-lantern. It has given me 1 ghost already. If my current adventure yields 2 ghost, I can upgrade to level 2 this evening

No decorations for me yet either. Luckily there are still many more adventures to be done, even at only 2 per day, before this is over. I am optimistic I'll get at least one of each before it's over. :)

I am already pre-planning how to rearrange my kingdom to create a spooky quarter! And splitting my Faerie/forest quarter into separate areas, with my greenhouses surrounded by lots of trees. I may have to store my market, tavern, and other non-essential coin buildings. Except I hate to have to drag them out of storage and be late starting on limited time quests when they are needed. Hm.

Ok I need guidance pls. My adventures last 21hrs not 8hrs so I'm only able to do one a day. Is that because I'm level 26 or have I missed something?

zenobia42
10-18-14, 03:07 PM
Ok I need guidance pls. My adventures last 21hrs not 8hrs so I'm only able to do one a day. Is that because I'm level 26 or have I missed something?

Are you sure the Trick or Treat adventure says 21 hours on your screen. The others are all 22 hours, but the Trick or Treat special one for this event is 8 hours for everyone else. If that's not the case for you, I suggest you try deleting and reinstalling your game, and if that doesn't work, contacting TL support.

I finally got enough bats and ghosts to upgrade my haunted house to level 2 just now! :D

Gweenykay
10-18-14, 03:11 PM
Couldn't remember if it was 21 or 22hrs just know it was a day really but will try reinstalling.
Thanks for the quick reply I'll try now.

Gweenykay
10-18-14, 03:15 PM
Couldn't remember if it was 21 or 22hrs just know it was a day really but will try reinstalling.
Thanks for the quick reply I'll try now.

Thanks Zenobia - Can't afford 20gems to speed so will have to wait almost 4 hrs till adventure finishes!

silveryedges
10-18-14, 03:17 PM
Strange ! I am happy with my investment, besides TL clearly stated the Ghost and Bat Parchments are rare drops from the Jack O' Lantern!
Honestly without it, and relying only on the adventures to get them, I wouldn't have got to level 2 of the HH already and preparing for lvl 3 !
Keep collecting every time you will see you will get the parchments don't give up :)

Same here. I have even bought a second one because it is such great help. Without my jack-o-lanterns I would still be days away from level 2 .

Tiggerddh
10-18-14, 03:32 PM
Same here. I have even bought a second one because it is such great help. Without my jack-o-lanterns I would still be days away from level 2 .

Same here. I have 6 of them now. Have received bats or ghosts from them almost each time. I LOVE Halloween and think they look cool regardless

Tiggerddh
10-18-14, 03:34 PM

Can't you just put them in your storage cellar real quick and take them out again and plant the corn?

CranberrySweet
10-18-14, 03:36 PM
I've collected from my lantern 6-7 times now and haven't gotten a single bat or ghost. Still sitting at level 1 on my hall, still 4 ghosts short of even level 2. :/

On the other hand, I'm getting a pretty good return on energy from harvesting corn and about 25-30% drop rate on candy from crops. So I feel like I'm doing fairly well there at least.

eastie41
10-18-14, 03:39 PM
Wow! The second prize is awesome. Spooky walls, tower and gate. Wish I had more room. Luv the Halloween Goals! Thanks TeamLava :cool:

8hat
10-18-14, 03:44 PM
Just qualified for the community prizes...doing happy dance now! :) :) :)

Liloze
10-18-14, 04:01 PM
Can't you just put them in your storage cellar real quick and take them out again and plant the corn?

I just made some flour ( they will come in handy soon for Christmas I am sure or anything else lol ) and replanted the corn, I am good, :) I guess lol, what is ****ing though is the fur and Silver ! Seems these days I am always short on both despite my awesome neighbors sending me these two items !

Liloze
10-18-14, 04:04 PM
I've collected from my lantern 6-7 times now and haven't gotten a single bat or ghost. Still sitting at level 1 on my hall, still 4 ghosts short of even level 2. :/

On the other hand, I'm getting a pretty good return on energy from harvesting corn and about 25-30% drop rate on candy from crops. So I feel like I'm doing fairly well there at least.

Don't give up keep collecting from the Lantern you will see, it will drop the parchments when you least expect it :)
Yep the corn return on energy is quite good, which is a blessings considering the amounts we need !

genellemac
10-18-14, 04:25 PM
For those players experiencing a shortage of fur and silver - I can recall reading somewhere(???) that rare drop rates increase if your inventory is over 20. I have followed this principle for awhile now and use it for all rare drops, I never let my inventory get below 20 and consequently my drop rate increases. I will stop making masks and tiaras for a couple of days, as I have 9 of each in my inventory, enough for the next 3 days, and let my inventory of fur and silver recover, but again I haven't let them get below 20. I did need to pull a dark cave formation from storage as I had let silver get below 20 yesterday and of course my mines stopped dropping silver, once my inventory was up over 20 my mines started dropping again. Of course the catch here is you need to be patient and wait for your inventory to reach 20 and then exercise great self control to not let it drop below again. Hope this helps.

Liloze
10-18-14, 04:41 PM
For those players experiencing a shortage of fur and silver - I can recall reading somewhere(???) that rare drop rates increase if your inventory is over 20. I have followed this principle for awhile now and use it for all rare drops, I never let my inventory get below 20 and consequently my drop rate increases. I will stop making masks and tiaras for a couple of days, as I have 9 of each in my inventory, enough for the next 3 days, and let my inventory of fur and silver recover, but again I haven't let them get below 20. I did need to pull a dark cave formation from storage as I had let silver get below 20 yesterday and of course my mines stopped dropping silver, once my inventory was up over 20 my mines started dropping again. Of course the catch here is you need to be patient and wait for your inventory to reach 20 and then exercise great self control to not let it drop below again. Hope this helps.

Yes you are right, I think I read about the 20 plateau somewhere as well, thanks for reminding us.
I have made some tiaras and masks, so I will follow your advice and keep the stock above 20, hopefully this will work, though like you said, I have to exercise a great self control not use them once I got them lol :)

LinkinPark92
10-18-14, 05:09 PM
How does the spooky tree looks like? I can't find one in the shop

fluffybutter007
10-18-14, 05:13 PM
I guess I'll join the silver-less club. Been crafting silver and chopping down iron rich rock instead of harvesting corn today. Ten silver for one tiara is really taxing! Lol

fluffybutter007
10-18-14, 05:15 PM
How does the spooky tree looks like? I can't find one in the shop

Spooky tree is the third community prize. Not entirely sure what it looks like, we just have an outline/darken version of it right now.

jbfps116
10-18-14, 05:42 PM
Still have enough items for adventuring for a few days, but silver is slipping... I have the upgraded animal drops shard so fur is easier to get, but AAAAAAHHHHH I don't have the third, which I think lets you get energy back from harvesting crops!! Since I completed the second already, I hope I'm lucky and get the third shard sometime in this event!
AND if you can make JUST 177 candy a day, you WILL get all the personal prizes. I'm averaging about 300 per day now.
And someone said the pumpkin gave 4 candy, that's impossible. It will always and only give you 6. got quite a few decor from the two pumpkins as well

jbfps116
10-18-14, 05:47 PM
Oh and I have a cool idea I'm eventually going to do: use the epic spooky walls and gate to make a DRAGON ABODE! the dragons will look so cool in their "how-to-train-your-dragon-esque" walls!

Anaboe
10-18-14, 05:51 PM
I'm well on the way:

3100 candy corn needed in totall = 172,2 per day
Now, with 15 days, 19 hours left I have 913 = 138,5 per day needed.

Lvl 2 Haunted Hall, with 1 Bat and 2 Ghosts already, and another adventure ready in 2,5 hours. Got 7 Tiaras, Hats and Masks in storage, and still have 47 silver, with 2 crafting, ready in an hour. No shortage on Fur (89), Creep Tooth (84), Wool (62), Glimmerdust (83), Jewels (82) or Mermaid Scales (61) yet but need to make more Purple Dye (29). And yes, I forsee a shortage in mainly Silver...

Sources of silver: mines, craft at magic forge, rocks, troll vault. Any additions?

Overall: happy :)

mikado86
10-18-14, 05:53 PM
from new adventure hayride 4x4 decoration spin 4 directions

http://i60.tinypic.com/345h6k0.png

zenobia42
10-18-14, 06:01 PM
Okay, so far I've decided my Spooky Quarter will have: the haunted house, Greselda's Castle, her maze, the glimmergate, new spooky tree when we get it, a couple beast statues, and the other spooky decorations. I hope they're all 1 square except the tree which looks like it should be 2x2 based on the dim image. I will probably have to buy a few extra spooky walls to fit all that and haunted paths to get around in there. This is so much fun! I'll probably have enough for the prize walls package early tomorrow - whee!

Queenzod
10-18-14, 07:26 PM
R
Okay, so far I've decided my Spooky Quarter will have: the haunted house, Greselda's Castle, her maze, the glimmergate, new spooky tree when we get it, a couple beast statues, and the other spooky decorations. I hope they're all 1 square except the tree which looks like it should be 2x2 based on the dim image. I will probably have to buy a few extra spooky walls to fit all that and haunted paths to get around in there. This is so much fun! I'll probably have enough for the prize walls package early tomorrow - whee!

Don't forget the dead tree and the sap tree also look spooky! And the little dragon statue. I bought lots of those trees to sprinkle around to make the right atmosphere. I'm dying (haha) for some teeny little tombstones!

sarq2013
10-18-14, 08:02 PM
Loving the event. A bit sad the price for the pumpkin was set so high... Was hoping for like 50 gems but 150 is a bit much for me ����. Echo the suggestion to add the quest to the barracks! Please TL.

Saphira3710
10-18-14, 08:28 PM
In magic forge takes 10 silver, 5 jewels and 2 mermaid scales

Thank You! 😊

Chaotarch
10-18-14, 09:51 PM
Lol, cownd dracula drops strawberry...
Someone get other red drops? Shipower you can spoil me / us?

And jack-o drops both: 1 bat or 1 ghost rarely...

The Cownd drops red pedal too...

Queenzod
10-18-14, 09:57 PM
The Cownd drops red pedal too...

Does it drop milk or just red things?

california2009
10-18-14, 11:34 PM
What is Spooky Tree?

california2009
10-18-14, 11:37 PM
What is Spooky Tree?

Sorry i did not see the post in the previous page

Chaotarch
10-19-14, 12:25 AM
Does it drop milk or just red things?

Yepp, all normal things you get from a cow.
Milk, hide, fertlizer, prime cut.

red drops: 2 strawberry, 2 red pedal, ( prime cut - who knows )

joss1323
10-19-14, 12:32 AM
Don't know if anyone's said this but, another way I've found to collect candy corn is to use skunkupine traps. I had ten saved from a previous goal so If you don't have any you might have to gem a bit but the payout is pretty awesome, 3 candy corn each time I used them plus it doesn't take much energy to beat a skunkupine, I pretty much got the same amount of energy back that I put in, and added bonus, you get creep tooth and bones to make more masks for goals and such

EBJW
10-19-14, 12:50 AM

Can anyone tell me where I can read about that?
Has management confirmed it?

I'm curious, cause this is new to me. I never noticed it. But this morning I paid attention, collected from the mines when I had 30'silver stored, but only got 1 from each.
?!

shambalaya
10-19-14, 01:24 AM
There is no correlation between inventory and drop rate, glimmergate has said this several times, but the rumor seems to be persistent probably due to the psychological impression of items dropping less when you don't have them and you really need them. But it is not so according to TL's algorithms.

Can anyone tell me where I can read about that?
Has management confirmed it?

I'm curious, cause this is new to me. I never noticed it. But this morning I paid attention, collected from the mines when I had 30'silver stored, but only got 1 from each.
?!

Chaotarch
10-19-14, 01:29 AM
There is no correlation between inventory and drop rate, glimmergate has said this several times, but the rumor seems to be persistent probably due to the psychological impression of items dropping less when you don't have them and you really need them. But it is not so according to TL's algorithms.

Correct. I asked this month ago. Dont know the thread anymore, but if i remember right glimmergate answered and said there is nothing like that.

A2TUDE
10-19-14, 02:33 AM
Does anyone know the third prize?

katbtodd
10-19-14, 03:00 AM
40 energies and a chandler may be some fancy beams or blocks,,

genellemac
10-19-14, 03:13 AM
I know I read this, otherwise I would never have posted...I will try to find thread tomorrow, however with all the time harvesting corn and sugar, I could be pushed. What I know from my own experience playing this excruciatingly frustrating,however terribly addictive game is, ' you never have what you need', and isn't that why we all love it.

farmerbrown2010
10-19-14, 03:17 AM
Don't feel bad.... You are not alone, pal!
I, too, did the same thing the first time.
Then did it again for the first pad n realized in time to get rid of it
n plant corn again!

I did it too! I am trying to harvest a couple at a time, since I am maxed out on wheat already I'm just throwing it away. I'll hit the 600 in an hour an then on to 650!

sunnygirl634
10-19-14, 04:25 AM
Anyone else finding a discrepancy between their ghosts and bats? I'm currently on level 2 and I have 17 bats and only 6 ghosts. I'm consistently only getting 1 ghost on adventures. It's getting really frustrating.

Also, can anyone remind me. With the event this summer--was the drop rate for the flags also 1-4? or was it higher? I was upgraded to level 7 with days to spare on that event, but this time around just seems to be going sooooo slow with collecting the bats. But if the flag drops were also 1-4, then I'll be a bit more confident that I can get my Hall upgraded fully.

Thanks.

shipower
10-19-14, 04:45 AM
Hi, shipower. Hope you're doing good. Thanks so much for the info. Glad you're still around.

:D Thanks meme, I'm fine! And yes, I'm still around!

Seriously700
10-19-14, 05:26 AM
[QUOTE=jbfps116;984559]Still have enough items for adventuring for a few days, but silver is slipping... I have the upgraded animal drops shard so fur is easier to get, but AAAAAAHHHHH I don't have the third, which I think lets you get energy back from harvesting crops!! Since I completed the second already, I hope I'm lucky and get the third shard sometime in this event!
[QUOTE]

I really feel for the players who don't have all the knowledge shards. Getting energy back when fighting monsters and harvesting crops is very helpful right now. And it's a bonus to be able to craft silver from iron ore. Good luck to you!

fantaloonastic
10-19-14, 05:41 AM
I'm on 640, halloween hall is level 2 but only have 4 ghosts and 2 bats, am I still on track or desperately need to step things up?

Seriously700
10-19-14, 06:04 AM
Silver is a tough one.

Some other possibilities for getting a few silver are the Ancient Vault and Roaming Bandits adventures. You can send from the barracks if you have, or from castle when you run out of supplies for the Halloween adventure.

The jewelers trade also drops around 5 silver, if you can spare the jewels and glimmerdust.

I got 1-2 silver from every chop of my dark cave rocks which I had gotten from the dark cave adventure. Otherwise they are 40 gems. I chopped an iron rich rock but only got 1 silver. I can use the iron ore to craft silver but that's not a great return on energy.

I'm curious if anyone knows what the skip price is for 1 tiara. That might be a decent option

If you have any rainbow pots or treasure troves or energy crates in storage, this might be a good time to chop them.

I'm loving all the decorating ideas people are sharing. Will have to give some thought as to what I can place in storage to make room for the new items.

snowfroguk
10-19-14, 06:06 AM
I am also struggling with my silver! I had just finished the Greselda quest before this event started, where I needed 120 silver to make enchanted silver bars! Gutted!! I have only been able to afford to make one tiara thus far :( if anyone is able to gift me silver, please please add me - snowfroguk and I will return the favour! (Or write on my wall if you want something else :o)

WindermereBakery
10-19-14, 07:20 AM
What is a good strategy for people that don't have unlimited playing time? It looks like we either have to decide if we want the house finished, or the cow and cauldron. I would like the house finished for sure (though I really wanted that cauldron) so should I spend my limited energy chopping rock formations? I chopped one just now and for my 20 energy got only one silver. It would be nice if during the event the rock formations could also drop candy corn.

Any advice from people in the same situation? Only chop rocks and ignore corn? My stone, jewels and coal are full so I'm basically throwing away energy. I only have enough tiaras for a few more adventures. I have bought a Jack O'lantern by the way. I'm interested in what more experienced players are doing.

I cannot check my game even for a minute during the day, no. I play on my ipad and can only use it at the house. Not everyone can use their phone at work either.

GC5410
10-19-14, 07:34 AM
Don't know if anyone's said this but, another way I've found to collect candy corn is to use skunkupine traps. I had ten saved from a previous goal so If you don't have any you might have to gem a bit but the payout is pretty awesome, 3 candy corn each time I used them plus it doesn't take much energy to beat a skunkupine, I pretty much got the same amount of energy back that I put in, and added bonus, you get creep tooth and bones to make more masks for goals and such

This is a good idea for those of us not wanting to spend many gems (so not 130 for the lantern etc.), but a few gems here and there aren't too bad. I tried it once (so spent 5 gems) and I got 2 creep tooth/teeth (which I desperately needed to make more masks as I was down to no teeth and only a few masks), 1 fur, 3 candy corn and gained an extra energy as well as getting the energy I spent back.

bjkingdom8id
10-19-14, 08:06 AM
I have seen some posts referring to a gem trap, what the heck is a gem trap??

Jennerwein1
10-19-14, 08:16 AM
38% on the community goal after 2d 21hrs seems kind of low. If that rate continues it does not look promising. Hopefully things will pick up. Mini quest, maybe?

meme1098
10-19-14, 08:29 AM
I have seen some posts referring to a gem trap, what the heck is a gem trap??

A gem trap is accidently tapping to speed collection time on a building, animal or crop & you've soent gems without a confirmation of whether you want to or not. Can be very frustrating. I haven't had any for quite some time since I've slow down my tapping when collecting.

The third community prize is the witches cauldron.
The third personal prize looks like a bundle of faerie beams & blocks and maybe some other building materials. Maybe expansion permits? Or inscriptions? Now wouldn't that be nice...lol. That ones hard to see.

alexsjusa
10-19-14, 08:39 AM
I can only speak for my iPhone screen but I imagine many have the problem where we are clicking ahead on the screen so quickly that when we run out of energy our finger miraculously is in the place that option to buy more energy with gems pops up! It has happened to me a few times! Same thing can happen to result in speeding up a harvest etc!

azriX2012
10-19-14, 08:55 AM

3rd individual prize - (1250 candy corn): Fancy Beam x 4, Fancy Block x 4, Fancy Chandelier x 1, Energy x 40

Chaotarch
10-19-14, 09:03 AM
Yepp, all normal things you get from a cow.
Milk, hide, fertlizer, prime cut.

red drops: 2 strawberry, 2 red pedal, ( prime cut - who knows )

And tomatos as Red Drop, lol

Rockylandia
10-19-14, 09:12 AM
For those with limited playing time, it is tough to work on both the HH and candy corn, but I do think there's enough time to finish both unless you hit an extended run of bad luck. We've all experienced the vagaries of collecting from mines (I'm assuming two deep mines, two regular) - sometimes no silver from any mine, sometimes lots. I would say, if you can check in on your kingdom at regular intervals, for literally one minute to collect from mines, you ought to get enough silver (and iron to make more silver) over the next two weeks. The great thing about the adventure is that it also gives you a bunch of candy corn. I feel like I've been getting 35-40 each time? So if you do two adventures each day that's nearly half the daily candy corn you need to reach all personal prizes by the end. I admit, I've chopped a couple of dark formations I had stored, and received silver from a couple of other random places, so I'm way ahead and have lots of tiaras, but I would be on track even if I just visited my mines religiously and crafted silver as much as possible.

zenobia42
10-19-14, 09:29 AM
R

Don't forget the dead tree and the sap tree also look spooky! And the little dragon statue. I bought lots of those trees to sprinkle around to make the right atmosphere. I'm dying (haha) for some teeny little tombstones!

That made me totally lol. It's hard to find anyone who appreciates a good pun any more. And tombstones would be a GREAT additional decoration drop from the adventures. So far I've gotten neither the hayride nor the scarecrow. Both are cute but a 1x1 tombstone would be even better.

blontj3
10-19-14, 09:37 AM
First time ever, I'm having 689 candies. But tomorrow I've got to go to work again, so I will have less time to play :(.

FlowerBurst
10-19-14, 09:56 AM
Anyone else finding a discrepancy between their ghosts and bats? I'm currently on level 2 and I have 17 bats and only 6 ghosts. I'm consistently only getting 1 ghost on adventures. It's getting really frustrating.

Thanks.

Mine is the opposite--I am getting two to three times more ghosts than bats! Wish we could swap!

vontalken
10-19-14, 10:40 AM
More cocktail napkin math

Today's question:
What should you be doing on average each day to make the final individual goal?

3100 final goal / 18 days = ~ 172/day lets say 180 to be safe.. all about the averages in this one and VERY conservative estimates

average of about 35 candy per adventure * 3/day = 105 candy - Woot! over half already!

Thomas: 2 candy/click - 2 hours/ click - 6 click / day = 12 candy
Ivy: 2 candy/click - 12 hours/click - 2 click / day = 4 candy
Sabrina : 2 candy/click - 4 hours/ click - 3 click / day = 6 candy
Thurston: 2 candy/click - 8 hours / click - 3 click / day = 6 candy

give or take about 28 candy / day up to 135. 45 to go

Haunted Hall:2 candy/click - 2 hours/ click - 6 click / day = 12 candy (yes i know it changes but.. average - most time 1 & 2 than 3 , 4 & 5)
I'm gonna ignore lantern call it my "safety margin": but if you must 6 candy/click - 6 hours / click - 3 click / day = 18 candy

ok so where is the rest.. CORN!!!! always the corn . We need about 33. the math changes here we have to do a batch of 100 corn to make the math easy.

Harvest 100 corn * about 16% candy drop rate 1 candy/6 corn= 16 candy
Skunk spawn @ (i'm guessing) 10% rate = 10 spawns @ 2 candy average drop = 20 candy
Make that candy! *4 = 20 candy

100 corn batch results in 56 candy or about 14 candy per 25 corn-> need 33 at least so 3 sets of 25 corn = ~75 corn harvesting

so in a given day :

3 adventures
6 clicks on Thomas
2 clicks on Ivy
3 clicks on Thurston
3 clicks on Sabrina
6 clicks on Haunted
75 corn resulting in
---- 7-8 skunks
---- 3 kitchen runs

btw for non-gem silver.. I find the best way is iron rich rock piles in the market. especially if you have the iron to silver forge recipe. I always end up pounding rocks it seems.

CranberrySweet
10-19-14, 10:41 AM
^ your napkin math left out Sabina if you have her! She's generous with the candy, giving 3 every 4 hours.
--

Reporting in!

HH Lvl 2, 7 bats and 2 ghosts towards Lvl 3
972 candy corn, probably will not make it to the next prize today but early tomorrow.

Running a bit low on silver(42), and through half of my furs (55) but not desperate yet. Stockpiled 14 witches hats, 13 fang masks, and 8 tiaras. Set up for a few days least, then I expect I'll feel that silver drought.

Actually the most frustrating thing right now is that I was a hair's breadth from unlocking Greselda to walk around my kingdom when this event hit! Now I'm just staring at the goal knowing I shouldn't spend 60 wool and 40 fur because I'll need it for hats and masks. Why does she need so many dresses anyway! Haha.

Personally I'm only managing 2-1/2 ish adventures every day. The third one falls while I'm sleeping and then that pushes the next day's even later... Ergh. The pumpkin helps make up for it since I get about half of what I would from an adventure by collecting from it several times a day.

iLLUMI2012
10-19-14, 10:48 AM
Grizelda's Castle never gave me any candy corn!
Maybe you wanted to say Old Thomas' House :)
Doh! Yes, you're correct Liloze. :) Apologies to all!

Should have said:
Candy Corn drops from the following buildings:
- Ivy's Hut
- Thurston's Fort
- Sabina's House
- Old Thomas's House

Candy Corn doesn't drop (or hasn't yet dropped?) from:
- Greselda's Castle
- Kaz's Abode (most likely won't drop because Kaz isn't a regular character).

And just a reminder to all that Jewels drop from Sabina's House and from the Jeweller.

danzplace
10-19-14, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the cocktail napkin math. Helpful to know, since I just joined the community event. May need to forgo sleep at some point to get to the end. Work, go figure, is getting in the way (ha ha)....

mcb397
10-19-14, 11:09 AM
Just passed 1000 candy corn. I'm still waiting on some ghosts and bats for the next HH upgrade. Hopefully HH upgrade and next individual prize will come tomorrow. I really want the Cownt and the cauldron!

PurpleScorpion76
10-19-14, 11:09 AM
I'm on 640, halloween hall is level 2 but only have 4 ghosts and 2 bats, am I still on track or desperately need to step things up?

Check the thread at the beginning but I think 10 bats and ghosts are needed for the first level then 15 for the next. Can't remember the amount for the next, I've already done the 10 and am 1 or 2 adventures from levelling up again. The drop rate seems to vary between 1 and 4 of the bats and ghosts. If your managing to do 3 adventures a day I'm sure you be fine. I think a total of 70 is needed for the whole Haunted Hall, however it is suspected that a new lot of quests might occur next Thursday to help us along. As 3 adventures a day at 1 bag or ghost won't get us fully levelled up.

Queenzod
10-19-14, 11:15 AM
I got my HH to lv. 3 this am, and it's 20 bats and ghosts to level 4, so then I assume it'll be 25 to lv. 5. Currently sitting on 1125 corns, so I'm feeling pretty confident. Only have 9 of each of the adventure items, but that's enough to keep me going for a few days. I also find the iron rich rocks to be helpful in getting silver. Keep at it, folks! We can do this!

zenobia42
10-19-14, 11:23 AM
For those running into a silver shortage this event, I have noticed that almost every timed quest / event seems to require a lot of silver. And a lot of a few other things that vary from event to event. But almost always silver. I have active quests so I am not in a position to just stock up on everything for every Thursday. But I have made an effort to always have a stock of the things that it may be difficult to obtain. Anything that does not have a 100% drop rate (like silver, jewels, hides, furs, any other beast drop, fertilizer, seeds, fish, mermaid scales, etc.), and things that take a long time to get (wool, roast chickens, red petals [slow b/c I only have 3 red trilliums b/c they cost gems], carrots & cabbages). I certainly never have 99 of all those things. But if, for example, I have 40 of each item for the Trapper Trade, I won't do the trade until I have like 80 of each. And if I feel like doing a Desert Sands adventure but only have 50 silver? I'll just make the 5 royal sundaes and go to the Ancient Vault for now.

When I was of a lower level, I felt like I couldn't really stock up as much as I do now without slowing down my game quest progression. But once I started hitting the game quests with big roadblocks like the need for dragon scales, I started trying to stock up on stuff, and realized it's not that hard to. I also learned to try to always keep my craft buildings busy. 99 stones and 86 iron ores and no building upgrades you feel like making? Crank out the fancy blocks anyway! There is an excellent chance the next limited time quest will have a building that requires fancy beams and blocks. So I always try to be sure to have at least half a dozen of each on Thursdays. 97 silver? Woot woot! Now is the time to make that silver platter. Don't have enough spare sap to be cranking out glues and pastes? Make some dyes! You won't ever need them for game quests, but they are almost always needed for limited quests. Only 13 red petals? Pull out some red trilliums from storage and gather until you have over 62. Then make 2 red dyes and still have 50.

Anyway, the limited time quests and events have been more fun for me since I learned to stock up a bit. At least on the things that take a long time to gather a lot of.

Oh, and I ALWAYS collect from buildings that drop stuff, even stuff you have no use for right now. Because for example you never know when you'll need 20 breads and be VERY glad you gave 40 flours handy mostly thanks to your windmills.

Anastisha13
10-19-14, 11:26 AM
Hi. I have collected 905 Candy Cane, and I'm now saving for level 3 Haunted Hall. I have 9 bats and 5 ghosts so far!
The community level seems to be a bit slow at the moment! It should pick up when people get to join in! Just hope we get to the last prize. I have quite a few items in store for adventures, so for now I will concentrate on increasing my stock of silver nuggets and sugar.
Going by the first community event on Dragon Story, everyone thought that we wouldn't make it, but TL tossed in a few goodies, like double rewards! Let's hope they do that soon!
Good luck everyone! :-)

zenobia42
10-19-14, 11:28 AM
Check the thread at the beginning but I think 10 bats and ghosts are needed for the first level then 15 for the next. Can't remember the amount for the next, I've already done the 10 and am 1 or 2 adventures from levelling up again. The drop rate seems to vary between 1 and 4 of the bats and ghosts. If your managing to do 3 adventures a day I'm sure you be fine. I think a total of 70 is needed for the whole Haunted Hall, however it is suspected that a new lot of quests might occur next Thursday to help us along. As 3 adventures a day at 1 bag or ghost won't get us fully levelled up.

Yes, a grand total of 70 each bats and ghosts are needed to upgrade the haunted house from level 1 to 5. With 18 days in the event, that means nearly 4 of each per day. For anyone like me who can only average maybe 1.75 of each per adventure and 2 adventures per day, it will be very tough. Even with a jack-o-lantern, since it drops those things only very rarely for me. Anyone who can be online first thing in the morning, exactly 8 hours later, and close enough to 8 hours after that to ensure they can collect from that adventure and get another out the next morning before having to be offline for a while, can do 3 adventures a day (assuming you can make the trick or treat costumes). At 3 adventures per day, it's a shoo-in. For those of us who can only do 2 adventures a day, it will be difficult unless another source of bats & ghosts appear.

lisman
10-19-14, 11:43 AM
I just love this event. I have 950 candies, 23 hats and masks 14 tiaras and I'm currently making 2 more hats and masks and 1 tiara and 1 bat and 6 ghost from lv3 on HH. How i have made this much is am long time player so i had full inventory of everything in the beggining.

What I have found usefull is to collect fur, silver, wool, teeth to have them over 20 in to inventory. Not because I think I get more from My mines but to have a buffert if or when I really need more masks, hats or tiaras then I can make 2 of them in one go

Tomestones would be great addition or what about some bones or spider webs.

I hope TL would make this kind of event to Easter because Easter theme haven't been done. Valentine, christmas, thankgivings, halloween, summer and st Patricks has been done so it would be fun to have Easter as well, just think all those bunnies :D

chewingthecud
10-19-14, 12:19 PM
Hello All. Just got the third individual prize. You get one chandelier as well as fancy blocks and energy. You need the chandelier to upgrade the HH to level 5.

Thanks TL - really enjoying this event!!!

meme1098
10-19-14, 12:58 PM
Ah ha...that's where the chandelier is coming from. Good to know. Thanks! That pic is hard to figure out...lol...but now that I know what it is I can make it out. Nearly there with 1041 so far.
I also have a problem with bats since I'm 3 short for the next upgrade. They better drop from that adventure in a few hours or I don't know what!! :D

zenobia42
10-19-14, 01:26 PM
Just got the 650 candy corn needed to see the community prize numbers! I can't believe we are only 42% of the way to goal ONE! Are we close to where we were at this time in the last world event? It feels like we should be close to unlocking community prize 1 but I could easily just be remembering wrong.

I still need 10 bats and 10 ghosts to upgrade my haunted house to level 3. REALLY hoping my adventurers who return in an hour and a half have more like the 3-4 each that seem to be the norm for a lot of players. And that when I collect from my jack-o-lantern for the 3rd time later today, it has a rare drop for me. :)

Anyway, go, team, go! I really want that spooky tree lol.

sprisbakery
10-19-14, 01:32 PM
It seems everybody doing very well with candies... But m still at780 candies.. Trying to play as much possible...how to manage 3 adventures/day? I just manage two.. Also I have unlocked the first community prize but don't find it anywhere neither in inventory nor in my kingdom.. Please help/ advise..
Thanks

fluffybutter007
10-19-14, 01:33 PM
It seems everybody doing very well with candies... But m still at780 candies.. Trying to play as much possible...how to manage 3 adventures/day? I just manage two.. Also I have unlocked the first community prize but don't find it anywhere neither in inventory nor in my kingdom.. Please help/ advise..
Thanks

You've unlocked the ability to get the community prize if the goal is met. We're currently at 43% of making the goal to the first community prize.

azriX2012
10-19-14, 01:35 PM
Thanks

We will only get the first community prize when we reach 100%. Currently we are at 43%.

Chaotarch
10-19-14, 01:44 PM
witch Cauldron drops:
Simple glue, super glue, builders paste, yellow & purple dye, enchanters essence...
The first 4 drops... To be continue...

zenobia42
10-19-14, 01:46 PM
Thanks

I can only get 2 adventures a day out myself. In order to get 3 out, you need to time it to be online exactly every 8 hours. Or at least close enough that you send one out in the morning, one just over 8 hours later, and one close enough to 8 hours after that to ensure you can get tomorrow's out before you are, say, commuting or otherwise unable to reach your device. Also, that means you can never put your device away to get ready to sleep until that 3rd mission has returned 16 hours after your first of the day... even if your first of the day couldn't go out at the very beginning of the day.

I can't do it. I have no idea either like you how it seems so many people can. If I get up at 7 and leave for work at 7:30, that is only a 1/2-hour window for that all-important first adventure of the day. It means that my second adventure would have to go out no later than 3:30pm no matter what is happening at work/in life, so that the third can go out by 11:30 at the latest. Because if it goes out after 11:30pm, it won't return before I leave at 7:30am the next morning. It is mind-boggling to me how it seems that more than half the people on this forum can get out the 3 per day that is essential for gathering the 70 bats and ghosts needed to upgrade the haunted house to level 5 and also get a decent night's rest, and also attend to life. MY hat is off to them all. I can't do it.

fluffybutter007
10-19-14, 01:59 PM
My kingdom is currently at a stand still. I only collect from my mines/deep mine, troll vault, reindeer stable, wizard school, haunted hall, and the character houses that drop candy corn. The rest of my energy goes to harvesting corn (during day when not at work) and sugar cane (overnight and while I'm at work). My kitchens only make candy corn and sugar. I also chop iron rich rock when I'm in need of silver (can use iron to make silver). I've done the Jeweler's trade twice since it drops silver. I only do the trick-or-treat adventure twice a day. My work schedule is normally 6am-3pm or 7am-4pm and today's my first day off since the update. Currently I have 980 candies so this event is definitely doable for those that can't play CS nonstop. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention I also collect wool from my sheep.