PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade tables and racks?

Brilynnpen
10-16-14, 11:10 AM
I've decided that I want to get new clothes racks, but every rack has about 5000 units of clothing on it. I hate having to wait around until they all sell out just to buy a new rack and try to restock it! I had the same issue when I replaced all my tables, had to watch everything dwindle just to get a new look and rush to fill it up again. I'd love to see a button to "upgrade" tables and racks instead of having to stop stocking and wait to sell out. I've got 42 racks of 5000, it'll be a log time until I can replace everything with the current system.

I'd like to be able to upgrade for the same cost of the new rack minus what you've spent on your current rack. Example, I'm using a 1000g basic rack. I want to upgrade to a 15,000g rack, so every upgrade would be 14,000. Keep the option to let clothes run out and place the current rack in storage for later use, but an upgrade feature would be much appreciated! Gem racks could be special in that you'd pay the full price for a new rack, but your current rack goes into storage.