PDA

View Full Version : "Boom"ers deserve to lose

tayyas
10-16-14, 04:56 AM
Just venting a little.
Anybody who messages "Boom" while making their shot deserves to lose a humiliating defeat.

And don't message "whoops" when it's my shot. I might have done it on purpose!

And don't message "nice game" if you just ran the table. That's not a nice game.

All done now and I feel better.

michaelyoni1
10-18-14, 04:30 AM
I've actually got the "good game" when I deliberately pocket the black really early in the game.

The thing with the comments is that they have different meaning so " nice game" when they polished the table has a different meaning to "nice game" that had strategic moves and was a little tough to play.

Once you reach 35 there is no incentive ay all.... I deliberately lose games is they start talking or play fancy shots.

naturehippy
11-17-15, 01:39 PM
Just venting a little.
Anybody who messages "Boom" while making their shot deserves to lose a humiliating defeat.

And don't message "whoops" when it's my shot. I might have done it on purpose!

And don't message "nice game" if you just ran the table. That's not a nice game.

All done now and I feel better.

I AGREE 100%

It's so aggravating when they say whoops! Who are they to say it for me. Or when they say nice try! Maybe I wasn't trying! Either way it's annoying as all... Lastly I've just been mirroring back to them what they say. Like whoops after they miss if they say it first. Or my favorite the haha if they really get on my nerves!

They really gotta change the chat options!